WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+18
Savannah
Konesans
Skybreeze
Aquastar
Quake
CodeNameVixen
Wishflight
Metzi
Willowstorm
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Leopardspots
ItsAboutThyme
Cyndermask
Panthermask
Lily
Spottedleaf
Feather
22 posters
Go down
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

DuskClan Camp - Page 19 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:05 pm
Jadestar, upon hearing her name, sprinted over to the WaterClan cats. "SoulClan, what's happened?" She mewed worriedly and looked them over, green eyes wide. 

Swiftwish skidded to a halt, gasping. "Gator," he rasped.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:26 pm
Honeyflight nodded, pricking her ears as the warrior spoke of a gator. " Yes, but it does seem like they are a clan associated with an alligator." The fur along her spine raising as she stood to her paws, glancing at Smokeheart worriedly.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:51 pm
“Alligator. Sandstar sends his desperate pleas, out lives depend on it.” Aquatail said, panting from the run.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:19 pm
Heathermoon had gotten up as Aquatail burst into camp, and walked over. "Wait, what? Alligator?" she asked, confused.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:06 am
Sparrowpaw had just been about to go join the other apprentices when she saw the Waterclan cats race into the camp. She scurried over to her brother, Rabbitpaw, and whispered, "What are they doing here?"

Rabbitpaw jumped a little at his sister's sudden appearance. He had just finished taking care of the elder's nests and was planning on going to see if Willowfeather wanted him for anything. He gave a timid glance to the Waterclan cats and simply shook his head in response to his sister's inquiry.

Sparrowpaw sighed before heading over to the other apprentices, wondering if they knew anything.
quill
quill

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:20 am
Cloudpaw stepped in front of her sister instinctively as the cats burst into camp. She narrowed her yellow-green eyes, flattening her ears. She turned to Sparrowpaw cautiously. "Who the heck are they?" she murmured, catching snippets of conversation and her alarm growing at the word "alligator".
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:24 am
Aquatail’s gaze fell over the agitated clan. “An alligator. I know you guys don’t know what an alligator is, but it’s a giant slimy lizard thing that has driven us out of our camp and eaten several of our clanmates.” She said, remembering Otterpaw with a pang of sadness in her chest. “...Like... Like Otterpaw.”
quill
quill

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:27 am
Cloudpaw's eyes widened in fear. "Eaten your clanmates?" The thing sounded like a monster. Her breathing quickened as she looked to the the older apprentices, trying to follow their example.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:36 am
Sparrowpaw narrowed her eyes as she focused on the cats before looking at Cloudpaw to answer her question. "Waterclan," she meowed with certainty. She recognized the clan's scent easily. Her ears perked up at one of the words. "Alligator?" she echoed, her eyes clouding with worry at the explanation of the creature. "If it's a lizard then we can defeat it, right?" she asked, not bothering to keep her voice quiet. She added excitedly, "And then you can eat it."

Rabbitpaw remained by himself, watching his clan and the other clan cats with wide eyes. A giant lizard that can eat cats? He never wanted to meet it. He winced at his sister's question, knowing her well enough. She would charge at the beast without a second thought if the Waterclan cats said it can be stopped. He was sure it could be- anything really could- but he didn't know how many lives it would take in the end.
quill
quill

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:43 am
Cloudpaw curled her lip. "I don't think you can kill it that easily, Sparrowpaw. Not if it's driven Waterclan out of camp, at least. But I would like to get my claws into it," she said vehemently. She lashed her tail, adrenaline powered by fear still racing through her veins. Her fear was hidden by layers of excitement now.
Feather
Feather

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:00 am
Jadestar nodded and glanced at Heathermoon. "Find some warriors to accompany me to WaterClan territory. No apprentices, and preferably our best fighters," she stated smoothly and flexed her claws into the dirt.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:17 am
“I will go Jadestar.” Dragonmoon said, a bit tired of being in camp almost all day. His claws flexed into the dirt.

Aquatail dipped her head. “Thank you so much, WaterClan is debt to you.” She said, a sigh of relief escaping her mouth.
Feather
Feather

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:37 am
Jadestar, instead of saying her response, gently rest her head against Aquatail's. "SoulClan wouldn't have made the clans if we weren't supposed to aid each other in times of need," she meowed and looked to Dragonmoon. "Alright, thank you Dragonmoon. I need about seven warriors, we're going to help drive out this gator." 

Talonstep padded forward with the flick of his tail. "I'll come with," he meowed, glancing at the WaterClan cats with an anxious expression.
quill
quill

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:42 am
Cloudpaw's ears pricked at the sound of her mentor's voice, and a silent wave of anxiety washing over her made her shiver. "Be careful!" she called, then licked her nose. She looked to her sister for some sort of comfort.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:57 am
Sparrowpaw dug her claws into the dirt, slightly annoyed and hurt that apprentices couldn't go with them. She looked over at the other apprentices and meowed, "Don't you think we should be allowed to go? Our size could work to our advantage?"

Rabbitpaw shook his head at his sister, even though he knew she wasn't looking at him.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:02 am
Scarletpetal perked her ears up as Jadestar mentioned a patrol of warriors. “Can i go?” She asked her leader, her claws flexing as she wanted to get out of camp.
Feather
Feather

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:05 am
"Just listen Sparrowpaw. If you go against the leader, you'll be left in trouble. Not to mention that gator would chomp you in half," Creampaw hissed and lied down. "Plus if the warriors die, Jadestar will have even less to protect the clan. We need to stay so we can keep training in case the worst happens."

Jadestar nodded to Scarletpetal, tail-tip twitching anxiously. "Yes, you can. I appreciate your help."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:15 am
Honeyflight flicked her tail, padding up to Jadestar, dipping her head slightly. " I will go too, Jadestar." She mewed, glancing over her shoulder at Smokeheart after she finished speaking, wondering if he too would go.
quill
quill

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:33 am
"I'd like to defend the clan, but Jadestar knows best, I think. Besides, I know I'm definitely not experienced enough to take on a giant lizard that eats cats," Cloudpaw meowed evenly.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:04 am
Sparrowpaw let out a short puff of breath, flicking an ear. She remained quiet for a moment before nodding in agreement grudgingly. 

Rabbitpaw watched the warriors calmly, wondering if his mentor would help in fighting the alligator.
quill
quill

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:23 am
"Soulclan, I hope they all return. This alligator thing sounds terrifying." Cloudpaw took a quick breath. "We're lucky to have our clan in order. It seems like we're the only ones who've had good fortune at the moment."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 am
“I will go.” Heatherdawn said, standing up by Jadestar. “I think I can be of some use.”
Feather
Feather

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:37 am
"Dragonmoon, Heatherdawn, Talonstep, Honeyflight, and Scarletpetal, let's go." Jadestar called and looked to Aquatail. "We'll help as much as we can, but if it comes down to it, I will be required to protect only my own clan." She stretched out and sighed. "Lead the way."

Swiftwish paced anxiously, his claws unsheathed as he waited.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:24 am
“Thank you.” Aquatail said and bounded off, almost tripping in the unfamiliar landscape. “I had an idea” she said to Jadestar. “I belive we can end this by destroying the eggs. The apprentices tried and failed, but it was a good idea.”
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:09 pm
Scarletpetal followed after Jadestar, but let Dragonmoon be second as she went through the entrance of camp.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:21 am
Heathermoon followed after them, wanting to help against the alligator anyway.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:40 am
Honeyflight padded after Heathermoon, stretching her claws as she trotted out of the camp, worry biting at her belly as she processed what she would be fighting. If a whole clan can't fight one of them, how huge is it? 
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:45 pm
Riverswoop watched the patrol leave, his eyes narrowed, then almost jumped out of his pelt as tiny claws dug into his tail. "Hey! Wisteriakit!" He purred, poking at the kit with a sheathed paw.
Feather
Feather

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:52 pm
Vixenlight watched from the nursery, purring softly as her fluffy tail swayed. She'd grown to love Wisteriakit as she did her own. "Don't hurt him too badly. He might not be able to handle it," she called, her tone teasing.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:53 pm
Wisteriakit bared her teeth, her own tiny tail flicking in playfulness. "Nobody can ever withstand the wrath of Wisteriastar!"
Feather
Feather

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:56 pm
Vixenlight laughed and padded over to them, crouching playfully and nudging Riverswoop to get him to follow along. "Oh but can she stand up against two fearsome rogues?" She asked and growled playfully.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:24 pm
Riverswoop purred in amusement, then squeaked as Wisteriakit launched herself at her father, also purring.

Tulippaw looked around for Hollyblaze, silent for the first time in a long time.

Brambledusk fluffed his fur out as a chill summery wind blew through the camp. "All right. I suppose we should do some hunting, then." He realised neither of the deputies were there, so padded over to Littleflower. "We should organise some patrols."
Feather
Feather

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:59 pm
Vixenlight sat down and watched with an amused expression, fluffy tail flicking while she purred and wriggled. "I think she likes you a bit, Riverswoop," she meowed and laughed, licking Wisteriakit's ear as Lunarpaw and Mistypaw bounded over to greet their adopted sibling and their mother. 

"Mom, Creampaw, Skypaw, and I went hunting earlier with Willowfeather and I caught a squirrel!" Mistypaw meowed happily and bounce, fluffy tail waving excitedly. 

Lunarpaw groomed one of his grey paws softly. "I've been waiting to go hunting with Brambledusk," he mewed and curled his tail round his paws.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:06 pm
“Brambledusk!” Dragonmoon called and trotted over. “Could you send out a hunting patrol? Newleaf is here and prey is great.” He said.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:15 pm
Brambledusk glanced at the full fresh-kill pile, then back at Dragonmoon. "Okay..." He flicked his tail.
quill
quill

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:40 am
"I can go! Talonstep is away on the battle patrol... but I could use some practice," Cloudpaw said, her tail swaying excitably.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:21 am
Viperkit scrambled out of the nursery den, turning back before she left. “Vixenlight! I’m going outside!” She said. Last time she went out, she was bullied because of some dead guy, and now she was going to try again to explore camp.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:04 am
Littleflower padded out of the medicine den, a slight limp having just gotten a thorn plucked out of her paw. She became up to date on the news and growled, setting herself in front of the entrance and curling her tail around her paws. "Jadestar, you mouse-brain. You never take both deputies at once. You can't just take them because you're being friendly." she muttered under her breath, letting the breeze ruffle out her fur.
quill
quill

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:21 am
Sagenose noticed Littleflower's discomfort. Must be rough on her, watching Jadestar and her new deputies go to work. She cocked her head, padding over to where she sat gently, taking a squirrel from the full fresh-kill pile. "You alright?" she asked, her olive green eyes flashing in the low lighting.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum