WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+10
Weaselreed
Lily
Daisyleap
Wishflight
ItsAboutThyme
Willowstorm
Leopardspots
Panthermask
Lunaar
Snoo
14 posters
Go down
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

BrightClan Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:49 am
Aurorashade rolled her eyes with amusement and padded after Jasperheart at the camp entrance.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:56 am
"Follow along if you want, Skybreeze!" Petrelflight yelled back, plodding out of camp.
Jasperheart brushed gently up against Aurashade and continued out of camp.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:51 am
Skybreeze widened her two different colored eyes and hesitated for a few seconds, then quickly followed, reassured that Lynxcloud would be in camp while she was gone. "So, where are you planning on heading?" She asked, huffing as she caught up to them.
~
Daisypaw rested her muzzle onto her Nettlepaw's back and opened her eyes as noise was made in the apprentice's den. "Hey keep it quiet you guys!" She snapped, her ears flattened.
~
Nettlepaw blinked open one drowsy eye and purred, "Daisypaw stop being so angry." She giggled, then quickly rolled over, "I was just dreaming about how we used to be kittypets, and we were chasing those mean dogs around!" She meowed quietly, however her eys twinkled with excitement.
~
Daisypaw snorted, "Yea, and we'll be doing that when hedgehogs fly. Plus, we're not kittypets anymore." She pointed out, rolling her eyes in a playful way.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:54 am
OOC: The patrol is at the Fire/Frost/Bright border (where Thornsplash and Lunarshine lure them to Dapplestar in the tunnels)
IC:
Tornadopaw huffed, ears perked as the two apprentices chattered quietly next to him. He was bored, so he decided to go find Riptidepaw, his partner for the battle training before it began to storm.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:40 pm
Hazelflight growled. "Fine. Roseleaf, how about we all go out herb collecting in the rain?" she mewed, staring at the apprentice.

OOC: ; )  lynx

Riptidepaw slunk out of the medicine den back into the sleet.
Crabpaw briskly crossed the camp towards the den which had been temporarily designated for apprentices during the rain. He preferred sleeping in the open, but didn't want to get wet.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:59 pm
Nettlepaw sighed and layed back down onto her side, stretching her legs out.
~
Daisypaw sat up, unable to fall back asleep now and looked around at the apprentices present. "So, what did you guys do with Fawndapple, Mudwhisker and Foxdapple today?" She meowed, hoping for a response.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:15 pm
"Okay." Riptidepaw stated flatly. "We got hailed on though."
Crabpaw snorted. "Why are training exercises so complex?" he growled, "Why don't we just learn the moves and fight each other?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:58 pm
Risingpaw rolled his eyes. "We have to work together, Riptidepaw. Otherwise we'll fail." 

Roseleaf gulped. "Um...maybe? Do we really need to urgently? Things wont dry in this rain."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:37 pm
"If you're gonna work together invite me!" Crabpaw snarled, "Really makes it less about working together and more about an overcomplicated kit's game by someone who never grew up if you play favorites."

Riptidepaw stepped back at the tom's brashness.

Shadowblaze trotted quietly out of the hollow she had found. Fawndapple?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:43 pm
Risingpaw flicked an ear, unaffected. "Your problem is that you were left out, rather than the game, then," he stated calmly. "It wasn't us who chose the apprentices who went."

Fawndapple sniffed the sodden rabbit that was sitting under the 'shelter', sighing a little.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:48 pm
Shadowblaze trotted up to Fawndapple. "Need help with that?" she offered.

"What if the Clan treated you like dirt instead of the little child of SoulClan treatment you get whoever you turn to, Snowflakepaw?" Crabpaw growled.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:51 pm
Fawndapple practically jumped out of her skin, whipping around. "S-Shadowblaze!" she purred, licking her friend's ear.

Risingpaw tilted his head. "Who put dirt in your nest, Crabpaw? There'll always be a next time to train, if you're so worried about not being involved."

ooc: did they ever treat Sparrowpaw in the med den
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 pm
OOC: No I think Mistpaw just yelled at them
IC: "Society did, Risingpaw." Crabpaw snorted. "I don't train, I prepare."

Shadowblaze purred and twitched her ears. "It feels like it's been season cycles..." she sighed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:58 pm
Fawndapple nodded. "It probably has," she sighed a little, then paused. "You're with the DuskClan patrol?" 

Risingpaw snorted. "All right, Crabbypaw. Have fun with that, I'm going to bed."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:04 pm
"Sleep away the world." Crabpaw snapped, tail bristling and storming out of the den.

Mothpaw tentatively opened her eyes. Thank SoulClan he stopped. 

"Yes. I'll probably have to leave soon I'm sorry." she explained.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:05 pm
Fawndapple shook her head. "It's okay. I'll see you soon, probably. It seems as if fighting is going to be the only answer soon."
Anonymous

Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:51 pm
Daisypaw watched an argument spark from afar, quickly frowning. "Hey, how about this weather? Pretty crazy, right?" She quickly meowed, trying to change the subject.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:18 pm
Ivorystar walked out of her den, not waiting for Littleflower, and looked up as the rain ebbed slightly, though thunder and lightning were still loud and bright. "Hm. It might be a little safer to leave, if you wish?" she asked the DuskClan deputy.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:59 pm
ooc: bumping this because i'm sick of inactivity in the roleplay. Smile
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 am
Littleflower shrugged. "As long as we don't have any more news to discuss, I'll be on my way." she meowed.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:08 am
OOC: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (;

but seriously I need Littleflower now to discuss who will be the next second deputy.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:30 am
OOC: Willow, should Littleflower leave now?
IC: Lynxcloud searched around camp frantically for the patrol that had just left. They were just going for a quick border check and they had been gone for quite a while now. Lynxcloud wondered if she should go to the FireClan and FrostClan border to see if they're okay. She waited for Littleflower to leave so she could talk to Ivorystar.

Sparrowpaw waved her tail to the DuskClan patrol. "May SoulClan light your path!" she mewed, purring.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:13 pm
OOC: Jasperheart should be coming back now so she won't have to check! (:

IC: Nettlepaw flicked her tail as she padded over to her mentor, Lynxfang. "Can we learn something today?" She meowed, watching a butterfly flutter off.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:39 pm
ooc: Sky, Lynxfang is in FrostClan and he is evil lol

ic: Ivorystar noticed her deputy's rather tense appearance, then dipped her head to Littleflower. "Do not forget what we discussed here today. I expect a battle patrol as soon as possible." 

Risingpaw glanced at Mothpaw. "How can you put up with that furball?" he teased lightly, settling into his nest beside Fallenpaw.
Wavepaw snorted from his nest over the other side of the den. "She doesn't. She was pretending to sleep."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:40 am
OOC: I think she meant Lynxcloud, which is Nettlepaw's real mentor lol.
IC: Lynxcloud shook her head. "Not right now, Nettlepaw," she bit her tongue. "I need to speak to Ivorystar."

Littleflower simply nodded and exited Ivorystar's den, waving her tail in goodbye to the welcoming BrightClan cats.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:13 pm
"I barely manage." Mothpaw sighed.
Shadowblaze bumped against Fawndapple's shoulder. "Suppose I'll be leaving soon." she sighed.

Jasperheart raced into camp, legs sore and blood dripping from her fur. "Trouble at the border." she gasped.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:36 pm
Crowflame, sitting in a shady spot by herself, noticed the warrior rush into camp all bloody. She barely perked her ears up at the sight but yearned to go into battle. She hadnt fought in a battle in moons, and her claws unsheathed as she was ready to fight.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 01, 2017 2:10 am
Lynxcloud gasped at Jasperheart, and hurried over to the she-cat with a frown. "What happened? Are the others hurt?" she questioned, sinking her claws into the ground beneath her and clenching up some dust in her paws.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue May 02, 2017 12:04 pm
"Not badly I don't think." she sighed. Oh SoulClan, I didn't even check. Aurashade was there. "We got ambushed, and we outnumbered them at first but more started coming and I ran to get help."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 02, 2017 12:09 pm
"Oh, thank the stars you and your patrol are alright!" Lynxcloud sighed with relief, but she let out a small hiss when Jasperheart mentioned an attack. "Ambushed? By who?" she meowed, flattening her ears.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 02, 2017 12:22 pm
Crowflame, curious as to what they were saying, she padded from her spot and stood next to Lynxcloud. "What is going on? If i'm correct did i hear of an ambush?" Crowflame asked the few cats present
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue May 02, 2017 12:36 pm
"FrostClan I think, hard to tell." Jasperheart growled, "We should hurry, I don't know why they didn't follow me."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 02, 2017 12:40 pm
"I wouldn't mind going as part of a patrol." Crowflame mentioned to the deputy next to her, wanting to be part of a battle patrol or regular patrol.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 pm
Ivorystar's eyes narrowed. "Jasperheart, go into the medicine den and get treated by them. We'll follow your scent trail to the attack." She turned to Lynxcloud. "Prepare as many cats for battle as you can. Skybreeze!" She yowled for her other deputy, fur standing on end.
Anonymous

Tue May 02, 2017 8:46 pm
OOC: *cough* Skybreeze is apart of that patrol that is being captured right now!

IC: Nettlepaw frowned as her mentor rejected her and went off to needed-bussinuss.

Eagleblaze watched as a great commotion erupted in the camp clearing. He stood up, his claws unsheathing and sheathing in anticipation to join the fight. "I can come, as well." He meowed, dipping his head to both the leader and deputy.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue May 02, 2017 8:55 pm
ooc: bugger

ic: Ivorystar cursed under her breath as she realised Skybreeze had gone on the patrol. "Thank you, Eagleblaze. Go and help Lynxcloud. Fawndapple!"
The shecat looked up from her spot on the other side of the camp, having not been aware of the tension until now. 
"Y-yes, Ivorystar?"
"Take two fast cats and get to DuskClan's camp as quick as you can. We need a battle patrol, now."
Fawndapple's eyes widened, and she nodded. "Yes, Ivorystar." She then glanced at Nettlepaw. "Do you want to come with me?"
Anonymous

Tue May 02, 2017 8:58 pm
Nettlepaw blinked in surprise and glanced around to see if Fawndapple was asking someone else. "Me?" She mewed quietly, then quickly flicked her tail, noticing Fawndapple was asking her directly, "Of course I'll come!" She exclaimed in excitement.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue May 02, 2017 9:03 pm
Fawndapple nodded. "All right. Let's find one more cat, then go." She flicked the apprentice's ear with her tail gently before padding towards the warriors den.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 02, 2017 11:11 pm
Nightfrost heard the commotion and jumped out of the warriors den. " What's going on?" She asked Fawndapple, blinking sleep quickly out of her eyes. 

Ivypaw and Lightningpaw appeared at the apprentice den, there eyes wide. " Well our mentors never trained us, so we can't really do anything can we?" Lightningpaw whispered to her.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 03, 2017 12:43 am
Lynxcloud immediately nodded to Ivorystar, taking up her orders and storming into the Warriors den. "I need the fastest and strongest cats now. FrostClan has attacked!" she ordered, glancing back and desperately hoping that all of the other cats on the patrol come back okay.

Sparrowpaw watched the commotion and it sent a shiver down her spine. She didn't want to fight; actually she never wanted to because it scared her that she might loose her life or that of a loved ones. But she knew she had to do it to prove herself worthy of being a BrightClan soon-to-be-warrior. She bounded up to Fawndapple. "I-I can come?" she suggested, ducking down and expecting a rejection.
Anonymous

Wed May 03, 2017 2:21 am
Eagleblaze waited beside Lynxcloud, his tail lashing and twitching as he watched for who else would come along.

Nettlepaw followed Fawndapple closely behind her heels, and grinned slightly as Sparrowpaw offered to come. Hopefully if Fawndapple accepted her offer, Nettlepaw would be able to linger around her instead.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed May 03, 2017 6:12 am
Crowflame was already with the group of cats who wanted to join the battle. She acted respectful around her leader, knowing she would claw her ears off if Crowflame spoke rudely to anyone at the present moment. "Ivorystar, if i may make a suggestion, we still need cats to watch the queens and elders, and i believe no new apprentices should join in the fight." Crowflame said to her leader, standing next to her.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 03, 2017 11:44 am
Ivorystar glared at Crowflame. "Are you doubting my leadership abilities?" she asked, quiet anger bubbling in her voice.

Fawndapple nodded. "Of course, Sparrowpaw. Come on, lets go," she purred a little, racing out of the camp entrance.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am
Crowflame silenced herself and backed away a little. "No, Ivorystar I am not." Crowflame mentioned quietly, not looking at her angry leader.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 03, 2017 11:59 am
Hazelflight dashed to Ivorystar's side. "Should I get herbs? We haven't refilled our store yet.. I.." she panted frantically.
Jasperheart shook her head. "I'm not badly hurt, I can join the patrol." she growled.

Crabpaw slunk into a crevasse in the side of camp to avoid getting chosen for the patrol.
Mothpaw darted out to the group in the center of camp. "I can join!" she called.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 03, 2017 12:19 pm
Nightmoon looked at Lynxcloud. " I'll go!" She offered, sliding out her claws and pricking her ears.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 03, 2017 12:40 pm
Cherrywind scooped her kits close, holding them back with her tail. "We will be fine here, Ivorystar. They wouldn't attack our camp if a full force of warriors appeared in theirs."
Flickerkit hid himself in his mother's fluffy tail, scared.

Ivorystar dipped her head to the queen, then looked at the rest of the warriors. "Hopefully Russetstar chooses to join us. But we will not let an attack on our Clan go like this! We will fight back!" She yowled.
Risingpaw and Wavepaw glanced at each other, digging claws into the ground.
Ivorystar looked around her. "Every cat must keep an eye on your Clanmates. Who knows what dirty tricks they will pull? But the main aim is to save our warriors. Do not engage in fighting until I say so; hide in the curves of the moors so they do not scent you until it is needed. Younger cats must stick together, and mentors keep an eye on your apprentices. Whoever wants to stay behind can."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 03, 2017 12:50 pm
Springpaw raced to the entrance of the camp, pacing in circles, waiting for everyone to leave. 

Mudwhisker ducked out of the warriors den, and joined Springpaw and the others waiting to leave. 

Barkwing peeked out of the den and sat near the prey pile, deciding to stay here as he didn't really like fighting nor was he good at it.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 03, 2017 1:13 pm
Tornadopaw rushed into the nursery and huddled all the queens and kits together, purring softly to try and comfort the distressed cats. He trotted out for a moment, flicking his ears. "Ivorystar, I will stay and help all of the cats who stay in camp." he announced, dipping his head and bringing in a juicy rabbit for some of the queens and kits to share. He let the elders rest on his shoulder as he guided them into the nursery, which Tornadopaw dubbed one of the safest dens in the camp.
Sparrowpaw looked back at Tornadopaw and unsheathed her claws. She was absolutely terrified. She took a step back, retracting her claws back in and turning to go help Tornadopaw. But, a voice in her head stopped her. Come on, Sparrowpaw! You have to prove to your Clan that you are a great apprentice and ready to be a warrior! Sparrowpaw sighed, shivering as she stood behind Mothpaw. Okay, I have a plan! I'll stay and hide behind trees and rocks and I'll alert the fighting cats to duck or run away! That way I'm still useful but don't have to get too involved. I'll only fight when I have to. she thought, flattening her ears as a cold breeze swept over the camp.

Lightningkit shuddered as the camp bustled in yowling and strange commotion about fighting and patrols. He had been listening to one of the elders tell a story, but he followed Tornadopaw and the elders as they were hurried out of the den and into the nursery. Lightningkit strongly disliked fighting, and it scared him a lot, so he bumped his head into Cherrywind's flank and sat down, burying himself in her fur as far as he could go and watching the flashes of fur outside as patrols were formed.
Tumblekit darted over to his mother and sat down, lashing his tail. "What's going on, momma?" he mewed desperately.

Last edited by Daisyleap on Thu May 04, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 03, 2017 4:17 pm
ooc: Isn't Sparrowpaw coming to DuskClan with Fawndapple? She just left... lol

ic: Ryekit sighed a little, having been woken up from a nap with the commotion.

Risingpaw padded over to Fallenpaw. "Maybe we should team up like we did in training?" he suggested, a little shy but bubbling with energy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum