Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

BrightClan Camp

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BrightClan Camp

Post by Panthermask on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:54 pm

"When are we leaving for the Mooncave?" Dawnpaw asked Seabreeze nervously, looking up at the medicine cat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Seabreeze averted her gaze from the crying and dead cats, back to the newest apprentice. " I believe we would set out around Dusk or later." She told Dawnpaw. I was just made a full non apprentice medicine cat.. am I really ready for an apprentice? I don't even know what to do first.. show her the territory, or wait to go to the Mooncave and show her tommorrow... I'm not sure! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Jumppaw barely suppressed a purr of amusement. "Ok, but if you don't return by night, I'll ask Ivorystar to send out a patrol for you. Stay safe, and watch out for crabs!" He turned and padded back to camp. Sagepaw better stay safe, Jumppaw thought as he entered camp throught the dirtplace, trying to act casual.

Last edited by Pineapplefur on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pineapplefur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Lightpaw sniffed and got up, limping towards his aunt, Ashwing, who was sat staring at her sister's body.

Willowfeather
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Crabpaw nodded. "I promise." he mewed with a grin. He swiftly trotted out, hoping Jumppaw didn't know the terrain.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Sagepaw nodded to her brother before following after Crabpaw. "You better not be serious about that crab." Sne teased him, sticking her tongue out and then looking at her surroundings.

Snoo
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Daisysnow padded over to the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a finch, and a vole, for Nettlestripe and herself. She set them down at the tree stump, and began to gulp down her choice of food.

Nettlestripe nibbled on her vole, her fur was still spiked up in excitement from her ceremony. I'm a warrior now! She thought to herself, pride swelling inside of her.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:49 am

Lightpaw looked at the blood covering him and flattened his ears. He sat down, beginning to groom his fur.

Willowfeather
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:44 pm

@Willowstorm wrote:Ryepaw purred weakly. "T-thanks. I'm glad you're my mentor," she added quickly.

Ivorystar nodded to Lynxcloud. "I think she's resting, she's driven herself to exhaustion. I would like a group of cats to go hunting, but at least three need to be keeping watch. And there should always be more than four warriors in camp at all times."

ooc: @Daisyleap hahah

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm

After Echopaw finished speaking with her new mentor, Eagleflame, she bounded over to her littermate. "Ryepaw!" She exclaimed, "We're finally apprentices, I'm so excited!"

Skybreeze padded over to Ivorystar's den, hearing her name being called.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Lightpaw finished grooming his pelt and got to his paws, padding over to Sleekfire. "I'm done paying my respects. Can we train?" He asked softly, voice strained.

Willowfeather
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:30 am

Aurorashade smiled, gently rasping her tongue over Ryepaw's ear. She nodded to Echopaw as she ran up. "We might be able to go out later, but for now we should stay in camp," she meowed, whiskers twitching.

Lynxcloud nodded to Ivorystar, padding to the center of camp and pricking her ears. "I'm taking out a hunting patrol! Foxdapple, Snowyspirit, Jasperheart, Azureflame, and Rowanpool will be coming with me. Three warriors will guard the camp until we come back, and then we'll switch off. Let's go!" she announced, trotting out of camp.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 am

Sleetfire frowned a little but nodded. "I-I suppose so. I'll need to see what you know," he mewed.

Ryepaw stretched and sighed. "All right."

Ivorystar padded over to the patrol, greeting Snowyspirit with a nod as the warrior walked up too.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:47 am

Rowanpool reluctantly moved away from Brindleflight and padded after the patrol.

Lightpaw nodded and padded towards the entrance.

Willowfeather
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:54 am

Sleetfire snorted. "You're an apprentice, remember? You have to kind of stick behind me," he pointed out to Lightpaw.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:55 am

Lightpaw looked over his shoulder at his temporary mentor. "Can we just go?" He meowed bitterly and padded over.

Willowfeather
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:55 am

Sleetfire raised an eyebrow. "If you apologise."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:59 am

Lightpaw lashed his tail and sighed. "I'm sorry," he gritted out. "I did just lose my mother, whom I only just saw again in moons. Forgive me for being a bit grumpy," he meowed.

Willowfeather
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Sleekfire nodded. "Acceptable. Come on, then. You can vent some of that rage." He padded out of the camp, heading to the training grounds.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Lightpaw padded after and flattened his ears, glancing over his shoulder briefly to see his mother.

Willowfeather
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:09 am

Jasperheart briskly followed Lynxcloud. "Wait, where are we going?" she asked anxiously.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:13 am

Gingerpaw curled up in her nest, pawing at the moss absent-mindedly. She looked up when Firepaw sat next to her. 

"Brindleflight is with her kits now, Gingerpaw. She's happy," the deep ginger tom meowed and nuzzled his sister. She returned the affectionate action and sighed. "She's happy but we're grieving," she mewed.

Willowfeather
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:44 am

Lynxcloud shrugged. "Hunting. I suppose the moorlands, maybe we could catch a few hares." she meowed to Jasperheart, flicking her tail.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:47 am

Jasperheart nodded. "Alright, let's head off!" she stumbled a bit as she stepped on her bad leg, then recovered and exit camp.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 am

Jumpaw went up to Nightmoon. "Will we be doing anything today?" he asked Nightmoon.
Pineapplefur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Ivorystar followed the hunting patrol out of camp, needing to run off a bit of steam before she could think clearly again.

Wavespirit sighed, glancing at Riptidewind. "Puts a bit of a damper on the ceremony, doesn't it?" he mewed softly.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:46 am

Riptidewind smiled slightly and nodded in agreement.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:51 am

Azureflame trotted out after the group lead by Lynxcloud. 

Nightmoon glanced down from watching the camp in silence. Oh! Yeah, i have an apprentice now. She thinks, the relization hitting her like a wave. " Of course." She nodded, smiling nicely at the new apprentice. " I'll be showing you the territory, it's important to know your surroundings."

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Jumppaw nodded, keeping the excitement boiling inside him barely contained. "Are we going now?" he asked.
Pineapplefur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Crabpaw slid into camp, his fur still coated with sand from the beach.
Mothpaw nodded to Crabpaw, looking around for someone to go hunt with.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:14 am

Sagepaw followed after, and shook her fur out once more. Then she bounded to her mentor, Cinderskip. "Will we be doing anything at all today?" She asked him, purring and looking curious.

Snoo
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:06 pm

Cherrywind looked at her kits playing together, sighing softly. Poor Brindleflight. I couldn't imagine losing one of my beautiful kits, let alone all three at once.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots Yesterday at 7:07 am

Crabpaw looked around for Snowyspirit, nose wrinkled.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm Yesterday at 8:32 am

Snowyspirit padded up to Crabpaw with her eyes narrowed. "Where have you been?" she asked.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli