WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+10
Weaselreed
Lily
Daisyleap
Wishflight
ItsAboutThyme
Willowstorm
Leopardspots
Panthermask
Lunaar
Snoo
14 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

BrightClan Camp - Page 19 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:25 pm
Wavespirit shook his pelt out, only just noticing the rather sizeable scratches on his pelt. He hissed to himself a little as he stretched, muttering something about mangy rogues.

Ivorystar looked around at the destruction, her eyes narrowed and leaping up on the Startree without having to call the Clan to gather. "You fought well, BrightClan," she mewed calmly. "I'm always proud with the way you handle yourselves around rogues. But there are a few things I must say before I can let you get some rest." She flicked her tail.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 pm
Mothpaw panted and looked up the Startree to Ivorystar, exhausted from fighting.
Riptidewind stuck by Icebreeze's side. The medicine cats aren't here. The injured cats might die...
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:12 pm
Angelsong slipped out of camp alongside Quake. 

Lightpaw supported Gingerpaw as the two of them padded out of the elder's den.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:27 pm
Whitefeather let Blizzardpaw lean on her as the two shecats walked from the elder's den.

Frostwing went to the clearing and hoped nobody saw her talking to Thunder. She hoped that her status as elder would keep her in the clan at least.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:31 pm
Eagleblaze's stare still burned into Frostwing's pelt, reminding her that he had seen her disloyalty to the clan. He whipped around, stalking over to where Ivorystar was about to speak.

Skybreeze purred as Glaciershard rushed in, pressing her cheek against his. "I'm alright, I haven't forgotten all of my warrior life from just a couple moons!" She meowed in amusement, her gaze quickly flicking over to Cherrywind, "Thanks to Cherrywind; she fought like a lion."

Tigerpounce brushed against his mate, with a slight purr, although he frowned and wrinkled his nose at the sight of the dead rogue body. "We'd better get that out of here, before it rots," He meowed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:42 pm
Cherrywind barely looked up. "Lightningkit died," she mewed softly, unable to move.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:57 pm
Tigerpounce's fur bristled in anger, hating every bit of the rogues now, more then ever. He blinked at Cherrywind sympathetically, and licked her ear. "Don't worry, we'll get revenge on them, they don't deserve to live among the forests," He meowed, a low growl rising in his throat.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:04 pm
Cherrywind flicked her tail. "That's the rogue that killed him." She looked up at Ivorystar, who dipped her head to the queen in acknowledgement of the terrible loss.
"We've suffered, but we survived. It seems the rogues are at a disadvantage. But I was able to speak with Creekstar when that one-eyed fleabag took one of my lives, and he believes the only way we will drive them out is if we ally with FireClan and FrostClan." She braced herself mentally for the objections.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:23 pm
Tigerpounce twitched his whiskers, his amber eyes narrowed at the mention of those clans. However, he didn't say anything to object with Ivorystar, after all that happened. "If it means my family, and clan, will be safe," He began, casting a glance towards Cherrywind, "Then so be it."

Bluewing padded out the elder's den, his face filled with relief as the battle was over. He flicked his ear, overhearing the meeting from the den, and decided to speak up. "Maybe, before we make anymore battle-related plans, we could honor those who have died fighting the battle this night," He pointed out, lifting his gaze challengingly to the rest of the clan, daring anyone to argue with the old tom.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:28 pm
"As I was just about to do." Ivorystar looked up to the skies. "May they have good hunting, swift running, and shelter where they sleep." She paused for a moment of silence.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:13 pm
The last of my rogues dart after their group, Flash and Ivy grabbing Blaze before they leave. 

Nightmoon glanced across the clearing, gapping as she saw her sister. She limped over quickly to Icebreeze, lapping her ears. She looked over at Riptidewind, silently nodding her thanks for him looking over her sister. She settled down near Icebreeze, watching her worriedly. 

Ivypaw trotted to her mothers side, purring softly and running her flank along Whitefeathers. She didn't dare speak until Ivorystar was finished, but that didn't stop her from giving both her mother and sister the look of your ok, right? 
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:19 am
Blizzardpaw returned the look with a I'm fine, but mom might not be. She looked up to Whitefeather who was limping badly. "Mom you need treatment." Blizzardpaw said.

Frostwing ignored Eagleblaze's glare. Nobody has respect for their elders these days! sheesh! she thought.
Anonymous

Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:33 am
OOC: Aqua, they're having a [Only admins are allowed to see this link] for the cats that died.
Anonymous

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 am
Spiritpaw stepped out of the den he'd been hidden in, looking up at Ivorystar briefly, before falling completely silent, dipping his head.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:29 am
Snowpuddle bowed her head in silence and respect. She would miss those who passed, having known them well.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:17 am
Flakesoul dipped her head too, leaning close to Eagleflame.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 am
Ivorystar waited a few more heartbeats before lifting her head again. “You fought bravely tonight, BrightClan, and I’m proud with the courage and nobility you all showed, but I’d like to acknowledge three cats specifically. Lightpaw, Fallenpaw, and Risingpaw, please step forward.”
Feather
Feather

Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:02 am
Lightpaw padded forward after carefully setting down Gingerpaw, his eyes glittering with welled up tears. See me, mom?
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm
Whitefeather hushed her kits with a 'you are supposed to be quiet' look. Whitefeather winced with pain as she sat down and Snowpaw leaned against her. Blizzardpaw watched the apprentices.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:51 pm
Didn't FrostClan and FireClan JUST try to kill us?? What about DuskClan?? Crabpaw thought to himself as the apprentices approached the tree.

Riptidewind gave Nightmoon a shy smile, not sure what could be said.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:03 pm
Sagepaw, finally waking up with her head pounding and her shoulder sore and stinging; tried her best to look outside wherever she was. She could just make out a big tom sitting guard next to her, and she smelled for his scent to try and recognize him. She then noticed it to be her mentor, Cinderskip, and she purred happiness. "Cinderskip, what happened? Did we win? Where is my brother, Jumppaw?" Sagepaw squeaked. Her shoulder had blood still oozing out from the wound she'd received and her right ear felt as if it was torn off; but was only torn a little. 

Ooc: sorry for a big post >~< wanted to do something slightly detailed
Anonymous

Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:52 pm
OOC: No need to apologize, the longer your roleplay post is, the better. (:

IC: Fallenpaw exchanged a glance with Risingpaw, her eyes flashing with hidden excitement. The quiet she-cat padded forward, standing in between Risingpaw, and Lightpaw.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:57 pm
Ivorystar lifted her chin. "Before the stars of Silverpelt, I would like to present these apprentices as apprentices no more, but warriors in their turn. They shall no longer carry the name of a 'paw, but the ones of cats who have proven themselves to be more than just loyal to their Clan, but willing to die for them. Fallenmoon, Risingsun, and Lightwatcher, BrightClan honours your courage, bravery, and skill in battle, and I present you to the Clan as warriors in your turn." 

Snowyspirit purred, calling out to the cats as her father Aspenflame did the same. "Fallenmoon! Risingsun! Lightwatcher!"
Anonymous

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:22 pm
Fallenmoon lifted her chin proudly, as her clan called out her name. She turned to Risingsun, a purr escaping her throat. "Ready for the vigil?" She asked playfully, "We'll have to be extra alert, for those rogues."

My cats cheer for the newly appointed warriors, calling out their new names.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:10 pm
Nightmoon looked up, half heartedly calling out the cats name, her belly still full of dread for Icebreeze. 

The rest of my cats cheer, proud for the new warriors.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:47 am
Skybreeze winced as her kits began giving her cramps, and she lay down in a tight curled ball, her tail wrapped around her. She groaned, and narrowed her eyes in worry. "I-i think my kits are coming!" She meowed, panic flashing in her eyes as she told the fellow queens.
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:28 am
Lightwatcher puffed out his chest in pride before hearing Skybreeze. He turned and looked at her, glancing to Aspenflake. The sandy colored shecat padded over to the former deputy.

"Go lie down, we'll find you a stick," she meowed, gently nudging Skybreeze.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:34 am
Glaciershard heard his mate and ran over. "Skybreeze!" He called, trying to get in.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:32 am
Ivorystar gulped, ignoring the commotion for a few minutes. "As you all know, Skybreeze has decided to step down from her deputy position. I say this before the Clan and SoulClan so they may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of BrightClan will be Snowpuddle."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:18 am
Ooc: YES! Thank you Very Happy

Snowpuddle, shocked and honored, bowed her head and went to Ivorystar and licked her shoulder. She then stood up tall, her scarred face giving away her surprise just a little. "I promise i will do my very best and be as great a deputy as Skybreeze and Lynxcloud." She mewed proudly, her voice sounding tired but happy. She began purring and looking around at her fellow clanmates with pride and joy.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:27 am
Lynxcloud frowned, licking her wounds. She prayed for Skybreeze, her mate, and her incoming kits before cheering for Snowpuddle and padding over to her, dipping her head. "Congratulations," she meowed. "You will be a great deputy; I saw your courage in this battle."

Tumblepaw breathed heavily, collapsed on the floor by the elders den. His mouth was trickling blood and a pool of scarlet red formed around his leg. He shakily smiled for the new warriors and new deputy. A jolt shook his body and he felt paralyzed for a moment.

Sparrowbelly brushed against Wavespirit, her wounds not being as bad as the others. "Are you okay?" she sniffed, trying not to disturb the meeting.
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:35 am
Lightwatcher padded over to Tumblepaw and grabbed him by the scruff, lifting him with some effort. He grunted and carried him over to where he'd set Gingerpaw in the medicine den. 

Gingerpaw looked up and her amber eyes widened with worry at the sight of Tumblepaw. "Tumblepaw.." she whispered and touched her nose to his shoulder.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:35 am
Spiritpaw cheered, for both the new warriors and for Snowpuddle, before falling silent as the meeting seemed to die down, looking for the earliest opportunity to slip away from everyone.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:54 am
"Thank you." She purred, and then saw Tumblepaw being carried to the medicine den. "Tumblepaw... poor thing." She mewed sadly, not noticing his full condition.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:58 am
Wavespirit rested his chin on Sparrowbelly's head. "I'm okay. I was defending Ryepaw and her siblings in the apprentices' den, I just wish I could've helped Lightningkit too," he mewed softly, looking over to where Cherrywind was laying with her kit's body silently.

Ivorystar leaped down from the Startree. "Anyone without serious wounds needs to go and collect cobwebs, now."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:10 am
Snowpuddle agreed silently with Ivorystar, and yawned slightly. However, the yawn caused her wound on her face to reopen a little. It caused blood to once again seep from the wound and claw marks, making her wince in pain from the stinging feeling. "Curse that rogue." She muttered under her breath, trying to wipe the blood from her eyes.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 am
Spiritpaw took off immediately, ignoring his few wounds as he looks for cobwebs like Ivorystar asked.
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:16 am
Rowanpool followed Spiritpaw with Snowwing at his heels. He flicked his ear, taking note of Angelsong's disappearance.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 am
Ivorystar turned to Snowpuddle. "Find a cobweb to bandage yourself up, then take the other warriors. Ryepaw!"
The apprentice poked her head out of the elders' den. "Y-yes?"
"Can you go with Wavespirit and Sparrowbelly with any of the other apprentices that aren't injured?"
Ryepaw nodded furiously, ducking back inside to get her friends.
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:32 am
Jumppaw woke up to the sound of the Clan cheering Snowpuddles's name. "What... happened?" he said groggily, then realizing no one was there. Then he remembered. My sister might be dead... because of me. He struggled to stand, but his left front paw couldn't support him, and he collapsed back to the ground.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:36 am
Spiritpaw worked silently, collecting as many cobwebs as he could find, as he reflected on the attack. So much death, many of their cats injured. With a slight shake of his head, he walks back, ignoring the pain that was growing with every step.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am
Snowpuddle nodded and walked to the medicine den to get some cobwebs. After she had grabbed a couple and placed them over her muzzle and dried the blood on her face. She then called out for a few warriors to join her in gathering more cobwebs.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 pm
"I can go looking for cobwebs!" Petrelflight yelped, turning and rushing towards the barn where she had seen swathes of cobwebs a few days before.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:01 pm
"Petrelflight, we are going as a group. Even if the place is close by." Snowpuddle called to the warrior with sharpness.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:19 pm
ooc: he's gone, bud
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:55 pm
Petrelflight raced into camp, sliding into the hollow, sides heaving. "I have cobweb." she called, her voice muffled.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:06 pm
"Next time be more careful, please." Snowpuddle said to the warrior with a sigh. "Any available warriors please join me." She then called out, surprisingly feeling a bit comfortable having the role of deputy. She didn't mind the bossing around, being almost to the age of a senior warrior (whatever that age is), but she mostly enjoyed being with her clanmates and putting their needs above hers.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:45 am
Tumblepaw groaned, turning his head ever so slightly to lick his shoulder wound. He winced, a gash in his leg reopening. He closed his eyes, shivering as the cold, scarlet red blood ran down his fur. "G-Gingerpaw?" he cried, reaching out a paw shakily and touching Lightwatcher. "Is she safe?"
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:57 am
"She is. She just needs cobwebs like you do," Lightwatcher meowed and flicked his tail. There was a gash across his flank, as well as multiple claw marks on his back and sides. "Some warriors are getting them."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:01 am
Ryepaw rushed over to her brother. "Oh no, Tumblepaw," she whispered, ignoring Gingerpaw completely. "I'll see if there are some cobwebs to get you fixed up now." She padded over to Petrelflight, eyes wide.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum