WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+16
Aquastar
Panthermask
Feather
Lily
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Daisyleap
Lunaar
Weaselreed
Sushi
Davewing
Leaf
Spottedleaf
Ravenconspiracy
Chicoryfeather
Leopardspots
20 posters
Go down
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

DuskClan Camp - Page 9 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:33 am
OOC: Sky, Patchwhisker is not an elder.
IC: Daisy padded into Russetstar's den warily. Her tail lashed with anxiety as she approached the leader. "I-I would like to change my name," she stammered. "To Daisyleap."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 am
Shadowblaze trotted out of the warriors den, yawning, and looked around for anyone to go out on patrol with.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:12 am
Ooc: Daisy, Russetstar's at the bird song trees
Leaf
Leaf

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:00 pm
Larkwatcher shivered in the cold. He didn't enjoy the freezing air around him. Cold led to no prey, which led to death. Snow stuck to Larkwatcher's pelt as he pondered the results of cold. He closed his eyes and turned his head to the ground.
Anonymous

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:29 pm
OOC: Daisy, I made him an elder because it's been a long time since when I adopted him, so it seemed pretty reasonable lol, but I can change him back then.
Also bringing Russetstar back, so let's pretend he was there when Daisy came in, and shouldn't it be more realistic if he chose the name for her? That's how it usually happens.
~
Russetstar perked his ears and quickly stood up, "Come in." He answered, wondering what the former kittypet needed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 pm
Tulippaw paced the medicine den, her ears flat and worried for her mentor. what if he falls into the hole too? Who would mentor me?! she started to panic a little.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:13 pm
Daisy dipped her head respectfully to the DuskClan leader. "I would like to change my name," she meowed, anxiously shuffling her paws. "I would like to become a full warrior of the Clan, and with a little help, learn all the skills so I could help patrols and battles."

Hollyshade padded up beside Tulippaw. "You seem worried," she rumbled. "There's no need."
Anonymous

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:14 pm
Russetstar smiled and nodded, "I knew you would choose the path of a warrior. Does this mean you choose to stay with us?" He replied, purring in gratitude for the she-cat's decision.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:25 am
Daisy nodded slowly. "Yes," she meowed. "Is this okay?"
Anonymous

Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:20 am
Russetstar nodded, "Of course, Duskclan is more then welcome to have you join. I'll hold a meeting before sundown for your full warrior ceremony." He explained, nodding for her to be dismissed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:26 am
"Thank you," Daisy meowed, with a longing look in her eyes. Blankly, she said, "I look forward to joining your Clan." As Daisy exited the den she was hit with a pang of regret. Blair and Tommy and Tiger must be searching for her in the yard now, scared half to death. Should I go visit them? she pondered her options before accidentally bumping into Shadowblaze. "Sorry." she muttered, quickly shuffling away and back into the warriors den. She sat down in her nest, placed far away from the rest of the warriors. She took advantage of the quiet and tried to fall asleep. Maybe it would calm her down.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:35 pm
"Don't mention it." Shadowblaze said, immediately realizing those were not the right words. She then realized that Daisy was gone. "Oh."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:55 pm
Riverswoop padded into the camp, his fur wet where the snow had melted against his warm fur, and huffing a little. 

Tulippaw glanced up at Hollyshade. "But what if something happens to Coldfoot?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:01 pm
Coldfoot trotted into camp, panting for exertion. Bits of bark were caught in his fur. "We need cats ready to warm them up." he announced.
Anonymous

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:16 pm
Spiderpaw grinned and flicked his tail, "Look, Coldfoot isn't dead so you don't have to worry anymore!" He squeaked in excitement, glancing up at the older apprentice.

Russetstar slipped out his den and watched as Seapaw and Mistyheart were taken to the medicine den and glanced around for the deputy, Littleflower.

OOC: Anything to do with the plot has to happen here? As in patrols sent out to Brightclan or whatever?
Anonymous

Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:40 am
OOC: just to remind you, Seapaw needs to be warmed up and her shoulder is wounded.

Seapaw limped to some bedding in the medicine den. She grimaced as her shoulder crunched when she sat down. Her fur fluffed up, hiding the blood.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:14 pm
Hollyshade hurried over to Seapaw with a frown. "Coldfoot, what's the situation?" she meowed, paws shaking.

Littleflower swallowed her last morsel of vole from the kill pile and got up to shake out her fur. She padded over to Russetstar. "Is anything needed? Patrols, hunts?" she mewed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:34 pm
"Seapaw and Mistyheart fell into a hole, we need cats to warm them up so they don't get frostbite..or worse." he growled to Hollyshade.
OOC: They should be sending a group to BrightClan to check on them.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:36 pm
Ooc: don't they see the WaterClan patrol coming back upriver with the FrostClan cats? 

Ic: Tulippaw followed Hollyshade. "I-I can help?" she suggested.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:40 pm
OOC: Not yet, that's for the final battle.
IC: "Anyone can help. We just need lots of cats to crowd around them and warm them up!" Coldfoot snapped, overhearing the apprentice.
Hawkpaw heard the commotion and padded to investigate. He heard Coldfoot's statement and trotted to Seapaw, lying down next to her. "You alright?" he asked his denmate.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:42 pm
Hollyshade nodded to Tulippaw. "Yes, please," she mewed. "Go fetch some new bedding for these two." she instructed, while throwing out the worn out moss nest in the corner of the den.

"I could go and check on BrightClan with a few warriors?" Littleflower suggested before Russetstar could reply again.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:42 pm
OOC: Have the apprentices been rescued and brought back yet? Sorry I haven't been looking at DuskClan recently.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:44 pm
"Now, you two."Coldfoot growled, turning to the recently rescued pair. "I need to check you for any other injuries or frostbitten toes, alright?"
OOC: yes
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:58 pm
DuskClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_sunny It's DuskClan Camp - Page 9 341751007 Afternoon DuskClan Camp - Page 9 341751007 Now DuskClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_sunny
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:13 pm
Mistystorm raised her head, and looked at Coldfoot. " Tealpaw fell in first, and I think something happened to his shoulder." She meowed to the medicine cat, referencing back to when he said 'Seapaw and Mistystorm fell in a hole.'
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:15 pm
"Oh, I had forgotten." Coldfoot grumbled. "Tealpaw come over here!" he called, his voice frustrated.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 pm
Tulippaw nodded to Hollyshade and raced out of the camp, returning less than a minute later from a nearby stream with a bundle of fresh moss she'd shaken the snow off of. She tripped over Creampaw as she ran back in, huffing. 

Rainpaw walked over and lay down with Hawkpaw and Seapaw, simply waiting.
Anonymous

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:52 pm
Tealpaw limped to the medicine cat den, his paw stuck in the air and a mouse in his mouth. "What? I was going to bring prey for Mistystorm and Seapaw..." his voice faded. "Do you need help?" he quickly added, putting down his paw.

OOC: coff. Wasn't his shoulder. His paw is twisted, and has a few scrapes.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:07 pm
Creampaw gasped, nearly falling over. She quickly regained her balance and watched Tulippaw rush into the medicine cats den. "What's the problem? Is someone hurt?" she mewed worriedly, hurrying after her best friend.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:17 pm
"I need you to make sure the other two are alright." Coldfoot snapped to Creampaw. "Wait, you're not Tulippaw you're the other one. Are you two friends? Tell her I told you to tell her that, Tealpaw's paw looks bad." Coldfoot whipped around to face Tealpaw and examined the injured foot.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:54 pm
Creampaw was overwhelmed at the sudden energy in the medicine den. Bad energy. She quickly bounded out of the den and skidded to a halt in front of Tulipppaw. "Coldfoot says Tealpaw's paw is looking wonky." she reported, shifting around nervously.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:56 pm
Tulippaw nodded. "H-Hollyshade asked me to bring these back to her," she motioned to the bundle of moss tucked under her chin.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:57 pm
Creampaw nodded. "I'll bring them to her, if you'd like." she suggested, ears pricked for any sign of her being needed in the medicine den again. "Gosh, is this what you have to deal with everyday, Tulippaw?" she sighed, gasping for breath.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:04 pm
Tulippaw snorted. "Not every day three cats fall into a sinkhole." She thanked her friend with a flick across the ear and padded over to Coldfoot. "I'm back. What's wrong?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:24 pm
"It looks like Tealpaw's foot got twisted by a bad landing." he muttered, frowning. "There are a few frostbite scars and scrapes from the ice but otherwise it looks fixable. Go check on Seapaw and Mistystorm."
Anonymous

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:02 pm
Spiderpaw slipped into the room with a bundle of extra moss if needed and layed them down beside the entrance, quickly padding over to his mentor, "Hollyshade, what do I do next?" He asked, his fur prickling in excitement to find any way of helping out.

Russetstar flicked his tail, "Actually I'd like a different patrol sent, one to check on Brightclan." He instructed to his deputy.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:08 am
OOC: That's what Littleflower just suggested hahahaha
IC: Creampaw rushed into the medicine den with a bundle of moss and payed it down for Mistystorm. "Here, sweetie," she purred, happy she was of good help.

Hollyshade's gaze flicked over to Spiderpaw when he came in. "Get another batch of fresh moss for Tealpaw. I'll bring this to Seapaw." she ordered, picking up the bedding and placing it in front of the injured apprentice.
Anonymous

Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:35 am
Spiderpaw purred and swiftly turned around, "Okay!" He mewed, already slipping out the den and rushing over to an area near a tree where moss would grow. He quickly picked a few out and dipped them into some slush to add water. The small apprentice made his way back in a jiffy, dumping the moss in front of Tealpaw and sitting down in front of her, "Water!" He smiled, curling his tail around his small paws.
~
OOC: Whoops I didn't see that haha
~
Russetstar nodded briefly and flicked his tail, "Take Aukletstorm, Cloudstrike, Grassflight(if she's still alive) and Snakewhisker with you." He instructed quickly.
~
OOC: Will we still do Snake x Grass ?
~
Snakewhisker perked his ears and glanced up at where his name was called, frowning.
Anonymous

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:15 am
OOC: him* Tealpaw is a tom. Seapaw is the she-cat xd

Tealpaw smiled. "Quick one, aren't you?" he said. "Thanks."

Larkkit padded into the den, looking at his siblings. "Seapaw, Tealpaw, is everything okay?" he asked quietly.

Bluefeather was sound asleep in the nursery.

Thornfur sat in the shade of a tree.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:24 am
Mistystorm let a loud growl form in her throat. Sweetie?? She thought in frustration. " Thanks." She muttered, pushing down resentment. She lapped at the moss.
Anonymous

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:36 am
OOC: COFF CLOUDSTIKE IS IN BRIGHTCLAN COFF
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:16 am
Hollyshade nodded to Spiderpaw. "Thank you," she praised. "Now, it would be great if you could get me some cobwebs to patch up this wound on Mistystorm's shoulder." 
Creampaw had heard Hollyshade and rushed over to Tulippaw by the herb supply. "What herbs are good for healing wounds and scratches?" she asked.

Grassflight padded up to the patrol, tail lashing. "Oh, hi, Snakewhisker!" she purred happily, remembering the night she and him had talked.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:15 pm
OOC: Aukletstorm is also in BrightClan...
IC: Coldfoot carefully applied dock to the twisted paw as he tried to set it as carefully back to its natural selection as possible, then wrapped goldenrod around Tealpaw's ankle.
Anonymous

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:57 pm
Tealpaw pulled his paw back hissing. He suppressed a yowl of pain.

Seapaw rolled her eyes.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:43 pm
"There." he growled, "Now don't strain yourself until it heals. I'd recommend staying in camp for a week or so. Now get in a nest and rest, you look exhausted."
Anonymous

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:19 pm
OOC: oh my goodness I'm so sorry I mixed them up ahh
Make that Thornfur and Shadowblaze
~
Spiderpaw nodded and padded I tot he her storage, bumping around the crowd, "Excuse me!" He squeaked in alarm as he almost tripped someone. "Does anyone see cobwebs around?"

Snakewhisker glance pad at the shecat in surprise, a smile spread across his face but then he quickly realized what he was doing and turned away in a flash.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:28 am
Grassflight flattened her ears when the other warrior turned away. She sighed and padded up to Littleflower. "Where are we going?" she asked.
"The BrightClan border. We're going to see how they're doing defense-wise against the other Clans." Littleflower responded, flicking her tail to the rest of the cats on the patrol. "Let's go."
Anonymous

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:03 am
Thornfur nodded, following the other warrior.

Tealpaw sighed, and sat in a nest beside her sister.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:31 pm
Shadowblaze nodded to Grassflight and followed the patrol.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:05 pm
Tulippaw glanced up at her friend. "Um...dock is good, comfrey, sorrel too. Why? What's up?"

Stormpoppy just stretched and watched the clearing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum