WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+10
Weaselreed
Lily
Daisyleap
Wishflight
ItsAboutThyme
Willowstorm
Leopardspots
Panthermask
Lunaar
Snoo
14 posters
Go down
Anonymous

BrightClan Camp - Page 20 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:23 am
Spiritpaw watched Ryepaw, hesitaying for a few moments before padding over to him. "I've got a few cobwebs here, where's your brother?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:39 am
Ryepaw looked relieved. "He's over by Gingerpaw, he looks really bad," she mewed.

Fawndapple watched the goings on in the camp, a ringing in her ears making her shake her head sharply. No, you're fine, she scolded herself.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:45 am
Spiritpaw nodded, taking off immediately in the direction she indicated, hoping the cobwebs would middle the slight yelp he'd uttered at the sudden burst of movement.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:40 pm
Whitefeather saw Icebreeze and gasped. She turned to Snowpaw and Ivypaw. "Can you two get some cobwebs please?" She asked.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:47 pm
Gingerpaw moved closer to Tumblepaw, licking between his ears.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 am
OOC: bit of a timeskip 

IC: Skybreeze bit down on the stick as the last, and final kit of her litter came out. She quickly began to lick all four of her kits, a loud purr rumbling from her throat. "They're beautiful. Three toms, and a shekit," she meowed proudly, looking up at Glaciershard.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:26 pm
"They're gorgeous, just like their mother." Glaciershard said, his face full of affection for the newly born kits. "I'm so proud of you, Skybreeze."
Anonymous

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:30 pm
Spiritpaw padded up to Tumblepaw, shifting slightly as Jew placed the cobwebs next to him and glanced at Gingerpaw. "I brought cobwebs for him.."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:18 pm
Snowpuddle, arriving back in camp from gathering cobwebs, brought them to the medicine cats and sat down. She felt odd giving her own clanmates orders, but she was more than honored to have her new position. As she watched her clanmates around her, she knew they were all her family. She wondered where her brother and Gingersplash were, having seen them not too long ago. 

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Sagepaw glanced in her brother’s direction. “Jumppaw, i’m here. But i can hardly move because of my shoulder and head.” She mewed to him, then looked at her mentor in gratitude. “Thank you, Cinderskip..” she mewed quietly, ashamed she got herself hurt after just recently becoming an apprentice.

Last edited by Snoo on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:21 pm
Snowpaw bounded back quickly with a bundle of cobwebs and handed them to Whitefeather. Whitefeather thanked her and went over to Icebreeze, placing the cobwebs on her wounds. Snowpaw took some and messily pressed them onto Blizzardpaw.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:27 pm
Ivypaw twitched her ear. " Can you be a bit more.. neat?" She muttered angerly, padding over and moving her paws over Snowpaw's, trying to tidy up the cobwebs. 

Nightmoon looked up as her adopted mother started to patch up Icebreeze. " Whitefeather? Shouldn't the medicine cats do that? She's in pretty bad shape.."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:28 pm
"The medicine cats aren't here" WHitefeather said. "They left a long time ago."

Snowpaw snorted. "I'm so glad I'm not a medicine cat." She grumbled. "Gross herbs and grumpy patients!"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:43 pm
" I know that, Whitefeather... it's just... what if you make it worse.." Nightmoon fretted slightly, gazing at Icebreeze worriedly. 

Ivypaw smiled. " me too, hunting is so much more fun." She shifted the cobwebs some more, neatening them up.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:46 pm
Gingersplash stretched, catching Snowpuddle's eye. He padded over to her, pressing against her. "Why hello, Miss Deputy." He teased, silently congratulating her.

OOC: BrightClan recap? Did i miss anything important?
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:03 pm
Whitefeather turned her head to meet Nightmoon's gaze. "I know how to put cobwebs on somewhat. If we don't do something now, she could bleed out." She said.

Snowpaw placed a final cobweb around Blizzardpaw's ear and laughed. "I don't know how Dawnpaw and Mistpaw can even stand being in that den."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:13 pm
Ooc: not much. They won their battle against the rogues

Snowpuddle purred, “hi. I was looking for you, i got scared you and my brother were hurt badly from the battle.” She mewed quietly, but pressed herself close against him.
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:29 pm
Jumppaw bowed his head. "It wasn't her fault it was mine. I was trying to do good for the Clan." He meowed to Cinderskip.
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:00 pm
Cinderskip sighed heavily and flattened his ears. "I understand wanting to prove yourself to the clan but you only just became an apprentice. You should not have been fighting, you should've gone to the elder's den like you were instructed to," he meowed sternly. 

Gingerpaw took the cobwebs from Spiritpaw with a nod of thanks. She began wrapping them around Tumblepaw's injuries, trying her best not to mess up.

Snowwing laid by Firepaw's body, blue eyes dim as she pressed her nose into his ginger fur.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:47 pm
Skybreeze purred at her mate. "How about their names?" She meowed, her gaze shifting back down to the bundle of kits, now suckling at her belly for milk. She studied each one carefully, and nodded slowly to herself. "I'll name these two," She began, her tail flicking towards a black kit, with a white patch on his chest, "This will be Nightkit. After my littermate, Nightpelt." Skybreeze then moved to her tail to point at another kit, this time a silver tabby, like his father. "And this will be Runningkit, after his long legs," She meowed, her eyes gleaming with pride, "He'll be the best hunter in BrightClan, able to catch rabbits faster then any other!"

OOC: Find the other two kits' names and appearances [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

IC: Daisysnow groaned in pain, her sides heaving as she fought to keep every breath. The wound along her stomach was seeping with blood, causing a small puddle to form. Her eyesight began to grow dizzy, and unfocused. If it weren't for Nettlestripe, dragging her to where the cats were pressing cobwebs on the wounded, she would have died wordlessly in the bush beside the nursery.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:08 am
Tumblepaw winced in pain as Gingerpaw pressed the cobwebs to his wounds. "Ow, ow, ow, that hurts!" he yelped, feeling like gagging at the sight of dark scarlet blood seeping out of his leg and shoulder.

Aurorashade rushed into the medicine den and immediately grabbed a bundle of herbs in her jaws. She gasped, crouching down beside Daisysnow. "Oh SoulClan, please be alright." she prayed, helplessly patching some cobwebs over her gashes.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:11 pm
"Sorry, sorry, sorry. I don't know how to do this," Gingerpaw mewed and rasped her tongue over his ear as Fallendust padded in with Rowanpool, carrying more cobwebs. 

"Here, Gingerpaw, let us do it," Rowanpool mewed softly, the scarred tom settling down and gingerly wrapping the cobwebs around Tumblepaw's wounds while Fallendust tended to Gingerpaw.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:13 pm
Spiritpaw watched them awkwardly, backing up against the wall of the den so he wouldn't get in the way. Still, he ignored his own injuries, too focused on them.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:13 pm
"How about Cloudkit for this one? She'll be named after you, and together you two will reach for the sky." He said proudly.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:49 pm
Skybreeze purred, giving Cloudkit a quick lick. "Good choice, and what about that one?" She questioned, her tail flicking over to a light gray tabby tom, with a feathery, bushy tail.

Daisysnow squeezed her eyes shut, falling away into a faint, and going unconscious from the site of a huge amount of blood at her stomach.

Nettlestripe stood beside Aurorashade, frantically pressing cobwebs against her wounds, copying what the shecat did. "Good thing you came right away!" She meowed, trying to think of something positive rather then worry about Daisysnow's severe wounds the whole time.

Foxdapple dragged Ottersplash to the line of cats that had died honorably in the battle against the rogues. She dipped her head, pressing her nose into his cold flank and murmuring her goodbyes.

Tigerpounce picked up Lightningkit by the scruff, carrying him over as well. He placed him gently down on the ground and fixed his gaze on his body, his ears flattened as he though of the rogue that had killed him.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:28 pm
"Featherkit." Glaciershard said proudly. "For his tail."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:40 pm
Fawndapple blinked heavily as the rain began to fall, feeling blood still oozing down her leg and wondering why it was still bleeding. She lay down in a spot near the medicine den, but soon the ground beneath her was pooling with blood.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:47 am
[Only admins are allowed to see this link], i posted mentioning Gingersplash a few posts above. 

Sagepaw cowered, her head low in shame. “I’m sorry, Cinderskip. I know i shouldn’t have but i wanted to protect my brother and i wasn’t going to let him get killed.” She mewed quietly to her mentor.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:49 am
"Nah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." He purred, touching her nose with his tail playfully. "Anyways... how is deputy life?" He asked, a bit more concerned.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:52 am
“It is, ok i suppose. I know later it will get more stressful.” Snowpuddle mewed, her mind wandering for a few seconds. “I think i have been overthinking it and acting weird.” She added, her tail resting on his side as she purred.
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:05 pm
Cinderskip flicked his tail in annoyance. "That's when you find a warrior to help. And you, Jumppaw. You should not have been running into a battle that severe being this young and having literally no battle training. You saw what happened to Firepaw when he tried to fight," he meowed sharply and gestured to the ginger tom's limp and bloodied body. "That could've happened to either of you. I'm very disappointed in both of you," he stated bluntly, flexing his claws into the ground. He himself was covered in shallow wounds, the worst of them all along the back of his neck from fighting Onyx.

Bluespots limped to Cinderskip and sighed at his brother. "We have to find a way to tell Blizzardleaf about Stormflight and dad," he mewed softly, thinking of their sister who'd left to join FrostClan.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:38 pm
Tumblepaw flinched as Rowanpool pressed more cobwebs to his wounds, but eventually relaxed as most of the bleeding stopped. "Thanks," he meowed shakily, ears flat as howling winds picked up outside.

Aurorashade shrugged. "I honestly don't know any of this." she bared her teeth, squirting some honey into a bundle of moss and dabbing it onto Daisysnow's stomach. "Probably not the right way, but oh well." she muttered, sprinkling some other herbs onto the unconscious body of her former apprentice.

Lynxcloud gasped, seeing Fawndapple in the corner of camp. "Come on, we got to get you patched up!" she mewed, helping the she-cat get inside the medicine den and carefully placing some cobwebs over her leg wound. "We don't want this to get infected, especially with this sudden rain."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:40 pm
Icebreeze gasped and lay her head down. She felt dizzy from all of the blood loss.

Whitefeather gulped. "I hope the medicine cats get back soon." She said, glancing at her daughter. Memories from when she had to save them from that fire flashed in her mind and she pulled up her tailtip that was still burnt and singed at the end. She glanced up to the sky, praying for Icebreeze's life.
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:34 pm
Jumppaw muttered a quick sorry then walked away, relieved by Bluespot's interruption. He cursed himself out then padded over to (insert cat of authority). He sighed. "What can I do to help?"

OOC: sorry for the bad wording
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:55 pm
Ooc: its ok.

Sagepaw glanced at her brother, saddened. She wanted their sister to be here already, remembering she had to go to the Mooncave. “I promise i will train super hard, more than any other apprentice.” Sagepaw murmered to herself, loud enough for her mentor to hear.
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:56 pm
Lightwatcher looked down at Jumppaw. "I'm about to go get some cobwebs with Snowwing. Care to come with?"

Cinderskip simply looked away and spoke in low tones to Bluespots.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:59 pm
Sagepaw felt tired but hurt as well, emotionally. She sighed and crawled to a corner and closed her eyes.   

Ooc: who are their parents again? Haha. The apprentice’s
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:03 pm
"Sure," Jumppaw replied to Lightwatcher distantly. Cinderskip's words rung in his head. First day as apprentice, and I already messed up. Cinderskip hates me now. He thought darkly to himself.

OOC: Winternight and Flashhawk
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:03 pm
Gingersplash nudged her softly, whispering into her ear, "don't worry, you'll do great." He then grinned. "Hey, you're pretty lucky to have that position, so be proud," he meowed.
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 pm
OOC: Uhhh Winternight and Flashhawk are in WaterClan XD

Lightwatcher nodded and lead the younger tom out.
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:06 pm
Jumppaw followed Lightwatcher and Snowwing out of the camp, trying to distract himself with the cobwebs.

OOC: Ah frick wrong one of my cats XD
Moonsong and Riverfang, but I'm not sure if they are being RPed
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:47 pm
Gingersplash pressed against her one more time before flicking his tail and heading off to the warriors den for a rest.

-------

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum