WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 9 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Wed May 11, 2016 9:56 am
Shadow padded out of the undergrowth. " so, I'm just hunting. I'm going no harm." She meowed calmly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 9 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Wed May 11, 2016 10:00 am
"Good." Deadpool's ears flicked as he turned around. "Then why are you this far away from your den with... that rogue." His voice lowered to a snarl, as he remembered Minkura killing their kits.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 11, 2016 10:03 am
" Minkura? oh I hate that cat I'm just their for protection." Shadow laughed a little as she meowed. " I like jingle and shard, but not her." She added.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 11, 2016 10:04 am
"Good." Deadpool sat down. "What's up, anyway?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 11, 2016 10:53 am
Min padded up the slope, flicking her ears as an overhanging branch from a willow tree tapped her cheek. She leaped all the way to the top, watching over the border with Shard's group and Deadpool's group. She peered into the traitors new Twoleg home, seeing the shuffles of many different cats. Raising her chin, she turned back and headed down the hill. They have nearly more members than us. We need to find more cats. she thought angrily, the thought of bounding back up the slope and bursting into their new home crossing her mind. No, Min. Not today.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 11, 2016 11:11 am
Deadpool's ears flicked. "I'd better get back to Feathermoon and the kits. See ya!" he mewed, bounding back to the Twoleg den. "Jaguar!" he purred, gently hitting the tom's face with his paw. "Wondered where you were!"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 11, 2016 12:29 pm
Flame trotted alongside Tiger, shivering every so often as a cold, harsh leaf-bare wind caught her breath in the dimming afternoon light.

Min padded back towards the Twoleg home where she, Jingle, Shard, and Shadow slept. She caught a flash of orange and tawny fur and halted, seeing Tiger and Flame anxiously shuffling under her menacing glare.
"Why, hello." she chuckled softly, ripping up the grass with her claws.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 11, 2016 6:02 pm
Holly and Snake pulled/padded along.
--
Holly growled when she saw Minkura, her ears flattened as pushed up with her front legs.
--
Snake's tail lashed and his ears flattened as he let out a low growl.
--
Tiger bared his teeth. "What?"
Anonymous

Wed May 11, 2016 10:43 pm
Peril quickly dove into the fresh kill pile, pushing Speckledswoop aside and snatching a juicy blackbird. She crept back to the corner she slept in and started nibbling on the prey, watching the other group members.

Speckledswoop growled, frustrated and pawed a vole into the air, catching it with her jaws.

Riot crawled under Speckledswoop and snatched a mouse, he quickly scrambled back to Honor. "I got a plump one!!" He meowed in triumph.

Cobra snatched a squirrel and dashed out the den and across the plank, down the shed and out the alley way. Maybe I can share this with Blair! He thought excitedly.

--------

River trotted back into the den where the group was staying and halted once he saw Minkura at the entrance. "Ooh, look who's here to visit us! I though you'd come by, so nice. " He meowed, skipping into the den. "Heh,  you know, you would look better in a smile rather then that ugly mean face." River chirped, a smirk on his face.

-------

Syrup crouched down by the roots of the tree, finished the last morsels of the fish she stole from the fisherman.
OOC: Minkura can recruit Syrup into the group?

------

Tiger stretched and flicked his ear. "Tommy, ya' got any wet food from your twolegs?" He meowed, "My twolegs locked me out the den this time. They always leave in their transporter and come back after noon. I always miss out on lunch. Hmph." He explained.

-----
Chief watched the cats from the twoleg den, all of them snarling at another she-cat.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 12, 2016 3:09 am
Hazel scented Minkura, and slid through the gate to the entrance of their den. "Hi!" she mewed, her tail flicking. "If you're wondering why we left, Deadpool just wanted a less-murdering group!" she purred, quoting his exact words.

OOC: XD
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu May 12, 2016 11:15 am
" ahh.. bye?" Shadow meowed, tilting her head, watching him leave. She shrugged and padded back to the twoleg home her group stayed in.

Lightpaw bounded to the border. " Minkura's group's somewhere over there." She meowed to the others, pointing her tail over the border.

Sand watched Prim impatiently from high in the birch tree.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu May 12, 2016 12:19 pm
Marigold kept her place firmly behind the stalk of corn, impatiently tapping her paws on the soil. She saw movements in a birch tree nearby and looked up carefully, muscles rippling and ready to attack, but realized it was just Sand and relaxed. She gave her a wink and crouched down even lower when Primrose began her search.

Daisy puffed out a sigh of relief when she saw Blair trotting forward. She leaned against Tiger's wooden Twoleg nest and panted heavily, licking her leg.
"Where did you go? I was worried sick," she growled, swiping her tongue over her flank.

Blair bit her lip, hearing the yowls and chatters not far of Cobra and his group eating lunch. She giggled quietly and caught up, only hearing a mutter from Daisy.
"I was hanging out with my friend," she chirped happily.

Tommy locked gazes with Tiger, lashing his tail.
"I don't know, it's almost lunchtime, but you'd better come in with us or else Blair will lick it all up." he purred, glancing back at his lit brick home with moss lining the sides.

Melody rolled her eyes at Riot.
"Oh really? You should see me when I hunt! I bet you I could take down a deer all by myself!" she gloated, flicking her ear as she bent down and ripped a bite out of her squirrel.

Honor looked down Riot with a chuckle.
"Great! And Melody, stop bragging." she blinked with amusement and hunched over to lick her mottled snow white belly.

Minkura sighed.
"Oh, you poor things. You all look hungry, why not come join us?" she mewed, flexing her claws into the earth.

Katniss nodded to Juniper and leaped out the window, landing swiftly on the ground next to a fisherman's market. She took a big whiff and peered inside carefully, seeing hanging chickens, fish, and octopi with steam rising from them. Mm, that looks like a good lunch for me. she chuckled gently and calculated a plan.

Flare glared at Min.
"That depends," she snarled.
"Would you trust us? And would we have respect and rights?"

Ocelot watched Katniss carefully, planning to follow her into the market and snatch some of that fresh octopus.
Anonymous

Thu May 12, 2016 7:49 pm
Syrup perked her ears as she noticed some more cats stalking the food from the fisherman she always stole fish from. "Looks like I've got some company." She mumbled to herself as she licked up the leftovers of her fish she stole.

----
Tiger chuckled, "Okay, sounds good to me." He meowed.
----
Riot growled, "Oh ya? I could easily take you down! Plus, a deer is easy prey. I could take down a dog!" He hissed, lashing his tail.
----
Cobra sighed as he finally found Blair's location, noticing Daisy had found her first, he turned around with the squirrel dangling in his jaws. "Ohf fwell.." He mumbled to himself, the squirrels fur muffling out his words.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri May 13, 2016 12:47 am
Blair turned and saw a flash of Cobra's fur. She narrowed her eyes and felt a pang of guilt for leaving him in the dust all of a sudden.
"Um, my friend is calling me. Can we go hang out?" she mewled to Daisy.

Daisy shrugged a shoulder.
"Alright. Just be careful." she insisted, then lashed her tail as Blair dashed down the slope.
"Huh, Blair missing lunch? Once in a lifetime." she murmured to herself with a chuckle as her Twolegs called them in for lunch.
Anonymous

Fri May 13, 2016 12:49 am
Tiger nodded a hello as Daisy returned. "Where's Blair? Did ya' find her?"  He asked, stopping to scratch his ear.
----
Cobra halted as he heard pawsteps, he turned around and spotted Blair's fur not to far away. He dropped his squirrel and grinned, "Your back! I-I caught, this squirrel for us to share." He meowed happily.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 13, 2016 5:25 am
Holly narrowed her eyes. "We're not that hungry." she mewed, suddenly having a coughing fit.
--
Snake looked at Holly worriedly, resting his tail on her shoulders.
--
Tiger looked at Minkura. "We have allies, we have food. But..." he mewed, thinking.
--
Primrose heard a rustle in the beech tree, and leaped up, seeing Sand. "Found ya!" she purred. "Now you have to help me find the others." Scrambling back down, she pricked her ears again, padding towards the pond.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 13, 2016 8:22 am
Sand jumped down quickly. " ok!" She purred looking around and opening her mouth to find the others.

Dust dug his claws into the bramble branch, mud all over his pelt. He stayed perfectly still, hidden in the thick leaves of the bush.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 13, 2016 8:23 am
Primrose opened the bush up, to see Angel's pale white pelt. "Aww, darn." Angel purred. "I'll help you now!" The she-kit lifted her nose and pricked her ears, hearing a sound nearby and running towards it.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 13, 2016 8:33 am
Sand ran after Angle,her mouth open for  scents. what did Angle hear?  she thought.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 13, 2016 8:38 am
"Nudge and vegetables, and Dust." Angel mewed, pointing a paw at the direction Dust went in. "Then it disappears."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 13, 2016 10:39 am
" I know Dust, he's clever, he will give you a hint to something then do the complete opposite." Sand meowed scenting the air. She looked around and spotted some mud. She ran over. " Dust rolled in the mud to mask his scent!" She told them. " but there's no paw tracks, looks like he washed them away..." She added.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri May 13, 2016 10:57 am
Marigold ducked down as far as she could when Prim neared the vegetation she was hiding in. Oh man, they're good! she thought, internally questioning how Angel did not see or scent her.

Katniss leaped in through the window and bounded up the countertop, scrabbling on the slippery surface as she attached her jaws around the cooking chicken. The fisherman roused from his seat and raised a fish, chasing after her. Katniss successfully padded out the open door, while the fisherman skidded to a halt in the doorway and yelled unknown curses at her.
Anonymous

Fri May 13, 2016 8:00 pm
Syrup watched as Katniss escaped with the cooked chicken "Woah, she's got skills." She muttered to herself. Still means that fisherman isn't all mine anymore... She thought.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 14, 2016 8:43 pm
Minnow saw the fisherman, and bolted through the door when he couldn't see. She skimmed across the counter, grabbing some fish on her way, then leaped out the window, carefully leaping down. The she-cat crouched down in an alleyway, nibbling the packets around the fish off.
--
Prim lifted her nose again, smelling the faint scent of Marigold, hidden by the vegetables. She pushed the vegetables away and saw Mari. "Found ya!" she purred.
--
Juniper scented a mouse, carefully stalking it quietly, then leaped, bringing a paw down on its head. She brought it back to the group's nest, and laid it down with the other prey.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 14, 2016 11:53 pm
" so whose all left to find?" Sand asked as she raised her head to catch a scent. 

Willow got up. " I'm going hunting you think you can handle them?" She asked Feathermoon
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 15, 2016 4:42 am
Feathermoon nodded. "Yeah." she purred.
--
Angel ran through the vegetables, poking her head into the rabbit nest (unused) and seeing Nudge. "Found you." she mewed, pulling out the nest. "Gazzy, Iggy, Max, Fang and Dust are still hiding. Juniper and Katniss are out hunting, Leopard and Cheetah are resting, Jaguar and Lion are making it home, Feathermoon is looking over us, Willow is going hunting and Ocelot is sorting out her den." she informed, looking around.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 15, 2016 5:53 am
"Aw, mouse-dung!" Mari giggled and pushed her nose into Prim's flank, knocking her over gently.

Katniss locked her jaws around the sizzling chicken and began chomping into it, savoring the juicy tang. She saw a glance from Syrup and dipped her head, seeing that the cat had also stolen some prey from the nasty Twoleg.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 15, 2016 6:03 am
Prim purred, nuzzling her sister. "Let's find the others. Maybe splitting up will be good?" she suggested.
--
Angel nodded, lifting her nose. "I think Dust is somewhere over there," she mewed, pointing her tail in the direction of the holly bush. "But I can't tell since the scent goes everywhere." She started padding around, sniffing, and following the trail everywhere.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am
" yes that seems like him, always so clever with his little plans, he's trying to trick us." Sand meowed, as she to starting following the scent trail everywhere.

Dust watch the other kits, as still and as quiet as a rock. it worked! I got them off my trail!  he thought.

" good." Willow purred and bounded off into the forest.  She walked along threw some undergrowth, and dodging around little pieces of glass that got blown in from the twoleg place. Willow finally reach a place with no debris, and stopped, scenting the air.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 16, 2016 2:52 am
"I can't tell where he is..." Angel mewed, her eyes wide. She bent down, following the trail as best as she could. "It confuses me."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 16, 2016 3:38 am
Mari opened her jaws wide to scent the air. She caught a faint scent of Dust and followed it, but it ended at the roots of a birch tree. Pricking her ears, she peered up and squinted through the afternoon sun, hoping to find the clever kit hiding in the branches.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 16, 2016 3:41 am
"Gazzy's scent is really strong, even if he tried to wash it off, it would be there. And Iggy would be staying with him!" Angel mewed, her eyes wide as she followed the scent around the pond, seeing them in the burrow. "Found you!" she yowled, grinning.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 16, 2016 3:52 am
Mari scrambled up the tree, panting as she leapt from branch to branch. Finally, she caught a glance of freshly groomed grey and black fur, and pointed her paw at Dust.
"Found you!" she purred, wiggling her hindquarters as she bounded off the tree.
She glimpsed back up at Dust and smiled.
"Need help?" she meowed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 16, 2016 3:54 am
Gazzy purred. "You got us, sis." he mewed. "Max is the only one left now?"
---------
Angel shook her head. "No, Fang hasn't been found yet either. I think Max'll be easier to find though." You can never see Fang when he hides!
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 16, 2016 4:20 am
" no I can handle it." Dust meowed. " I got up here alone didn't I!" He added. I'm not a new born I'm a moon old I can do this!  he thought.  Dust scrambled down the branches, stumbling a little at the end but then standing up and acting as if nothing happened.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 16, 2016 4:25 am
Angel purred. "Split up, some of us look for Fang, others Max. I'll look for Max." Because she'll be easier to find. 
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 16, 2016 5:07 am
" ok, come on Dust! Prim? Mari? wanna help us look for Fang?" Sand asked them with a purr as she started to walked away, her mouth open for scents. He's good! I wander where he is..  she thought.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 16, 2016 5:11 am
Angel lifted her nose, clearly scenting Max. She followed it, opening a bush to see her sister. "Max, that was too easy." she purred.
---
Max purred in amusement. "I forgot to rub my scent off." she purred.
--
Angel flicked her tail. "Fang won!" she mewed, her ears flickering.
--
Fang slid out his hiding place. "Yay." he mewed, his tail swishing.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 16, 2016 5:13 am
Dust stayed behind Sand, not talking to the other kits, but staring off into the sky.

" your good Fang!" Sand purred, breaking away from her brother and greeting the winning kit. " where did you hide?" She added as she looked around him to find where he hid.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 16, 2016 5:29 am
OOC: YOUR PROFILE PIC IS DONE BY MY FAVE ARTIST RAVEN OUO

IC: "Oh, in the shadows of that bush." Fang mewed, pointing his tail at the bush. "Come see." He ran behind the bush again, and shut his eyes, crouching down, almost blending into the shadows. The black tom-kit opened up his eyes again and padded out. "I blend in well."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 16, 2016 5:34 am
ooc XD ok I guess you like it then Razz 

ic. " cool!" Sand meowed, she padded into the shadows. " it doesn't work for me to well.." She added flicking her tail, pointing to her sandy colored fur. " though Dust could probably use that.." she mumbled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 16, 2016 5:37 am
OOC: Yes XD

IC: Fang shrugged. "You need to be quite quiet." he mewed, his ears flickering.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 16, 2016 5:40 am
" then its not for me!" Sand purred, bounding out of the shadows and tackling Fang playfully.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 16, 2016 5:41 am
Fang rolled over, slithering out Sand's grasp like a snake. "Let's play fight!" he suggested, his eyes gleaming.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 16, 2016 6:33 am
" ok!" Sand giggled and jumped at him again, grabbing him and pinning him down.

Willow pricked her ears as she heard a squeak. mouse!  she thought and smelled the air. She crouched down, crawling forward towards the sound. She saw the mouse and leaped, landing on it and biting its neck.
Anonymous

Mon May 16, 2016 9:03 pm
River padded around cautiously, scenting for any prey nearby.

Cobra purred, "Want some squirrel?" He asked, picking the prey up and showing it off.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu May 19, 2016 9:08 am
Layla padded close to the border, her kits following behind her.

Ciar scampered across the border into clan territory, she jumped around giggling.

Mystery stuck to his mothers side, watching his sister.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 19, 2016 9:11 am
Deadpool shook his ginger fur out, padding over to the border and seeing Layla and her kits. Oh not more mothers... he groaned inwardly, his ears flattening.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu May 19, 2016 9:14 am
ooc XD not more mothers

ic.   Layla pricked her ears when she heard a groan. " Ciar, get over here now." She whispered to her daughter.

Ciar stopped and looked at her mother. " why?" She squeaked loudly. " I'm doing no harm!"

" NOW!" Layla snarled as she looked around for the thing that made the groan.

" fine!" Ciar mumbled and stomped over to them.

Myster smiled at Ciar. "ohh you got in trouble." He whispered.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 19, 2016 9:16 am
OOC: XD

IF: Deadpool rolled his eyes, sitting down and curling his tail around him, licking his paw and washing his face. I'll wait for them to come out first. See how young the kits are.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum