WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+13
Willowstorm
Daisyleap
Quake
Skybreeze
CodeNameVixen
Aquastar
Leopardspots
Savannah
Snoo
Lily
Lightheart
Pineapplefur
Lunaar
17 posters
Go down
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

BrightClan Camp - Page 14 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:19 am
Shadestrike felt dizzy and crashed his head to the ground, feeling weak from the blood loss. “Pantherclaw Help...” He barely made out before he went limp, the lay bit of breath fading from his body.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:15 pm
Snowpuddle arrived back in camp, noticing the rogues and suddenly seeing Shadestrike on the ground, clearly in pain. “Shadestrike. What happened to him?” She asked, looking to Pantherclaw who was nearest. She felt she was being too overconfident again, but her experience with mentoring had helped her understand some things better.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:53 pm
OOC: Shadestrike is in the medicine cat's den.

IC: Foxdapple bent her head down to Shadestrike's fur, laying her chin on hie shoulder. "You will be missed, Shadestrike," She meowed, gazing up at Pantherclaw with sympathy for the tom.

Echopaw raced into camp behind the deputy, along with her mentor. Her gaze scanned the camp as she skidded to a halt. "Where are the rogues?" She meowed anxiously, her silver tabby fur prickled with anticipation, "I'll claw their faces off!"
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:31 pm
"Echopaw!" Clovermask snapped, her temper flaring. "The situation has been dealt with. Go see if the medicine cats need any help," she commanded.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:04 am
Echopaw hesitated for a few heartbeats, but knew better then to disobey her mentor. She padded back towards the medicine den, her tail dropping. "No fair," She mumbled to herself, slipping into the medicine cat's den,"I could have helped but instead I'm given medicine cat apprentice duties!" The shecat blinked to adjust to the dim light and wrinkled her nose at the stench of death. "Um, Hazelflight? Seabreeze?" She called out, "Clovermask sent me to see if you need any help."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:36 am
Pantherclaw buried his muzzle into Shadestrike’s fur, trying to breathe in the last of his brother’s scent. “I’m so sorry.” He said.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:35 pm
"I'd appreciate if you could gather goldenrod." Hazelflight sighed through her mouth of cobweb.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:38 pm
The rest of my cats come into the camp (along with everyone else's who didn't RP them leaving the training grounds).

Snowyspirit froze when the scent of blood hit her, and she immediately began looking around for her father. She grew more and more frantic until she picked up the last of his fading scent, padding over slowly to his body. "No..."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:47 pm
Petrelflight gave a sympathetic glance to Snowyspirit. "If it helps, we got the rogue who killed him." she whispered.

Crabpaw looked in horror at the camp, fur on end.
Mothpaw gulped, fearing finding friends and loved ones dead as she entered camp.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 pm
Snowyspirit took a deep breath to try and calm herself, then looked at Petrelflight. "Did they get anyone else? Are the kits safe?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:03 pm
"I-I don't think anyone else died. Or at least, not anyone who you didn't already know about. The nursery was pretty well protected, a lot of the rogues are trapped in our camp. If some are missing, we can probably get them back through a bit of bargaining." Petrelflight reassured her.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:01 pm
Cherrywind padded over, tail flicking. "Shadestrike died too. And I don't think they managed to get any of the kits, though one of their cats escaped." She motioned to the elders' den with her tail. "They're in there for now."
Snowyspirit nodded slowly. "Okay. That...okay." She lay down beside her father, resting her chin on his snow-speckled side and closing her eyes.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:15 am
Echopaw froze, her mind wandering off into her own thoughts. What was goldenrod? How was she supposed to find it? After hesitating to leave the den, she licked her chest fur in embarrassment. "Where do I get goldenrod?" She meowed awkwardly, not knowing if she was meant to understand the herb Hazelflight instructed to her, or where to find it.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:23 am
Gingerpaw limped into camp, looking around for Tumblepaw as her ears flattened. She glanced to Bluedawn, padding over to her mentor with a sigh.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:07 pm
Tumblepaw lifted his head from his nest in the medicine den as chatter aroused outside. Everything was a blur; he was struggling to recall events of the attack, but time seemed to be moving at an extremely quick pace. He glanced down at his lame leg, completely covered with cobwebs, and started to believe that the stiffness of the medicine den and the scent of musky herbs would be the only thing he'd ever know for the rest of his life. He saw Echopaw and straightened his back, grateful someone his own age was there to talk to him ever since Gingerpaw healed and got to go back to the apprentices den. "Hey, Echopaw," he mewed, an uneasy feeling of dread filling his stomach as he spotted Hazelflight outside treating to a dead body. "Did something happen? Do you know where Gingerpaw is?"
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:42 pm
Gingerpaw raced to the medicine den as best as she could with her injuries still healing, intent on seeing if Tumblepaw was alright after finally seeing the deceased elder. She burst inside, flanks heaving as she let out a relieved purr at the sight of Tumblepaw. "You're okay!" She mewed, slumping slightly.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:41 am
OOC: Lol, Daisy, they're littermates. 

IC: Echopaw dipped her head, her whiskers twitching. "Yea..." She began solomnly, "Aspenflame and Shadestrike died." The silver tabby flicked her tail, and gave her brother a playful nudge. "But enough about all the news and drama, how are you feeling?" She added in, her blue eyes brightening up.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:41 pm
Aether coughed weakly as he struggled to lift his head, looking around the dim den at the other cats in there with him. "If I ever catch Crone again, I'm going to rip his paws off," he spat, full of malice but only speaking weakly.
Feather
Feather

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:45 pm
Rin snorted as she groomed her ebony fur. "Good luck with that. I'm sure he'll have wooed plenty of cats who'll protect him," she meowed, but softened shortly after. Getting to her paws, she padded over to the tom. "How are you feeling? Can I help at all?" She whispered, settling next to him and curling her tail around her paws.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:53 pm
Solar glanced up weakly, her clawed leg in pain. “Wow, Crone leads us here and just leaves us.” She muttered under her breath. She glanced up and wished Lunar was with her in this horrible place.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:06 pm
Quake sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. She had a few scratches on her back, but other than that was mostly fine. "Crone is a piece of crowfood." she stated, her ears flattened.
Feather
Feather

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:11 pm
"I see why Aspenflake dumped him like rotten prey now," Rin laughed, green eyes flashing. Even as I thought he cared about me, he did everything for her. Her ears drooped and she lied down, her laughter becoming bitter and cold before dying off completely. Going fully silent, she simply stared off.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:13 pm
Flint stood nervously, glancing at the rogue prisoners nervously and shuffling her paws restlessly. Please don’t make me go there! They’ll shred me! she pleaded internally, not going far from Scorchkit.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:20 pm
Cherrywind glanced around the camp, and padded up to Snowpuddle. "So what will we do before Ivorystar gets back?" she prompted. "Seeing as we don't know where Lynxcloud is."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:01 am
Ryu rolled his eyes, casually cleaning his paws. A wound on his shoulder was trickling blood, but he payed no notice. “He’s probably back at camp now sucking up to Onyx,” he hissed, remembering the tom running out like a coward after confronting his mate.

Tumblepaw purred when Gingerpaw came in, but kept his attention on Echopaw, who he felt like he hadn’t seen or talked to in forever. “I’m feeling okay. Hazelflight said I would be able to train again in a few days. My leg still feels a little wonky when I use it, but I think I’ll be fine.” he mewed, slowly rising to touch noses with his sister.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:49 am
Snowpuddle thought for a moment, her heart racing at realizing she was the only deputy in camp. “Um, we’ll have warriors keep watch over the captured rogues, i want each one watched. We’ll wait till Ivorystar arrives back, in the meantime i’d like for a border patrol to go out in case no more are in our territory.” She told Cherrywind, trying to think of available warriors to send on patrol. 

Ooc: any cats available?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:56 am
Cherrywind nodded. "I can take them out?" she offered, her tail flicking. She was more than ready to sink her claws into more rogue scum.
Feather
Feather

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:10 am
"I'll join. They tried to take my kin after all," Rowanpool meowed and stood up, padding over to Cherrywind. He glanced towards his sister, a pang of worry shooting through him as he watched her desperately try to calm Scorchkit and Smokekit.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:17 am
“Good. Take a couple more warriors of your choosing. And i’d like to not see anymore wounded warriors if possible. Don’t attack any rogues if you see them. Just scout their location and report back.” Snowpuddle mentioned, her tail flicking anxiously and her eyes showing some anger. She was tired of the rogues and their presence.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:19 pm
"Goldenrod has long stalks covered in yellow flowers. I think there's some in the back of my storage. Hurry." Hazelflight ordered.

Petrelflight flattened her ears as a chilly wind blew through camp. She kept her focus on the den where the prisoners were, unwilling to let them harm her Clan ever again.
Feather
Feather

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:01 pm
Echorose glanced up when she scented Onyxseed, getting to her paws and padding towards the tom with a purr. "Onyxseed, hey," she mewed, flicking her tail over his nose.
Supercowboy12
Supercowboy12
Location : A place that starts with a K and ends with an S, seriously, thats the abrivation of where I am.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:46 pm
Onyxseed, who was not paying attention, Jumped. Before looking mildly confused for a second. He the noticed Echorose "Oh, hi Echorose."
Feather
Feather

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:47 pm
Echorose smiled at the tom and sat down, flicking her bobbed tail along the ground. "Are you alright? You seemed dazed."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:18 pm
Cherrywind looked over at the cats. "Petrelflight, Onyxseed, Echorose, you're with us." She motioned with her tail. "Rogue watch."
Feather
Feather

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:20 pm
Echorose flattened her ears, the thought of leaving her kits sending an ache through her but she still nodded. "Alright," she mewed.
Supercowboy12
Supercowboy12
Location : A place that starts with a K and ends with an S, seriously, thats the abrivation of where I am.

BrightClan Camp - Page 14 Empty BrightClan Camp

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:23 am
Onyxseed looked at them, then quickly nodded. Saying "Okay"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:26 am
Oceanspark ducked into the nursery and took a deep, calming breath. She hadn't been in there for moons, her daughter and son all grown up now. As the milky scent flooded her senses, memories flashed before her of Rushfeather, Thornwater, and Lionkit sleeping together, huddled in the warmth of Oceanspark's fur. "Hello, little angel," she purred, crouching down to touch noses with Storkkit, her grandson. "Are you doing alright?"
Feather
Feather

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 am
Aspenflake glanced up at Oceanspark from where she was curled around her kits. Looking away, the sand colored she-cat focused back on her kits, a pang in her chest. They'll have to grow up knowing their own father is a rogue who attacked them. She wrapped her tail around them and groomed their pelts, amber eyes glistening with tears held within them. Her gaze was drawn to Scorchkit who was currently trying to wriggle free of her mother's grip to go play with Flint. After a moment's hesitation, Aspenflake let her go.

Scorchkit bounded over to Flint and leaped onto her with a squeal of glee. "Are you going to stay with us, Flint? Mom can take you in if you do!" She stated happily, blue and amber eyes gleaming.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:21 am
Oceanspark's brow furrowed, looking up at Aspenflake. She took a deep breath, remembering the shouting of one of the rogues at the poor queen. She felt a little worried with Flint, a rogue kit, inside the nursery with her grandson, but tried to push the negative thoughts away. She approached Aspenflake, smiling warmly. "I promise you, you and your kits will be okay." she meowed, eyes hardened as she remembered the grief she had felt after Lionkit had died. She realized this wasn't a very similar situation, but still tried to make the queen feel better, bending down to press her nose gently to Aspenflake's cheek.
Feather
Feather

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:25 am
Aspenflake leaned into the comfort and closed her eyes. "I'm not worried about myself, only them. They'll be ridiculed and judged just for who their father is. They'll endure a lifetime of hurt because their mother made a mistake by falling in love with a rogue," she mewed weakly and looked to her sons who were still nuzzled to her belly. She leaned down, licking back some of Lionkit's fluffy fur. "I only hope that I'll be able to care for them properly."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:02 pm
Storkkit wiggles his way next to his grandmother, purrinf at the queen. " I won't judge them, I promise!" He meowed, his little tail sticking up proudly.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 pm
In the nursery, Silverkit saw Scorchkit and Flint talking, and looked up at Skydust. "Mommy, Mommy, can I go play with them"? she asked. Skydust frowned a little in slight disapproval at the idea of the little she-kit playing with a non-Clan cat, but reluctantly decided to allow it, for the moment. "I suppose so." she replied. "Yay!" Silverkit said, and excitedly ran over to Scorchkit and Flint. "Hello! Can I play with you guys?" she cheerfully asked.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:35 pm
Lionkit squeaked and tried to shift away. "Mama! No!"

Cherrywind's eyes narrowed. "Petrelflight, Onyxseed, Echorose!" she called the cats' names again, waiting for them by the entrance with her tail swishing, but gasped as Ivorystar almost barrelled into the camp.
The leader's eyes swept around the area, then settled on Snowpuddle. "What happened?" she demanded.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:58 am
Snakelily saw the leader and ran up, standing near Cherrywind. “The rogues tried to invade us and take our kits. But we won and imprisoned most of the rogues.” She said, flicking her tail towards the elder’s den.

Roosterkit watched his mother warily, making sure he wasn’t too close.

Flint smiled. “I-I guess.” She said shyly, not ever having played games with kits her age before.
Feather
Feather

Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:30 am
Scorchkit glanced between Silverkit and Flint. "I don't think we were really playing.. I was talking to her," she mewed and sat by Flint, black tail wrapping around her paws. She glared towards her brother when she heard him scoff.

Aspenflake chuckled at Lionkit and stopped grooming his fur. "Lionkit, you look like you're about to attack someone with how fluffy your fur is," she purred and leaned down, touching her nose to his. "I was like that too."

Echorose jumped and padded over to Cherrywind. "Sorry," she mewed and sat by her.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:39 am
“Well i was about to tell you... i only know what Snakelily just said. I returned back from training not too long ago but we do have rogues being held and watched over. I organized a patrol to go search the borders and report back, but they have not left yet.” Snowpuddle said to Ivorystar, slightly annoyed at having not been able to properly answer her question.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 pm
Flint glanced outside and saw Ivorystar and gulped. She felt exceedingly nervous as she glanced at the strong looking leader. She looks like someone who would kill me in a heartbeat. she thought, letting put a small nervous mew.
Feather
Feather

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:04 am
Aspenflake flicked her ears at the mew and gently picked up Flint by her scruff and pulled her close before setting her down and grooming her. "It'll be okay, Flint," she meowed, licking her ear softly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:41 am
Flakesoul padded into camp after Ivorystar, her tail dragging along the floor as she laid down, exhausted. That was tiring. she thought to herself, then shook herself and got up, looking for Eagleflame.

OOC: it's eagleflame right? or eagleblaze? i still can't remember
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:28 pm
Solar twitched her claws, wanting to escape. She hated the thought of being captured, hated BrightClan, hated everything.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum