WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+9
Konesans
Aquastar
Wishflight
Quake
Metzi
Feather
Daisyleap
Savannah
Panthermask
13 posters
Go down
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

FrostClan Camp Empty FrostClan Camp

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:31 pm
"No, I'll help too," Brindlefrost responded, dipping her head towards the medicine cat.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

FrostClan Camp Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:10 pm
ooc sav that’s what the medicine cats say lol

ic
Ivyfeather dipped her head. “Just give me a moment.” She said, walking over to Panthermist. “Rogues.” She snarled, anger building up inside her.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:53 pm
Nightfall only nodded in response and buried her muzzle further into Panthermist's pelt. "The rogue it dead," she meowed, muffled by fur. Pulling back, she looked to Ivyfeather. "I couldn't get there fast enough to save her," she choked out and closed her eyes.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Cloudheart followed and stood next to Nightfall, “SoulClan will take care of her, do not be upset. If you need something tell me, grief is never easy.” She looked back at Ivyfeather and padded behind her.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:21 pm
Burning with rage, Ivyfeather whirled around. “Let’s go.” She said angrily to Brindlefrost and Cloudheart, storming out of camp.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:23 pm
Cloudheart quickly followed, barely able to keep up with Ivyfeather, “Brindlefrost! Let’s go!” She could barely say it before leaving camp.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:37 pm
Brindlefrost irritably followed, trotting to catch up with her clanmates.
Anonymous

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:40 am
OOC - Wowie here i come with the cliche way to pretend my character existed all along lol oof

Reedleap tiredly shook out his thick fur as he exited the warrior's den. He looked around. Not many cats were up yet, and the camp was an empty white.

OOC - wowie uhhhhhhh idk if this is good or what but ack
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:45 am
OOC: No you’re fine! 

IC: Wolfpaw, a FireClan apprentice, was already in front of Reedleap when he came out, “Hello.” He looked at him straight in his eyes, sort of awkward having to look up.
Anonymous

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:20 am
Reedleap sniffed and glanced down at Firepaw.
He paused with a sigh. "Hi."
The tom still wrinkled his nose a bit at the other Clan's scent occasionally.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:00 am
OOC: Lol, his name is Wolfpaw.

IC: Wolfpaw swiftly replied, the wind blowing his gray fur, "Do you need anything? You seem annoyed." His stare was covered in something... confusing. It was like Wolfpaw, shrouded in mystery.
Feather
Feather

Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:01 pm
Nightfall looked up at the scene with dull eyes before returning her gaze to Panthermist's body, lightly grooming back the cold fur. If she's off to SoulClan, she better look her best. The thought pained her and she pressed her nose into her ear, inhaling the fading scent.
Anonymous

Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm
ooc - sorry ive been binging netflix all day and im tired LOL

ic - Reedleap flattened his ears.
"What do you mean?" he growled. "You talked to me first."
He scratched his side and sighed.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:57 pm
Wolfpaw sighed, "Would you like some fresh-kill? That's what I mean." he stared at Reedleap with his usual semi-intimidating stare, he quickly turned to Nightfall, "Do not let her die in vain, go kill whoever killed her. Your Grief will end quicker."
Anonymous

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:06 pm
Reedleap huffed. "Sure."
He glanced at the grieving she-cat and stared coldly at the dead body with a knot in his chest.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 pm
Wolfpaw nodded to Reedleap and picked up a scrawny mouse, dropping it at Reedleap’s feet.
Anonymous

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:13 pm
He raised his 'brows' and carried the mouse to the border of the camp. He began nibbling, with no manners implied in return to the apprentice.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:17 pm
Wolfpaw showed no care and turned to Nightfall, “So? Are you done with grief, if you want revenge, go kill the cat that got her.” He thought it was obvious, but he found trouble understanding that not all cats thought the same.
Feather
Feather

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:17 pm
"I already did," Nightfall hissed venomously, getting to her paws so the wounds from the rogue could be seen. "And if you don't but out, I'll show you some of the same treatment," she snarled and flexed her hooked, black claws into the dirt before padding off, muttering, "FireClan scum. No good arrogant cats."
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:58 am
Wolfpaw rolled his eyes and sighed, speaking loud enough for Nightfall to hear, “Just because I’m FireClan doesn’t mean I’m idiotic.” He hated having to say that, he hated being hear. Being ridiculed because he has certain heritage, that, was pure arrogance.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 am
Hailpaw walked out from behind the apprentice’s den and when his eyes caught a glimpse of Panthermist, he let out a wail and dashed over. When Hailpaw has been a new apprentice, Panthermist was always the one who helped him out. He glanced at the rogue wounds, his eyes filling up with tears.
Feather
Feather

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:46 am
Nightfall turned to look at Hailpaw and sighed, padding over. She closed her eyes and sat next to him. "The rogue who did this is dead," she mewed softly to him, opening her icy eyes.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:32 am
Darkshadow nuzzled Lynxkit as Sedgekit bounded up next to her brother, eyes shining. He glanced around. " Littlelily? Where's Waspkit?" He asked, turning to blink at his mate with confusion. 

Larksong crouched at the entrance of the medicine den, blinking at the lost warriors body. It had happened so suddenly, randomly, to her at least.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:48 am
Snowclaw arrived in Frostclan’s camp, wondering why cats were garhered in a group. She sighed as she wanted to do battle training and go on patrols, and not stay in this camp forever.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:15 am
Hailpaw blinked sadly, remembering the entergetic young cat’s enthusiasm about everything, and her quick wits. 

Sunburst padded into camp slowly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 am
“What happened?” She asked a nearby cat, not knowing whom she had asked. She could feel all the sadness from the cats, and it made ger fur stand on end with how depressing it felt.
Feather
Feather

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:21 am
Nightfall looked up and sighed. "Panthermist was killed by a rogue," she mewed sadly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:30 am
“Oh, um, i’m sorry.” Snowclaw said to Nightfall, feeling awkward as she had not known the deceased cat. She bowed her head in respect, and suddenly found herself spacing out.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:53 am
Oakspirit sat nearby the two speaking cats, watching Panthermist's body in the clearing. His tail was curled over his paws, and his eyes where darkened with worry. The rogues have taken to much from us. He dug his claws into the soil.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:03 pm
Mapledusk sat close behind her brother, watching Hailpaw. She felt bad, first he had been told he couldn’t be a warrior with them, now this.
Feather
Feather

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:00 pm
Nightfall rose to her paws and stalked away with heavy footfalls, her ears remaining flattened to her head as she slid into the medicine den, intent on getting her wounds treated.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:16 pm
It's sparkle E A R L Y  E V E N I N G sparkle now!
(about 4-5pm)

Weather & General News
The weather is starting to clear and the deep snow that fell over winter is melting, much to the almost-starving Clans' relief. Though cats are thankful for the sunlight, there are still deep tensions within the Clans and worries about their futures, including a certain group that seem to be planning even more attacks on the Clans...
NOTE TO DEPUTIES: It's time to send out the evening patrols!
NOTE TO LEADERS: There will be a Clan gathering tomorrow night in the RP, so make sure this is discussed at some point.

Clan-centric news
Though these two Clans seem to get on, cough swimmingly, there is definitely tensions growing between the two very different groups. A group of cats should discuss going and fighting the rogues by themselves, as it is preposterous that FireClan should have lived a whole season out of their own territory.
Metzi
Metzi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:36 am
Doespring stood near the center of the camp, waiting for an order. She glanced around her at the thin, hungry cats. The cold bit at her nose, paws, and ears, numbing them.

Ooc: I'm not quite sure what to do, I've been gone too long! Can someone take me on a hunting patrol or something? I'm trying my best to jump back in.
Feather
Feather

Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:58 pm
Hollyblaze groomed Hopekit's fur, much to the little kit's disdain. The tortoiseshell huffed and batted at her mother's muzzle, insisting she was clean. "Hopekit, you have twigs and knots all throughout your fur," she replied with an amused chuckle. 

"Those are always there. I wanna go play with Twilightkit, mom!" Hopekit complained and squealed when he mother playfully pushed her. 

"Go on then." She didn't wait any longer and bounded out after her brother.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:46 pm
Twilightkit immediately flicked a lump of melting snow at his sister, giggling. "Now you're a MeltedClan cat," he teased.

Petalkit watched the two FrostClan kits from her spot near the entrance to the nursery and got up, padding over. "A-are you playing Clans?" she asked, a nervous jitter in her mew.

"Anyone wanting to go hunting before night falls?" Acornwhisker called to the collective group, earning a snigger of laughter from a few FrostClan cats. Ony Echowing cared to explain, padding over to the FireClan senior warrior. 
"We hunt at night mostly, Acornwhisker. It's not like it's harder to see, the trees block out most of the light anyway."
Acornwhisker just flicked her tail. "I'm still taking a patrol out. There'll be more rogues about during the night, I can sense it."
Feather
Feather

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:53 pm
Hopekit squealed and looked at Petalkit, smiling at the FireClan she-kit. "I don't know actually, but you and your littermates can play too!" Without waiting for an answer, she leaped at Petalkit with a squeal.

Sleekkit padded out after her sister, Dustykit beside her. She beamed at the sight of playing, joining immediately by pouncing onto Twilightkit. 

Crone leaped into camp, baring his teeth in a snarl. Without wasting a second, he leaped at the nursery and scooped Twilightkit into his jaws, biting down roughly on the kit's scruff. 

Hopekit squealed and leaped to aid her brother.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:24 am
Snowclaw padded over to her clanmate, her tail flicking about. “Can i go on that patrol?” She asked Acornwhisker, anxiously wanting to go out of camp again.
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:51 am
Doespring padded over next to Snowclaw. "Yeah, can I go too?" She looked at Acornwhisker, twitching her ear and shuffling her paws from the cold. "It's cold, and it'd be great to get out and move."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:15 am
Bluetail screeched. “Rogue in the camp!” She yowled and ran towards the nursery, only to be shoved back my Caramel, who looked over her.
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:25 am
Hopekit scratched at Crone's muzzle with tiny paws, shrieking when he shoved her into the wall of the nursery with unsheathed claws. Her tiny body slumped and she coughed, whimpering, "Twilightkit!"

Hollyblaze rushed out of the nursery and tackled Crone, snatching Twilightkit from his jaws. "Foresthowl!"
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:33 am
Nightfur heaved himself out of the warriors den, his yellow eyes narrowed with malice. With a cracked yowl, he launched himself at Crone, aiming to land on the rogue's back. With the addition of Hollyblaze, he twisted in the last minute to get a swipe at the rogue's neck.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:35 am
“Time to die kitty.” Caramel said, a wide devious smile on her face as she dug her claws into Bluetail’s sides, Bluetail letting out a distressed yowl of pain.
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:43 am
Crone growled and whirled to throw off Hollyblaze, swiping his claws blindly at the older tom. 

Violetgaze shrieked and barreled into Caramel, pushing her away with a snarl and whirling to help Bluetail. She rushed to her mate, letting out a worried whimper. "Bluetail? Are you okay? Get to the medicine den!"
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:45 am
Nightfur rolled away but he had not been fast enough. He hissed as the rogue's swipe left a shallow claw mark on his chest. He heaved himself to his paws before launching again, hoping to distract the rogue long enough for Hollyblaze to make the fatal blow.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:51 am
Caramel growled and leaped back on Bluetail, determined to kill this time. She sliced her claws down Bluetail’s shoulders, ears, and hit down into the younger cat’s back. “Stay away.” She hissed to Violetgaze, preparing to kill
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:55 am
Crone rolled to avoid Hollyblaze, biting at the tom's neck with bared teeth. 

Hopekit whined in pain, the melting snow a light pink around her. "Mom, dad, it hurts!" She wailed and whimpered when her mother scooped her up in a panic along with Twilightkit. Weaving through the battling, they were taken to the medicine den and set in a nest.

Violetgaze hissed loudly and launched herself at Caramel, biting and clawing at the rogue mercilessly.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:58 am
Nightfur hissed and jumped back, relief flooding through him when the rogue missed his neck by only a hair. The relief in his eyes turned cold when his legs tangled with each other. He cursed his old muscles as he tumbled backwards, doing his best to jump up when he was done.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:14 am
Caramel roared with fury. “So you want to die as well? Take your prissy little idiot friend’s place?” She sneered relentlessly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:31 am
Larksong leapted to her paws, her eyes flaring. These mangy rogues killed my brother. She snarled at the thought, leaping into the battle and aiming for the closest rogue to her. 

Lapu slipped into the camp in the madness of the battle,  tail lashing as he looked for someone to attack.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:33 am
Stormshadow shoved the rogue who had attacked her sister towards Violetgaze, making sure to injure the rogue as she did so.

Foxtail hissed at the nearest rogue.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum