WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+10
Weaselreed
Lily
Daisyleap
Wishflight
ItsAboutThyme
Willowstorm
Leopardspots
Panthermask
Lunaar
Snoo
14 posters
Go down
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

BrightClan Camp - Page 18 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:19 pm
Crimsonsky sprinted at Scoop at the same time Abyssmoon feigned to the side, raking his claws through the rogue's pelt.

Starpond sprinted towards Quake and Angelsong, tackling the smaller rogue. Only to yanked off by Angelsong. He whirled and hissed, "Why are you helping her?!"

Angelsong didn't answer, simply lunging at Starpond. She bit into his throat swiftly, yanking away with a chunk of flesh and fur within her blood soaked jaws.

Starpond stared up at Angelsong as he gurgled and choked on his own blood, claws sheathing as the life faded from his eyes.

Iceclaw yowled and threw herself back, escaping Everest easily. She whirled and sprinted at her, claws unsheathed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:10 pm
Blink snuck silently around the edge of the battle, practically tasting the blood in the air and smirking. Aspenflame was looking the wrong way, and she pounced with little noise at all, the elder ruining it by letting out a shrill cry as he managed to get a few blows on to her thick pelt. Ryepaw watched in horror.
(Apprentices attack? No killing her though lol)

:: Meanwhile ::

Ivorystar coughed as she scrambled to her paws, the darkness around her growing familiar at this point. Creekstar stepped out of the shadows, his tail flicking and hollow eyes looking just a little more solid than they did the last time they'd spoken. 
"This battle won't end without more death," Creekstar spoke softly, and Ivorystar snarled. 
"Let me go back then! I will kill every last one of them if they've hurt a single hair on the pelts of any of my Clanmates!"
Creekstar shook his head slowly. "Only a truce between the bright sun, flickering flame, and cold frost can end this. The medicine cats already know, Roseleaf is speaking to them soon." 
Ivorystar growled lowly. "FireClan and FrostClan attacked us because of these rogues! How are we supposed to get them to help us?!" 
Her voice fell on deaf ears, however, as her vision faded once again to black, 
And she woke with the sound of battle still chiming in her ears.  
Anonymous

Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:20 pm
Echopaw trembled beside her littermates, glancing over to see their faces. "What do we do?" She whimpered, knowing they couldn't just sit there and watch the elder be killed.

Scoop hissed, dodging Crimsonsky's attack, but instead received Abyssmoon's swipe. Overwhelmed by two cats attacking him at once, he flattened his ears to his head and dashed out of camp with a hiss.

Everest quickly dashed out of the way from Iceclaw's attack, only getting a small cut. She twisted her body, and aimed for Iceclaw's neck, sinking her teeth into it and shaking her scruff; causing the shecat to become dizzy.
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:25 pm
Crisppaw yowled and launched herself at Blink, Hollowpaw beside her. She bared her teeth, sinking them into the rogue's shoulder while Hollowpaw swiped his claws across her face.

Iceclaw grunted and clawed Everest's muzzle to free herself, whirling and lunging at her. She realized too late her mistake of revealing her belly.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:26 pm
OOC: That's my cue :p

IC: Everest laughed in amusement at the shecat's mistake, and quickly lunged at her, ducking lowly and swiping at her belly with unsheathed claws. She quickly hopped out of the way from the collpasing warrior, her whiskers twitching.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:14 am
Quake stared at Angelsong. "You... you killed him to save me..." she stared, eyes wide. "Wow... thanks? I think that's what I'm supposed to say?" She got up and stepped slightly closer to her friend.
Feather
Feather

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:45 am
Angelsong pressed her nose to Quake's. "I couldn't stand by and watch you be killed. I'll join you but I have to help BrightClan first/ Please understand.." She mewed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:55 am
Quake blushed, surprised. "Yeah, of course, I'll meet you at the entrance to camp when the battle is over?" she mewed.
Feather
Feather

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:16 am
Angelsong purred and nodded, nuzzling her and leaping back into the fray. She raked her claws through Crone's pelt, preventing him from delivering the killing blow to Umberthorn. 

Umberthorn got to his paws slowly and ran to the elder's den while Angelsong fought.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:09 am
Quake slid into the shadows again, looking around. Alright then... who else do we have...

OOC: anyone else need to die
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:32 am
Skybreeze wrote:Daisysnow quickly scrambled to her feet, rolling to one side. Her face was scarred with shock, and fear, as Min was standing right at her muzzle, waiting for her. However, Nettlestripe had different plans. The former-kittypet, much less fierce than Daisysnow, but she quickly bowled into Min's side, swiping at her head with her claws. 

Min cackled as Flavia's voice bounced off the walls of camp. "Almighty Ivorystar and her Clan are weakened! Fight for the deaths!" she yowled, but was quickly bowled over by Nettlestripe. She snarled and pushed up with her hind legs, knocking Nettlestripe over and twisting around to grab Daisysnow by the scruff. She shook the smaller warrior with brutal strength and dropped her again, kicking her and spitting out wads of fur. 

Pineapplefur and Snoo wrote:Jumppaw winced in pain, blood creeping into his vision. "Because this is OUR Clan, our territory, and we're not afraid to fight for it!" He hissed as he swiped his claws randomly at Bellamy, hoping some would connect. Sagepaw yowled in pain, but something came over her and she lunged back onto the rogue. She clawed his face and bit down on his leg.

Bellamy bared his teeth and whacked Sagepaw in the head with his paw. At Jumppaw's failure to scratch him, he took the advantage to quickly bend down and grab the apprentice's paw, pulling it and then pushing him backwards.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:00 pm
Sagepaw winced and rolled to the side, the force of the hit by Bellamy knocking her unconscious. She had hesitated for a good reason, but had wanted to protect her brother as well; reason why she jumped into the fight alongside him
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:08 pm
Jumppaw tumbled back onto the ground, blackness creeping into his vision and his paw feeling as if it was bitten off. This was my worst idea ever! Jumppaw thought angrily at himself. Sagepaw might be- he blacked out.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:29 pm
Mochi growled with pain and sprang back. "You and all of your clan will die someday." She hissed.

Frostwing growled. "He always though my mother was too soft. They went on a walk one day and he killed her." Frostwing growled. Thunder let his fur lay flat. "I-I didn't know he did that. He just said his amte and two kits were cowardly. Frostwing scowled. "Well I'm pretty sure I'm not cowardly." She snapped.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:32 pm
Ivorystar snarled as she threw Shard off of her body. "And that's why you don't mess with the Clan!" she yowled, swiping at the half-blind rogue.

Onyx threw off Cinderskip for a moment, seeing Ivorystar attacking again with renewed vigour and growling. "Pitiful Clan cats, only caring about family!" she snapped at the warrior, baring her teeth.

Last edited by Willowstorm on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feather
Feather

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:35 pm
OOC: Is Onyx's eye scratched out now? Cuz Cinderskip attacked. Just slightly confused :p
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:35 pm
ooc: oops let me edit
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:45 pm
Snowpuddle, who had been fighting a rogue, had made her way to Ivorystar. She hissed at the other rogues a d Onyx, guessing by the cat's demeanor that she was their leader. "Stay out of our camp! And all of the clans." She growled with anger. Her fur was spiked up and her blue eyes almost slits. The wound she had received on her face stung badly, but the blood was beginning tp dry up, leaving streaks on her face.
Feather
Feather

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:05 pm
Cinderskip grunted as he landed and got to his paws shortly after. "At least we care," he hissed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:05 pm
Frostwing and Thunder stood in silence, their heads hung low. "I didn't know Lightning was that bad." Thunder said. "Houndtooth-er-Lightning never showed care for Winterfrost or I." She said. Thunder tilted his head. "Winterfrost?" He asked. Frostwing shoved her claws deeper into the ground. "The cat Lightning killed the day I killed him. Winterfrost was my brother." She said. Thunder looked ashamed and he flattened his ears to his head. "I probably can't join but....Can we get together and talk sometime when there isn't battle around us?" He asked. Frostwing smiled. "I'll see. Just come to the border at night every so often and I might be there." Frostwing said.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:14 pm
Quake watched Ivorystar attacked Shard. They had that coming, she thought to herself, rolling her eyes. She looked around again for Angelsong, frowning as her black tail swished nervously along the grass.
Feather
Feather

Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:15 pm
Angelsong hissed and kicked off Rin, growling as she and the other rogue circled each other, tails lashing.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:57 am
Feathersnow was cornered by Solar and Lunar. The two rogues stalked up on her slowly. Feathersnow growled. She leaped at Solar and raked her claws against orange fur. Lunar tackled her from above and the air was knocked out of her. While she was trying to get her breath back, Lunar clawed the top of her head and Solar turned around. Feathersnow managed to get Solar off but Lunar was still attacking her. Solar growled and started to stalk closer to her.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:58 am
Bellamy bared his teeth as the two apprentices went unconscious. He slashed his claws over Sagepaw's exposed shoulder before bounding across the clearing. He saw the fresh-kill pile and grinned devilishly, grabbing a few mice and rabbits and tossing them out the entrance to take home.
Scorpionbite saw the rogue steal BrightClan's freshly caught prey and snarled. She charged at him and leaped, pinning him down. "Too weak to catch your own prey?" she hissed, swiping a paw across his head.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:32 pm
daisy wrote:Min cackled as Flavia's voice bounced off the walls of camp. "Almighty Ivorystar and her Clan are weakened! Fight for the deaths!" she yowled, but was quickly bowled over by Nettlestripe. She snarled and pushed up with her hind legs, knocking Nettlestripe over and twisting around to grab Daisysnow by the scruff. She shook the smaller warrior with brutal strength and dropped her again, kicking her and spitting out wads of fur.
Daisysnow let out a pitiful yowl as Min dropped her to the ground, her wound on her throat stinging with pain.

Nettlestripe leapt in front of Daisysnow, her pelt bristling and her back arched. She flattened her ears to her head, and let out a hiss. "Stay away! Why don't you go pick on someone your own size?" She spat, her voice trembling. Please don't attack. Please don't attack. Nettlestripe's worries filled her head.

-
aqua wrote:Mochi growled with pain and sprang back. "You and all of your clan will die someday." She hissed.
Tigerpounce lashed at Mochi as she backed away. "Give up!" He snarled, before bounding away to find his next opponent. With sudden alarm, he noticed hisses and snarls coming from inside the nursery, and dashed in. His wide, amber eyes searched the den for his mate, and finally relaxed as he saw Cherrywind only with a couple scratches. His gaze flicked over to the dead body of a ginger rogue, and his whiskers twitched. "Is everyone alright?" He questioned, noticing Cherrywind's saddened gaze.

-
willow wrote:Ivorystar snarled as she threw Shard off of her body. "And that's why you don't mess with the Clan!" she yowled, swiping at the half-blind rogue.
Flavia lunged at Ivorystar as she attacked Shard, her face painted with shock and confusion. However, she ignored what had just happened, and sunk her teeth onto Ivorystar's hind-leg, twisting her head to rake her teeth along it.

-
aqua wrote:Frostwing and Thunder stood in silence, their heads hung low. "I didn't know Lightning was that bad." Thunder said. "Houndtooth-er-Lightning never showed care for Winterfrost or I." She said. Thunder tilted his head. "Winterfrost?" He asked. Frostwing shoved her claws deeper into the ground. "The cat Lightning killed the day I killed him. Winterfrost was my brother." She said. Thunder looked ashamed and he flattened his ears to his head. "I probably can't join but....Can we get together and talk sometime when there isn't battle around us?" He asked. Frostwing smiled. "I'll see. Just come to the border at night every so often and I might be there." Frostwing said.
Eagleblaze noticed Frostwing, and Thunder, and his eyes flashed with frustration. Why isn't she attacking? He ran over to where they stood, ignoring his wounds. "What are you doing?!" He hissed, his eyes narrowed at the rogue.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:03 am
Min chuckled. "Who else is there to pick on but an innocent little she-cat like yourself?" she purred, leaping onto Nettlestripe and pinning her down, swiping a claw across her face and purposely digging it deeper when it reached the skin by her right eye socket.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:08 am
Nettlestripe sensed her swipe coming near her eye, and squeezed both of them shut, earning a sharp pain along her eyelid. She whimpered, trying to bat at Min's belly, although the shecat was much larger than her.

Daisysnow grunted as she heaved herself up to her paws, and focusing on to the nearest den, pulling herself into the nursery as blood dripped behind her.

Ottersplash growled, noticing Nettlestripe in peril, and quickly lunged and Min from behind, sinking his claws into her shoulders, and slashing at her pelt with his hind-legs.

OOC: Min can kill him off.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:08 am
Frostwing's eyes widened. "Th-there's been a misunderstanding. He is my half-brother and I was making sure he knew something he needed to know." She snapped.

Mochi shrugged and started walking around to find her next opponent.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:33 pm
Eagleblaze's eyes stayed fierce, and narrowed, his tail flicking back and forth. "Half-brother or not, your clan comes before anything outside of it!" He meowed, his tone firm, and unwavering. The ginger tom twitched his whiskers, waiting for the cat's response, his eyes burning into her pelt.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 pm
Min yowled at the sudden attack, but swiftly whipped around and knocked Ottersplash to the ground. She leaped onto his back in return, holding him down with her hind legs. "You should be wise enough to realize that you're going to end up like that one," she spat, pointing her tail at Daisysnow.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:55 pm
Ottersplash flattened his ears. "But, I am wise enough to protect my clan, and my clanmates!" He remarked, and with that he clawed at Min's eyes, hoping to somehow blind her if he was lucky.

OOC: okay angry death blow cue
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:59 pm
Min snarled in pain as blood trickled out of her left eye. "You have bees in your brain!" she hissed, piercing her claws into Ottersplash's cheek and scraping them across his eye sockets. To finish him off, she sheathed her claws and sent a hard claw-less blow to the back of his neck.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:02 am
Ottersplash yowled in agony as his eyes were clawed at, and right before she landed her death blow, he fixed his eyes on the starry sky. "I'm coming, B-Beechpaw," His last muttered words soon forgotten as Min hit his neck, causing his eyes to flutter shut.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 am
OOC: Awww <3 he's so cute I feel bad

Min laughed, not caring to hear whatever he last said, and kicked his body roughly one last time before charging towards Nettlestripe again. She faced him down, glaring right into his eyes. "I'm getting a little tired. Do you want to go out like him?" she licked her lips, casually glancing back at Ottersplash's limp body.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:40 am
OOC: hahahaha; Nettlestripe left to the nursery with Daisysnow since she's injured. And she's a female. high five

IC:Kia flicked her tail tip, stalking Icebreeze. She quickly pounced onto the warrior, sinking her teeth into her throat with a low growl, her tail lashing to keep balance on the warrior's back.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:25 am
Icebreeze yowled and tried to twist around to claw Kia

Frostwing growled and matched his glare with one that was equally angered. "You know what? Go make yourself helpful and fight for the clan instead of yelling at your elders." She spat.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:01 am
Shard howled in horror and scrambled away from Ivorystar. "You were dead! I killed you!" she called, terrified.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:05 am
Ivorystar stalked towards Shard. "You did, which is why you will never be rid of me," she snarled, aiming a swipe.

ooc: i'm imaging the rest of the rogues like "holy fuck we're OUT"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:48 pm
Raccoon yowled in horror and fled the camp.
Jingle started shaking. What if they can all do that. She stopped fighting and stood in the camp, staring at Ivorystar.
Angus turned his head to see what was happening.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:55 pm
Snowpuddle grinned with triumph, but did feel sad from the deaths of some clanmates. She looked to her leader and felt pride and respect for her, she was honored to have Ivorystar as her leader. 

Meanwhile, Sagepaw was still knocked out, not having a clue what was going on around her. The wound on her shoulder bled quite a bit, while her head had some claw marks on the top. 

Ooc: @Echo, should her mentor Cinderskip be worried about her? Razz
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:57 pm
Sand looked up and shealthed her claws, staring at Ivorystar. She... just.... she looks at her fellow rogue, clearly confused. 

Aud shook in fear, racing out of camp. 

Ivy hissed and lowered her paw from swiping at a cat, seeing everyone pause. She glanced around, seeing her brother slumped on the ground dead as she trailed over the camp. She gulped slightly and looked at Shard.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:01 pm
Cinderskip bounded over to Sagepaw, picking her up by the scruff. He dragged her into the safety of the medicine den and stood guard.

Angelsong raced over to Quake and pressed her nose to the shecat's cheek. "Let's go before they notice," she meowed quickly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:19 pm
Shard bolted out of camp, shrieking in terror.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:22 pm
Onyx growled. "SoulClan won't save you," she mewed calmly. "I've spoken to them myself, they cannot do anything." She stood. "This fight is beneath us. We will return when this Clan actually stand to be worthy opponents."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:32 pm
Min snarled. Nobody listens to the cat who knows all about the Clans. she thought with a grimace. She hummed slightly and kicked Ottersplash's body once more before strolling out of camp. She decided not to say anything to Shard or Onyx, and simply stayed quiet.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:44 pm
Ivorystar snorted. "You will never win, Onyx. Your father was defeated, and you will be just as easily. Nothing can destroy the Clans."
Onyx simply bared her teeth, blood dripping down the side of her face and stormed out.
My other rogues follow, Frostbite limping rather heavily.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:47 pm
Snowpuddle snickered and fluffed her fur up, trying to look intimidating. The wound on her face had stopped bleeing, but still stung badly. She would have a few scars on her face from now on, three claw marks right across her muzzle and eyes.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:57 pm
Mochi growled and padded out, her wounds bleeding as she walked.

Icebreeze lay on the ground, gasping for air. A deep wound on her shoulder oozed with blood.

Glaciershard shook his fur out and ran to the nursery. "SKybreeze!" He called.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:20 pm
Jingle fled the camp, Angus hot on her heals.
Riptidewind panted and trotted to Icebreeze. "Are you okay?" he whispered.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:24 pm
Icebreeze took in a deep breath of air. She tried to speak but everything hurt. She feebly shook her head no.

Marmalade growled and ran away, Solar and Lunar following.

Thunder sighed sadly. "I have to go." He said and nuzzled Frostwing. Frostwing frowned. "Please don't go." She said. Thunder shook his head. "Your leader would never let me stay." He said and slowly walked to the entrance.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum