WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 6 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Mon May 02, 2016 8:04 am
"Says who, Feather?" Shard mewed, "I am ever so curious."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 6 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Mon May 02, 2016 8:07 am
Min rolled her eyes at Feathermoon, raking her claws along the soft wood.
"Who says you can tell us what to do?" she chuckled.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 8:07 am
" I know it is not up to me." Willow meowed, then hardened  her gaze. " dont you touch my kits." she added harshly.

" oww.." Sand mumbled quietly then glared up at them again. She lashed her tail hissing.

" SAND!" dust warned shoving her slightly. " dont do it.. you can easily get killed by these cats!" He hissed. I mean really am I the only one that's NOT mousebrained in my family.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:08 am
"I say it because they're new life." Feathermoon growled. "The kits could help us."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 02, 2016 8:09 am
"Or they could drain our food and abandon us the moment they become useful." Jingle pointed out, smirking, "Kits tend to do that."
"Or what?" Shard mewed, casually washing her ear.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:10 am
"Did my kits do that?" Feathermoon shot back.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 8:10 am
"We have enough, Feathermoon," Min declared, stepping up and towering over the tortoiseshell.
"You don't know how easy it will be right now for me to kill you." she mewed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:12 am
"Cats have tried to kill me before." Feathermoon snarled, her claws unsheathing.
--
Deadpool growled as he walked into the den, overhearing Minkura. "If you kill her, you'll have to kill me first." he growled.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 8:13 am
Willow just stared at shard. " I thought the cats in the groups where NICE I have meet ONE nice cat the rest of you are cruel! threating kits!" she meowed.

Sand shoved Dust back. " either way we are going to die, either by the claws of hunger or the claws of them, witch one would you rather have." She told him, just loud enough for everyone to hear.

Dust just stared at his sister. " I.. I don't know.." he whispered.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 8:14 am
"I'd be happy to," she declared, glaring at Deadpool.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 02, 2016 8:14 am
"You two were supposed to benefit the group, that's your purpose here." Shard snapped, "Make a move against my associates and you'll find yourself chased out and kitless."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:15 am
"Minkura threatened me first!" Feathermoon growled.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 8:19 am
"That's because you let your kit welcome strange kittypets into our group." she shot back.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:20 am
"She didn't, she showed them to me after not being able to see Shard." Feathermoon shot back.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 02, 2016 8:22 am
"She couldn't see me because I was busy." Shard growled, "Besides, what if they'd been spies that you'd lead directly to us?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 8:22 am
"And that all traces back to you, Feather. Glad we're on the same page now, finally." Min scoffed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:23 am
"Then I would have killed them." Feathermoon growled.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 8:23 am
" were not kittypets!" Willow snarled again. how many times do I have to tell them that..

Sand growled at the cats. " Kittypets are stupid! they are twoleg toys!" she remarked.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:24 am
"Actually, it traces back to Hazel, who was crashed into by Sand." Feathermoon mewed. "So it traces back to Sand."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 8:26 am
"But, Hazel told you, and you led them into here." she spat at Feather, swatting Dust once more.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:26 am
"No, actually, Hazel showed them in here." Feathermoon growled. "Get your facts right."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 02, 2016 8:27 am
"But how would you have found out? What if your precious kit had ended up bringing a bunch of Clan cats directly into our camp?" Shard hissed, approaching her.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 8:27 am
"Why? Don't you remember anything, O Eldest One?" Min chuckled.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 8:28 am
ooc you mean swatting at Sand once more.

ic. Sand swiped a paw at her. " GET YOUR PAWS OFF!" she snarled edging closer to her mother.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:30 am
"Well I would have killed them." Feathermoon growled again. "Stop putting the blame on me, kick them out if you're that scared of them."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 02, 2016 8:34 am
"I'm going to ask the lot of you to leave." Jingle mewed nervously, ears flattened. "I feel like there might be consequences if you stay much longer that you will not enjoy in the slightest."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 8:38 am
" ok. fine. well leave, but I how you like that you will be killing two little kits because they will not be fed enough." Willow meowed getting up. " come along kits." She meowed nudging them up.

" ok mama." Sand meowed shooting a glare at the cats one last time.

Dust turned to feathermoon with a sad and horrified look. " thank you for letting us stay." He whispered then trudged after his family.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:52 am
Fluffpaw sobbed over Tunnelpaw's body, not noticing how much her chest had bled. She quietly drifted out of consciousness, so much until her soul left her body to join the ranks of SoulClan.

OOC: Died from blood loss

IC: She smiled as she stepped towards Violetpetal, Tunnelpaw, Groundkit and Brambleflight, and joined SoulClan.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 02, 2016 4:35 pm
"Better you than us." Shard scoffed. 
"Uhh, try heading toward towards the swamp! The Clan cats around there tend to be dumber!" Jingle called, "Wish you the best!" Good riddance.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:12 pm
Feathermoon rolled her eyes, laying down around her kits again. "Well that went well." she mewed sarcastically
Anonymous

Mon May 02, 2016 8:23 pm
Dovepaw's heart pounded in her chest so loud, she thought it would give away her hiding place in the bush. No! Fluffpaw and Tunnelpaw.. I could have saved them! No.. no... no! She wanted to scream the words out, but Dovepaw knew if she did, the rouges would find her.

Artemis slipped through the bushes, "What's going on?" She meowed, her gaze looked down to the dead bodies of Tunnelpaw and Fluffpaw. She twitched her whiskers and looked back up at the she-cats, acting as if the death of the apprentice's were like dead prey.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:34 pm
Deadpool growled slightly. "Well now that's over I'm going back out."
-
Feathermoon licked Deadpool's shoulder, then closing her eyes and falling asleep.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 03, 2016 12:44 am
"Good riddance." Min growled and stepped out, passing by the dead apprentices.

Melody watched Minkura in horror and leaped down the tree and onto Riot.
"Min just killed two DuskClan apprentices for no reason!" she exlclaimed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 12:49 am
Deadpool growled softly, leaping out an open hole (window) and landing on his paws. He looked around, swerving through nofur nests until he was at least 100 foxlengths away. There her curled up, going to sleep.
Anonymous

Tue May 03, 2016 3:34 am
Riot twitched his ear, "Lemme see!" He growled softly, pushing Melody aside. He peered through the bush and stared at the dead bodies. "Wow." He breathed out, turning back to his sister.

Artemis twitched her ear as she saw a movement in a bush. She crept forward and let out a hiss as she spotted Dovepaw. "Mangy piece of crow-food!" She spat, unsheathing her claws.

Dovepaw let out a squeak of fear, "No! Please, don't kill me!" She begged, cowering down.

Artemis slashed at her eye and dove into her, sinking her teeth into her throat. "Run off, little apprentice. Don't come back." She growled, giving mercy to the she-cat. "You should be thankful I'm feeling lazy today, otherwise you would be laying right beside your friends!" Artemis hissed, raking the ground with her claws.

Dovepaw coughed up a few blood drops and nodded, leaving without another word as blood spilled down her throat and her eye stung.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 03, 2016 8:14 am
Willow nudged her kits away, out of the hole, and into a bush. She padded along threw the undergrowth, her kits following behind her for about 115 fox lengths. " well rest here, they leave later." She meowed.

" I'm hungry mommy!" Sand wailed head butting into Willows side.

" I know dear, but I don't have any milk to give you." Willow meowed. " now come along, lets get some rest." She meowed and laid down.

" fine." Sand grumbled and laid down beside her, drifting of to sleep while her belly growled.

Willow fell asleep next to her kits.

Dust crawled away silently. maybe I can catch some food for mommy! he thought as he walked around. He smelled the air and caught a scent of deadpool. He shrugged it off, and looked for more prey.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 8:31 am
Deadpool stretched out. He scented a mouse nearby and stalked it carefully, running for it and nipping the mouse's neck. He smelt Dust nearby, and padded over awkwardly, dropping the mouse next to him. "Have it." he shrugged.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 03, 2016 8:36 am
Dust stared at him. " thank.. thank you..." He stammered.  He then grabbed the mouse and ran back to his mother.

" Dust! where were you?!" Willow gasped at him. " and why do I smell Deadpool on you! Did you catch that mouse?" She asked.

" I was hunting.. Deadpool caught this for me.." Dust answered quietly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 am
Deadpool sighed. Maybe I should speak to Feathermoon about making our own group. We have enough kits to join, and Willow, Dust and Sand could even join. he thought. He turned around, sniffing for new prey.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 03, 2016 8:45 am
Min strutted past Tunnelpaw and Fluffpaw.
"Ugh, I should get rid of these before they start to rot." she muttered under her breath and began carefully dragging the two apprentices bodies beneath a bush.
She tossed their bodies into a hole and covered the hole with wet soil and leaves from the bush. She added a small poultice of lavender on top for a nice smell and trotted away.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 8:48 am
OOC: su rood XD

IC: Deadpool shrugged, and padded back to the nest and over to Feathermoon. He bent down and whispered quietly in her ear, "Do you think we should go alone? Willow might even be able to join.." 
--
Feathermoon nodded. "As soon as my mouse-brain of an owner has made my 2nd litter of kits, we'll go. We'll leave soon." she whispered back.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 03, 2016 8:52 am
Honor limped into the Twoleg nest and settled beside Feathermoon, dipping her head in acknowledgement.

Melody sighed and skipped after her mother, dropping a squirrel at her paws.
"Here, Ma. I caught this for you," she mewed and then buckled her legs, leaping onto a soft nest and curling up into a ball.
OOC: The soft nest is a bed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 8:56 am
Feathermoon glanced at Honor. "I'll rest now." she yawned loudly, shutting her eyes again and sleeping.
-
Deadpool nodded, sliding back out the den and back to where he was before.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 03, 2016 9:02 am
Min stepped over the border and began trotting around DuskClan carelessly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 9:09 am
Deadpool sniffed into the air, eventing a rabbit. He ran for it, springing into the air and leaping onto it's neck. He picked the rabbit up in his jaws and went to Willow, putting it down. "So..." he started.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 03, 2016 10:49 am
Min halted at a bush, seeing Deadpool creating conversation with Willow. She scowled and strutted straight past them, not saying anything. She sprang at a rabbit and nipped it quickly, ripping off it's ear and chewing obnoxiously as she padded behind a Twoleg nest and lapped up some water from a small pond, ignoring the strange goldfish.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 10:52 am
OOC: they're like, 5 meters away in an alley but k XD

IC: Nut mewed pitifully. "Me hungry!" he cried.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 03, 2016 11:09 am
" hello. I gravely thank you for the mouse." Willow meowed motioning towards the mouse at Dusts paws.

Sand looked up at Deadpool. what is he doing here doesn't his group hate us?

Dust glanced at the mouse at his paws and pushed it to his mother.

Willow bent down and hungrily gulped down the mouse, while still listening to Deadpool.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 11:11 am
"Take the rabbit as well." Deadpool mewed. "Anyway, me and Feathermoon are splitting off from the group. We wondered if you'd like to join us."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 03, 2016 11:14 am
" that wound be great, thank you. Where will your new group go, you cant stick around here." Willow meowed. " also thank you, but you can have the rabbit I already ate one of your catches, I don't want to eat another."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum