WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Human Open Roleplay

+5
Wishflight
Feather
Weaselreed
Aquastar
Lily
9 posters
Go down
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Human Open Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Human Open Roleplay

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:26 pm
Relin rolled her eyes and watched him shoot, curling closer to his side.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:27 pm
" Sure." Lila shrugged, turning the page to the next section of the Comic. " That'd be nice." She scanned the pages, humming softly.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:34 pm
Darwin jumped slightly as he noticed Relin step near him. But he covered it up by shooting his rifle at the same time. Nailing the 3-D target where the lung would be. 

"Okay just tell or call me when you have time for me to help out." Jason said.
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:35 pm
"And you say I'm good at it?" Relin asked with a smile.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:37 pm
" What's your number?" Lila asked, glancing up from the comic at his words. " Or you could help me right now." She shrugged. " I'm not suppose to be home till after school, so I have till about 3:30." She said.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:44 pm
"Pft.. You haven't shoten a rifle before. Or this kind at least. But I've be using these for years." Darwin laughed as he noticed the sun dropping slowly.

"Oh sure I can help you now, but I'll put my number in your phone so if you can call me if you want more help." Jason said as he grabbed a fresh notebook. "Here we could use this to track your progress.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:51 pm
* Lila handed him her phone, witch was odd for her as she trusted almost no one with her phone, and grabbed the Notebokk. " Thanks." She said, tucking her shirt over her current notebook. " I guess we get out of the tree." She closed his comic notebook lightly and handed that off to him as well.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:56 pm
"Alright." Jason said as he dropped out of the tree and looked up at her Åland punched his number into her phone. "Here's my Number."
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:11 pm
Relin poked his cheek and smiled. "Shush. Should we head back?"
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:14 pm
"Yeah, it's been pretty fun though, we should do this again sometime." Darwin said as he put the guns in the bed of the truck. "But your right I actually am making some food for the party."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:21 pm
Aqua checked her watch. "Oh! I have to go. I'm actually supposed to be walking home in 30 minutes but I wanted to stop at the store to get some things. Bye!" Aqua said as she rushed out and ran to the store.
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:23 pm
Relin nodded. "We definitely should do this again. Need any help cooking? My roommate is out studying and I'd rather not be alone so," she trailed off and looked down.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:27 pm
"Why not? Nice to know your not all alone in that house of yours though." Darwin said as he entered the Truck and started it up. "If you don't mind me asking what does your roommate study?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:30 pm
Aqua rushed through the isles of the store until she found what she wanted. Corn and popcorn. Her chickens' facorite treats. She bought herself a pair of boots and this jerky stick for the dog since it was on sale. She pulled out the money she had gotten from mowing lawns and stuff and gave it to the cashier.
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:45 pm
"He's a writer, but all of his books are kinda creepy." Relin slid into the passenger seat and buckled.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:50 pm
"To each his or her own I guess." Darwin said as he began driving back to his house. "It's pretty nice to find someone else I can just enjoy myself around."
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:52 pm
"I can say the same. Your daughter, Aqua, she seems very smart," Relin said happily and curled up in her seat.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:57 pm
"All my kids are smart. Actually Shelby isn't my daughter really. She was my sisters daughter as well as Lily." Darwin said as he arrived at his house. "Oh and there's a few pets here so.. I hope you don't have any allergies."
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:00 pm
"I don't," Relin said and got out of the car, putting her hair up into a bun. "I love animals, actually."
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:08 pm
"That's good. I was planning on having a breakfast for Dinner theme. So was thinking I'll start on the batter and I was hoping you could start the eggs." Darwin stated as he opened the door for her.
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:11 pm
Relin nodded along to what he said. "Fried, scrambled, or omelettes?" She asked curiously.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:13 pm
Aqua burst through the door, heaving with exhaustion. "I rushed to the store to get some stuff of the pets." She pulled out the corn and the popcorn and mixed them together. She popped a piece of corn into her mouth then took the rest to the chickens outside. "Here you are!" She said, putting the bowl inside. She opened their henhouse. "Fresh eggs!" She said, grabbing the eggs and bringing them inside to her father. She noticed her art teacher and slightly gasped. "Oh... hi again. Sorry I didn't get the question right in class today " She said, placing the fresh eggs next to Darwin.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:17 pm
"Whatever you want. People will eat it no matter what." Darwin chuckled as he began making the batter from scratch. "Oh hi Aqua! This is well in sure you know her. She's helping us prepare for the block party tonight."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:22 pm
"Fancy." Aqua said as she gave the dog jerky stick to Lily's dog. "Will the school bus get Lily or do I need to take her home?" She asked. "Also do you need help? I can do a few food things." She said.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:27 pm
"School bus has Lily and It would be great if you could take over thee pancakes while I set up the table outside. "
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:28 pm
"It's fine, you can't always get everything right," Relin replied as she cracked the eggs and stirred them together.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:29 pm
"Got it!" Aqua said as she started to make the pancakes. She made sure they were light and fluffy so they would be enjoyed.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:33 pm
"Thanks Aqua!" Darwin said as he grabbed a fold up table and began setting it up outside.
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:56 pm
Relin stayed silent as she cooked, her black and blue hair staying up in the tight messy bun she'd put it in.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:00 pm
Darwin entered the kitchen and asked. "Should I make bacon?"
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:25 pm
Name: Abby
Personality: She is a very smart girl who loves to make friends with everyone. She is mostly always quiet in school because she wants to make good grades, but she is very talkative at lunch and other activities at school so she makes friends easily.
Appearance: She is a bit smaller than average for her age. When people try to question her about it she uses the fact that she was born almost two months early as an explanation. Other than that, she has really long, wavy dark brown hair with hazel brown eyes. She has three freckles on each of her cheeks. She wears glasses and a watch on her right arm.
Role: She is a friend of Shelby and Aqua.
Hobbies: Being creative and hanging out with friends

Abby was quietly starting to pack up all of her books and binders into her pink and blue Vera Bradley backpack. She had a pretty average day at school, nothing out of the usual had happened that day. She was ready to go home for the block party that was happening in her neighborhood that evening. She was excited because her friends Alex and Shebly would be there.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:33 pm
"Or should I make bratwurst? Or say screw it and make both?" Darwin asked as he pulled the supplies outta the fridge
Feather
Feather

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 pm
Relin finished the eggs and walked out to him. "I say both. Let's set up a DJ booth of some kind. A friend of mine is a DJ who owes me a favor."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:55 pm
Cinder yelped as she nearly slammed her car into another car, but she swerved and slammed on the breaks in her own garage, a couple of roads away. She checked her other 3 cars, then went over to her work in progress. Nearly halfway done. she thought to herself, pulling the door shut and going over to another empty garage. She opened it into her secret "cat heaven," where everything a cat could ever want was there. There were around 10 cats in there, and the stone floor was covered by a soft creamy coloured carpet. It's taken so long to build this up. she thought to herself again, suddenly hearing a new mewl. "HAVE YOU HAD THEM BABIES?!" she shrieked in delight, running in and shutting the garage door. Cinder looked into one of the beds and saw 3 little cats pawing for their mother. "Ohmahgoshyou'resocute." she squealed, hopping up and down. She kissed the mother's head. "Alright, I'd better be off now. Take care of your kitties!" she said, before pulling up the garage door again and walking out, shutting it. Taking out her motorcycle, she pulled on her sunglasses and opened her final garage, where she held her weapons and self-training area that her dad wouldn't let her have in the house. Checking everything was still there she shut the garage door and locked them all, getting on her motorcycle and driving it home to park it by the side of the house. She walked in, throwing her bag and greasy coat off and kicking her trainers off. "I'm home bitches!" she sang.

OOC: p-p 102 notifications and 3 pages from this one topic.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:32 pm
Lila nodded, taking her phone back. " Thanks." She said, glancing at the sky. " It's later then I thought it was.." she comment, half to herself.
Anonymous

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:30 am
Alright I actually need to head home to set up for the block party, sorry I can't start teaching you right now." Jason said a bit embarrassed he didn't notice the time passing by.

"Hey Cinder!" Darwin replied as he cleared a space to cook the bratwurst and bacon. "You're teacher, Relin, has decided to help with the block party! Also I think that's a great idea Relin I'll set it up after I finish the bratwurst."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:35 am
ooc: cinder's a special child

ic: "Cool!" Cinder laughed, walking into the kitchen. "Last time I tried to cook at a friend's house I accidentally burned it down. We're not friends anymore, and she moved away."
Anonymous

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:37 am
"By moved do you mean to Heaven or Hell Cinder?" Darwin half joked as he began heating up the pan.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
" Oh.. it's fine." Lila shrugged, graabbed the notebook up and stuck her phone in her back pocket. " I should be going, too." She brushed her hair out of her face again. " See ya at the block party, Jason." She waved, heading towards her car. 

Shelby grumbled and climbed out of the bed of the truck, walking up to her room with music blasting in her ears.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:40 am
"To England." Cinder said, sitting down. "So I guess a bit of both." 

ooc: this is in america right?
Anonymous

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:43 am
"Bye..." Jason said still feeling something strange in his gut. /what the hell. It's like nervousness just a lot better./ he thought as he began walking to the block 

"Pft shut up Cinder." Darwin laughed as he started the bacon. "England is really really nice."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:47 am
"Hey, I said it was a bit of both." Cinder said, grabbing a cupcake from the counter and taking a bite. "Her cat got injured but she thought it died so I took care of it for her."

ooc: wouldn't be surprised if they thought took care of it meant killed it lmao
Anonymous

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:53 am
"Haha hey let me turn some music for while we set up the party." Darwin said as he set up some music
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:58 am
"Daddddddddddddd.............." Cinder started, running her fingers through her hair.
Anonymous

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:01 am
"Ciiiiiiiiinnnnnnndddddddddeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!" Darwin joked as he began dancing to the music while still cooking.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:04 am
"You're embarrassing. Anyway, buttface, do I have to go to the party? I'm making decent progress on the car and I'm hoping to get it done by June." she asked.
Anonymous

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:11 am
"One night will throw that off? But if you want to miss it go ahead. Also shut up my dancing is amazing." Darwin said as he turned up the music.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:15 am
"I might turn up when the party really begins." Cinder smirked, standing up. "I'll head out now if you don't mind, I'd rather not burn this house down too."
Anonymous

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:17 am
"Hey you can't drink yet! Legally that is." Darwin laughed
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:26 am
"Too bad, sucker!" Cinder laughed back as she walked out, still not wearing any shoes and pulled on her bag and coat. She jumped on her motorbike and loaded it up with tools before driving out and driving it out. She revved the engine and drove off, but instead of swerving into the garage when she arrived she slammed into the wall and flew forwards. ... this is why I shouldn't drive. she thought to herself, groaning as she sat up and rubbing her tailbone.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum