WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 12 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:15 am
OOC: Uhh, wanna make it either now or sunrise?

IC: Feathermoon flicked her tail. "Marigold, can I leave you in charge of hunting?" she asked. "I sorted out a play with a friends' kits and mine."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 12 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:12 am
Marigold pricked her ears. "Sure!" she meowed, straightening out her back and purring, eyes glittering with pride. "Kat! Come over here! Help us be sparrows!" she called her sister, who was sitting by the Twoleg nest, watching intently and chewing on a squirrel.
Katniss pricked her ears and sighed, tossing her fresh-kill aside and heaving herself up, padding over. "Alright, alright. No need to yell, I'm just a few rabbit-hops away." she rolled her eyes, tired, and scanned the new hunters with interest.
Marigold scoffed with amusement at her sister and raised her paw, calling for silence. "Alright! Everybody got a plan? Our first group up will be Nudge and Iggy." she reported, skipping around in circles to pretend to be a sparrow.
✂-------------------------------------
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:17 am
Iggy flicked his ears. "Mmkay..." he mewed slowly, letting his mouth drop open so he could sniff the 'sparrows'. "Over there." he whispered to Nudge, his tail flicking in the direction they were.
--
Nudge nodded. "Follow the trail." she whispered back, quietly stalking the 'sparrows' until she was extremely close. She pointed Iggy in the right direction, then her blind brother crept forwards and behind Mari. Nudge soon ran, skidding to a halt in front of Mari and hissing, hoping to drive her back into the claws of Iggy.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:23 am
Mari flapped her paws in fake fear, leaping to the side and escaping Iggy's claws by a mouse-tail. She bounded up the tree, perching on a low branch and making loud chirping noises.
Katniss darted to the side, bounding swiftly into the tree and being as light as a feather on her paws, reaching the top of the tree. She looked like a blur, like she was actually flying.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:27 am
Nudge growled in annoyance, leaping up the tree clumsily and padding slowly to the edge of the branch.
--
Iggy used his ears to work out where Kat and Mari would fall if they fell, and scrambled over to where he suspected they would fall.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:13 pm
OOC: Uh, Daisy role play Blair responding to Cobra and Minkura responding to Syrup please o3o
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:04 am
Blair felt a pang of guilt ignite in her heart and she nudged her nose into Cobra's cheek. "I'm sorry, it's just, I'm not a big fan of wild cat food. To make it up, I'll sleep with you tonight, if that's okay?" she mewed, flattening her ears and resting her tailtip on the rogue's shoulder gently.
Min flicked her tail on Syrup's shoulder. "You're in. I suppose this Minnow kid can too, we're in need of more cats to fight off Deadpool's new group farther off north." she angled her ears towards Deadpool's territory and growled deeply. "Come into our camp, we have plenty of open nests for you, as long as you listen to me and Shard and get us food from the fish house daily." she mewed strictly, trotting over some dead leaves. They eventually reached a stone pathway, which led into their moss-covered Twoleg nest. "It's empty, no Twolegs ever come here, so you're safe." she explained.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:12 am
OOC: Syrup gets all the credit XD

IC: Minnow tilted her head. "Deadpool? A ginger cat with black patches around his eyes?" she guessed, remembering the cat who she fought with earlier as she followed Minkura.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:55 am
ooc I don't know, I guess sun rise

ic.
 Ciar stopped. " come on, I'm exploring!" She whispered with a flick of her tail. She bounded away, following their scent trail. She stopped at the spot they met Feathermoon and looked around.

Mystery followed his sister and stopped next to her. " what are you doing!" He hissed.

" I want to see where Feathermoons camp is." Ciar answered. " help me please!!" She whispered.

" fine." Mystery sighed and rolled his eyes. He sniffed around to find where Feathermoons trail starts.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:02 am
Feathermoon leaped up and over the fence, leaping down  again and pricking her ears for prey. She scented a rabbit, carefully stalking it, then brushing forward as fast and as silently as she could go. She leaped up, bringing her paw crashing down on the rabbit's head. The she-cat buried it, ready to look for more prey.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:11 am
Ciar smelt the air trying to help her brother. She growled a little. I want to find the camp so I can see it, without get in trouble.

Mystery picked up her faint scent trail from that day. " come on!" He whispered and rushed away after the trail leaving the spot where they met up.

Ciar rushed after him her ears pricked, trying to stay silent but failing. of course, she appeared this way so she would have come this way just follow the trail from the meeting place to the camp!  she thought as she realized how Mystery found the scent.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:06 am
Feathermoon sniffed around, scenting a mouse. She stared at it, then leaped, biting it's neck. 
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:32 am
Mystery charged threw the forest then stopped swiftly when he smelt a large group of cats.

Ciar smashed into Mystery. " what are you doing!" She hissed.

" the camp is up ahead." He whispered then crawled forward. He stopped when he saw the twoleg home they where staying in. " there, you happy you saw it lets go." He whispered then turned around.

" no! lets go closer!" Ciar whispered and crawled away silently.

Layla pricked her ears and looked behind her. " CIAR MYSTERY!" She called franticly when she saw they where gone. She leaped down the tree and smelt the air.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:45 am
Iggy flicked his sharp ears. "Cats." he mewed. "Kits, 2. Can't hear them well ut I hear them."
--
Nudge stared at Iggy. "How? What?" she gaped at him.
--
Deadpool looked at Iggy from the other side of camp, his ears flicking. "I'll get them." he shouted over, bolting over the fence and seeing Ciar and Mystery. "Oh, hi." he mewed.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:54 am
Ciar ducked back cowering with her brother until she noticed it was Deadpool. " hi we um.. where just we wanted to see your camp" She meowed

Mystery stared up at Deadpool then watched as Ciar told him. don't ask if our mother knows..
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:56 am
"Why don't you just ask? You know you can come anytime." Deadpool shrugged. 
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:03 am
" really?!" Ciar asked, her eyes wide. we can come any time we want! yes! she thought as she shifted her paws.

" thank you." Mystery meowed and dipped his head.

" MYSTERY! CIAR!" Layla yowled rushing threw the forest as she followed their scent trail. She stopped quickly when she saw Deadpool with her kits. Her eyes widened and she jumped forward, grabbing Mystery with her paws and Ciar in her mouth then threw them behind her. " YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE." She snarled at her kits. why did Deadpool find them! why HIM!
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:05 am
"You left without your mom, huh?" Deadpool smirked. "Thought I didn't see her."
--
Feathermoon pricked her ears, seeing Deadpool's ginger fur. She ran over. "Oh, hi!"
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:07 am
Layla turned to the other two rouges. " um.. hi sorry my kits bothered you.." She meowed, embarrassed.

Ciar hissed a little. " we didn't bother them!" She reported.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:09 am
"Iggy actually heard them, and I came to see who it was." Deadpool purred.
--
Feathermoon rolled her eyes. "I remember the days I sneaked away from my mum." she purred.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:13 am
" oh well, we'll be on our way, I will not let them bother you again." Layla promised and started herding her kits away.

Ciar snorted and mumbled. " we DIDNT bother them."

Mystery glanced back at Deadpool and Feathermoon. I wander when the play mate is? he wandered.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:32 pm
Cobra blinked and smiled, "Okay, but Artemis will claw my ears off if she figures out I even talk to you." He meowed, dropping his head.

~
Syrup grinned and nodded, "Sounds great." She meowed thankfully. They give me safety and shelter, in return I give them food, sounds promising. She thought satisfied.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:18 pm
Minnow glanced at Syrup. "Uhh, good job on finding the fisherplace." she mewed. Might as well try to make friends.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Syrup was surprised, but tried not to show it, "Thanks." She responded. Is she trying to find my weaknesses or something? 
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:32 pm
"Sooo..." Minnow mewed. "How did you find it?" I never thought trying to make a friend would be this hard.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:11 am
Syrup opened her mouth, then closed it and froze or a few heartbeats, She's trying to get the fish! She thought angrily. "Why do you need to know?" She hissed, eyeing the she-cat.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:35 am
b l a i r 
Kittypet ≹ Female ≹ 17 moons ≹ Mood: sleepy, guilty ≹ Tags;; Cobra
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blair helplessly sprawled out beside Cobra, smiling at him, and curled her tail around him, burying her muzzle into his fur. "Good night, Cobra." she acknowledged him and closed her eyes. Soon after not being able to fall asleep, she shifted into a different position and flattened her ears as a cold breeze swept over the alleyway. She brushed even closer to Cobra, shivering, and rustled her head into his warm ginger cheek fur. She looked up at the roof, seeing the sleeping figures of Melody and Honor on the edge. I hope they're all asleep so they don't see me and Cobra. I'm sure Artemis would kill us both. she thought, lulling herself back to sleep with the calming chirp of the crickets in the trees all around them.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:51 am
Minnow rolled her eyes. "A, we're part of the same group. B, I'm curious. C, I watched you and the other cat go in so I know where it is and I went in and got a fish while the nofur was distracted by you two."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:04 pm
 M i n k u r a 
Rogue ≹ Female ≹ 31 moons ≹ Mood: angry ≹ Tags;; Minnow :: Syrup :: open 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Min tossed her head back, seething with rage. "Don't fight. I have the ability to kick you all right out again." she flexed her claws, growling, and ducked under a low-hanging tree branch to enter the Twoleg nest. She watched Minnow and Syrup with narrowed eyes. They're trustworthy enough. I know they mean well, but if this gets out of hand I'll have to do something about. I can't have this gang fall to pieces. she thought, feeling a sudden and short breath of envy at how fast Deadpool's group had grown. Them, I need to do something about as well.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:12 pm
i n n o w
Rogue | Female | 36 moons | Mood: Annoyed and glad | Tags: Minkura

Minnow snorted. "Sorry, and we weren't fighting." she mewed. "Also, I repeat, is Deadpool a ginger cat with black patches on his eyes?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 am
 D a i s y 
Kittypet/Loner ≹ Female ≹ 192 moons ≹ Mood: gleeful ≹ Tags;; open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Daisy trotted into her Twoleg nest, blinking the sleep from her eyes, and stumbled up the stairs. Once she scrambled through the cat door, her Twoleg family was waiting around the table with sparkling smiles that Daisy loved. "Happy birthday!" the Twolegs shouted, and Daisy purred, headbutting against the Twoleg kit. She suddenly picked up the scent of her favorite wet food, and hurried to the kitchen. Mm, chicken! she thought, looking around and not finding Blair nor Tommy. She shrugged a shoulder and bent down, her fragile body shivering as she ate from the bowl eagerly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:54 am
Mousey padded after Daisy slowly. "Huh." she mewed, looking around as her tail flicked. "Not much has been happening recently."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:36 pm
 M a r i g o l d 
Loner ≹ Female ≹ 36 moons ≹ Mood: suspicious ≹ Tags;; open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Marigold stepped over some bracken, watching the practicing kits carefully. She suddenly saw a squirrel dart up the tree and couldn't resist. She opened her jaws, taking in the interesting aroma, and pelted after it, swiftly dodging sharp branches that stuck out of the tree. The squirrel hopped off the tree in alarm of seeing Marigold, and it wiggled into a burrow. Marigold stopped and sniffed the burrow, hearing the fainter and fainter scuffling of her lost prey. She caught a fresh scent of Twolegs and dogs, and dug her nose in with suspicion. Suddenly something reached out and grabbed onto her nose, pulling her in the tight hole. Marigold breathed heavily, the enclosed space barely giving her room to breath. She did not see what put her in, nor how to get out. "Help!" she gasped, although she was dragged in pretty deep. The dark hollow eventually buckled under her weight and collapsed at a tilt, making Marigold drift downwards, where it was even tighter. 

K a t n i s s 
Loner ≹ Female ≹ 35 moons ≹ Mood: bitter, secretly scared ≹ Tags;; open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Katniss followed Marigold, and seeing her wriggling inside a burrow. She gasped silently and flattened her ears, reaching her paws in to try and open up the entrance for Marigold to slip out. She yelped as her hind legs slipped and she nearly tumbled down with some dirt she had managed to dig out. "Marigold! Are you okay?" she called, sticking her nose into the hollow and immediately cowering back when the strong smell of Twolegs and dogs filled her scents. She felt the wind scratch at her back fur, and she shivered with uneasiness. What do I do?

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:16 pm
Deadpool looked over at Katniss and Marigold, running over. "Whoooooo." he mewed, looking at the hole. "What happened?"
--
Feathermoon ran over. "Oh fish!" she gasped, looking around for anything that could help.

OOC: I might kill Feather :0 lemme make a list of who to kill

Feather (maybe), Juniper (maybe), Prim (maybe), Nut, Leopard and/or Cheetah (after giving birth), Jaguar or Lion

yay. o.o
Anonymous

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:30 am
OOC: Kia can be ordered to go into a mission to kill Feathermoon by Min if you want. 
IC: Syrup narrowed her eyes at Minnow and flattened her fur as Minkura stepped in. "Right, I'll remember that." She meowed, peering at Minnow.
~~~~
Kia watched them with a frown. "Maybe you could show us all of his fish place you talk about." She mewed, interested.
OOC: Ooh we should make Minkura and Kia have a relationship like Peril and Scarlet from wings of fire :3
~~~~
Cobra opened his eyes, noticing that Blair was uneasy about something. "Uh, do you want to go somewhere else?" He asked worriedly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:25 am
 M a r i g o l d 
Loner ≹ Female ≹ 36 moons ≹ Mood: angered, frustrated ≹ Tags;; Deadpool, Katniss, Feathermoon 
OOC: no one save her because i'm planning her death as this is going on ^.^ 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marigold wiggled around, managing to somehow feel Katniss's paw on her head. Please help me! She took in a breath, nearly choking from some dirt she inhaled, and swiveled her head around, swatting Katniss on her paw and thankfully slipping her body out even more. "Deadpool? Feathermoon?" she mewed breathlessly.

K a t n i s s 
Loner ≹ Female ≹ 35 moons ≹ Mood: annoyed ≹ Tags;; Deadpool, Feathermoon 
OOC: i'm gonna kill her too <3 rest in pieces
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Katniss felt the hard swat against her paw and drew it back up, until she noticed Marigold's body frantically slipping from side to side. She saw Deadpool and Feathermoon's blank expressions and, annoyed, waved her tail at them. "Hello? I kind of need some help saving my sister, you mouse-brains!" she growled, heart racing. She stared in horror as she imagined herself tumbling down with Marigold and feeling a crack before they all died before this bottomless pit.  

M i n k u r a 
Rogue ≹ Female ≹ 31 moons ≹ Mood: determined ≹ Tags;; Kia, open 
OOC: what do you mean, sky? i don't know who.. oh, queen scarlet *smack ~ sure, they can have that 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Min stepped onto the windowsill of their nest, pricking her ears. "Everyone gather around, I have an announcement." she called, half frustrated as Minnow and Syrup still bickered. "We need to do something about Deadpool and Feathermoon's group. They've grown drastically, and we've lost many to them. I'm going to do something about this. "Shard, Jingle, and Minnow can guard our nest in case the others retaliate. I'm taking Kia and Syrup with me. Everyone else, stay here and help Shard guard." she mewed determinedly, lashing her tail and leaping down swiftly, trotting to the entrance. She dipped her head to Syrup and Kia and padded out of the nest, weaving through bramble thickets that protected their home.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:22 am
Minnow flicked her tail. "Sure." she mewed.
--
Feathermoon bit her tongue. "How?!?!?" she asked, her eyes wide as she tried digging gently.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:53 am
 K a t n i s s 
Loner ≹ Female ≹ 35 moons ≹ Mood: annoyed ≹ Tags;; Deadpool, Feathermoon 
OOC: /
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Katniss struggled to keep her claws latched in the soil as she tried to pull Marigold out. "Start digging on each side to make the passage bigger!" she growled out of pure horror that her sister would suffocate down there. She took out her right paw for a moment to scratch her nose, but she flipped over and slipped down the pit, pushing Marigold farther down. "Help! Where are Juniper and Prim?" she yowled, scrabbling up the falling dirt and pebbles to try and get out.

M i n k u r a 
Rogue ≹ Female ≹ 31 moons ≹ Mood: determined ≹ Tags;; Kia
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Min scrabbled over a scorching hot rock and felt her pads being helplessly grazed by the sharp bottom of the boulder. She hissed and spat in surprise and waded into the Twoleg pool to cool her paws before continuing on. She swiveled her head to face Kia. "Kia, I want you to go ahead and see where Deadpool and Feathermoon specifically are. Syrup, you lead me to this fish place you talk of, and we'll wait there for Kia's news flash." she explained, then beckoned with her tail for Syrup to lead her to the fish market.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:56 am
Prim pricked her ears at hearing her sister, and ran over. "Marigold?" she shrieked, her eyes wide.
--
Juniper  ran over to Prim. "Oh no." she gasped, starting to dig.
--
Deadpool narrowed his eyes, starting to dig. "What did she do anyway?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:14 am
 K a t n i s s 
Loner ≹ Female ≹ 35 moons ≹ Mood: helpless, fearful ≹ Tags;; Deadpool
OOC: i'm gonna kill her too <3 rest in pieces
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Katniss breathed heavily, trying to scramble out of the hole. She felt Marigold's weight collapse under her and made a terrible realization - her sister was dead. "Help!" she screeched as Marigold's restless body tumbled down the burrow. Katniss kept her sharp claws latched into the dirt, hind legs kicking frantically at the air behind her. Katniss managed to clamber further when she found a lodged stone inside the hollow, and she grabbed onto Deadpool's paw, squeezing it furiously as she tried to get out. Her pelt turned red as she could barely breathe. "Pull me out!" she yowled, bursting with fear and horror.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:16 am
Deadpool's eyes widened as he bit on Katniss's paw, not so hard it bled but hard enough to pull her up, trying to pull her up with his teeth. "Sorry!" he mewed through her paw.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:25 am
 K a t n i s s 
Loner ≹ Female ≹ 35 moons ≹ Mood: helpless, fearful ≹ Tags;; open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Katniss managed to gather all of her strength - which was not much -, and scrabbled onto the grass, flank heaving desperately for air. Her waist was bleeding heavily, and her hindpaws were twisted, scarlet blood trickling from them and getting caught in her claws, burning them. "Get help.." she mewed breathlessly, staring intensely at the hole where her sister had just tumbled to her death.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:29 am
Feathermoon shook her head, darting inside. "Ocelot?!" she shrieked. "Katniss is hurt!"
--
Prim screamed, sliding down the hole and trying to reach her dead sister, the tight space enclosing her as she struggled for breath.
--
"Prim!" Juniper screeched, trying to grab her sister's tail but just tumbling down after her. "Oh..." she breathed out weakly, already running out of breath.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:37 am
Layla nudged her kits threw the forest as she heard shrieking. what is that? She thought as she looked around. " stay here this time, OK!" she hissed to her kits as she shoved them in the roots of a tree. She followed the sound of the shrieking. She stopped and gasped at what she saw.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:40 am
Juni gasped out the remaining breaths she had in her body as Prim, beneath her, suddenly went limp, and Juni herself soon drifted into a breathless, eternal sleep.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:52 am
Katniss stared as her remaining sisters closed their eyes and rested in an eternal state of sleep. "T-they're all dead.." she rasped, her voice drifting off as her body rocked back and forth until she collapsed, blood pooling out of her stomach and legs, and her soul escaped her body and joined SoulClan(?).

Min turned to Minnow, nudging her on. "Show me where this fish place is." she demanded, flexing her claws into the soil as she watched Kia disappear into the distance. Deadpool can kiss Feathermoon goodbye. she thought, chuckling softly.
OOC: Pretend Minnow came along, Sky's having trouble posting so yeah XD
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:56 am
Minnow nodded, already racing back to the fish place, her long legs speeding her along.
--
Deadpool bowed his head. "4 deaths in 1 day." he mewed, trying to be solemn but failing miserably.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:00 am
Min buckled her legs and pelted off after Minnow, a block in the distance suddenly growing taller and taller until she squinted and saw a sign that said "Bob's Fish Market". "Hmph, not in good shape. This should be easy." she chuckled softly and leaped into the window, seeing that the employee had fallen asleep in a chair. She rolled her eyes with amusement at the crazy Twoleg and trotted across the counter to the grill. She latched her jaws around a hot trout and nodded, bounding out the window and laying the fish down in the grass. "This place is perfect, Minnow and Syrup. We need to claim it as ours. I'll send daily patrols. If I or one of the patrols find anyone consisting of Deadpool's group or any other gang, report it to me and I'll take care of it. Let's head after Kia. Syrup, take this trout back to the nest." she ordered, pricking her ears as she opened her jaws wide to pick up Kia's scent to follow it to Deadpool's clearing.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:04 am
Minnow nodded, easily remembering the scent of the cat who beat her in a fight. "Hey, Minkura, mind if I stay back while you fight? I can help if needed, but I'm not good at fighting. I prefer planning." she admitted. "I'm better at hunting and planning."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:11 am
Min frowned, skidding to a halt and turning to glare at Minnow. "Fine. What's your plan, planner?" she meowed sarcastically, although she did need a good plan to fight Deadpool and his gang.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum