WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 10 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Thu May 19, 2016 9:21 am
ooc there 3 moons old btw

Ic.   Layla swished her tail telling her kits to be quiet. " stay here." She whispered and crawled threw the trees, towards deadpool.

Ciar tilted her head, watching her mother. " come on!" She mumbled to Mystery, crawling after Layla.

Mystery smiled. my specialty.   he thought, and crawled after Ciar, passing her and stayed to the shadows as he followed his mother.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 10 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Fri May 20, 2016 5:14 am
OOC: Yep XD

IC: Deadpool watched the kits. About 2, 3 moons old I think. Good. 
--
Feathermoon nodded to Cheetah and Leopard, who came out the back door, and leaped over the fence around the garden, following Deadpool's scent trail, standing close to him and watching the family. Their pelts brushed together and she entwined her tail with her mate's. "Who are they?" she whispered in his ear, her eyes flashing.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 8:39 am
Layla jumped threw the undergrowth, and saw Deadpool and Feathermoon. " hello?" she said warily.

Mystery crawled past his mother, and stopped behind Deadpool and Feathermoon. who are these cats? he thought as he sniffed, trying to figure out their sent.

Ciar stayed where she was, staring at the new cats.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 8:45 am
Feathermoon pricked her ears up, flicking Deadpool lightly with her tail. "Well, hello. You seem like you've come a long way." she purred her tail swishing silently. Keep your friends close and enemies closer until you find out which is which.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 8:49 am
Layla flicked her ears slightly, seeing Mystery. get back here! now! she thought then scented Ciar. oh come on I thought I said stay there! she thought crossly. " oh, just down the border about a mile not that far." She meowed, watching them closely.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 8:53 am
Deadpool rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath.
--
Feathermoon purred. "I'm Feathermoon. For short, call me Feathermoon." She slowly padded a step forwards. "This grumpy cat over here is my mate, Deadpool. What's your name?" she purred.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 8:58 am
ooc my name is feathermoon, for short call me feathermoon XD what??

Layla took a step back, flicking her tail motioning to Mystery so he would get out of them. " I'm Layla." She meowed as she glanced at Mystery, anger in her  gaze.

Mystery stared back at his mother. He started to crawl back threw the undergrowth.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 9:10 am
OOC: I has no idea. XD

IC: Deadpool flexed his sharp claws into the dirt.
--
Feathermoon purred. "What lovely kits! How old are they?" she purred. Old enough to be a nuisance. There are only 4 litters of kits I love, and 2 of them are dead. Oh, I suppose I like Foxfur's kits. Yowch, haven't thought of him in ages.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 9:19 am
" don't hurt them." Layla hissed, her eyes wide with fear. 

Mystery ran past, and coward behind his mother, watching Deadpools claws.

Ciar stared at them, and crawled up next to her brother, her eyes wide with fear.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 9:21 am
Feathermoon glared at Deadpool. "I had his share of food earlier, I think he's just a bit grumpy, sorry." she apologized. "I would never dream of hurting kits, though!" I wouldn't dream, I would do it.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 9:24 am
ooc oh my god shes like so cruel...

ic  Layla narrowed his eyes. " we'll... be um on our way now."  She meowed, nudging her kits with her tail warily.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 9:25 am
OOC: XD

IC: Feathermoon shrugged. "Okay then. There's a lot of prey in Twoleg place, and we can share it, if you want." she mewed.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 9:28 am
" yea..." Layla meowed, and picked up Ciar, throwing her on her back and picking up Mystery. She glanced at them with hate in her eyes then started running. I don't trust those cats...

Ciar turned and looked at the others cats. She stared at them as they raced off.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 9:37 am
"I can't get their deaths out of my head..." Feathermoon whispered to Deadpool quietly. "And I keep remembering things I forgot ages ago..."
--
Deadpool ran his tail along Feathermoon's back. "You'll be okay." he soothed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 20, 2016 9:52 am
" hello." Shadow meowed as she stepped out from the bushes, into Layla's path. great another new cat.

Willow padded along, back towards the twoleg place, as she past Feathermoon and Deadpool as waved her tail in greeting, and kept walking.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 9:54 am
Deadpool waved his tail. "Come on, I saw a cat earlier stealing prey, we can do something to her if you want." he purred to Feathermoon.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 9:59 am
Layla stopped. " hello?" She meowed as she set Mystery down, and guarded him with her legs.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 10:02 am
Feathermoon shrugged. "Sure, but first I want to try and actually make a good impression on Layla. I want friends outside our group as well." she mewed, running after Layla. "Uh, hi, again."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 20, 2016 10:05 am
Shadow glanced at Feathermoon. " are you new here?" she meowed as she turned her head back to Layla.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 10:07 am
" um hey Feathermoon.. and yes I'm new why." Layla meowed, eying Shadow warily.

" your back." Ciar squeaked in surprise as she looked at Feathermoon.

ooc Layla like. two people talking to me at once!
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 10:09 am
OOC: XD

IC: "Uh, I was thinking maybe sometime my kits could meet yours?" Feathermoon mewed awkwardly.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 10:14 am
" yes! please! I need someone to play with Mystery never plays." Ciar begged her mother.

Layla opened her mouth to say no but stopped, looking at her daughter. " um I guess, sure." She answered.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 10:15 am
"Uh, cool, should I meet you at the border in a while?" Feathermoon asked.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri May 20, 2016 11:07 am
" err yea, at the oak tree near the border around sun high?" Layla meowed with a flick of her tail.

ooc lets say its near sun rise right about now?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 20, 2016 12:37 pm
OOC: Make it sunset, since it's afternoon now in rp :3

IC: "Sure." Feathermoon nodded.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 21, 2016 5:41 am
Min flicked her tail and paced around Shadow's nest.
"Where does that fluff-brain go..?" she murmured, prowling out of the Twoleg nest and squinting, seeing silhouettes of cats on a slope in the far distance.

Blair sniffed the squirrel, and tried not to retch at it's foul smell, not knowing the stench was actually coming from the alleyway it had been in.
"Um, no thanks. It's dinner time anyway. Want to try some wet food from my Twolegs? They're really nice, and the food is delicious!" she purred.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 21, 2016 5:49 am
Deadpool padded after Feathermoon. "We should get back to the kits." he purred, dipping his head to Layla. "We'll see you then."
--
Feathermoon nodded. "Bye, Layla, see you later!" she mewed, running after her mate.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 21, 2016 5:58 am
Ocelot, after decorating the whole Twoleg nest with fun nature objects, sat down by the kill pile the cats had collected over the past few days and latched her claws onto a chaffinch, taking famished bites from it.
✂---------------------------------------------------------
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 21, 2016 5:59 am
Jaguar looked at Ocelot. "Hey!" he purred.
--
Cheetah groaned slightly as she felt a kick in her belly. "I can't wait until they come out." she mewed to Leopard.
--
Leopard purred, nodding. "Yeah."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 21, 2016 6:08 am
"Hello," Ocelot muttered, her voice muffled from the feathers that she was stuffing herself with.
She swallowed the last few morsels and turned to face her annoying but reliable friend.
"Have you seen how I decorated your den?" she purred.
✂-------------------------------------
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 21, 2016 6:09 am
"Not yet, I've been out hunting." Jaguar purred.
--
Lion leaped down the stairs. "Hi, Jaguar, Ocelot." he purred.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 21, 2016 8:27 am
so her names Layla.. ok. Shadow thought. " so, Layla what are you doing around these parts... new cats arn't that welcome.

Willow padded back to the nest, and set her mouse down. " I have a mice, you kits want to share it?" She called to the playing kits.

" yeah!" Sand called and tumbled away from Fang, running to her mother.

Dust chased after his sister his tail flicking in the wind.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat May 21, 2016 8:38 am
" bye Feathermoon and Deadpool!" Layla called with a flick of her tail then turned back to Shadow. " I'm just passing  through." She meowed bravely.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 22, 2016 2:18 am
"hmm.. I'm sure you are. where did you come from, are you going to stay in these parts or leave?" Shadow meowed as she narrowed her eyes a little. oh I'm sure their just " meeting so their kits can play" their probably discussing how to get back at Min's group! stop being paranoid come on, you used to be nice what happened to you. Min's group happened to me   she though.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 22, 2016 2:41 am
Feathermoon swished her tail, her ears pricking as she scented a rabbit. "Guide it to me." she hissed under her breath, crouching down. "I want some prey."
--
Deadpool nodded, sprinting behind the rabbit and snarling, driving to towards Feathermoon, who swiped at it with a paw and killed it.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 22, 2016 3:16 am
" here then." Willow meowed throwing the mouse to her kits.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 22, 2016 3:17 am
"Let's get back, I want to start training some of the kits." Feathermoon mewed, holding the rabbit in her jaws.
--
Deadpool nodded. "Yeah."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 22, 2016 3:29 am
Ocelot snorted.
"Why would you be hunting? The conditions of this Twoleg house is brilliant! Rats scuttling through the basement, a full stock of prey nearly toppled over by a gust of wind." she boasted as she flicked her tail busily around the kill pile, pointing to all the prey that she had caught.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 22, 2016 3:33 am
"We haven't explored completely still." Jaguar purred. 
--
Lion slapped Jaguar gently with his tail. "Upstairs are empty dens we're sleeping in." he mewed.
--
Cheetah sat down, her ears pricked. "Cats, come over here!" she mewed loudly, flicking her tail for the playing cats to come over.
--
Max, Fang, Angel, Nudge, Gazzy, Iggy, Hazel and Nut all run over.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 22, 2016 3:38 am
Sand and dust pricked their ears, and ran over following the other kits. 

Willow shrugged her shoulders and ate what her lots didn't quickly, then followed her kits hearing ' cats come here'
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 22, 2016 3:49 am
Prim ran over.
--
Feathermoon and Deadpool arrived, and ran over.
--
Leopard ran inside. "Guys,  meeting outside!" she meowed, running back outside.
--
Juniper ran outside.
--
Jaguar shrugged, padding outside.
--
Lion flicked his tail and padded outside. 
--
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 22, 2016 3:53 am
Min pricked her ears in curiosity, hearing a meeting call in a nearby Twoleg nest. She silently prowled into a bush and rummaged through the leaves to get a comfortable position and a good view and hearing angle.
Ocelot rolled her eyes with amusement and leaped up, swiping her tongue over her teeth to pick some food out and sat outside on a grey rock, half-closing her eyes while cats gathered to sunbath.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 22, 2016 4:15 am
Feathermoon stepped forward. "We need to train our kits to hunt, and if needed, fight." she mewed. "Who wants to train to hunt, and who to fight?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 22, 2016 4:29 am
" I wanna fight!" Sand yowled bounding forward. 

" no you don't! Your only 2 moons old!" Willow meowed then turned to Feathermoon. " surely your kits are too young their only 2 weeks old and mine are only 2 moons old shouldn't they start training at at least 4 moons old!"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 22, 2016 4:59 am
Feathermoon's tail flicked. "We're not going to do hard training, just basics." she mewed.
--
Deadpool flicked his tail. "I'll help with fighting." he mewed.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun May 22, 2016 5:01 am
" I come from up the river a way, and I can stay if I want to its free land you don't own it." Layla reported.

" yea lets stay momma!" Ciar meowed bouncing up and down on her mothers back.

Mystery watched Shadows every move, not trusting her one bit.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 22, 2016 5:04 am
" no, I don't own it, but the groups around here do. Some are not so friendly, so I would watch your back." Shadow hissed at Layla. " and I would keep a extra good eye on those kits, some cats would want to kill them." She added as she walked away.

Willow eyed her kits warily. " ok.." she mumbled and looked away.

" I get to fight!" Sand yowled as she jumped up and swiped her paw in the air, claws out.

" ill hunt." Dust whispered quietly staring at his paws.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon May 23, 2016 5:19 am
what kind of horrible cat would want to kill kits! Layla thought, horrified, as she stared after Shadow. " I never got your name!" She called out after her.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 5:22 am
"Hunting." Prim mewed.
--
Max, Angel and Fang all went over to Deadpool, whilst Gazzy, Iggy and Nudge stayed where they were.
--
Hazel ran over to Deadpool and Nut stayed where he was.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 5:47 am
Melody buckled her legs and leaped off a gray rock by the alleyway, pricking her ears and taking in the nearby scent of kittypet. She squinted towards the strong, lingering scent, but it suddenly disappeared into a mixture of Cobra's rough sandy scent and a stale squirrel. "Hmph," she muttered, trotting up the creaky wooden stairs to play with Riot and Doe.
Min's eye's flickered to Shadow's small shape circling a rogue mother with her kits, and raised her eyes in surprise when she vaguely heard her specialty being mentioned. Hmm, killing kits? Nice job, Shadow. she thought, getting the wrong message.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum