WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+18
Snoo
Leopardspots
Jack
Savannah
Spottedleaf
CodeNameVixen
Feather
Metzi
Lily
Wishflight
Willowstorm
Pineapplefur
Daisyleap
Poppyseed
Quake
ItsAboutThyme
Panthermask
Weaselreed
22 posters
Go down
Anonymous

FrostClan Camp - Page 10 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:35 am
"Oh, to answer your question, Snowpaw," said Chicorysplotch, "I feel greedy, because... this is the camp of other cats. And they're so nice to lend it to us while we need to rest, so I feel like I should be doing something to repay them." Chicorysplotch rested her head on her paws.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:08 am
“I understand. I feel the same way.” Snowpaw mentioned to Chicorysplash, finally focusing her gaze on where Redstar still was. “I need to speak with my mentor.” She said before leaving to try and talk to Redstar again. 

@Daisyleap, i know you’re busy sorry >~< Snow has to speak with Red
Metzi
Metzi
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:56 am
Brindlestripe sat up, calling for Doespring. "Doespring, are you here?"

Doespring heard Brindlestripe's call, and hurried into the nursery. She stopped at the brown tabby queen, glancing at the kits in her nest. "Yeah, Brindlestripe?"

Brindlestripe smiled a bit sheepishly and asked, "Can you watch my kits for a bit? I have to find Hawkstep."

Doespring nodded, and curled up around the kits. The warmth of the growing kits was comforting, something she had never experiences. By instinct she pulled them closer and curled her tail around them.

Brindlestripe thanked Doespring and padded outside, stretching her stiff legs. She looked around, not seeing her mate. "Hey Chicorysplash, have you seen Hawkstep anywhere?"
Anonymous

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:48 pm
Chicorysplotch's tail hedged a thorn in the ground. Her cornea magnified her ochre eyes, her fluffy tail with strands of transparent hairs. She looked around, then heard a voice behind her, turning around. "Oh, Brindlestripe," said Chicorysplotch. "I haven't seen Hawkstep anywhere so far." The she-cat looked sorry. Her tail arced in a curve beside her. "I could help you look for him if you want," she offered.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:41 pm
Hawkstep padded away from the prey heap, limping.. He stepped on a thorn and attempted to take it out himself, resulting in a larger rip on his paw pad. He spotted Brindlestripe and purred at seeing her well-being. "Brindlestripe! Finally you're awake. You and Dandelionkit were curled up together when I came in the nursery to check on you." he chuckled, rubbing his head against hers.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:47 pm
Ooc: Daisy, Snownis waiting to talk to Redstar
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:22 pm
Flamekit stumbled out of the nursery behind Brindlestripe, squeaking for attention.

"I can go?" Owlstripe suggested to Cloverlily and Dapplestar.
"I could join as well." Birchstripe stated.
Dapplestar nodded to the two. "Two more cats then?" she asked Cloverlily.
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 pm
Nightpaw curled up in her nest and drifted off to sleep.

My other cats go to sleepy slep.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:40 pm
ooc: Daisyleap? I posted Fireeyes telling Cloverlily he wanted to go on the patrol with Dapplestar on page 9 of this thread. Just wanted to let you know in case you forgot. Smile
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:43 pm
ooc: *cries* Why are there patrols going out
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:54 pm
OOC: Dapplestar is leading a scout patrol to check on the rogues as the last patrol of the night
IC: Crowsong trotted into the warriors den and curled up in her nest, exhausted from the day.
Fennelstrike sat by Lynxfang, vigilant and waiting for an order.
Hailstreak trotted into camp, a stoat in his jaws, and dropped it on the kill pile. His mind felt better after having time to wander on his own.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:57 pm
Dreamshine watched Yewsong trying to go out, before getting up and dragging her back into the den by her scruff. "Sleep Yewsong." 

Yewsong mewled and squirmed, struggling to escape before reluctantly settling. "Fine." 

Cinderfall looked up, making sure both Yewsong and Dreamshine went to sleep, before walking over next to them and curling up. Purrs slip from her, as she drifts off to sleep next to them.
Metzi
Metzi

Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:07 pm
Brindlestripe heard Hawkstep's voice and thanked Chicorysplash, and saw his limp. "Are you ok?" She asked, sniffing at his paw. She lapped at Flamekit's head. wondering how he got away from Doespring.

Doespring struggled to keep the fussy kits in one place, pulling them back when they got out. Emberkit placed his paw on her eye, but she moved it and padded out of the nursery.
"Sorry Brindlestripe," she mewed. "These kits are tough!"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:07 am
Blackfrost padded up to her leader. " May I go, Dapplestar? I didn't get hurt much, so I'd be ok to fight again if something goes wrong." She said, flicking her tail.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:52 pm
Dapplestar nodded. "Okay. That's everyone. Lynxfang, stay vigilant while we're out!" Dapplestar called, leading her patrol out.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:00 pm
     Fireeyes followed Dapplestar and the rest of the patrol out of the camp. He was more than ready to return to FireClan territory. Those rouges had better be ready to run. FireClan's coming home. He thought to himself. He was still favoring his swollen ankle a little, but he seemed to be doing fine regardless. He wasn't going to let that keep him from getting back at those rouges.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:47 am
"Hawkstep, I need to talk to you," she meowed, glancing down at Flamekit. "Alone. It's important..." Brindlestripe looked into Hawkstep's eyes and brushed his shoulder with her tail.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:08 am
ooc Metzi, its nighttime. Like, almost midnight.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:23 am
Ooc: Oh! Oops! Is it ok if Hawkstep and Brindlestripe talk first?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:44 pm
Redstar hissed as the rain slicked down her pelt. She ducked underneath a hanging branch and turned to Snowpaw. "Yes?" she tilted her head, slightly irritated at, well, everything.

Hawkstep frowned, rasping his tongue over Brindlestripe's cheek. "What's going on?" he mewed, ushering her into the dirtplace, which was somewhat sheltered from the rain.
Metzi
Metzi

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:39 am
Brindlestripe sighed and looked down at her paws. "Well, I'm worried about our kits. The rogues might hurt or kill them, and I don't want that," she murmured. The night air was full of foreboding. Brindlestripe continued. "I've been thinking. I don't know if you'd agree, but should we take the kits somewhere safer until this all ends? I don't want to see them hurt-" she broke off, her voice filled with emotion.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 am
“Sorry to disturb you, but i wanted to talk to you about what Dapplestar mentioned..” Snowpaw said rather quietly, shifting her paws slightly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:23 am
"Talk." Redstar grimaced, flattening her ears.

Hawkstep sighed, laying his tail over Brindlestripe's shoulders. "I agree, none of us are safe here anymore," he meowed shakily. "But who would we give the kits to?"
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:20 pm
“I don’t quite agree with what she said, i feel that many of us need to a little extra time to recover as many warriors and apprentices got severe injuries. Now i understand completely about wanting our home back and fighting to get it, but i feel she is rushing into this.” Snowpaw said, not looking at Redstar directly as she was somewhat scared when her leader got angry or upset. “But i know my opinion and thoughts probably won’t matter... i-i’m sorry if i wasted your time.” She added, dipping her head and flattening her ears in a slightly worried manner.
Metzi
Metzi

Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Brindlestripe answered, "We wouldn't really give them away, maybe just take them away for a bit. I'm really not sure, I just want them safe!" She flattened her ears. "I'm very scared about this. I-I don't really know what to do and if the kits will be safe either way! What do you think we should do?"
Anonymous

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:22 am
sky wrote:Mistypaw raised her head up from chewing on her shrew, and gulped it down quickly. Surprised that the young warrior was confronting her, she licked her chest fur nervously. "N-no, I haven't seen him," She meowed. Embarrassed by her stuttering, she began to try avoiding his gaze, looking around camp as if she were searching for the missing apprentice.
OOC: @Daisy lol also mistypaw has suddenly turned into such an awkward cat wow
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:36 am

Snoo wrote:“I don’t quite agree with what she said, i feel that many of us need to a little extra time to recover as many warriors and apprentices got severe injuries. Now i understand completely about wanting our home back and fighting to get it, but i feel she is rushing into this.” Snowpaw said, not looking at Redstar directly as she was somewhat scared when her leader got angry or upset. “But i know my opinion and thoughts probably won’t matter... i-i’m sorry if i wasted your time.” She added, dipping her head and flattening her ears in a slightly worried manner.

Redstar felt a pang of guilt in her stomach and felt bad for Snowpaw. She gathered herself and rested her tailtip on Snowpaw's shoulder. "I understand. I want us to get back home as soon as possible, but we do have too many injured cats to go on. However, this is Dapplestar's camp, and we, as much as I hate to say it, have to listen to her." she meowed, half-smiling.

Metzi wrote:Brindlestripe answered, "We wouldn't really give them away, maybe just take them away for a bit. I'm really not sure, I just want them safe!" She flattened her ears. "I'm very scared about this. I-I don't really know what to do and if the kits will be safe either way! What do you think we should do?"

Hawkstep pressed his nose to Brindlestripe's softly. "My friend knows a kittypet in the Old Twolegplace. She can take care of the kits, if you really want to. She has a safe home on the farm, no dogs." he suggested reluctantly.

Skybreeze wrote:Mistypaw raised her head up from chewing on her shrew, and gulped it down quickly. Surprised that the young warrior was confronting her, she licked her chest fur nervously. "N-no, I haven't seen him," She meowed. Embarrassed by her stuttering, she began to try avoiding his gaze, looking around camp as if she were searching for the missing apprentice.

Scorchwind flattened his ears. "Alright. Thanks." he meowed gruffly, taking no account of the apprentice's anxiety. He got up and stretched his legs, hissing as rain began to fall. He hurried back into the warriors den and scrunched up in his nest, watching the camp outside.
Metzi
Metzi

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:42 am
Brindlestripe swallowed, seeing Hawkstep's reluctance. "I mean, only if you're ok with it! I want both you and our kits to be happy..." The night suddenly seemed colder and darker than before. Her fur ruffled, feeling a deep and heavy feeling in her chest. "What do you think, Hawkstep?"

Emberkit pushed himself up. He looked at Doespring. "Where's mom?"

Doespring answered, "she's out talking with Hawkstep. You need to go to sleep! It's very late." She gave Emberkit's head a gentle lick, glancing at the entrance of the den. You know, these kits make me want some of my own! Doespring thought, smiling a bit.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 am
Ooc: i swear i hate my phone. I posted something and it apparently didnt post 

Snowpaw nodded in understanding, then a question popped out.” Will i be able to train soon? My neck wound doesn’t hurt as bad and i am able to look around... i wish i could be a warrior already but i know i have a moon or so to go.” She mentioned, feeling she should open to her mentor and leader more. She missed her previous mentor, knowing now she had to get used to how Redstar mentored.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:06 am
Redstar chuckled. "Maybe tomorrow. If you hadn't noticed, it's midnight." she purred and dipped her head in good night to Snowpaw.

Hawkstep sighed. "We-we could go to meet her tomorrow. I've been to her nest before, so we could go quickly and come back immediately. How do you think the kits will react?" he meowed.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:08 am
Snowpaw nodded and headed to the apprentice’s sleeping area. She wished she had a close friend to sleep next to, keep her calm during these rough times.
Metzi
Metzi

Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:33 am
Ooc: @Daisyleap would that be ok? (How old are the kits now?)

Ic: Brindlestripe nodded. "That could be a good idea, if you're on board for it. I want the kits to be happy... Maybe we could keep them there until they're older and they can be apprenticed?" She shifted her weight from paw to paw nervously.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 pm
Flamekit woke up, noticed that his mother was not in the nest, and gave out a distressed mew.
Anonymous

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:17 pm
Graytail slipped into camp, padding quietly, and careful not to disturb his sleeping clanmates. He flicked his ear to Longpaw, signaling for him to grab some prey before settling into his nest. He had earned it after such a long Half-moon meeting, which was quite unexpected.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:28 pm
Falconswoop clamped his jaws around a yawn as he padded into the camp, eyes half-closed as rain dripped off his pelt. 
Owlpaw followed behind, though he was a little more perkier than his friend. The drizzle of rain, though thunder and lightning had moved further away, still made him on-edge.
Anonymous

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:36 pm
Thornsplash nodded the medicine-cats as they returned from their gathering. She was sitting guard that night, with (insert FireClan warrior here).
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:02 pm
ooc: Lynxfang is sitting guard?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:13 pm
By my ruling, a small timeskip to morning since the RP is dying Smile 

Its  sparkle D A W N sparkle Now!

Weather:
The storm is easing up, but a new chill sits in the air as leaf-fall's true hold begins to take. Prey will begin to become harder to catch; please make sure to remember this in the RP!

Clan information:
FireClan and FrostClan have become a little closer, though differences still remain. Small groups of cats should go and train together, while the medicine cats discuss their meeting with the leaders.
(Dapplestar will be catnapped about midday)
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:33 pm
Dapplestar clambered atop the tallcave, her old bones creaking with each step. "Let all cats old enough to climb the mountain gather beneath the tallcave for a Clan meeting!" she called. Light rain fell from above, sprinkling her pelt with droplets like dew on grass.

Owlstripe blinked awake and trotted sleepily into the clearing.
Crowsong and Fennelstrike chatted as they joined for the meeting.
Hailstreak sat bitterly at the mouth of the warriors den.
Birchstripe trotted out to view the meeting.
Soraflight slunk into the clearing, head swimming from the meeting the previous night.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:34 pm
Owlpaw opened one eye as Falconswoop poked him in the side. "L'me sleep," he grumbled, and Falcon rolled his eyes.
"Dapplestar called a meeting, get up."
Owlpaw growled but got to his paws, wiping one eye with his forepaw before padding out.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:38 pm
Ivyfeather nudged Mudstreak who got up slowly. They walked out.

Maplepaw and Hailpaw bounded out of the apprentice den, Starpaw and Birchpaw following.

Heatherpaw squeezed out of the den, Foxpaw following.

Bluetail pushed herself out, tired from her shift last night.

Sparkfeather yawned softly and walked out.
Feather
Feather

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:39 pm
Nightpaw bounded out with her brothers, Songpaw, Badgerpaw, and Heatherpaw following shortly. She sat down, thinking back to when she got injured while saving some kits.
Anonymous

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 pm
Cloudmist padded out of the warrior's den, stretching her stiff legs in turn. This is when I leave the life of running through the forest She thought to herself, memories flashing back to her younger days. 

Graytail padded over to where the medicine cats gathered.
Silvertalon settled down at the front of the crowd.
Thornsplash took her spot at the foot of the tallcave, beside Cloverlily. 
Ripplefang made his way over to the clearing, and sat at the edge of the camp.
Freckledrose joined her sister, Briarscorch. 
Creekpaw, and Whitepaw, both hurried over to the center of the crowd.

Nightpelt sat down in the clearing, beside Sparkfeather, and Redstar. 
Darkwillow sat down near the nursery, her belly growing rounder, as she expected kits.
Dawnmist, Sunstep, and Flareheart all gather together.
Sootpatch padded over beside Pebblesplash. 
Pinepaw, and Rowanpaw quickly stopped their practice on battle moves, and moved over to see the meeting be held. 
Snowfire poked her head out the nursery, and slipped out silently.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:28 am
Oakpaw followed his siblings out of the den, settling down next to them, tail wrapping around his paws. 

Darkshadow padded over to the meeting, settling down near his clanmates, pelt slightly pricking at the thought of going to a meeting another clan leader called.

Redstripe padded out after his fellow warriors, glancing towards the nursery.

The rest of my cats gather.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:53 am
Starpaw padded over to Cloudmist softly. “I-if I do get my warrior name today, I want to thank you for everything.” She said. “I’m going to miss being with you.”
Anonymous

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:03 am
Cloudmist purred, her eyes shining with warmth. "Don't worry, you'll become a warrior before you can say mouse," She meowed, reassuring Starpaw, "Besides, who could ever ask for a more excellent apprentice then you?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:17 am
Starpaw purred loudly with happiness. “Thank you! And when you retire as an elder, I’ll be the one to bring you the juiciest and the fattest prey, even in leaf-bare!” She promised.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:56 am
Snowpaw woke up to the sounds of the other apprentice's, groaning with irritation at being woken up. She licked a few tufts of fur to lay them flat, and then walked to the gathered, mixed group of cats. She sat alone however, suddenly realizing how much she had actually grown since she first became apprenticed.

Brackenflower gathered in the group as well, looking around for her sister. She waited for Dapplestar to make her announcement, eager to get back home.

Rainpaw sat in a group of her fellow clan apprentices, [enter a couple Frostclan apprentices here]. She wondered occasionally how her sister, Quartzpaw was doing, having not seen her in awhile.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:49 am
Clearpaw stretched, her jaws opening wide in a yawn as she padded out. She spotted Snowpaw, alone, and made her way over to her new friend. “Being a lone wolf, are you?” she teased softly. 

Lichenpaw sighed a little. I’m sick of this now. Can we get rid of the rogues and be done with it?!
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 am
"Huh? oh.. i'm just used to being alone.. was for a awhile in my home.." Snowpaw said to Clearpaw, scooting over so her friend could sit down. She yawned out of habit, her annoyance still showing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum