WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

WaterClan Swampy Forest

+9
Leopardspots
Feather
Wishflight
Willowstorm
Skybreeze
Daisyleap
Jack
ItsAboutThyme
Snoo
13 posters
Go down
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

WaterClan Swampy Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: WaterClan Swampy Forest

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:43 am
OOC: I was just posting numerous times helping an apprentice with infected wounds, Feather. And Peachcloud is the first medicine cat, and about five moons older, she shouldn't be ordered around by Autumnsky.

Rosepaw grinned, feeling better already. "Okay!" she purred, bounding after Lakemist. "My mother always told me about the beach when I was younger. It sounds so pretty." she gazed up at the sky, eyes gleaming.

Flowerbelly shrugged a shoulder, brushing against Firepool awkwardly. "Sure, I could use a stretch." she meowed. She swallowed thickly and ventured forward, padding beside her friend. Her fur stood on end as she remembered the alligator, and Ottercreek being brutally slaughtered by the creature. She wanted nothing more but to be back at camp, curled next to her brother, in a warm and safe den. But she'd do anything for Firepool.

Last edited by Daisyleap on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:41 am
Lakemist purred as well, and burst into a run. "Let's go!" She meowed cheerfully; her strict-attitude left behind, "I don't want to stand around and catch a cold." 

Firepool flicked his tail, brushing past his fur along hers as he slipped out the den to find the deputies. Scanning the clearing for the dark-furred tom, his gaze brightened up when he found him. "Nightfoot!" He called, flicking his ears in greeting.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:42 pm
Flowerbelly cautiously stepped behind Firepool, feeling intimidated by the large deputy. "Good morning, Nighfoot," she dipped her head respectfully. "Me and Firepool were wondering if it's safe to go out and hunt."

Nightfoot grunted, rising from his soft moss nest. He shook out his pelt, sending feathers flying everywhere. He narrowed his eyes at the sight of the empty space next to him, but shrugged it off, thinking Morningleaf just went out hunting. He had slept in, snoring like a bull, and had no clue that a worthy warrior had just passed. "I suppose it's alright as long as you avoid places anywhere near the camp and the eggs. I'd suggest the beach or the marshlands if you really feel the need. The fresh-kill pile, thankfully, is getting fairly full." he responded, taking no notice of the usually obvious connection between the two warriors.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:50 am
Firepool dipped his head. "Alright, thanks Nightfoot," He meowed with a flick of his tail, and turning to Flowerbelly, "We should try the marshlands before it's all frozen over by ice." 

Woollyfur stretched out in the camp clearing, and continued on to groom her fur. She perked her ears as she hard commotion from the medicine cat's den, and frowned. Padding over the the entrance, she gasped at the sight of Rainwing's limp body. "Oh SoulClan no!" She meowed, her fur bristling. Why is WaterClan suffering so much? She thought with fear.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:44 am
"Sure!" Flowerbelly mewed with a contented purr. She let her gaze drift across the makeshift camp for a moment and then raised her head. "Let's go!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:00 pm
Sandstar made his way to Autumnsky and flicked an ear in greeting. “Hello Autumnsky, I’m going to take a walk. When you see Turtlesplash tell her she’s in charge.” He said.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 pm
Autumnsky blinked and chuckled. "I'm actually heading out to gather herbs." Her gaze flickered and she flattened her ears. "Rainwing died from infected wounds. I want to prevent something like that from happening again, and we need so many herbs for leafbare," she mewed. "Care to join me? I'm bringing Darkshine and Poolglow as well."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:11 pm
“Sure.” Sandstar said. “I’m going to head towards the DuskClan border, want to see what it’s like around there.” He said. “Nightfoot! Watch the clan!” He shouted, not bothering to look for his deputy.
Feather
Feather

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:21 pm
Autumnsky nodded and looked to the other two cats she'd called. "Come on," she purred, leading them out with the flick of her tail.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:29 pm
Sandstar gave Autumnsky a shy smile and walked out of camp, not going far from the herb patrol.

OOC: next post at border
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:58 pm
Badgertooth sat outside the elder's den. The very old black and white Persian tom had been rethinking about things, mainly about what happened previously in his life. He missed his family. His parents, his siblings, his mate. He wished he could see how they were doing in SoulClan.

Last edited by ItsAboutThyme on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:11 pm
Ooc: SoulClan.
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:13 pm
(OOC: I keep forgetting what's it's called XD Sorry and thanks)
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:08 am
Darkwatcher stretched in his nest, and blinked open his eyes. He was not aware of it being sunhigh already, and only groomed his fur for a short bit. The dark-furred tom made his way out the elder's den, and sat down beside Badgertooth; dipping his head in greeting. 

Riverlily picked at the fresh-kill pile, her nose wrinkling at the lack of fish included among the prey. She twitched her ears, glancing up at the sky as white clouds drifted along, covering up the sun. With a sigh, she glanced over to see if a patrol was being put together.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:55 am
Ooc: Sky, it’s currently snowing, and also currently midday so there wouldn’t be any patrols.
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:02 pm
Badgertooth had stayed inside when the snow had began to fall. His ears twitched a little and he sighed. He didn't want to go outside now as his joints ached and he felt colder than usual - but he assumed it came with being as old as he was.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:58 pm
OOC: Yes, I know it is snowing, and I never roleplayed a cat asking about patrols? Riverlily only glanced in the direction. But thanks for letting me know I suppose. 

IC: Riverlily stared up at the sky as soft snow flakes fell onto the cold and hard earth. The ground was covered in a thin line of white. Although it was beautiful, it only meant bad things to happen to the clans. The water will be frozen over, and fish will be harder to catch. She thought miserably, poking at her piece of prey.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:55 am
Robinbreeze padded to the medicine den to see Rainpaw, his fluffy tail disappearing inside with the rest of him. "Rainpaw?" He mewed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:12 pm
“Yes?” Rainpaw said, looking up from her nest and trying not to fidget with the small cobweb on her front leg.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:44 pm
"How are you feeling?" Robinbreeze meowed and padded over, settling down beside her while his long tail curled around his paws.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:26 pm
“Better.” Rainpaw said with a smile. “It doesn’t hurt to stand up anymore!” She said, standing up wobbily and walking in a circle proudly. “One day, I want to show that alligator that bit me that I’m not weak!”
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:30 pm
Robinbreeze's gaze softened and he purred loudly, flicking his tail over her ear. "I'm proud of you."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:47 pm
“Can you teach me more fighting moves today? I want to be stronger. Sometimes I feel like the other apprentices think I’m weak.” She said, looking up at her mentor happily.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
Robinbreeze nodded and purred, getting to his paws. "Of course. We'll just have to take it easy because of your leg, alright?" He mewed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:53 pm
“Alright alright....” Rainpaw said, an amused glint in her eye as she walked out of the apprentice’s den, glancing sympathetically at the remains of the fresh-kill pile, which looked empty and covered in snow.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:10 pm
"Maybe we should try and fish a bit as well... Just not close to where the gator is," Robinbreeze meowed and flicked his tail for her to follow.
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:23 pm
Badgertooth was trying to groom his back gently but the very old tom was having trouble with doing so. He looked around for any cats who could help him with this task.

Cricketsong, a warrior, had just returned back to camp with a large fish in his jaws. The young warrior had only become a warrior about a few moons ago and so he was still new to certain things. He had yet to go to an actual Gathering.

Bubbleleap, a calico she-cat was laying down at the edge of camp grooming her pelt absent-mindedly. She wanted her fur to be perfect.

Minnowchase was watching some kits play with one another in the snow. He adored kits almost as much as he adored hanging out with his friends Bubbleleap and Cricketsong.

Pearlkit was just climbing out of the nursery. "Wow, what's this white stuff?!" she exclaimed, leaping into it. "Brrrrr.....it's freezing!" she mewed loudly.

Antkit and Violetkit stayed inside the nursery watching their sister. "Pearlkit, you shouldn't be out there." Antkit mewed softly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:55 am
Tansykit's eyes brightened from where she was playing in the snow a few mousetails away. " Sure she should! It's fun, come on out!" She purred, bounding over.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:56 pm
Tanglewind padded over to his sister, greeting her with a gentle flick on the ear with his tail. "So. I was thinking about something earlier," he began.

Snowlily gently groomed the two kits that lay at her side to wake them, earning a small groan from Flowerkit, who refused to move from her mothers' warmth.
Feather
Feather

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:12 pm
Sunsetkit mumbled and stretched, yawning as she woke up, blinking her eyes open. She looked up at her mother, Lostblaze still sat curled tightly around his mate and kits.
ItsAboutThyme
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:20 pm
Pearlkit giggled and watched as a snowflake fell on her nose tip. It was cold and it made the pearly white she-kit sneeze. She saw Tansykit and giggled. "Hey Tansykit." she greeted with her high-pitched mew.

Antkit and Violetkit glanced towards one another before they both cautiously walked into the snow. Antkit retreated back into the nursery since he thought the snow was too cold for his liking.

Badgertooth silently watched the kits across camp and sighed. His fur was thick but not thick enough it seemed.

Cricketsong and Minnowchase met up and began talking about hunting business and what will happen later on.

Bubbleleap walked over to Tansykit. "Careful, you'll freeze your nose off." she teased.
Feather
Feather

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 pm
Winternight padded out of the nursery, her white tail flicking across the ground as she sat down, watching her kits follow her out and begin to play. Raising her head, she looked towards Dewflame as the tabby she-cat padded out.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:43 pm
Snowlily flicked Lostblaze's ear gently with her tail. "Hey, sleepyhead," she purred softly. 
Flowerkit opened her eyes and squeaked wordlessly, unable to see much except the bright pelt of her sister.
Feather
Feather

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:47 pm
Lostblaze stirred from his sleep and purred, burying his nose into his mate's fur and breathing in. His tail twined with hers, blue eyes opening to watch as Sunsetkit pounced onto Flowerkit. The ginger tom chuckled and licked Snowlily's ear.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:50 am
Peachcloud muttered something inaudible under her breath, sorting through some of the soggy herbs and tossing them into a pile to take out later. “Beechpaw!” she called, gathering fresh moss and spreading them out on some rocks. “I need you to go throw out these herbs. The snow ruined them.” Hopefully Autumnsky brings back some of the herbs that were destroyed. she thought, flattening her ears.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:29 pm
Turtlesplash stepped atop a large, gnarled root and looked over the makeshift campsite. The serene air of the camp made a purr rise in her stomach. 
Leopardspots stretched out in a patch of sunlight near the center of camp, the warm rays soaking her bones.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 pm
Beechpaw pricked her ears, bounding over to Peachcloud eagerly. " oh, of course, do you need me to gather more after?" She asked lightly, picking up some of the old herbs in her jaws.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:40 am
"Yes, that would be great," Peachcloud responded, not really paying attention to what Beechpaw was actually saying as she continued to sort through the herb stock and reorganize. "I'd suggest, uh, going to the small-ponds. Just be careful of that ol' alligator."
Feather
Feather

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:57 am
Autumnsky padded into camp alongside Darkshine, both she-cats carrying a bundle of herbs. She flicked her tail and stepped inside the medicine den, an ache forming in her chest when she scented the lingering smell of death from Rainwing. Setting down the herbs, she turned to Darkshine and took the herbs from the younger cat, setting them by the first. "The herbs are already going," she muttered to Peachcloud, nudging a bundle to her. "I gathered as much as I could, but we'll need to repeatedly go back. I have a bad feeling about this whole alligator situation, so I focused heavily on marigold. We'll need to ask Hollyshade and Tulippaw for catmint though, just in case greencough decides to make an appearance as well." As she talked, her voice grew quiet, ending at the point where she was more so talking to herself rather than Peachcloud.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:33 pm
Tanglewind padded over to his sister, flicking his ear at a small fleck of snow that landed on it. "Wanna go hunting?" he suggested quietly. That was all that seemed to be needed to be done these days, apart from avoid the gator.
Feather
Feather

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:54 am
Lostblaze nuzzled Snowlily and licked the heads of Flowerkit and Sunsetkit. "Do you need anything?" He murmured to his mate, touching his nose to hers.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 pm
Snowlily purred softly. "No, I'm fine. Though by the looks of things, these two may need some supervision outside." 
Flowerkit tumbled into her sister with a purr of laughter.

Silverdawn watched over the temporary camp from a small tree nearby, her tail gently flicking. She narrowed her eyes as the sun emerged finally from behind the clouds and sent a brilliant sparkle into the clearing, but it was the loud and unmistakeable crunching of large, scaly feet that had her heart skip a beat. "Gator!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:02 am
Sandstar’s ears pricked and he rushed over to Silverdawn. “Gator?? This close to camp?” He said, his voice taut with panic.
Feather
Feather

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 pm
Autumnsky jumped and rushed into the medicine den, hiding away some herbs. She shuffled her paws and looked to Sandstar, trying to see if he needed her to do anything. 

Lostblaze went to respond only to freeze at the call of gator. He grabbed Sunsetkit by her scruff and set her by Snowlily, doing the same with Flowerkit. "Keep them close to you, please," he mewed worriedly and touched his nose to his mate's.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:43 pm
Tansykit let out a purr. " I'll be fine, Bubbleleap!" She insisted, as she turned her head to respond to Pearlkit. She stopped as she heard the sudden panic in some of the warriors voices. She narrowed her eyes as she looked towards the entrance, wondering if the water was back. 

Chervilkit crouched at the entrance of the makeshift nursery, watching cats hurry their kits into the den. Something's wrong. She thought, bounding to her paws and towards her sister. "Tansykit! Come on!" 

Beechpaw threw some more of the old herbs out. " I can go and get the re-" she started, but stopped as Autumnsky bounded off.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:19 pm
The alligator stomped past Sandstar and towards Lostblaze, grabbing the kit in it’s jaws. Sandstar growled and ran over.
Feather
Feather

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:55 pm
Sunsetkit wailed in fear and scratched at the large jaws, her green eyes wide with fear. "Momma! Dad! It's scary!" She wailed and thrashed, barely catching sight of Sandstar and her father running over.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:47 pm
Sandstar barreled into the alligator, forcibly shoving Sunsetkit out of it’s powerful jaws. The alligator growled and bit through Sandstar’s belly, slamming him into the muddy cold ground. Great SoulClan- he thought before his eyes went blank, the process of losing a life.
Feather
Feather

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:59 pm
Sunsetkit squealed as she hit the floor, immediately being scooped up by Lostblaze who carried her quickly back to Snowlily. She sniffed and scampered closer to her mother and sister. "Momma I was so scared! It's breath smelled really bad, like the cats who come back covered in mud," she wailed.

Lostblaze's heart pounded at the thought that he almost lost one of his kits. "Snowlily, can you get the kits to the medicine den or the warrior's den? Just somewhere safe. The rest of you queens should do the same," he called and pressed his nose to Snowlily's briefly before running out. 

Autumnsky looked at Sandstar and the gator in horror, eyes wide. "Sandstar," she whispered and rushed forward, narrowly avoiding the gator.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:11 pm
an interruption in the middle of battle:

It's sparkle E A R L Y  E V E N I N G sparkle now!
(about 4-5pm)

Weather & General News
The weather is starting to clear and the deep snow that fell over winter is melting, much to the almost-starving Clans' relief. Though cats are thankful for the sunlight, there are still deep tensions within the Clans and worries about their futures, including a certain group that seem to be planning even more attacks on the Clans...
NOTE TO DEPUTIES: It's time to send out the evening patrols!
NOTE TO LEADERS: There will be a Clan gathering tomorrow night in the RP, so make sure this is discussed at some point.

Clan-centric news
GATOR! Though luckily, when this attack is over it should be safe to return to the real camp. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum