WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+18
Savannah
Konesans
Skybreeze
Aquastar
Quake
CodeNameVixen
Wishflight
Metzi
Willowstorm
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Leopardspots
ItsAboutThyme
Cyndermask
Panthermask
Lily
Spottedleaf
Feather
22 posters
Go down
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan Camp - Page 17 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm
“Creampaw, get Mistypaw and go ahead to the training grounds. Heathermoon and I will meet you there.” Dragonmoon instructed sternly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 pm
"Yes, please," Heathermoon smiled awkwardly. "Could you take out the patrol with Ravenwing? How do you do all this?" She covered her eyes with her tail, thinking about her other half and sighing.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 pm
"I made you deputy because I trust in your abilities, Heathermoon," Jadestar stated as she padded over, casting a slightly cold look over at Littleflower. She'd seen the shecat's glares and wasn't about to tolerate them. "Littleflower did this after moons of experience and I'm sure you'll do the same." She smiled at the younger shecat and flicked her tail over her ear.

Creampaw nodded and bounded out with Mistypaw.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:11 pm
Heathermoon sighed. "I can't. Littleflower's had moons, and I just lost my other half. I can't just start ordering cats around, I just can't. I'm not ready, Jadestar, you might trust me, but I don't trust myself. I need help." She shook her head, removing her tail from her eyes and spinning around, turning away for a moment and looking at the ground.
Feather
Feather

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:16 pm
Jadestar softened and licked Heathermoon's ear. "That's why I'm here. As leader, I am supposed to help my clan, which includes my deputies, however I can. If you're ever feeling too overwhelmed, just come to me, okay?" She meowed and leaned down to meet her eyes.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:18 pm
Heathermoon shut her eyes. "I'm going to the training hollow." she stated, lifting her head up and stalking out of camp, heading after her apprentice.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:24 pm
Littleflower was slightly taken aback at Jadestar's glare, shaking her head. She watched Heathermoon go and sighed, knowing she must be feeling the same way Littleflower had felt when Russetstar first appointed her as deputy. "Do you still want me to take out the patrol, Jadestar?" she asked, still feeling uncomfortable asking permission of someone who wasn't Russetstar. She missed him dearly; he was like a father to her. But she had to move on.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:26 pm
Dragonmoon looked over to where Heathermoon has walked off from, and was taken aback slightly. Whaf happened?! he thought a bit angrily, bounding after Heathermoon without a word to Jadestar. I’ll tell her why later, this is important. he thought.
Feather
Feather

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:27 pm
"Yes," Jadestar mewed coldly and narrowed her eyes. "Littleflower, if you have problems with my choice, talk to me about it. Do not send petty glares my way," she stated sternly, her voice clipped.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:51 pm
Littleflower had to bite her tongue to keep from bursting into laughter. Me, petty? Hah. she thought, simply turning and peering into the warriors den. "Riverswoop, Heatherdawn, and Saffronflame, I'm taking out a patrol with Ravenwing. We need to remark the borders." she meowed, shivering as a cold breeze passed over camp.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:53 pm
Saffronflame nodded, still laying in her nest as she slowly got up. "What time is it?" she asked.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:53 pm
Heatherdawn stood up from her spot near the warriors den, and smoothly walked over, tail up in the air. “Got it.” She mewed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:55 pm
"It's sunhigh already, Saffronflame," Littleflower scoffed, but she had a hint of amusement in her tone. "Let's get moving!" she flicked her tail and led the four out of camp, narrowing her eyes and looking at the ground when she passed Jadestar once more.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:55 pm
"Oops..." Saffronflame commented to herself as she ran out after Littleflower.
Feather
Feather

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:57 pm
Jadestar padded off to find Brindlepaw, rolling her shoulders back. She knew she shouldn't be as rude about it, Littleflower had just lost a valuable position. Slumping, she gave up on finding Brindlepaw and instead stepped into her den, curling up in her nest. 

Spiderpaw watched her mother go into her den with an almost worried expression. She turned to look at Onyxpaw and Stagpaw. "I think mom's stressed," she whispered, green eyes flickering. "I wonder what's wrong."

Dreampaw laid next to Rainpaw, worriedly nudging his shoulder. She sighed and rested her head on her paws, closing her sightless eyes. Sometimes she wished she could see, just so she could make sure Rainpaw was alright.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:04 pm
“She’s always stressed, but dad always makes her happy, I believe in him!” She said cheerfully, not outing much thought into it.
Feather
Feather

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:38 pm
Jadestar glanced up at the sound of pawsteps in her den, meeting the amber gaze of Talonstep. She let the tom finish speaking and mutely nodded, getting to her paws and padding out of her den. Leaping onto the Smoothrock, she took a breath and yowled, "Let all cats old enough to climb the Outlook gather for a clan meeting!"
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:14 pm
Mintpaw quickly turned, sitting by the front of Smoothrock, staring at Jadestar with a curious glare, but stayed silent.

Mothpaw looked back to Jadestar, as she turned and sat down in a swift motion. Awaiting for the announcement with impatience.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:52 pm
Onyxpaw perked up and swished over to the front of the crowd, proud of her mother. She turned to Spiderpaw, purring. “Mother is the best leader! I want to be like her one day, taking care of the clan.”
Feather
Feather

Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:28 pm
Jadestar gleamed with pride, puffing out her chest. "I've been informed of some apprentices who have finished their training and are ready to receive their warrior names. Dreampaw, Rainpaw, Springpaw, and Moonpaw, come forward," she called, watching Dreampaw's sightless eyes widen before the she-cat scampered forward.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:31 pm
Stagpaw rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Onyxpaw," he hissed at his sister, watching as Rainpaw stepped forward beside Dreampaw with a rather shocked expression.
Moonpaw stepped forward too, but with her chin raised. She deserved this. She'd worked hard for moons to become a warrior.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:39 pm
Onyxpaw rolled her eyes. “Whatever, you’re just jealous that I’m better than you.” She said with a wink.
Springpaw stepped forward nervously.
Feather
Feather

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:44 pm
Jadestar looked down at the apprentices, speaking loudly, "I, Jadestar, leader of DuskClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Dreampaw, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, and Springpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do," Dreampaw mewed quickly, her tail twitching nervously.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:55 pm
"I do." Rainpaw purred and glanced at Dreampaw as he spoke, while Moonpaw echoed his words without looking at her brother.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:57 pm
“I do.” Springpaw said, her voice strong and proud, Her hazel eyes fixed on Jadestar.
Feather
Feather

Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:04 pm
Jadestar purred and dipped her head. "Then by the powers of SoulClan, I give you your warrior names. Moonpaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Moonbriar. SoulClan honors your hard-working and initiative. Rainpaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Rainspots. SoulClan honors your selflessness and warmth. Springpaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Springblossom. SoulClan honors your cleverness and compassion. And Dreampaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Dreampoppy. SoulClan honors your intelligence and forethought. We welcome you all as full warriors of DuskClan." As she finished speaking, she leaped down and rested her chin on each new warrior's head in turn.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:44 pm
Moonbriar puffed her chest out in pride, licking Jadestar's shoulder when her turn came.
Rainspots purred with a swishing tail, happy to be a warrior, finally.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:50 pm
Ooc: just gonna poof her here o.o

Scarletpetal cheered for the new warriors, her voice barely noticeable amongst her other clanmates. She some unknown sorrow within her however, not knowing of what it could be yet as she gazed off in the distance.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:53 pm
Springblossom puffed her chest out with pride, for once in her life being treated the age she actually was, like she deserved.
Feather
Feather

Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:55 pm
Dreampoppy shuffled her paws a bit as she wriggled in place, tail waving happily about.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:10 pm
It's sparkle E A R L Y  E V E N I N G sparkle now!
(about 4-5pm)

Weather & General News
The weather is starting to clear and the deep snow that fell over winter is melting, much to the almost-starving Clans' relief. Though cats are thankful for the sunlight, there are still deep tensions within the Clans and worries about their futures, including a certain group that seem to be planning even more attacks on the Clans...
NOTE TO DEPUTIES: It's time to send out the evening patrols!
NOTE TO LEADERS: There will be a Clan gathering tomorrow night in the RP, so make sure this is discussed at some point.

Clan-centric news
DuskClan has just welcomed some new warriors and seems to be prospering under Jadestar's new leadership. Small tensions are building within the Clan, with Littleflower's removal from the deputy position flaring things up. Maybe things aren't as peaceful as they seem.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:15 pm
Dragonmoon padded softly towards Littleflower, his paws trodding lightly over the wet, cold ground. “Littleflower, Uh, I’m a bit unsure of my role so could you help me with evening patrols, could you help me?” He said quietly, making sure Jadestar wasn’t around to hear. He saw how Jadestar had reacted when Heathermoon asked, and didn’t want anything bad for Littleflower.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:04 pm
My warriors/etc cheer for the new warriors and congratulate them as the crowd disperses.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:49 am
Gingerpatch bounded over to Rainspots, her former apprentice. "How does it feel?" she mewed, beaming. "I can barely even believe it! It feels like our first training session was just yesterday."

(Alright, I guess Littleflower's morning patrol is back, then?)

Littleflower raised her head, nodding to Dragonmoon. "Of course," she purred, while simultaneously glancing around the clearing for any sign of Heathermoon. Her breakdown that morning had shaken Littleflower a little. "Several hunting parties should be sent out each day, and since we've already sent a border patrol this morning, we can choose quite a few warriors to bring for a hunting patrol."

Last edited by Daisyleap on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:06 am
“Got it.” Dragonmoon said, his eyes scanning around the camp. “We should have a senior warrior lead the patrol, right?” He asked.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:44 am
Ooc: Moonbriar and Rainspots, Daisy. Not Moonspots lol
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:52 pm
OOC: Ack, sorry, that's what I meant to put. Razz

Littleflower nodded, her eyes growing soft at all of Dragonmoon's concerns of being deputy. It even felt like she was a mentor again. She did feel quite a tinge of guilt for getting Jadestar's fur in a knot earlier that day, but she shook it out of her mind. "Yes, that's the best option. They'll know the territory better, and where to find the most prey." she purred, wrinkling her nose delicately as she glanced over to the fresh-kill pile.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:55 pm
Rainspots brushed against Gingerpatch, purring even though it hurt his throat. "Thank you, for everything."
Feather
Feather

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:03 pm
Dreampoppy padded towards where she scented Gingerpatch and Rainspots, her slender tail flicking happily as she purred to announce her presence. "Hey," she mewed, closing her sightless eyes.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:05 pm
Gingerpatch pressed her nose to Rainspots' shoulder, embracing him. "You'll be a great warrior, I know it," she purred, suddenly stepping back and wheezing. She hacked out a hairball and excused herself, heading to the medicine den to get a drink of water and leaving Rainspots and Dreampoppy to themselves.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:09 pm
Rainspots immediately jumped on Dreampoppy, pinning her to the snowy ground with a purr of delight. "We're warriors!"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:11 pm
Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, and Hawksky cheer from the crowd.
Blueshine watched the ceremony from the elder's den, too weak to cheer anymore.
Feather
Feather

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 pm
Dreampoppy squealed in surprise before laughing, batting at the tom softly. "We are," she purred, curling her tail around his leg.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:18 pm
Dragonmoon smiled. “Could you lead the patrol? And could I come? I would also like to talk to you about... stuff.” He asked.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:21 pm
Scarletpetal, who was listening nearby the deputy, spoke up,” Sorry to interupt but I am available to go on a patrol if you need me.” She flicked her tail about, wondering about the other clans and the rogues.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:26 pm
"Of course. I'll try and answer any questions, if that's what you want to talk about," Littleflower meowed, lifting her head at Scarletpetal's voice. "Yes, you can come along! Would you mind grabbing a few more warriors?" she gently told the she-cat.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:29 pm
Scarletpetal nodded and padded off to find some. She wondered who would be available to go on a patrol. “Any warriors available for a patrol?” She called out figuring it was her best option.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:53 pm
Dragonmoon dipped his headband in respect. “Oh, thank you so much! I’ve been so confused, being deputy is hard.”
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:18 am
Heathermoon was curled up in a shadow, her silver fur glinting as she wrapped her tail around her body, watching a light grey cat run around camp, then stop in front of her and grin before disappearing. I miss you, sis...
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter
Location : Somewhere in Texas... I'm kind of lost... Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:56 pm
Featherpaw looked around the camp for her mentor. After a few moments, she finally spotted her. "Grassflight!" She called, running up to her. "Grassflight, I finished changing out my bedding! Can we do some training now?" She looked up at her mentor with hopeful eyes. It had been awhile since their last training session, and she was very excited.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum