WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 11 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Mon May 23, 2016 6:22 am
" I'm shadow." She told her with a smirk then bounded away. She scented min and turned, padding  twoards her. " are you watching their meeting?" She asked.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 11 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Mon May 23, 2016 6:39 am
Shadow..ok.. Layla thought as she tilled her head. She shrugged and picked up Mystery again, padding  deeper into the woods. She stopped by a birch tree, and set down her two kits. She looked up the tree, seeing a limb that was not to hard to get to she grabbed Ciar and climbed up, setting her on the limb. She clambered back down and picked up Mystery, then climbing back up setting him next to his sister. She then sat on the branch and looked for a better place to go from there. this seems the safest. she thought. " ok, you two get as close as you can to the tree and rest." she told them.

" but I'm not tired." Ciar plained.

" go to bed, now." Layla growled, shoving them close to the tree then looking around to make sure no one was around.

Ciar grumbled a little but said nothing, just curled up next to her brother.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 7:00 am
Feathermoon nodded. "I'll help with hunting, older cats train the ones 8 moons and under." she instructed, leading the cats who wanted to train to hunt to one side. She bent down, carefully stalking a leaf, to show the young kits what to do.
--
Deadpool nodded. "When fighting, aim for soft parts like the belly. A good tactic for smaller cats is this." he darted underneath a hollow bush with a gap in the middle, almost in the shape of a cat, and raked it's belly with his claws before leaping back out again. "Try it with sheathed claws on me."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 23, 2016 7:36 am
Dust watched Feathermoon carefully, he watched every move, memorizing it all.

Sand nodded and jumped at deadpool. She darted under his belly, sliding her paw over his belly, then sliding out from under him.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 8:08 am
Deadpool nodded. "You have to be quick, if you stay in one place under your opponent's belly, you'll be squashed." he mewed, imitating dropping down, then getting back up.
--
Feathermoon leaped onto the leaf, then got up. "Swipe, slap or bite." she mewed. "You can swipe a paw at your prey's head, slap it's backbone or bite it's neck."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 23, 2016 8:11 am
Dust nodded. I wander if we'll try it on real prey soon? or just leafs for now.

Sand nodded and got up, going back to the others and sitting down watching Deadpool.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 8:16 am
Feathermoon looked around. "When hunting, you can split off into groups, and we'll do that in a while after I've showed you some more techniques." she mewed.
--
Deadpool nodded. "Another move for kits your age is running around your opponent, confusing them. You have to be fast, and if you work together you can end up defeating some cat." he mewed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 8:44 am
Min turned to Shadow with a smirk.
"I'm watching Deadpool's fighting session. It's quite amusing watching the youngsters fail." she chuckled quietly and lashed her tail, padding towards an elderbelly bush and ripping off a berry.
✂-------------------------------------
Flame pressed against Tiger and Snake, the two toms surrounding her, as she unsteadily buckled her legs and leaped over a log, finally reaching Min's well-hidden home.
"This is a good home. We deserve it, and Holly needs a nice place to live ever since her permanently damaged leg." she purred, although her tail lashed with uncertainty.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 8:47 am
OOC: legs* XD

IC: Holly pulled herself over the log with her front paws. "I've been fine for over 15 moo-" she broke off in a hacking cough. "Moons." she finished.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 23, 2016 8:51 am
Shadow smiled a little. " yes, that seems like it would be amusing." She meowed. I'm not going to tell her about Layla. Why should I? wait should I. NO. they where doing no harm and hopefully they are long gone now..

" ok." Dust meowed watching Feathermoon still. He opened his mouth. He thought he smelled something odd but shrugged it off.

" ok Deadpool." Sand meowed happily. man I love fighting!
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 8:59 am
Feathermoon studied the 5. "Prim, I know you've hunted before, you're good. "Dust, Iggy, Gazzy and Nudge, I need you to organize yourselves by how good you are at scenting and stalking. I'll check you in a moment."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 9:01 am
Flame wearily stumbled to a bush and picked off a clean leaf, dabbing Holly's left hind leg with it.
"Alright, this place is really far back, still. Someone needs to carry her when we go over things." she reported after setting down the somewhat bloody leaf.
"So, where were you? Jingle and I needed you for a patrol, the kill pile was a little low." she inquired, curious as to where Shadow really was.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 9:03 am
"Come on, it's just a scratch." Holly protested, pushing herself up with her forelegs. "I've gotten used to only being able to use my front legs now." She ended with a coughing fit, nearly collapsing.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 23, 2016 9:13 am
" I was.. patrolling the land looking for any clan cats or rouges that are not welcome. I encountered a clan cat. I quickly scared her of though." Shadow told her making it sound as believable as she could. its not a complete lie I WAS patrolling the land, and I DID com across a clan cat, and also scared her off.. but I didn't tell her about Layla.. please say she believes it..

Dust hung back from the other kits, waiting for them to decide where to put him.

Last edited by ravenheart181 on Mon May 23, 2016 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 9:20 am
Deadpool looked at the 4 kits in front of him. "Let's go straight into something. Fang, Angel, you  fight Sand and Maximum in any way you can, making sure claws are sheathed."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 23, 2016 9:27 am
Sand's eyes gleamed as she turned to face her appoints. this is going to be good!  " can we play a attack plan first with our team mates?" She asked Deadpool.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 9:30 am
"Sure." Deadpool mewed.
--
Fang looked at Angel carefully.
--
Deadpool flicked his tail towards a Bush at the end of the garden, then a small tree next to the house. "Fang, Angel, you have the tree. Sand, Max, you have the Bush.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 23, 2016 12:10 pm
" ok" Sand padded over to the bush. " so whats our game plan?" She asked Max.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 1:26 pm
Mari flicked her tail to Deadpool, signalling that she'd go help Feathermoon with the hunting, and ducked under an overhang to find the queen.
"I'd be happy to help training, Feather." she chirped once she emerged into the thick undergrowth they were using as training grounds.
"We can split them off into groups and I can be their practice prey after they come up with a game plan." she suggested lightly.
Min nodded, trusting Shadow and flattening her ears as she remembered one important piece of information that clung to her like a raindrop on her whisker when she was eavesdropping.
"I overheard you say something about killing a kit? Was the Clan kit a youngster?" she queried, clearly still suspicious and curious about Shadow's activities.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 5:17 pm
Feathermoon nodded. "Sure." she purred.
--
Max ran after Sand. "Well, since you're bigger, you could land blows while I run around them?" she suggested.
Anonymous

Mon May 23, 2016 7:56 pm
River rushed over to Feathermoon and flattened his ears in apology, "Sorry I'm late, What have I missed?" He meowed, noticing cats fighting with sheathed claws.
~
Riot waved his tail in greeting to Melody. "What'd you see? Should we go and spy on those cats from the other group?" He whispered, lashing his tail in excitement.
~
OOC: Anyone want to adopt Onyx from Artemis's Group???
~
Cobra hesitated, disappointment filled in his eyes, but eventually agreed with a simple nod. He buried the squirrel, deciding it would be useful for later. 
~
Syrup yawned and noticed cats chatting not far from her perch on a branch from a tree.
OOC: Should Syrup or could she join Min's group?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 24, 2016 12:41 am
Like a Star @ heaven She can join Min's group. It's really Shard's, though. XD Like a Star @ heaven
✂️-------------------------------------
Mari purred with delight and lashed her tail, tilting it sideways.
"Alright, all new hunters, form a line!" she called, puffing out her chest to attempt professionalism.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 24, 2016 2:53 am
"We're just having hunting and fighting lessons." Feathermoon purred. "Deadpool's doing fighting lessons."
Anonymous

Tue May 24, 2016 2:54 am
"Awesome! Can I join in on the fighting lessons?" He meowed, calling over to his father.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 24, 2016 2:56 am
Deadpool nodded. "You an Hazel work together by the vegetable patch, you have a couple of minutes to plan, then we're going in. First team to take the log here wins." He flicked his tail towards the logm
Anonymous

Tue May 24, 2016 2:57 am
River nodded in response and padded over to Hazel. "So, any plans to take the log?"He asked, shuffling his paws in anticipation to get started. "It'll be easy anyways, all of those cats are like badgers on a thin branch." He meowed, smirking.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 24, 2016 3:00 am
OOC: Fang is 10 at fighting Wink XD

IF: Hazel nodded. "We're the biggest." she pointed out.
--
Fang looked at Angel. "I'll distract them, then you run for the log and I'll come." he whispered.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 24, 2016 9:35 am
"Alright!" Mari's voice rang over the clearing as she addressed the new hunters.
"Dust and Gazzy, take your stand over by that baobab tree, and Nudge and Iggy, go by the elderberry bush. Both groups think of a game plan for taking down us, a gang of elk." she ordered, flicking her tail towards their designated spots and scrabbling to her paws, practicing her movements as an elk.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 24, 2016 11:52 am
" oh, I was just.. ok I was warning off a cat with her two kits, telling her someone would kill her kits if she didn't leave." Shadow admitted.

" ok, sure why not." Sand meowed with a shrug.

Dust padded over to the spot she said. " ok, so how should we take the elk down?" He murmured.
Anonymous

Wed May 25, 2016 2:31 am
OOC: Lol and River has a 5 at fighting hehe
~
River nodded, "So should be hold them off or go straight for it?" He whispered, suspiciously glancing at the others.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 25, 2016 3:49 am
"Hold them off, but edge towards it." Hazel suggested.
--
Gazzy nodded, running after Dust. "Isn't an elk a big animal? So you have to leap into it."
--
Nudge guided Iggy to another corner of the garden. "You scent it, I jump?" she suggested.
--
Iggy nodded. "Kay."
--
Nut nodded, reaching to his tippy paws and pricking his ears out like an elk.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu May 26, 2016 9:25 am
Mari pranced around, nudging Prim up and flicking her ears to a funny position. She trotted around in a circle, eyeing the new hunters with a firm but amused look.
Min glared into Shadow's eyes, muscles burning from standing all day.
"Ah, good reminder. I'll send you every other day to see if those bat-blinded rascals are still there." she inquired, and launched herself up the big grey rock and scrabbled back towards their territory.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu May 26, 2016 11:12 am
" yea, I think elks are pretty big." Dust answered. that's why its mousebrained. why should we hunt ELK we don't even hunt them for food!

" ok." Shadow meowed and scent a worried glance back at where she had meet Layla and her kits. maybe I should go make sure their gone? no. that's mousebrained and I would just get in trouble.  she thought and slid after Min, keeping as quiet as she could as they left so deadpools/feathermoons group wouldn't hear them.
Anonymous

Thu May 26, 2016 9:57 pm
OOC: Wait why are they pretending there is a elk, cats don't hunt elks lol.
~
River nodded, "You hold off both of them and I'll race over, because I'm clearly better at hunting, which makes me swifter." He meowed, although he only said so because he sucked at fighting.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri May 27, 2016 12:20 am
Like a Star @ heaven Right, I meant sparrows, I guess. Like a Star @ heaven
Min trotted over some pebbles and vegetation, finally reaching the patch of highly protective logs that surrounded their dens and leaped over them swiftly, ducking under an overhang and entering the Twoleg nest, dipping her head to Shard and Jingle.
Anonymous

Fri May 27, 2016 1:25 am
OOC: Should I have Syrup ask to join them or they recruit her?

~

Syrup quietly followed Minkura, curious of this 'group' of cats. Seems pretty chill. Maybe I could show them the fisherman's shop and they'd let me in? She thought, hiding behind the logs and trying to listen to what they would talk about.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 28, 2016 12:44 am
They can recruit her. Like a Star @ heaven
Min opened her jaws and picked up the strong scent of rogue, but an unfamiliar one. She turned around and squinted, seeing a beige and brown tabby dashing up to them. She hissed and arched her back, but suddenly remembered seeing the cat's excellent skills at stealing food from the fisherman's shop. "Hello," she invited Syrup over with a flick of her tail.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 28, 2016 12:54 am
Shadow turned facing the rouge. " who is that?" She hissed to min as her pelt fluffed up. She watched the rouge with rage in her eyes.  who is that, running up to our camp like that!
Anonymous

Sat May 28, 2016 12:58 am
Syrup blinked and joined the cats, standing in front of Min. "Hello." She meowed, showing no fear, muscles relaxed. Just gotta play it cool.. She thought.
~
Kia peeked from behind a trash can she was checking out, which had the scent of mouse all over it. She decided to leave it and padded over to where Minkura, Shadow and Jingle stood, watching Syrup suspiciously.
~
Scorcha padded on a sidewalk, twitching her ears as she heard twoleg kits up ahead, being pulled back by their mother before they ran over to Scorcha.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 28, 2016 4:03 am
OOC: Mind if I may make Minnow join the group as well?

IC: Minnow pricked her ears as she bent down under a bush, watching Minkura, Shadow and Syrup. It might be nice to join a new group, and have the protection, but still be able to hunt and fight. she thought. It might not be as horrible as Hershey was, always telling us we couldn't show any weaknesses - not even yawning. That's how Shade got killed, after he left the group and got killed by a fox.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 28, 2016 9:48 am
Like a Star @ heaven Of course she can! We need more there anyway. Like a Star @ heaven
Min flicked her tail up, hissing at Shadow. "Leave her alone. I've seen her skills." she whispered harshly. Min tossed her head back to where Syrup was standing, watching them calmly. "What's your name?" she queried.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 28, 2016 9:49 am
OOC: Good Wink

IC: Minnow slid smoothly over. "I've seen you here, what do you do?" she asked, genuinely curious.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 28, 2016 9:52 am
Min arched her back, watching Minnow suspiciously. "Excuse me, you can't just waltz into our camp." she hissed to Minnow. Min flexed her claws in the ground, ready to leap at Minnow if she made any sudden movements or words.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 28, 2016 9:55 am
"So you let her in but not me?" Minnow asked, her ears pricked. 

OOC: she got into the fish place as well :3
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 28, 2016 9:56 am
"Well, every recruited member must show me their skills. I've seen this kid's, and she's good." Min angled her ears back to Syrup, blazing eyes seeming to stare right into Minnow's soul.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 28, 2016 9:57 am
"You didn't see mine?" Minnow tilted her head. "Shame."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 28, 2016 10:24 am
Shadow shut her mouth quickly but still narrowed her eyes at the two new comers. She backed away into her nest and sat down, grooming herself.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:04 am
OOC: Yo, guys, not every cat knows about the fish place so why does minow as well? xD Maybe she fought a dog and won and has proof or something, idk?
~
Syrup glanced at Minnow and back to Min, "The name's Syrup." She responded cooly. What is that cat doing? I can't let her steal my spot to enter this group. She thought, peeking at the she-cat from the corner of her eyes.
~
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:11 am
OOC: Minnow saw the others go in and went there herself, grabbing a fish and running out again. :3

IC: Minnow smiled too sweetly at Syrup. Ha, eat that. 

OOC: SWEET SYRUP

sorry, hyper.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:50 am
ooc when are the kits going to meet and play, cinder.

ic. Layla yawned and sat up. She shook out each leg in turn and then shook out her pelt. She sat down and smoothed down her pelt. She turned away from her kits and looked out at the moon.

Ciar pricked her ears and sat up she jumped down the tree trunk and slunk away into the woods.

Mystery saw his sister jump down and snorted quietly. cant leave her out there alone. he thought and quietly jumped down after her, catching up and stopping next to her. " hey." He whispered. " what are you doing."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum