WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+16
Aquastar
Panthermask
Feather
Lily
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Daisyleap
Lunaar
Weaselreed
Sushi
Davewing
Leaf
Spottedleaf
Ravenconspiracy
Chicoryfeather
Leopardspots
20 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

DuskClan Camp - Page 7 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:58 pm
Stormpoppy purred again in amusement. "Should I take you to see the medicine cats or should I find you a place in the sun?"
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:06 pm
OOC: is he talking to Amberpaw?
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:48 am
OOC: I'd assume she's talking to the old cat complaining about stiff joints.
IC: Blueshine grunted. "Sun probably." she grumbled crankily, trotting out into camp and blinking in satisfaction as the warm sun hit her pelt.

Last edited by Leopardspots on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:17 pm
ooc: ...are you talking about Stormpoppy? Because she's a girl not a boy
Leaf
Leaf

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:24 pm
Leafwatcher carefully padded out of the Warrior's den, trying not to wake any of the sleeping cats. He walked into the center of the camp, and sat down, looking up. I probably shouldn't go out to hunt, He thought. He sat and looked up at the rising sun, feeling the cool air around him.

Last edited by Leaf on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:46 pm
Ooc: Hi Leaf! Nice to see you're so eager to roleplay, but it's actually early morning for the Clans at the moment. There was a gathering the previous night and everyone's a little tense. If you're a little confused, feel free to look around at the other topics. Smile
Leaf
Leaf

Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:36 pm
Ooc: Oh, Sorry! I think I fixed it.  Shocked hehe
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:48 am
Littleflower sat by the entrance to camp, her tail curled around her paws. The dawn sun shone down on her calico pelt, and she nearly fell asleep. She shook out her fur and got up, whiskers twitching. "I need about seven cats to join me on a hunting patrol!" she called out into the knots of cats around camp.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:05 am
Rubypaw padded over to Littleflower, Blackpaw nearby. "I'll come, you'll need my brilliant hunting skills." he purred.
--
Blackpaw ran over to Rubypaw. "Sorry if he was rude, he's a mouse-brain and has a huge ego. "I'll come too if 2 apprentices aren't too many?"
--
Spiderpaw watched Blackpaw and Rubypaw from the apprentice's den and looked at Rubypaw in awe, before peeking back into the apprentices' den to see if his other siblings were awake.
--
Jaywing yawned as she left the warriors' den, and looked round to see if her sisters were nearby.
--
Mothspeckle padded out of the warriors' den, nearly hitting Jaywing. "Oh, sorry." she said. "Who are you looking for?"
"Oh, you and Mistyheart. I haven't seen Mistyheart in ages so thought it might be nice to go hunting with both of you. Want to come if Mistyheart does?"
"Sure, why not." Mothspeckle shrugged, looking round for Mistyheart and stifling a yawn.
--
Lightstep yawned as he stretched and got up, seeing Nightwing and padding over. "Hey, sis..."
"What do you want?" Nightwing grumbled, looking up at him as she got up.
"Just to apologize..."
"I don't forgive." Nightwing hissed before leaving Lightstep and heading over to Littleflower. "Are you doing a hunting patrol?" she asked.
--
Lightstep sighed, heading over to the fresh-kill pile. I only ate a sparrow yesterday, so I'll just have a snack now and go hunting later. he thought to himself, taking a small and thin mouse out the pile and eating it quietly, quickly finishing.
--
Dragonflame woke up, getting up and following the scent to Tigereye's nest. "Hmm, I think I can smell some fox-dung over here." she said out loud.
--
Tigereye looked at Dragonflame. "Haha, very funny." he snorted, getting up and pushing her out the way. He headed out the warriors' den, but stumbled and fell on his face.
"At least I can stand on my own 4 paws." Dragonflame laughed gleefully before stalking out the warriors den.
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:44 am
Cloudydawn, sat in camp, her nose lifted as she thought, silently. Spottednose, why did you have to leave? Cloudydawn glared down the clearing, tail swishing angrily, and a little bit of sadness twinkling in her depths. Well, it doesn't matter right now, you're probably dead by now, traitorous mousebrain. The molly's ears bent back as she thought about her brother, and the day he left, which made the angry pile up a little more, well, it wasn't Cloudydawn's fault, her brother choose to become a kittypet, it wasn't her fault. Or...maybe it was. Well, it didn't matter anymore! Cloudydawn scraped at the ground in anger but she stopped to look toward the deputy. "I'll come, Littleflower.." Cloudydawn's voice called over, as she stood up, shaking bits of dead leaves out of her fur as she approached the deputy, eyes shining that she finally had something to do for today, it had been a bit boring when she woke up, and decided to get something to eat for the morning, and maybe hunting will bit off her rage, that would do quite well, and it would help her cope with her brothers betrayal and cowardliness.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:52 am
Dragonmood raced into camp, as fast as he could run. "Help!!!!" He shouted. He crumpled to the ground, exhausted.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 am
Crowpaw sat at the medicine cat den, watching the patrols get gathered.

Honeyflight padded out of the warriors den just in time to hear Littleflower. I cant sleep, no matter how tired I am after the vigil last night, so I might as well make myself useful. She thought with a long yawn, and padded over. " Ill go, too." She told her, then snapped her head up and stared at Dragonmoon. " wha.." She mumbled.

Crowpaw quickly trotted up to Dragonmoon. " What's wrong?" He asked, sniffing the warrior all over to make sure there was no wounds.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:05 am
Dragonmoon looked up. "Tealpaw..... Seapaw..... Help! Mistystorm!....... fallen....... save them!" He shouted urgently.
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 am
Cloudydawn's whiskers quivered as she heard the call of help, irritatebly, she turned to look at Dragonmoon, "What are they in danger of?" The white furred molly asked, her tail swishing with irritation as she watched the tom, If their in danger, you got to give me some details on what they are in danger of! Ugh, toms, never giving details, I swear. She thought, annoyance in her milky blue depths, it wasn't everyday something like this happened, this is survival, after all.

Last edited by Cloudydawn on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:12 am
Dragonmoon sighed. He took a deep breth before starting. "My stupid apprentice ran off and fell into a hole. Seapaw as well. Now they are stuck! They can't get out! I think one of the apprentices are safe though." he said
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:21 am
"Try to stay calm.." Cloudydawn spoke, her optics glimmering with some annoyance. Really... Of all things, falling into a hole? That isn't such a big deal! No need to be dramatic, jeez. Toms are so dramatic.. Cloudydawn thought will more irritation, and honestly, she was usually always irritated. But, that didn't matter right then, right now. Should I go save two idiotic apprentice? Should I really? She shook her head, tail swishing at the ground. The white furred molly thought for a moment, but then finally decided. Nope, not going to save idiotic apprentices, someone else can go 'save' them, they could just claw a way out, jeez, or one stands near a lower drop, and the other one jump on top of their back, and jump up, and then get the other one out, that's easy enough! Cloudydawn knew that, when panicking, you don't think things through, but currently, she didn't really care all that much.

Last edited by Cloudydawn on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fix things)
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 am
Tealpaw limped into camp, blood dripping from one of his paws. "Dragonmoon... The hole became deeper.." he wheezed, falling and curing into a ball. "The s-snow is falling in... I came to get help... It's too deep to climb out now..." he coughed, guilt stabbing him in the chest.
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:33 am
Oh, its that serious...huh? Cloudydawn thought in alarm, her white and gray patched fur bristling dangerously. She slowly turned to Tealpaw, eyes glimmering in alarm, and slight irritation, but more alarm nonetheless. "Is...their any way we can still help?" The molly asked, her tail swishing at the snow covered ground. "Or, is it too late? I'm not sure if I can help if that's the case, sadly." Ugh, grreeat, I wanted to go hunting, and now I have to help idiotic apprentices who don't know where their going. 
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:21 am
"It's about three fox-lengths deep... The snow around the edge is about to crumble.. But if three cats were willing to help dig a hold to get them out I think we could-" he coughed, his lung sstarting to freeze.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 am
Coldfoot raced out of the medicine den at the sound of the clamber, tail lashing.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:17 am
Riverswoop shook his pelt out. "Show us, Dragonmoon. We'll help."
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:39 pm
OOC: Eek wait for the leader haha
~
Russetstar quickly rushed out from his den at the news and flicked his tail, "Lead the way." He meowed, nodding to Dragonmoon.
~
Spiderpaw gasped as he heard the news from inside the medicine cat den and bounded out, "HOLLYSHADE!" He squeaked, "I wanna go! Let's go help!" He chanted, hopping from paw to paw in excitement.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:49 pm
Dragonmoon swiveled to Tealpaw. "Stay here. We can't risk you getting hurt." He said, turning back towards the enterance. "This way!" He said.
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:51 pm
Russetstar quickly followed the tom, flicking his tail towards a few warriors to follow.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:36 am
Tealpaw growled, limping out after Dragonmoon. "She's my sister! I'm not leaving her behind!"
Anonymous

Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:48 am
Cloudydawn decided to the follow leader, tail swishing at the ground. She tasted the crisp air, just in case. She knew, this would be a little hard, now that the hole was a lot bigger than before. The scarred senior warrior had worse things happen in the clan though, much more worse. Ughhh, I wish I was on a hunting patrol, but teaching apprentices a lesson is something I'd do anyday. The gruff warrior thought, as she followed the leader.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:25 am
Hollyshade lashed her tail, eyes widened in disbelief. "No, Coldfoot has gone and brought his apprentice. It's best we stay here, Spiderpaw." she meowed, a little uncertain of her decision herself.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:26 am
Spiderpaw nodded and sat down, staring at the entrance with eagerness. He turned his head to his mentor once again, "When do you think they're coming back??" He asked.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:52 am
Amberpaw walked out of the apprentices den startled.  "What's going on?" He asked
Anonymous

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:53 pm
Spiderpaw grinned, "Seapaw fell into a hole while she was out hunting with Dragonmoon and Tealpaw!" He explained, nodding to the direction of where they went.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:42 am
Crowpaw was sitting outside the medicine den, muttering under his breath. Wait, is there anything for frostbite? Hypolthermia? He got up and trotted to Spiderpaw. " hey, I have completely forgot if there is anything for frostbite or hypothermia, do you know if there is?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:59 pm
"Warmth." Coldfoot growled to the apprentice, rushing to the freezing cat.

Blueshine looked at the commotion silently.
Anonymous

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:04 am
OOC: What freezing cat? I'm pretty sure Tealpaw went with them. Also cats don't know what hypothermia is haha
Anonymous

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:53 am
OOC: Tealpaw went with them but is gonna come back with a cold soon lol
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:56 pm
Hawkpaw plodded into the clearing. "What's going on?" he mumbled, stretching his legs and yawning.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:44 pm
Stormpoppy glanced at Blueshine, then stretched and walked over to look at the freshkill pile.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:23 am
ooc: Ah I forgot Robinblaze needs to be an elder now, I'll just timeskip her.
~
Robinblaze blinked her eye open after her short nap and grumbled to herself as she shifted her weight to stand up. She wrinkled her nose at the awful smell of mousebile in the den and quickly slipped out the den, flinching at her sudden back pain.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:05 am
Applekit huffed and started climbing all over her siblings. "Come onnnnnn, lets go play in the snow!" 
Hawkkit grumbled a little. "But it's cold."
Leaf
Leaf

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 pm
Larkwatcher sat on the snow covered ground near the Warriors' den, shivering in the cold. He wished for the cold to end, but knew it would be a while before the cold of Leaf-bare would end.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:51 am
Moonpaw huffed as she sat at the side of the camp, tearing up a leaf that had fallen nearby and throwing the bits at her brother. Rainpaw just rolled his eyes, his head on his paws.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:38 pm
Hawkpaw looked at he other apprentices and flattened his ears, wanting to join in but not knowing them well. His heart hurt again and he longed for Fluffpaw and Tunnelpaw.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:51 pm
Littleflower curled her tail over her paws, standing guard at the camp entrance. She flicked her tail in welcoming when Daisy and Gingerpatch came back from a hunt. "How was it? I don't see much prey in your jaws." she let out a soft chuckle.
Gingerpatch shook her head, dropping the squirrel and rabbit at the fresh-kill pile. "Not much, but at least we managed to find some bigger pieces, even if they are thin." she responded with a frown. Daisy stayed silent; she placed the few plump mice she caught in the kill pile and padded back to a lighted corner of the camp.

Hollyshade lashed her tail in a motion for Spiderpaw to join her. "We should go out and try to scrounge up some herbs before the heavy snow comes in," she meowed. "Come on. Grab a warrior if you'd like, I'll be at the entrance."

OOC: Agh I forgot Silverpaw needed to be a warrior at this ceremony, I'll just timeskip her.
Anonymous

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:22 pm
Thornfur noticed his apprentice Moonpaw at the other end of camp and smiled, exhaustion tugging his paws. He bit into a scrawny squirrel. Thornfur had refused to eat for a day and night.

Larkkit noticed Moonpaw, and jumped under the snow soon appearing beside her. "Hi!!"

Bluefeather watched Larkkit carefully.

Last edited by Sunshadow on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:52 pm
Flowerkit slowly snuck up behind larkkit and pounced on her playfully
Anonymous

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm
Hey larkkit I'm going to be 6. Moons tomorrow!" Flowerkit stated happily, larkkit just nodded in agreement
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:19 pm
OC: Hello, @Birchkit. Welcome to the site. I see that you have found our RP. But before you can join, we like our users to create a character and have it accepted. You can find the place to audition a character in "Cat Auditions". If you have questions, feel free to contact me on chat, or private message me. Anyone with a purple name, light green name, or dark blue name can help too.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:13 pm
Moonpaw looked at the kit. "Oh. Hello. You're Larkkit, right?" She smiled a little.
Anonymous

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 pm
Shrewpaw was marveling over a icicle hanging from one of the dens and grinned, "Leaf-bare is so pretty." She mewed in amusement.

Bramblepaw, her brother, leapt in all of a sudden in front of his sister and snapped the icicle off, waving it around in his jaws.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:01 pm
"Careful with that! You'll stab your eyes out!" Blueshine called to the apprentices as she basked in the sun.
Anonymous

Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:50 am
Larkkit nodded. "That's me!" he said cheerfully. "Aren't you my father's apprentice?" he asked, cocking his head to one side.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum