WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+18
Savannah
Konesans
Skybreeze
Aquastar
Quake
CodeNameVixen
Wishflight
Metzi
Willowstorm
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Leopardspots
ItsAboutThyme
Cyndermask
Panthermask
Lily
Spottedleaf
Feather
22 posters
Go down
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

DuskClan Camp - Page 14 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:39 am
Skybreeze wrote:Hollowshade purred in gratitude as he took a bite out of the mouse. Once the tom gulped it down, he tilted his head in curiosity. "I know many warriors would never be interested in kittypets," He began, twitching his whiskers, "But what was it like? Being one of them? And living with twolegs?"

Snakewhisker glanced up, and his ears twitched as Grassflight padded over to him. Although his heart lit up once he met her gaze, he kept his face stoic, and still. "It's been going okay, I went out for hunting, but I only found a scrawny bird," He meowed, shrugging as he took another bite from his squirrel.

Daisyleap's eyes gleamed, and she straightened her back. "Well, my housefolk, er, Twolegs, were the best. They fed me food that tasted just like meat from your prey, and I lived with two other cats, who were younger than me. They were a wee bit annoying but I loved them nevertheless." she mewed, trying to hide her sadness behind a smile. "And, I suppose you're wondering why I left, then. Hm... it's a long story." she chuckled and shook her head, looking down at her paws, that were now covered in soft white snow.

Grassflight frowned. "Yeah, I haven't been too lucky finding prey either. Oh, but I sure do love the snow. It always reminds me of my brother, when we used to play around every leaf-bare with our denmates in the nursery." she giggled. "Sometimes I wish I had an apprentice."
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:08 am
Hollowshade flicked his tail against her pelt, reassuring her. "You must miss them," He meowed sympathetically, before taking another bite out of the prey, and gulping it down, "You don't need to share your reason why, we're all allowed to keep our own secrets." 

Snakewhisker nodded, his eyes gleaming. "Hey, maybe we'll both earn our own apprentices soon?" He pointed out, "I'd like to train mine with you."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:46 am
Daisyleap nodded, a feeling of comfort washing over her. "Thanks," she mewed, shaking the snow from her coat. "I, uh, never caught your name."

Grassflight beamed. "Of course! That'd be great." she purred, letting her paws sink deeper into the snow. "Hey, if you're not too tired, maybe we can go out for a walk?" she suggested, starting to awkwardly shift her position and look around camp wildly.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:47 am
Hollowshade licked his chest fur. "My bad, I usually tend to nap instead of share tongues," He meowed apologetically, "My name is Hollowshade." 

Snakewhisker blinked in surprise, but got up to his paws nevertheless. "Sure," He meowed, shrugging to hide his excitement bubbling up in him, "Walks are cool."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:45 pm
Heatherdawn stood up wobbily, her ribs showing on her pelt. She wobbled over to the medicine den, hunger and a sick feeling in her belly.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:41 pm
Oakpaw stretched out in a patch of weak sunlight between the storm clouds, his ginger, tabby fur getting covered in snow. With an irritated sigh, he got up and shook off the snow, padding to where he last saw Rabbitpaw. "Rabbitpaw?" He mewed, ears heating up as he glanced towards the tom.

OOC: @Konesans, here ya go Very Happy
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:08 pm
Rabbitpaw startled, almost jumping a five tail-lengths in the air. The motion caused the white powder on top of him to fall splatter onto the camp floor. The tuxedo tom shuffled his feet as he looked at the other apprentice, resisting the urge to take off in a run. He was already trying to come up with excuses to get away. "Oh, h-hey Oakpaw," the tom meowed, his green eyes reflecting his nervous state. 

OOC: @Viper why a thank you XD
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:37 pm
Oakpaw purred in amusement and padded closer, nuzzling him. "You looked cold. Want to go hunt? Willowfeather is out so we could join that patrol," he meowed.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:25 pm
Rabbitpaw scrambled clumsily, moving out of the tom’s reach in a matter of moments. The tuxedo tom liked how friendly the other apprentice was, but it sometimes gave him the frights. “O-Oh, yeah I wasn’t that cold. I have thick fur and-“ the apprentice paused, realizing he was stuttering very fast. It was nearly impossible to understand him when he did that. “Hunting?” The black and white cat perked up at the idea about joining the hunting patrol. “Y-Yeah, that would be nice. I t-think the fresh-kill pile is nearly empty.” Rabbitpaw barely managed to get the last two sentences out without tripping over his words, his feet continuing to shuffle as he bounced in place.
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:29 pm
Oakpaw purred softly to reassure the tom. "Well it is Leaf-bare," he mewed softly and flicked his tail for him to follow. Turning, he led Rabbitpaw out of camp.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:35 pm
Riverswoop nodded. "Nightfrost would work well, he's deserving of an apprentice. I thought he'd become deputy, actually."

Wisteriakit kept tussling with Aurorakit, purring even though she was starting to shiver a little.

Brambledusk nodded. "Typically if we were running out of room, the cliff itself would work. But the stone is hard to stop bugs and things from getting into." He started scooping the soft, sandy dirt out into a shallow pit. "If we put it in the ground and cover it with stones and dirt, it'll stay colder and preserve better."
Stagpaw sighed. "And we needed to know this why?"
Brambledusk shot a look at his son. "Because you'll starve otherwise. You'll be thanking me when I'm in SoulClan and you have to do this when you're a warrior."
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:42 pm
Rabbitpaw darted forward, accidentally brushing pass Oakpaw as he took off. His white and black legs easily carried him across the clan's territory, only hindered by the snow. After a moment, the black and white tom paused in his steps. He scurried back to Oakpaw's side quickly, keeping pace with him as he watched with their surroundings with wide green eyes. He was perhaps a little too alert to their surroundings, but it was a normal sight for the apprentice, and something he had to work on.
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:47 pm
"I'm sure Jadestar thought carefully over her decision. And Littleflower is only a temporary option after all," Kindleflame mewed and looked to Wisteriakit. "Oh no, she's shivering." She got up and padded over, gently nudging the kit. "Wisteriakit? Are you cold?" She mewed.

OOC: Next post in Skytrees, Hannah :p
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:50 pm
Riverswoop huffed a little. "Littleflower was deputy before, I don't think its fair to shove her out like that." He followed her over to his daughters, gently poking Aurorakit's belly with his tail.
Wisteriakit shook the snow off her pelt. "No," she mewed bluntly, eyes slightly narrowed.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:56 pm
OOC: Hannah? Who's Hannah? Meh is Kle. XP

Sparrowpaw watched her brother leave with Oakpaw, flicking her tail. She was delighted that Rabbitpaw found someone who could handle his skittish personality, but she feared how long it would last given her brother's frequent disappearances from conversations. The orange and white she-cat turned back to her task at hand: checking on the elders. She padded to the elder's den carefully to avoid sinking into the snow. It was one of the troubles of a smaller cat, but the she-cat managed well despite it. She poked her head into the den, letting out a short purr as a greeting.
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:57 pm
Kindleflame backed up slightly with a wince, ducking her head. She nodded and padded back into the nursery, flattening her ears. Her tail drooped, but she purred weakly as Shimmerkit bounded over to her.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:00 pm
Shiningkit day inside the nursery, bored out of her mind. She tried playing in the snow but it made her cold and wet. She looked over at Smallberry who was stirring in her nest and Shiningkit pictured a scene of a cat who had similar brown fur to hers jumping in from of Smallberry. Strange. How do I know this?
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 pm
Aurorakit struggled under Wisteriakit's play-fighting moves, and quickly sprang out of the way. "Slow snail!" She joked cheerfully, racing away. She skidded to a halt as she neared her father, and batted at his tail in return. "Take that, you mangy FireClan cat!" She squeaked, trying to pounce her best, but landing awkwardly instead.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:24 pm
Riverswoop immediately fell on his side dramatically, gasping loudly. "Oh no! The great leader of DuskClan has caught me!" He purred, and then made an 'oof' noise as Wisteriakit immediately jumped on his chest.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:33 pm
Aurorakit lashed her tail playfully as she took a few more swats at Riverswoop's ears. "Come on Wisteria..uh," She paused in her speech, tilting her head, "What do you want your warrior name to be? You can be the deputy!"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:48 pm
Wisteriakit purred. "You're the leader, you choose!" She tickled Riverswoop's whiskers with her paws, making the tom purr with laughter at the kits' antics.
"I am the great Riverstar of FireClan! You'll never take me and my nine lives, Aurorastar!"
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:59 pm
Kindleflame watched from the entrance of the nursery with a bittersweet feeling settling upon her shoulders. She looked away, grooming Shimmerkit's fur as she slept.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:45 am
Aurorakit giggled at Riverswoop's acting. "Too bad! Wisteriashine and I will defeat you," She mewed triumphantly, pouncing onto his nose, and swatting at it lightly, "We're the best clan in the forest!"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:08 am
Riverswoop opened his jaws gently and let Wisteriakit stumble slightly, the kit shrieking with laughter as he pretended to eat her. “Nom nom, I ate your deputy!”
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:46 am
Aurorakit let out a dramatic gasp, and lunged forward, dragging her sister away of Riverswoop's face. "You fox-heart!" She yowled, bunching her haunches to leap at him. She sprang into the air, her paws extended, and she landed onto Riverswoop's belly. "Take that!" She growled, "No one hurts my deputy!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:19 pm
Graycloud woke up and shot up. "Fox-dung! I missed the patrols!" He said and quickly licked his fur down, anxious about what the clan would think.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:29 pm
Ivypool flicked her tail "Uhm, Hey Graycloud?" She mumbled, turning her head.

ooc: fiddj 
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:31 pm
"Ivypool?! Wake up! It's nearly sunhigh! We missed all of the patrols!" He said, his voice taut with panic.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:33 pm
Ivypool quickly got up and licked her chest "Oh fox dung!" She muttered, hoping no-one would notice
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:09 pm
Dustfeather sat outside the nursery grooming her fur gently with her pink tongue. She was a little bit bored today and a little protective of Treekit right now. Her only kit was growing up so fast. She grew a little worried since she didn't know who Treekit's mentor will be.

Treekit was in camp playing with a mossball adorably until she stopped as the tiny ball of moss came down and booped her right on the nose. She giggled and looked around with her good eye for her mother.
Feather
Feather

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:14 pm
OOC: Treekit was made into Treepaw as you requested. Her mentor is Blizzardtuft.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Graycloud ran outside and growled. “Patrols already went out! Fox-dung!” He growled. “Might as well go hunt, want to come Ivypool?”
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:16 pm
(OOC: Thanks Viper, I owe you one. I didn't know that)

Treepaw looked around for her mother and then remembered she had a mentor now and wondered where they were.

Dustfeather, without her daughter being a kit anymore had moved back into the warriors den, but she still felt like she was missing something in her life.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:17 pm
"Alright." The grey she walked out of her den. She walked very close to greycloud.

ooc: winkwink
Feather
Feather

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:25 pm
Jadestar slipped into camp, looking back towards Brindlepaw and Heathermoon, whom she'd brought with her. Turning, she bounded up to the smoothrock and leaped up, tabby fur gleaming. "All cats old enough to climb the outlook gather for a clan meeting!" She glanced to Heathermoon, hoping she'd made the right decision. I trust she'll be a good deputy. 

OOC: Poofing Jadestar back here XD
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:38 pm
Dustfeather heard this immediately gathered.

Treepaw followed after her mother obediently.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:40 pm
Jadespirit sat down, looking at her leader. What now?? She thought

Lynxflower sat next to Dustfeather.
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:17 pm
Dustfeather glanced towards Lynxflower silently and then back towards Jadestar.

Treepaw glanced towards him too, she flicked an ear back and watched him curiously.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:32 pm
Lynxflower blushed, he kept his eyes on jadestar. 

ooc: can cats blush??? lol
Feather
Feather

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:25 pm
"I've decided who the deputy will be," Jadestar called, straightening up and swallowing. "I say these words before SoulClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of DuskClan is Heathermoon," she meowed, green eyes gleaming as she looked down to her friend.

Kindleflame purred her congratulations to Heathermoon, flicking her tail across the ground.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:26 pm
My cats cheer for heathermoon

Jadespirit noticed that graycloud and ivypool weren't there, she told herself to tell them later.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:27 pm
Heatherdawn staggered over to the ceremony, weak from hunger. She sat down/collapsed and clawed the ground as her belly protested with hunger.
“Heathermoon!” My cats cheer, Dragonmoon making sure his was heard.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:35 pm
Heathermoon stared, then slowly padded over. So... uh... I do this? she thought to herself, then walked the rest of the way to see Jadestar. Oh SoulClan, I'm screwed,
Feather
Feather

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:01 pm
Jadestar walked forward and rested her head against Heathermoon's before padding back. "I've been informed that we have more kits who have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become apprentices. Leafkit, Lunarkit, Mistykit, and Shimmerkit, come forward."

Kindleflame's eyes widened and she quickly groomed Shimmerkit, watching Vixenlight do the same to her three kits. Once groomed, the four kits bounded forward.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:36 am
Hollowshade finished off his meal with Daisyleap, and looked up to the smoothrock as the new deputy was being named. Cheering for Heathermoon, he still felt a pang of sympathy for Littleflower's retirement. 

Snakewhisker flicked his tail. "Do you want to go now? I don't care about kit ceremonies," He meowed, shrugging after calling out Heathermoon's name, "We can head out to the cloud hills."

Dovefrost quickly herded Wisteriakit, and Aurorakit over to the nursery, and sat down, watching the ceremony with a wide, excited gaze. 

Aurorakit wiggled out of her mother's grip, and after finally being set down onto the ground, and peered up at where Heathermoon was being assigned deputy. Cool! I want to be deputy one day! She thought to herself, her eyes sparkling with admiration. She glanced over to the kits who were called and her fur began to bristle with excitement. "No fair! I'm old enough to be a warrior," She mewled with a frown, "I'm already two moons old!"

Last edited by Skybreeze on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:16 am
Smokeheart sighed. I feel bad for Littleflower. he thought and walked over, looking for her. “Littleflower?” He hissed, trying not to bring attention.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:04 am
Littleflower flicked her tail irratibly, watching Jadestar with burning eyes. She thinks she can just replace Russetstar like that, and replace me. Russetstar was like a father to me. Why did SoulClan have to take him? she thought, sighing and turning to Smokeheart. "Yes?" she whispered harshly, scowling as Heathermoon and Jadestar touched noses.
Feather
Feather

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:31 am
Jadestar met Littleflower's scowl with a cool one of her own, looking down at the kits. She offered her clan a purr and flicked her tail. "Shimmerkit will be mentored by Nightfrost, Lunarkit by Brambledusk, and Mistykit by Saffronflame.. From this day, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Mistypaw, Lunarpaw, and Shimmerpaw. I ask SoulClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior." She finished speaking and watched her mate, Brambledusk, with soft eyes. He'll be a great mentor.. even after Springpaw.

OOC: I know I said four kits, but Leafkit belongs to Spot so I'll inform her of this when I can ^-^
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:06 am
Treepaw glanced towards her mother and then towards Jadestar.

Dustfeather sighed a little as the apprentices' mentors' names were given and hers weren't among them. Guess I'll have to wait until later! she thought to herself before gently licking Treepaw between the ears affectionately.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:18 am
Ooc: Nightfrost is still on patrol in Duskclan Skytrees
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum