WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+14
Spottedleaf
Chicoryfeather
Weaselreed
Willowstorm
Ravenconspiracy
Aquastar
Lunaar
Snoo
AngelflyXD
Blossomtail
Ebonyflame
Panthermask
Wishflight
Quake
18 posters
Go down
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

BrightClan Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Mon May 23, 2016 5:02 pm
Snowkit shielded Blizzardkit, who seemed to not be enjoying her other siblings

Blizzardkit purred in thankfulness to her sister
Anonymous

Mon May 23, 2016 7:22 pm
Thicketsong nodded reassuringly, although he kept his attention to Ivorystar.
~
Russetstar flicked his tail, "If you'd like, we could send a couple patrols over to help out." He offered, dipping his head.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 24, 2016 2:21 am
When Leopardpaw was done drying, her fur was fluffed out to twice her size. She sat down and gently rasped her tongue over her fur to smooth it.

Sandheart opened her amber eyes and yawned, arching her back in a luxurious stretch. Hearing the rain outside, she stayed in her nest, hearing snippits of the conversation.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 24, 2016 9:20 am
Ivorystar swept her tail to and fro, nodding carefully.
"We'd appreciate it, Russetstar. To be honest, our Clan has been losing prey too." she mewed admittedly.
✂-------------------------------------
Lilytail dipped her head to Boulderheart, flattening her ears as a misty wind blanketed the camp. She shivered and brushed closer to Lightstep, who she was next to, teeth chattering quietly. She tapped Russetstar on the shoulder gently.
"Shall we get g-going? It's getting cold, and it looks like a storm." she motioned to the darkening sky and sighed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue May 24, 2016 4:27 pm
"I'd be careful if I were you, you don't want to be on the moors during a storm, especially a snowstorm." Hazelflight advised, "It's quite a long journey back, and you'd have to go through WaterClan."
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 24, 2016 4:48 pm
OOC: uh oh, one of my charries is outside WaterClan camp. She may or may not run into the patrol Wink BTW Join chat Leo!

IC: "Are we trying to make trouble with all of the clans?" Leopardpaw asked, tilting her head. "Shouldn't we wait until the storm has passed instead?"
Anonymous

Tue May 24, 2016 9:21 pm
Russetstar nodded, "Then we'd better get going. I'll send a patrol tomorrow at dawn." He meowed, fluffing up his fur to keep  warm.
~
Foxdapple bounded up near to the leaders and deputies, "What if they slept over!?" She exclaimed, clearly excited about the idea.
~
Robinblaze flattened her ears, No. No. No. Please say no. She thought as she looked up at Ivorystar hopefully.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed May 25, 2016 10:13 am
Ashkit padded out of the nursery and jumped at a butterfly as it flew in front of him. He caught it and raised his head in honor. " I got the prey!" He meowed.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed May 25, 2016 11:13 am
Leopardpaw sighed deeply. "With our giant clan, do you really think we could fit more cats in the dens?" Leopardpaw asked, clearly wanting to disagree with everyone.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 25, 2016 4:43 pm
Boulderheart nodded, "I believe what Hazelflight was suggesting is that you stay here to avoid freezing." he chuckled, trying to lighten the conversation.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed May 25, 2016 4:48 pm
"I'm sure not a lot of cats want to be sleeping back to back with a DuskClan cat. Just because they are our allies, doesn't mean all of us completely trust them," Leopardpaw hissed angrily, fur bristling.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 25, 2016 4:50 pm
"Would you rather send them out to die in a snowstorm?" Oceanbreeze retorted to the obnoxious apprentice, not entirely pleased with the idea but secretly feeling more secure with the DuskClan cats around.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed May 25, 2016 4:52 pm
"I suppose not," Leopardpaw admitted, eyeing the DuskClan cats warily.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 26, 2016 5:37 am
Lilackit looked at the DuskClan cat curiously. "Who are they?" she asked, her eyes wide.
--
Tigerspot looked at the grey she-kit (who'll be an apprentice soon XD) and rested her tail on her. "DuskClan, Lilackit." she mewed, smiling.
--
Lilackit looked at the patrol. "Wow, cool." she mewed, bouncing around.
--
Speckledberry looked at the DuskClan patrol. "Who are they again?" he asked Thicketsong, before suddenly remembering. "Oh, right, sorry."
--
Dovefeather purred, hearing Speckledberry and shook her head, sitting down. Her fluffy grey tail swished as she thought out loud, "Leopardpaw has a point - where are we all going to sleep?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu May 26, 2016 9:43 am
Ivorystar ignored Robinblaze's glance and nodded, considering both points.
"I sure don't want our allies to go dead in the first few minutes, either from WaterClan or this storm!" she chuckled, lashing her tail.
She still felt a little anxious about letting another Clan sleep in her camp, but she knew it was for the better good. She took a deep breath, making her voice firm and loud.
"You're a small patrol, most of you could fit in our warriors scoop over there-" she motioned with her ears to the outdoorsy den, "but whoever doesn't fit can take shelter in some bushes that line our camp. Keep in mind that I will post a few guards tonight to check if you are noble to be our allies or not." she mewed sternly, and flattened her ears as rain began to slowly drizzle down.
Lilytail sighed with relief. To be honest, she did not want to trek back across the border through this forming storm at the risk of getting caught or losing her way, so she dipped her head in respect to Ivorystar and arched her back, stretching.
"I know this Clan, and they are loyal to the deaths." she reported, flicking her tail.
"Would you like us to do anything for help around the camp?" she inquired, noticing some still-healing cats laying around camp and shivering.
Anonymous

Thu May 26, 2016 9:44 pm
Russetstar nodded, "Thank you for the shelter." He added, dipping his head in relief. 
~
Robinblaze flattened her ears, We'll be squished... She thought with a low growl to herself.
~
Leafpaw frowned, I've never slept without Beetlepaw,Dovepaw or Hollypaw before! Maybe Honeypaw'd like to share a nest... She thought, glancing over at Honeypaw hopefully.

~
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 28, 2016 1:45 am
Whitefeather curled her kits in closer, trying to keep the little scraps of fur alive. She secretly prayed that Blizzardkit and Breezekit made it through the night.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 28, 2016 2:43 am
Honeypaw twitched her ears as she glanced around the camp. Lightpaw is always next to me when I go to sleep! this is going to be weird....  she thought and glanced at Leafpaw. at least I'm not the only apprentice so ill have a friend.  she thought trying to see the bright side.

Ivykit rolled over kicking out and wailing feebly. She flayed her legs in the air, accidently kicking Whitefeather in the face.

Last edited by ravenheart181 on Sat May 28, 2016 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 28, 2016 3:07 am
OOC: Why is an apprentice in the nursery, or a queen in the apprentice's den?

IC: Nightwing sighed, edging away from Lightstep, her eyes dull.
--
Lightstep looked away from his sister, and up. "Yeah, we came here to help, so is there anything we can do apart from giving you more trouble?" he milky soft voice purred.
--
Dovefeather nodded, her tail swishing. "I'll try and gather some more herbs." she mewed, getting up.
--
Tigerspot flicked her tail. "Well, there should be space there." she agreed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 28, 2016 10:24 am
"Well, it is only afternoon." Ivorystar chirped.
"I'll arrange some hunting patrols, and a few border patrols as well with just BrightClanners. Russetstar, would you like to rest?" she meowed.
Sparrowpaw watched Leafpaw and Honeypaw with bright eyes.
"Would you like to sleep in the apprentices den with me? There's an empty nest next to me, and I could spare to the floor if you'd like." she mewed cheerily, seeing the uncertainty exchanging from the two.
Scorpionpaw heard the conversation and butted in, narrowing her eyes. "I don't want to sleep with some mangy DuskClanners! They reek!" she harshly whispered, dramatically tossing her head back after taking a loud sniff.
"You should shut your yappy mouth for once, Sparrowrump." she purred slyly and slipped away, grabbing a vole from the kill pile.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 28, 2016 10:33 am
" thank you." Honeypaw meowed gratefully. She then glanced at Scorpionpaw. big talk for such a small apprentice.  she thought as she watched her with narrowed eyes.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Whitefeather didn't wince. She looked at her extremely aggressive kits

Blizzardkit suckled and moved over for Snowkit to get milk as well
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 29, 2016 4:20 am
Sparrowpaw narrowed her eyes, looking up at the slowly darkening sky as more rain began to fall. She forcefully ignored Scorpionpaw's rude comments and flicked her tail, arching her back and leading Leafpaw and Honeypaw down the abandoned rabbit warren. "S-so, this is the apprentices den. It's pretty roomy to BrightClanners, but you guys are probably not used to this, so I can gather some moss and feathers for a nest by the entrance for you two." she explained eagerly.
"Sparrowrump should leave the decisions to a BrightClan-born apprentice." Scorpionpaw muttered, swallowing the last of her vole and hissing quietly as she brushed past the DuskClan patrol and sat under the safety of the Startree, flattening her ears as the wind blew rain all over the camp.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 29, 2016 6:43 am
it was actually evening
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] It's [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Night  Now [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
ooc so if its night now that means  Sparrowpaw has already shown them and stuff right.

ic.  Honeypaw rolled over in her nest, unable to get to sleep. its weird here! I just want to get back to my camp..
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 29, 2016 3:19 pm
Whitefeather licked all of her kits and watched as Snowkit started to sleep peacefully

Blizzardkit thrashed around.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun May 29, 2016 4:18 pm
Leopardpaw flinched as she felt her fur brush a DuskClan apprentice's and pulled away, snarling softly. Ugh, why did they have to bring apprentices with them?! She thought to herself, side-glancing over to Honeypaw.

Sandheart watched the rain steadily poor onto the ground, fascinated. She turned to the cat closest to her and asked, "Do you reckon it will snow tonight?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 29, 2016 5:51 pm
"I mean, probably." Danwfire huffed in response, shivering. "It's soooo cold already, and cold weather and rain usually means snow."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 30, 2016 1:25 am
Tigerspot rolled over in her nest, looking like a rabbit with her belly fur fluffed up. Her eyes were shut as she dreamed of a glossy field with prey everywhere.
--
Dovefeather, who had just come back to camp with herbs, put the herbs she had collected away and curled up in her nest, her grey fur smoothed out as she drifted off into a calm sleep.
--
Speckledberry curled up as he drifted into a quiet sleep, his mouth hanging open.
--
Lilackit wriggled in her nest, unable to sleep. I'm nearly 6 moons! she thought happily, her eyes wide. I need to get to sleep though. I just can't, I'm too excited! The she-kit laid back, still wriggling, but very slowly drifted into a hyperactive dream.
--
Lightstep curled up, his tail wrapped around him, as he drifted off into a troubled sleep. I'm sorry, Nightwing.
--
Nightwing curled up, away from Lightstep, as she gently fell asleep.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 30, 2016 2:00 am
" sorry." Honeypaw mumbled, a little hurt by her snarl. She rolled back over next to Leafpaw. why do I have to be next to that mean apprentice. She hates DuskClan cats!    she thought, thinking about Leopardpaw.

Barkpaw sighed from where he was next to Mudpaw. He rolled over unable to sleep and sat up. He stared at the Duskclan apprentices, wonder in his gaze. I wander what it's like to live in DuskClan. I bet its weird.. he thought.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 30, 2016 4:38 am
Ooc: I'm gonna start Leopard x Bark now Smile

If: Leopardpaw turned her head, finding herself staring at Barkpaw. Her fur grew hot and she turned away instantly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 30, 2016 4:46 am
Ivorystar winced, curling up into a tight ball. She kicked out with her legs and let out a soft snarl as dreams of war engulfed her. She dug her claws into the air and wriggled up, snapping her jaws at an invisible opponent.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 30, 2016 5:10 am
Barkpaw felt as if someone was watching him and turned his head swiftly, but found no one looking at him. odd.. he thought. His gaze drifted to Leopardpaw. He caught himself staring at looked away embarrassed. don't stare, what's wrong with you Barkpaw!
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 30, 2016 10:15 am
Sealpaw felt her paws prickle as she writhed around in her odd, uncomfortable nest. How do BrightClanners sleep in this bundle of feathers? It feels like I'm just sleeping on the stone floor of the apprentices den back home. she thought, grumbling as she kicked out and jerked around, hoping to find a cozy position to sleep.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 30, 2016 12:29 pm
Leopardpaw's tail swished back and forth nervously. Is it possible that I... Like Barkpaw?! NO, NO, NO! How is this happening?! she thought, panicking. "Barkpaw?" she whispered, heart pounding.

Sandheart fluffed out her pale brown fur to warm up and replied to Dawnfire, "Yeah, at least having these DuskClan cats staying here is generating a bit more heat."

Kestrelwing sprawled out in her nest uncomfortably as a rain drop hit her ear. "Why do I have to have the nest under the leak?" she muttered to herself.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 30, 2016 12:44 pm
Barkpaw turned his head around swiftly. did she catch me staring at her! no she couldn't of. Wait why do I care if she caught me staring at her, I don't even know why I was.... NO... I  cant LIKE her can I! no! snap out of it.  He hesitated before meowing quietly and shyly. " yes?" His pelt burned, and he didn't look at her, but looked at the wall behind her.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 30, 2016 12:48 pm
"I-I can't sleep," Leopardpaw groaned, laying her head down on her paws.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 30, 2016 12:51 pm
" oh.. um. ne..neither can I." Barkpaw meowed. He had never been much of a talker so he was surprised that she had chosen him to talk to. doesn't she know I'm shy I cant talk without stammering! I'm going to make a fool out of myself in front of her..
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 30, 2016 12:55 pm
"Uh, do you, want to go for a walk? I mean, only if you want to..." Leopardpaw managed to mew. Mouse-brain! It's raining outside! Of course he doesn't want to come, she scolded herself, feeling embarrassed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 30, 2016 12:57 pm
Scorpionpaw shuffled her paws as she rested her head down, eyes slowly flickering open as she caught some snippets of Barkpaw and Leopardpaw's conversation. She rolled her eyes and rudely snorted, turning on her side and laying her head on her soft paws. 
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 30, 2016 1:17 pm
" oh.. sure I guess." Barkpaw meowed but secretly he regretted it. its raining! I'm going to get soaked! then on TOP of that I'm going to embarrass myself in front of Leopardpaw I just know it! and she'll have to do all the talking I'm the shy poke over here like ' just gonna crawl away over here... so no one can see me.' toughen up Barkpaw! its TALKING what's so bad about it. oh that's right, IM TERRIBLE AT TALKING. I FREEZE UP. ok just calm down, your fine!

ooc. as you can see Barkpaw talks to himself XD
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 30, 2016 1:22 pm
OOC: LOL

IC: Really? I wonder why he agreed to come... she thought to herself, shakily getting to her paws and leading the way out of the den.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 30, 2016 1:28 pm
Barkpaw got up and followed her, carefully not to wake any of the other apprentices. As he walked out of the den he was greeted by a huge, fat, rain drop. mouse dung! he thought as he shook the water off.

Mudpaw, who had been awake the whole time sat up and snorted a little. Barkpaw has no chance with her! he's  heads over paws for her but he's just to shy and she's just to out going.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 30, 2016 1:33 pm
Rain drops pattered Leopardpaw's tabby fur, but oddly, she enjoyed the feel of water. She suddenly dashed out of camp, water spraying her face.

OOC: to the Eastern Moorland
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 30, 2016 2:48 pm
Barkpaw trudged into camp. His shoulder was aching from helping Leopardpaw to camp. the first time we go on a walk she gets hurt. great.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 30, 2016 2:51 pm
Leopardpaw felt Barkpaw wavering under her weight and she moved away, sitting under an overhang, paw still held tightly to her chest.

Ooc: Leopardpaw needs medical attention!
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 30, 2016 3:33 pm
❀omg i really hate how everyone keeps hurting cats but whatever i guess you can do it since the battle is only like two days away so hey do it haha❀
Lynxcloud heard the ruckus and roused from her nest, peering into the dark clearing. "What's going on?" she murmured, shaking out her fur and padding out of the scoop in the clearing that she slept in.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 30, 2016 3:37 pm
"Oh, it's fine, I just twisted my paw," Leopardpaw replied shakily. "You can go back to sleep, the medicine cats will take care of it."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 pm
"Well now I can't go back because you woke me." Lynxcloud snorted rudely. She shooed Barkpaw away and tiredly limped to the medicine den, blinking the sleep from her eyes as she led Leopardpaw towards the deep scoop where the medicine cats slept. "Hello? Hazelflight? Dovefeather?" she called softly.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 30, 2016 3:45 pm
Leopardpaw twitched her ears guiltily and followed the deputy. "It really isn't that bad, it can wait till tomorrow. I don't want to wake them," she protested.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum