WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

WaterClan Camp

+13
Shadowfrost
Daisyleap
Metzi
MoonChan
Cynderfeather
Blossomtail
Chicoryfeather
Willowstorm
Spottedleaf
Faltercloud
Littlefern
Honorchior
Raptorstar
17 posters
Go down
Anonymous

WaterClan Camp - Page 9 Empty Re: WaterClan Camp

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:11 pm
Firekit's lovely dream was awoken by Speckle's sudden cough attack. He immediately got up from his nap and stumbled out the nusery. Firekit ran past the kits and into the medicine cats den. Barging in he gasped for air, "Help! Speckle is coughing a lot !!" He squeaked, looking for help in the medicine den.
Anonymous

Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:16 am
"Can I help you? I mean with helping the clan?" Northkit said hopefully 

Aspentail heard speckles coughing nonstop and rushed over and started to push her stomach to help her get the cough out
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:53 am
Turtlesplash rushed in and shoved Aspentail away from the kit. "What are you DOING?" she snarled, "You're going to choke her!"
Anonymous

Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:48 pm
Firekit followme the medicine cat Rushing in the nursery. "What's happening? Is she ok?" Firekit meowed from behind the two larger cats, trying to peer at the couing Queen.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:23 am
Seashell swallowed the last few morsels of her trout and heard massive whooping coughs coming from the nursery.
Oh dear, now she's just going to get all of our kits and queens sick. What was Sandstar thinking? she thought to herself, getting up and padding quietly into the nursery on careful paws.
Her pelt as white as untouched snow, she swerved around Firekit and sent a good vibe to all the cats around her.
The trout came back up in her throat and made her feel queasy, but she pushed it away and focused her attention to the sick queen.
"Is she okay?" her milky soft voice rang through the den, music to everyone's ears.
Anonymous

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:50 am
"Are you that stupid! Her stomach is not her neck now move!" Aspentail shoved turtle splash out of the way and started pushing her stomach again and watched as the piece of prey flew out of speckles mouth
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:52 am
"She's sick, not choking!" Turtlesplash growled, "I've seen cats get their ribs broken when cats without experience try to help, stop!"
Anonymous

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:57 am
"I have experience! My mom showed me how!" Aspentail hissed at the cat picked up the price of prey that speckels coughed up and threw it out of the camp, and went to a small little room that only her and north kit knew about
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:59 am
"Look, her mother is sick, she must have caught it, she was never choking." Turtlesplash snarled, "Stop acting superior."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:09 am
Seashell got impatient and snarled under her breath. She watched Aspentail pick up Northkit by her scruff and take her somewhere undecided. Her reckless curiousity in the way, she abandoned Speckles, her kits, and Turtlesplash and followed the queen and her kit on soft pawsteps. She peered into a whole and saw a secret room with interesting carvings. When Aspentail almost saw her, she swerved away and padded back to her deputy.
"Are you crazy? Why is there a sick rogue in our nursery?" she spat, the feelings building up inside of her and the jealousy raining over her heart.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:11 am
"She needs help, it's leaf-bare, what kind of cat would I be to throw a mother and her kits into the snow?" she mewed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:14 am
"She could get all of our other queens and kits sick! I wouldn't throw them into the snow, but at least take them to the medicine cat!" she snorted, eyes blazing like fire.
Anonymous

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:15 am
Aspentail curdled up and thought trough her mind how people treated her because she was different from the rest when north kit suddenly started talking "I'm sorry mom, he was just mad because he didn't save speckels you did." She licked north kits head and smiled. North kit smirked and went back to the other kits
(I never picked up north kit  daisy)

OCC: sorry I got confused when thorn said "that moment when the food goes down the wrong tube."

Last edited by Moon on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:16 am
OOC: And Speckles wasn't choking, he's horribly sick with something.
IC:
"I did!" she hissed, "They don't know what it is! Look, I'm trying my best to deal with it."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:19 am
Seashell's heart lurched. She couldn't stop yelling at the deputy. She began to whimper as she less loudly began to shriek at Turtlesplash.
"She could've at least stayed there,"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:20 am
"I-look, I'm not great at ordering cats around. This place seemed more comfortable to her, so I decided to let her stay." she mewed quietly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:25 am
Seashell growled under her breath and snapped at herself in her mind. She shot a glance at Speckles and the suckling kits and then padded out of the den. She swerved a corner and approached the medicine den.
"Errr, Littlefern, are you there? I'm feeling a little queasy." she called softly, licking her lips and making a face at the taste in her mouth of swallowing her own throw-up.
OOC: Summon @Littlefern or any other medicine cat. ^^
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:27 am
ooc: Mistleleaf to the rescue! Hahha

ic: Mistleleaf walked out of the herb storage and into the main medicine den. "Hello?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:29 am
Seashell's worry settled when she saw Mistleleaf.
"Errr, I'm feeling a little queasy. Do you have anything?" her milky soft voice rang through the den like a song.
Anonymous

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:30 am
Aspentail looked il looked at the carvings in the wall and got up she kept her head low and treaded out of the camp.

OOC. If anyone is going to follow me I'll be at the border
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:42 am
Mistleleaf frowned. "You're not the first today. I wonder if it's an early sickness this year." She turned and went back into the herb storage, returning with a chervil root. "This is the last of it, dont waste it," she warned.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:46 am
Seashell nodded, the sour taste of the trout she had earlier coming back up again. She felt like puking, but right when she hunched her back over the ground, the feeling went away. She took the chervil root into her mouth and chewed it slowly, extracting the juice from the plant and swallowing it slowly, wincing at the somewhat zesty flavor.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:47 am
"Maybe I need some time to myself." Turtlesplash muttered, padding out of camp to go hunt.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:11 pm
Firekit blinked with interest and fear. He  stepped closer to the queen. "Are... are you okay?" He meowed anxiously.
-
Spottedkit, amberkit and Ebonykit all peered into the den, trying to find out what all the noise was about.
xXThorntailXx
xXThorntailXx
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:36 am
ooc: oh crud i missed so much XD

Speckles coughed softer and eventually stopped and lay her head on her paws. "Th.... Thanks..."
~~~
Tigger sniffled.
Anonymous

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:30 pm
Ebonykit narrowed her eyes. "That's the strange rouge cat that came into our camp, remember? " She mewed, suspiciously. She flicked her tail and left, not wanting to get closer.
-
Amberkit nodded, "They said she's really sick.." He meowed with a worried face.
-
Spottedkit entered inside, "Well, lets go see how she is then!" She whispered back, approaching the queen.
-
Firekit smiled a crooked smile, "Your welcome." He responded, he peered at the queens kits, excited for new friends.
Metzi
Metzi
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:28 pm
Swiftbreeze and Stormleap padded into camp, their tails twined. Swiftbreeze paused at a strange scent of rogue.
MoonChan
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:28 pm
Sandstar walked through the entrance of the camp leaving marks in the snow after checking the rivers, now frozen. He gave a tail flick and padded to the fresh-kill pile. He grabbed a water vole. He prefered fish, but Leaf-bare is hard.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:42 pm
Turtlesplash padded into camp and dropped a few shrews on the fresh-kill pile. She padded over to Sandstar, purring, and bumped heads with him.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 pm
Burningleaf licked her chest in the sunlight shining through the tree's. Clumps of snow still stayed, although the icicles dripped from the sun's heat.
-
MoonChan
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:28 am
Sandstar purred and happily sat with Turtles plastic as they enjoyed ea ch others pressence.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:17 pm
Ebonykit sat in the middle of camp, she was bored out of her mind and cold, but didn't want to go into the nursery where the sick rouge was.
-
Spottedkit and amberkit returned, both freezing. "She was asleep so she didn't respond." Spottedkit mewled as a sun's ray hit down near her in the camp.
-
Amberkit nodded, then gleefully bounded over to the spot the sun's ray hit, he crouched down and let his fur soak in the heat.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:51 am
Seashell slowly padded out of the medicine den, still chewing on the chervil root. She limped to the middle of the clearing, avoiding slippery ice paths and heading to the prey heap. She muttered something that you couldn't make out from the chervil root and then she lay her back against the Fallentree and enjoyed the sun bouncing back into the clearing and melting the snow as slow as a snail.
Anonymous

Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 am
Spottedkit glanced at Seashell. She had always admired the warrior for her cleverness and beauty. "Oh-Hi Seashell!" She mewled, bounding over to the fallen tree the young she-cat was leaning on.
-
Amberkit closed his eyes and purred as the sun soaked him up.
-
Ebonykit decided to follow her sister with a bored grump face and whiskers twitching. When Spottedkit stopped, she halted, sat down and glanced away, not wanting to interfere or say "hello" to the warrior.
-
Burningleaf stopped her cleaning and decided to pad over to Sandstar. "Hello, Sandstar, Turtlesplash. Is there any possible patrols I can go on? The sun has come out and many prey will be wanting to soak up the heat." She meowed, flicking her tail to Amberkit, already soaking up the heat of the sun's rays.
MoonChan
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:47 am
Sandstar sat up from eating a magpie. He glanced around the camp, seeing not much activity. "Does anyone want to go on a patrol?" He steadily said.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:39 am
Seashell looked down at Spottedkit and chuckled.
"Hello, little kit." her milky soft voice rang into the kittens ears.
When she heard the word 'patrol', she twitched her whiskers and perked her ears, abandoning the kit and approaching Sandstar.
"I'm free to go." her voice cracked as she spoke.
Flowerkit, with her intensified hearing, heard 'patrol' all the way from the deepest corner of the loud nursery. She hopped up and darted like a horse out to the clearing. She skidded to a halt in front of her leader.
"Can I come?" she mewled, bouncing up and down with joy.
OOC: @MoonChan
MoonChan
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:26 am
Sandstar gave an amused mew as he looked down at Flowerkit. "Oh Flowerkit, you may only come if your an apprentice or warrior. Soon enough you'll join us." he meowed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:31 am
Flowerkit slouched.
"Why aren't I an apprentice already? I'm 5 and a half moons!" she mewed, exaggerating a little: she was only 5.
MoonChan
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 am
Sandstar eyes glinted in kindness and he mewed to the little kit, "Well, your really just 5 moons. If i made you an apprentice early, that'd be against the warrior code."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:39 am
Flowerkit frowned and straightened out her back. She strutted away and curled back up into a little ball in her nest in the corner of the nursery.
Seashell looked in Sandstar's eyes.
"May I come along? I was a little queasy this afternoon, but I'm fine now." she admitted.
MoonChan
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:42 am
Sandstar gave a nod to Seashell and mewed "I'd be glad you come. But if you get queasy again, i might send you back to camp. Just so the medicine cats can check you," he mewed as kindness grew to slight care in his gaze.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:58 am
Seashell nodded, looking around camp for any one else that came rushing forth. The camp was rather inactive. She shrugged and groomed her mottled white fur casually while she waited for anyone else to join.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:02 pm
"Should I come, or stay behind and make sure no one gets into trouble?" Turtlesplash mewed affectionately to Sandstar.
MoonChan
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:38 pm
Sandstar purred and mewed "It'd be just fine if you came, i'm sure Grayleaf will have everything under control here my dear." He then looked to the entrance and mewed, "I think we have enough for a border patrol. If we run into cats, i don't think a lot of us will be too welcoming." Especially so close to leaf-bare.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:52 pm
She nodded, winding her tail around Sandstar's. "Alright, the rivers are frozen by now, so I'd say the marsh is our best bet." she mewed.
MoonChan
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:03 pm
He nodded to his mate and mewe'd "it'd be best to go to Cloud- err, I mean Dusk clan then, " as he quickly corrected himself.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:07 pm
She titled her head slightly. "Are you sure it'd be best to hunt near them? I mean, after...after...never mind." she mewed questioningly.
Anonymous

Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:35 pm
Spottedkit frowned, her eyes narrowing, "Aww come on, I wanted to learn some warrior stuff.." She mewed as she padded away.
-
Amberkit got up from his position and touched her shoulder with his tail, "She'll probably come back if your patient. Don't worry sis'." He mewled, yawning of sleepiness.
-
Ebonykit decided to crouch down in a thick shadow and eat a small beetle she had caught earlier in camp.
-
Burningleaf got up, excited to hunt, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go get some fresh-kill!" She meowed with a exaggerated tone. 
-
MoonChan
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:02 am
He walked over to her lay his tail on her back and mewed "Hey, it's going to be fine, Duskclan won't hurt us if we stay on our side of the border. I'm sure they'd be too busy to repair any damage that's happened to them." He looked at his mate with bliss in his eyes.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:53 am
Seashell rolled her eyes playfully at Burningleaf and hopped up. She brushed off her fur, ready to go. She may be white as untouched snow, but she wasn't afraid to get down and dirty. When she saw the mates speaking softly and entwining tails with each other, jealousy clouded her heart again. She padded past them and waited by the entrance to camp.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum