WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+10
Weaselreed
Lily
Daisyleap
Wishflight
ItsAboutThyme
Willowstorm
Leopardspots
Panthermask
Lunaar
Snoo
14 posters
Go down
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

BrightClan Camp Empty BrightClan Camp

Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:28 pm
Littleflower lowered her head, looking at her paws. "I agree," she meowed shakily. "I never thought I'd resort to it, though."
Anonymous

BrightClan Camp Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:55 pm
Skybreeze couldn't decide how she should respond and came out with a awkward grin of trying to be serious but also friendly all at once. "I'm doing fine, I mean, besides all this crazy news and rain. Actually.. I'm kind of surprised. One moment I'm just the average warrior, sleeping in the back of the warrior's den, the next, I've become the deputy." She blurted out, then shut her mouth quickly after realizing how much she was talking. "Uh, sorry." She managed to add in embarrassment.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:15 am
Ivypaw bounded up beside Skybreeze, her eyes shining. " I became a apprentice earlier today." She smiled at the DuskClan cats, figuring they where telling them what happened before they came. " So did my siblings." She adds, looking around. " but i have no idea where they are.."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:35 am
Lynxcloud padded up to Skybreeze and Ivypaw, flicking her tail in greeting to Shadowblaze. She simply chuckled at Skybreeze's awkward behavior. "So, how's life in DuskClan treating you all?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:13 pm
"Goodness! You're both deputies!" Shadowblaze yelped. "Uh, it's..okay. I mean- not much prey but. Uh."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:49 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry," Lynxcloud frowned. "Feel free to help yourself to some of our prey if you need any." She offered politely, purring in amusement at how unnecessary Shadowblaze's awkwardness was.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:18 pm
Ooc: cue STORM AND LIGHTNING
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:43 pm
Lynxcloud nearly jumped out of her fur as a lightning bolt tore through the grey sky. She looked up and saw dark clouds covering the Sun, and yelped as a raindrop hit her nose. "Wow!" she exclaimed, feeling embarrassed at her fear but trying to cover it up. "That came rather quickly."
Anonymous

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:05 pm
Skybreeze widened her eyes, her fur on her back bristling with anxiety of the loud booming. "Oh mouse-dung, I hope this doesn't mean Soulclans angry with something!" She laughed nervously, however her attempt to hide her fear didn't really work.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:19 pm
"Can SoulClan do that?!?" Shadowblaze yelped.
"Doubtful." Crabpaw snorted.

Riptidepaw scrambled into camp, soaked and covered in mud.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 pm
Sparrowpaw and Tornadopaw trudged into camp after Riptidepaw, drenched in rain.
Anonymous

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:19 am
Thunderpaw sped into camp, and looked over at the fresh kill pile. "Oh. I forgot. The kill pile is ruined." he hissed, his ears flattening.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:54 pm
"We should probably move the prey into a den or something." Mothpaw suggested, "So it doesn't get all soggy."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:08 pm
Lynxcloud flicked her tail, padding up beside Mothpaw. "Good idea," she mewed. "Let's start bringing all the prey into the warriors den." she instructed, beginning to pick up two plump mice and trot into the warriors den to place it in a cozy corner of the den.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:47 am
Skybreeze shrugged slightly at their response, thinking of how Soulclan hid the moon with clouds when they were angry at the meetings. However, she kept her mouth shut and watched the cats as the rain began to travel toward the camp. "Hey, you guys can stay in the Elder's den from the rain. It isn't so crowded right now.." She offered.
~
Foxdapple slipped in and shook her fur, only to have it wet again as the rain began drizzling. "Mouse-dung. Not one moments of peace." She muttered to herself.
~
Jadepaw bolted with her fur spiked up in horror. "Get. Me. Out. Of. This. Rain!" She hissed as she dodged each puddle and muddy area towards the apprentice's den.
~
Fallenpaw picked up a squirrel and carried it over to where Lynxcloud went. She dropped it in and yawned, "Oh, rain makes me so sleepy." She purred, feeling tired after the battle training.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:16 am
Thunderpaw walked over to the kill pile, stuffing three squirrels in his mouth and holding a mouse under his chin before heading to the warriors den and dropping them off.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:58 am
Lynxcloud padded out to the clearing again, paws squishing onto the wet soil. She squinted as the wind made rain blow south, and just barely saw the kill pile with no more prey. "Alright, we're good!" she announced. "I expect all of you warriors to wait your turn and bring the queens, kits, and elders their prey first."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 pm
Daisyleap wrote:Littleflower lowered her head, looking at her paws. "I agree," she meowed shakily. "I never thought I'd resort to it, though."

Ivorystar nodded. "Once this storm is over, I'd like a battle patrol over here, if Russetstar agrees."

Fawndapple shook her fur out as she walked into the camp, huffing a little as the rain simply drenched her light fur again. "Rabbit-dung," she grumbled.
Wavepaw padded over to Sparrowpaw, huffing a little and looking up. "I feel like I'm absolutely covered in mud," he half laughed, then flinching as a large bolt of lightning cracked the sky open, the booming thunder deafening the cats briefly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:38 am
Ivypaw dropped down, covering her ears and screwing up her eyes. She frowned, and twitched her ears, realizing that thunder had passed, and leap to her paws. She glanced at the DuskClan cats, and back to Skybreeze, then raced off to join her brother in the aprentice den.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 pm
Cherrywind immediately looked for her kits, gulping with worry. 
Flickerkit darted back into the nest, shivering with fear.

Ryekit looked around for her mother, ears flat.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:15 am
Midnightkit padded over to Ryekit, the first time honest fear flashed in his eyes. "D-Do you know where mom is?" he whispered.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:02 am
Tumblekit, curled cozily in his feather nest, flattened his ears as a boom of thunder interrupted his slumber. "I was having such a nice dream!" he frowned. "I was chasing a mouse through the grass and my claws were just about to sink into it..."

Lightningkit rolled his eyes at Tumblekit, sitting next to Cherrywind with his tail neatly strung atop his paws. He flinched at the loud cracks of lightning just outside the nursery.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:16 am
Mistpaw looked up at the thunder and lightning. She had never seen a sign from starclan and her mentors had once told her that lightning actually stopped a gathering when the cats were about to fight a long time ago. It seems weird. Just a great flash from starclan and a gathering is over. Poof!
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:13 pm
Sparrowpaw limped into the medicine den, looking around slowly. "Hello? Hazelflight? Roseleaf?" she mewed. "I sprained my paw out in the hail." She sat down in a bed of moss and waited patiently for someone to come treat her.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:58 pm
Hazelflight nodded to the apprentice and padded into the storage space for poppy seeds and moss.
Lily
Lily

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:09 pm
Mistpaw walked back inside the medicine den and looked at Sparrowpaw. She walked over to where Hazelflight was getting poppy seeds. "If Sparrowpaw has a sprained paw, shouldn't he rest for a couple of days?" She asked, unsure.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 pm
Echokit was laying wide awake in her nest the whole time, unable to fall asleep because of the rain and thunder. Finally, noticing the other kits were awake, she sprung to her paws with excitement. "Who wants to play something?" She purred, her gaze flicking around the room at each kit.

Fallenpaw was curled up in her nest, however she was trembling with fear and heating up from her sweat. Her eyes snapped open as thunder crackled overhead and she sighed with relief realizing she just sleeping. It was only a dream..a bad dream. She thought to herself, although she noticed her fur was still shivering with fear.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 am
Lightningpaw pricked his ears and looked over at Fallenpaw. "Are you ok?" He asked.
Anonymous

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:05 am
Fallenpaw's head jolted up in alarm, "Y-yea, I just had a bad dream. It was kind of weird." She responded, not even bothered she was telling this to someone she didn't really know.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:03 am
Lightningpaw twitched a ear. " Weird? Weird how, if you dont mind me asking, of course." He meowed softly.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:16 pm
Risingpaw padded into the apprentices den, shaking his fur out and huffing as it fluffed. "Rabbit-dung," he muttered, trying to lick it flat.

Wavepaw followed Sparrowpaw into the medicine den, shaking his fur out a little and sitting beside her.
Roseleaf looked up. "Are you injured too?"
He shook his head. "No, just here with Sparrowpaw."
Anonymous

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:03 pm
Fallenpaw huffed, not sure how to describe it in words, "Well I was in a blizzard and I tried calling for help, but I-I couldn't speak anything. It felt so real, like I was there.." She explained.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:15 am
Lightningpaw flicked his tail, tipping his head thoughtfully. " Have you ever been in a blizzard, or experanced anything like a blizzard?" He asked.
Anonymous

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:46 am
"Yes, I mean no. It just feels like I was, but I've never actually been in one." She frowned, frustrated about the whole problem.

OOC: (She's a reincarnation of a Frostclan she-cat that had the same prefix and was mute. So she was reincarnated to have a life to talk in.)
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:29 pm
"I'm not looking forward to the last coughs of leaf-bare." Hazelflight joked as she placed cool moss on the apprentice's injured foot. "Cold storms this heavy are bound to get someone sick."
Riptidepaw sat in the medicine den with the other apprentices as not to feel left out, watching the heavy rain fall and turn the center of camp to churned mud.

Duskblaze tilted her head at a familiar figure entering camp. Fawndapple? She lowered her head at the sound of nearby thunder.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:38 pm
Lightningpaw huffed. " Well, maybe being in a blizzard is one of your fears, so your dreaming about it." He offered.
Lily
Lily

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm
Mistpaw did not mind that Hazelflight hadn't answered her question. She decided to make herself useful by checking the herb stock. She looked at the coltsfoot. The coltsfoot was pretty plentiful, thanks to the dry stock, but they still needed some. The Rosemary leaves, the Goldenrod, the yarrow and snakeroot all needed more stock. She walked out and stood near Risingpaw. "Roseleaf? We need more Rosemary, Goldenrod, Yarrow and snakeroot. It would help if we got some coltsfoot, as it's a bit low.
Anonymous

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:48 am
Fallenpaw nodded, "Yea, maybe, but I've never really thought of them before." She meowed, then sighed, "Well, thanks." Fallenpaw smiled, glad to have someone she could at least talk to.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:47 am
"Don't order your mentor around." Hazelflight snapped at Mistpaw. "It's hailing too hard to go our herb collecting."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:54 am
Lightningpaw dipped his head slightly, and smiled. " No problem, im here to help whenever you need to talk." He reminded, then curled up, flattening his ears to his head to drown out the pitter patter of the rain and hail.
Lily
Lily

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:38 pm
Mistpaw looked down. "I was just telling you so when the storm stops, we could get some." She whispered. She turned and walked over to where she slept and sat down.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:28 pm
"UGH. I'm SO BORED!" Petrelflight growled. She turned to the other warriors in the den. "We should go hunting or something since we have guests. The hail probably won't be as bad in the woods."

OOC: Pssst this is the patrol that meets the FrostClan group
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:13 am
OOC: Leo is it bad that I somehow found a way to ship Tornadopaw and Riptidepaw

IC: Aurorashade rolled her eyes with amusement at her friend. "I'll come along," she purred. "Jasperheart, you coming?" she called.

Sparrowpaw waved her tail in greeting to Wavepaw. "Thanks," she purred softly, stretching out her injured leg so Hazelflight could examine it.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:48 am
" I'll go." Nightmoon offered, shoving herself to her paws. She shook her pelt and twitched a ear, padding towards the den entrance.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:11 am
"Oh, sure." Jasperheart mewed, rising to her paws. "So we're going to the foresty areas along the border?"

Petrelflight nodded. "Yeah, less heavy rain when there are trees overhead."
Anonymous

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:26 am
Skybreeze perked her ears at the patrol organizing. Oh, probably nothing important.. She slowly let her eyes drift back to sleep until a little voice in her head reminded her she was deputy. She quickly jerked her head up and rose from her comfortable spot in the back. "Oh-uh, what's going on?" She meowed, padding up to the front where a few warriors gathered.

Fallenpaw smiled and rested her head back down onto her paws, "Thanks." She muttered, but was sure of it that Lightningpaw couldn't hear. Wheres Risingpaw? She quickly thought, her head jerking up again.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:02 pm
Willowpoppy wrote:Risingpaw padded into the apprentices den, shaking his fur out and huffing as it fluffed. "Rabbit-dung," he muttered, trying to lick it flat.

Risingpaw continued to try and get his pelt to lay flat, grumbling a little and looking up as the roof began to leak. "Really?!"
Anonymous

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:03 pm
Fallenpaw purred in amusement at Risingpaw's frustration. "Hey, need some help with that hole?" She meowed from behind him.

Jadepaw rolled her eyes at her brother, "If it was anything mom taught you, it was definitely not properly grooming your fur." She snorted.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:23 am
Aurorashade turned to Skybreeze, dipping her head with  respect to the new deputy. "We were just going to take out a hunting patrol," she explained. "Is that alright?"

Tornadopaw watched the apprentices with a gleam of amusement in his eyes. I'd like to see Fallenpaw try to fix that hole. he thought, purring softly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:36 am
"Come onnnnnn." Petrelflight complained, nudging Aurashade. "Let's just go already."

Jasperheart looked back at the rest of the patrol cats from the entrance of camp, waiting patiently for them to join her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum