WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Woodpile

+6
Feather
Lunaar
Wishflight
Panthermask
Quake
Willowstorm
10 posters
Go down
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

FrostClan Woodpile - Page 4 Empty Re: FrostClan Woodpile

Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:01 am
Oakpaw nodded, sniffing at the air. " I'm going up." He said, leaping onto the wood pile, sniffing at the holes in the wood.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:58 pm
"Okay, I'll look around the bottom" Ravenpaw replied as he continued to sniff around the pile.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:19 pm
Oakpaw walked along over him, ears twitching and a question buzzing in his mind. " Hey, Ravenpaw?" He mewed, stopping and looking down at him. " Why did you all the sudden ask me to go hunting? We barely ever talk, is all. Not that I don't want to, just curious." He rambled towards the end, not wanting to hurt feelings.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 pm
"Oh, I dunno I guess I was bored and I figured I might as well get to know my fellow apprentices. And your my mentors kit so I guess I figured it'd be best to get to know you first. Plus you seem nice enough." Ravenpaw mewed in response as he picked up a faint scent of mouse.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:31 pm
" Oh, ok." Oakpaw said cheerfully, stabbing his paw into a hole to flush out a mouse, who squeaked and dove out another hole, racing towards safety away from him. Oakpaw instantly raced after it, pouncing on it and smashing its neck.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:37 pm
"Hey nice job. I'm better at getting birds and other tree dwelling prey myself so it's good you are good at land hunting." Ravenpaw mewed as he approached the slain creature.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:39 pm
Oakpaw nodded. " if you want we can go to a place that's more suited for you?" He asked, sniffing at the air.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:43 pm
"Oh no it's fine I'm not hopeless here I just prefer higher ground." Ravenpaw mewed a bit hastily.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:47 pm
Oakpaw shivered, but pushed down the urge to agree. " Well I've already got my suited catch, let's go up to higher ground so you can get yours!" He grinned. Maybe by higher ground he means a hill.. yeh! A hill, not a tree a hill. 
Anonymous

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:49 pm
"Oh... are you sure? If your better here we can still hunt here." Ravenpaw continued.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm
" Yep I'm pretty sure!" Oakpaw nodded, flicking his ear and grabbing the mouse. " lead the way to your suited hunting ground."
Anonymous

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:57 pm
"Well... Okay." Ravenpaw mewed as he headed towards the forest.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:12 pm
Ambershine stretched as she reached the Woodpile, the heady scent of pine trees wafting around the area and almost smelling like home. We won't be able to get the stink of those rogues out for moons! "Is everyone here?" she mewed to the patrol that had followed her.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:29 pm
ooc: bump
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:29 am
Larksong nodded, rolling her paw as she stopped near Ambershine. She looked around, her mouth curling into a snarl as she tasted the rogue scent.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:51 pm
ooc: this patrol has returned to camp with prey, seeing as everyone except Sorrel and I have ignored it Razz
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:29 am
     Pantherpaw had arrived with Frozenmoon and Tornadostrike, and she immediately started scenting for prey. Even though her mentor wasn't with her, she still wanted to do a good job practicing her hunting skills as well as just hunting for the clan.

Pantherpaw opened her mouth just enough to 'taste' the air, and began picking up small traces of mouse scent. The scent was still fresh, and she started following it, hoping to locate where the mouse was.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:31 am
Tornadostrike scented the air and crouched immediately, looking around for the squirrel he'd scented. 

Frozenmoon glanced to Pantherpaw. "How much has Honeymist taught you?" He asked lightly.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:38 am
    Pantherpaw glanced over to Frozenmoon. "She taught me...how to get into the um...the hunter's crouch, and uh...how to scent for prey." she awkwardly replied, hoping she didn't lose the mouse. She continued to taste the air, making sure she hadn't lost the scent.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:41 am
Frozenmoon nodded and gestured with his tail for her to keep going, scenting the air and crouching.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:53 am
     Pantherpaw silently nodded, and kept following the scent. As she got closer, the scent got a little stronger. 

Finally, after a few minutes, Pantherpaw found the mouse that scent belonged to. Its beady eyes were looking around, and it sniffed the ground.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:56 am
Tornadostrike pounced onto the squirrel, killing it with a swift bite to the neck. He stepped back and looked towards Pantherpaw, watching closely. It always fascinated him to see apprentices hunting, since they were still learning.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:05 am
     While in the hunter's crouch, Pantherpaw carefully snuck up on it. Then, when she was close enough to it, she pounced, albeit a little clumsily. The mouse heard her, and tried to get away, though, through sheer luck it wasn't fast enough. She managed to catch it, and quickly killed it. 

Pantherpaw glanced behind her to see Tornadostrike watching her, and felt a little embarrased at her klutsy mouse-catching.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:23 am
Tornadostrike smiled reassuringly at the apprentice. "I wasn't much better when I was your age," he mewed to comfort her.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:30 am
     Pantherpaw smiled just a little. She kind of wanted to do a little more hunting, so she buried her freshly caught mouse to bring back to camp for later. She began tasting the air again, searching for more scents.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:42 am
Frozenmoon padded back to them with a bird in his jaws. He dug up the mouse, putting Tornadostrike's squirrel and his bird in before burying it again.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:51 am
     Pantherpaw caught faint scent of a squirrel, and began following it. As she followed it, however, she stopped when she noticed it was stale. Not yet discouraged, she simply started scenting for prey again.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:03 am
Tornadostrike scented the air but stopped when he saw a pigeon land nearby. Crouching, he gesture to Frozenmoon with his tail and the two of them slowly crept up on the bird. While Frozenmoon pounced, the bird took flight, only for Tornadostrike to launch himself forward and snap his jaws around the plump animal. He landed lightly, snapping its neck.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:13 am
     Pantherpaw heard noises not too far from her, and turned around just in time to see Frozenmoon and Tornadostrike catch a pigeon. Pantherpaw just blinked her eyes in silence. She was impressed, though not surprised. They were warriors after all, and she was only an apprentice.

Not wanting to let that discourage her, Pantherpaw began scenting the air once more, and caught another whiff of squirrel scent. It seemed fresh this time, and she decided to follow it.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 am
Tornadostrike nodded to his brother and dropped the pigeon in the small pile the three of them had formed.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 am
     Pantherpaw kept following the scent until she came across the squirrel she had scented. Then she silently went into the hunter's crouch again. She noticed a small patch of shade and quietly snuck into it, trying to be careful not to be heard by her prey. 

Once Pantherpaw was in the shade, the only noticeable things about her were her bright yellow eyes, the white part of her lips and upper part of her chest, her white underbelly, and her four white paws. Once she had the squirrel locked onto her sights, she waited until it was in a reasonable position, and then she jumped up. The squirrel immediately tried to get away, but she was just barely able to grab its bushy tail with her jaws. She then landed on her feet, a still very much alive and struggling squirrel in tow. She had to weigh it down with her underbelly and her two front paws, and then killed it.

Pantherpaw felt a little bit accomplished. The FrostClan apprenrtice had just caught her very first squirrel. She tried to keep a stoic expression on her face, but her bright yellow eyes twinkled proudly.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:01 am
Frozenmoon, whom had seen Pantherpaw, purred proudly. "I'll make sure to tell Honeymist about how good of a hunter you're becoming. She'll be proud," he mewed.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:18 am
     Pantherpaw actually blushed a little when Frozenmoon said that. She did want to make FrostClan proud of her. Of course, that desire was offset with flashbacks of being abandoned by her birth parents, whom she wished could've seen her. The thought caused feelings of embitterment to creep back into her heart.

Pantherpaw pushed those memories away as she picked up her freshly caught squirrel and brought it toward the pile of freshkill the three of them had caught. She set down her squirrel, and unburied her mouse. Then she turned around to face the two warriors. "I'm uh...I'm ready to go back now. That is...if you want to go back." she awkwardly said.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:28 am
"I scented a mouse close by, just let me get that then we'll head back," Frozenmoon purred and crouched, following the welcoming scent of the mouse. He got lucky to find it busy eating, completely oblivious to him. Waiting for a moment, he suddenly lunged forward and bit into its neck, padding back to Tornadostrike and Pantherpaw. Nodding to them, he picked the bird up in his jaws, the mouse hanging by its tail.

Tornadostrike picked up the squirrel he'd caught by the bushy tail, grabbing the pigeon Frozenmoon had helped him with. "Let's head back," he mewed, muffled by the prey.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am
     Pantherpaw silently nodded in response. She picked up both her mouse and squirrel by their tails, and padded over to the two warriors. Then she followed them back to camp.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am
OOC: You'll have to post them getting back since I posted in Frost last lol
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:08 pm
Ryedusk looked around as she walked on the patrol. This is... slightly boring... she thought to herself, tail flicking as she watched some snow fall.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:05 pm
Dapplestar trotted across the the clearing, barely flinching at the splinter lodging itself in her back paw.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:10 pm
Lynxfang watched as the trees rustled with the wind, sighing softly, then pricked his ears as he heard the unmistakeable pawsteps of someone who wasn't Clan. Perfect. "Dapplestar," he hissed, stopping and lashing his tail.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:12 pm
Dapplestar swiveled her head towards the warrior. "Yes?" she asked nervously.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:17 pm
Lynxfang motioned with his tail towards the border, hearing the noise of the rogues heading towards them.

"Shut up," Onyx hissed to the group behind her. "Unless you want to be shredded and fed to the mice."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:22 pm
Dapplestar's hackles stood on end as she caught the scent of rogues. "Let me handle this." she growled, trotting towards the smell of the strangers.
Feather
Feather

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:24 pm
Crone flattened himself to the floor and bared his teeth at the noisy underbrush, his ebony tail lashing. He took a step back closer to a tree and hid in the shade the branches provided, listening to the sound of Dapplestar's paws hitting the forest floor.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:27 pm
"I know you're there." Dapplestar called, "Show yourselves."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:34 pm
Lynxfang fluffed up his hackles to look like he was trying to ward off the intruders, and Onyx walked out of the shadows with a smirk on her muzzle. "Dapplestar. We meet again."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:41 pm
Minkura brooded at the back of the group, watching as Onyx confronted Dapplestar. She thought back to her time in DuskClan, seeing the older leader at Gatherings. Her and her sister would sit in the front of the crowd, looking up at everyone in awe. They were pure. But not anymore. Min unsheathed her claws and shouldered past the others, making her way around their hiding spot and getting a better view of Onyx to wait for her signal.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:54 pm
Caramel and Mochi slid out of their hiding spots, standing somewhat spread out behind Onyx, ready to pounce at a signal.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:51 pm
Dapplestar bristled, her eyes hardened chips of ice. "Why are you here? What do you want with my Clan?" she snapped.
Feather
Feather

Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:34 pm
Crone snorted from his place and climbed up the tree, creeping out along the branch with unsheathed claws. Casually, he laid down, tail hanging down as he licked a paw, grooming his pelt without a care. "Isn't it obvious? You're right Onyx, these clan cats are quite dense," he purred, amber eyes gleaming.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:26 am
Ryedusk fluffed up at the sight of so many rogues and blinked in alarm. She crept back a couple of steps, but then took 3 steps forward and tried to look at least slightly menacing. And failed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum