WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+14
Spottedleaf
Chicoryfeather
Weaselreed
Willowstorm
Ravenconspiracy
Aquastar
Lunaar
Snoo
AngelflyXD
Blossomtail
Ebonyflame
Panthermask
Wishflight
Quake
18 posters
Go down
Anonymous

BrightClan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Mon May 30, 2016 11:47 pm
Leafpaw sighed, frustrated, "Honesty, are Brightclan cats always this chatty at night?" She groaned, annoyed by the two. 
~
Russetstar was half asleep in his nest, thinking about the next day and how all the patrols would be organized. I hope Finchflight is watching over the camp well... He thought hopefully before drifting off into sleep.
~
Robinblaze was laying, squished with one Duskclanner and one Brightclanner, her eyes wide open unable to sleep.
~
Skybreeze lay in the nursery, glancing at Ashkit whom she was caring for until he became an apprentice. Only if Whitefrost would help me, then it would feel like a real family  of my own.. She thought, laying her head down.
~
Foxdapple, Tigerpounce and Eagleblaze quickly fell asleep in their nests.
~
Daisypaw watched the Duskclan cats curiously, "Not always." She meowed, responding to Leafpaw's question.
~
Nettlepaw snuggled closer to Daisypaw for warmth and drifted to sleep.
~
Otterpaw lay awake in his nest, thinking about Beechpaw and crying to himself quietly, although nobody could see his tears, they could hear his sniffled now and then.
~
Thicketsong awoke from the chatting warriors in the den. He got up into a crouching position and glanced at Tigerspot. "I'm freezing in here. How about you?" He asked, wanting to do something since he was unable to fall back to sleep.

Last edited by Black Widow on Tue May 31, 2016 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 1:37 am
Honeypaw rolled over and sat up. " well, I would say we would be this talkative if another clan was in our camp." She meowed with a yawn.

Barkpaw stared after Leopardpaw. I should go get some sleep, the medicine cats can care for her..   he thought with a sigh and trotted over to the apprentice den. He dodged around the Duskclan cats and padded to his brother. He plopped down next to him. " hey Mudpaw." he meowed in his usual quiet voice.

Mudpaw sat up with a yawn. " hey how'd it go." he whispered as he shook out his pelt.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 2:43 am
Actually, Mistyheart is the new deputy, @Sky
✂️------------------------------
Sealpaw groaned as she heard the soft chattering from Leafpaw, Honeypaw, and Daisypaw. "Well, look who's talking now?" She purred with amusement and turned on her side, thinking of a whole list of questions about BrightClan.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 31, 2016 3:25 am
Ooc: For the second time, Leopardpaw needs medical attention (in the morning though)

Ic: Leopardpaw snuck away while Lynxcloud wasn't wasn't watching and plopped in her nest with a sigh, gathering some feathers to place under her sprained paw. The one time I try to have fun, I  get hurt. Now I probably won't get chosen for the raid! She thought angrily to herself.

"I hope there isn't a leak in the den," Sandheart added, rolling onto her back and scanning the ceiling.

"Yeah, I got it!" Kestrelwing grumbled, flicking her ears irritably.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 4:04 am
Barkpaw silenced Mudpaw with a glance and looked at Leopardpaw. " do you feel any better?" He asked quietly.

Honeypaw looked at Sealpaw and smiled. She rolled her eyes a little and laid back down.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 31, 2016 4:19 am
"Yeah, a bit," Leopardpaw replied, shifting in her nest uncomfortably.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 31, 2016 4:45 am
Dovefeather, who just woke up, had poked her head out the medicine den just to see Leopardpaw sneaking away with a sprained paw. She snorted loudly. "SoulClan save me." she muttered drowsily, sliding out the entrance and past Lynxcloud, over to the apprentices' den while she blinked sleep out of her eyes.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 5:48 am
Scorpionpaw groaned, tossing her head back. "I can't sleep with all this ruckus! Why were you out anyway in the dark and rain, bat blinded mouse-brain?" she scoffed rudely to Leopardpaw, scuffling up some feathers from her nest and covering her ears with her paws.
✂-------------------------------------
Sealpaw grumbled at Scorpionpaw's remark. She's quite rude. Why? I wonder who she got that from? Who's her mother? Maybe it was the leader before Ivorystar. No, that means she'd be a warrior now. No, maybe not! But, at least this means she can make a warrior back down easily too. she thought, blinking tiredly as she slipped out of the way so Dovefeather could squeeze in.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 5:55 am
Barkpaw turned his head swiftly and stared at Scorpionpaw, rage in his eyes. " hey, mind your own business." He hissed at her " and don't talk to her like that." he added, wanting to defend his friend. rude mousebrain.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 6:00 am
Scorpionpaw rolled her eyes at Barkpaw's remark. "Excuse me? You two are the mouse-brains. Why in the name of SoulClan were you out and about? Think before you speak, frog-guts." Scorpionpaw scoffed.
Ivorystar suddenly jerked up. We need to retaliate now! They'll probably all be sleeping by now, it's past moonhigh. Now we can get them for sure! she thought, shaking out her fur and dashing under a branch of the Startree to find Russetstar. She prodded him awake eagerly. "Russetstar! Wake up! We need to send these retaliation patrols now! They'll never know what hit them since they're all most likely asleep." she purred.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 6:15 am
" hey watch your mouth, KIT. I'm almost a warrior you where just made a apprentice." Barkpaw spat. He was usually not mean but Scorpionpaw was going to far.

Mudpaw sat up quickly ready to defend his brother if it got bad. He stared at Scorpionpaw 

Tinypaw sat up hearing the argument. He nudged his brother. " hey look, Scorpionpaw being mean again."
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 31, 2016 6:28 am
Leopardpaw stood up from her nest, growling. "You talk to your clanmates like that? You may as well be a rogue," she snarled at Scorpionpaw, unsheathing her claws.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 am
"Aw, how cute. I'm basically royalty. Ivorystar is my mother." Scorpionpaw quickly shot back, flattening her ears. She was only my foster mother. Who was my real one? "You all are just loads of badger droppings."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 6:50 am
" your not royalty mousebrain!" Barkpaw snarled. " Ivorystar was your FOSTER mother, your not even related to her." He added with a lash of his tail.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 6:56 am
❀ Actually, no one knows that but Ivorystar. So, scratch Scorpionpaw thinking that too XD ❀
"This argument is mouse-easy. I can't believe those bees haven't left your brain yet." she scoffed, tossing her head to the side and scowling at Leopardpaw.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 7:02 am
Mudpaw stared at Barkpaw. Knowing he would never REALLY  get back at her and just try to talk her to death. He snarled and jumped forward, pushing Scorpionpaw to the ground.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 7:06 am
Scorpionpaw mewed in surprise as Mudpaw pinned her down. She growled and lifted up her large paws, pushing him down and unsheathing her claws, poking through a piece of his mottled fur and scraping it off. She sheathed her claws and kept Mudpaw down, putting more pressure on his neck as she pushed her paws into his chin.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 7:12 am
Mudpaw unsheathed his claws and kicked out, hitting Scorpionpaw's belly. He breathed rapidly trying to get air in.

Barkpaw jumped at Scorpionpaw. " YOUVE GONE TO FAR." he snarled, throwing her of his brother.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue May 31, 2016 7:18 am
Darkpaw stood up sharply, and watched the fight. A growl forming in his throat. if it gets out of hand I will be happy to finish it.  he thought as he slide out his claws.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 7:19 am
"He attacked me first!" Scorpionpaw yowled and leaped at Barkpaw, sliding out her claws and scrabbling at his exposed back.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 7:22 am
Barkpaw yowled in pain. " but it was YOU who slide out your claws!" He snarled and fell on his back, crushing Scorpionpaw.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 7:30 am
Scorpionpaw scrambled underneath him, raising her paws and headbutting into Mudpaw, knocking him over. "I don't give a mousetail!" she snarled, leaping up and crushing Mudpaw beneath her.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 7:41 am
Mudpaw gasped for breath, kicking out. that's it.  he thought. He reached his head up and opened his mouth. He bit into her ear.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue May 31, 2016 7:43 am
Darkpaw got tired of this. He snarled and jumped forward, digging his claws into Scorpionpaw and ripping her away from Mudpaw. He threw her to the ground then raised a paw, claws out.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 7:45 am
Scorpionpaw yowled in pain, writhing back. Her ear sizzled with heat from the bite, and she glared intensely at Mudpaw. This is his last chance. she drooled from his bite and dizzily stumbled towards him, flexing her claws and lashing them across his chest. "Who made dirt in your fresh-kill?" she stuttered, wobbling back and landing in her nest. She kept her claws unsheathed, ready to continue the fight if needed.
Sealpaw watched the fight intently. "Oh my whiskers! Those claws are straighter than crow-flight." she purred.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 31, 2016 7:47 am
Tigerspot heard claws and leaped to her feet, running out the warriors den, and saw Mudpaw, Darkpaw and Scorpionpaw. "Stop that!" she shrieked, her ears flat.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 am
Darkpaw narrowed his eyes and backed away from Scorpionpaw and sat down next to Tinypaw. He kept a close eye on her.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 31, 2016 7:50 am
Tigerspot glared at the 3. "What is wrong with you?" she growled.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 7:52 am
"Shut. Up." Scorpionpaw hissed slowly as Tigerspot rushed in. She bounded back to her paws, regaining her energy and charging at Darkpaw. "This is all thistlefluff." she snarled, opening her mouth and sinking her teeth into Darkpaw's neck.
Lynxcloud snarled with annoyance. "Where are those storm-tossed yowls coming from?" she muttered, entering the apprentices den and gasping with anger and fear. She leaped at Scorpionpaw and dragged her back, cuffing her good on the air. Lynxcloud darted to Darkpaw and licked his neck gently, dabbing up the blood. "SoulClan's kits! What is going on here?" she demanded, eyes raging with fury.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 31, 2016 7:53 am
Tigerspot snarled. "Who attacked first?" she demanded.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 7:53 am
Mudpaw looked at the warrior. " she was being rude and insulting us. were sorry." He meowed, his voice loud and clear. Blood dripped from where Scorpionpaw tore his fur off.

Barkpaw stared at his feet, ashamed. " we got out of hand.. but she was being rude." He mumbled.

Springpaw stared at the used to be fighting cats in horror.

Honeypaw stared at Barkpaw, Mudpaw, Darkpaw, and Scorpionpaw. Then her gaze drifted to the warrior.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 am
"You don't attack your clanmates!" Tigerspot snarled, eyes blazing.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 7:55 am
Sealpaw butted in, eyes shining. "Well, to be exact, Mudpaw actually attacked first. Scorpionpaw was just trying to ask some questions for knowledge." she explained with a perky smile, feeling sorry for the BrightClan apprentice since no one was on her side.

Last edited by Daisyleap on Tue May 31, 2016 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue May 31, 2016 7:56 am
Darkpaw stared at Scoprionpaw in horror. Blood poured out of his neck, staining the ground around him.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 31, 2016 7:58 am
"Knowledge is fine - fighting isn't." Tigerspot growled to Barkpaw and Mudpaw.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 7:59 am
" mousedung!" Barkpaw snarled lashing a paw out at Sealpaw. " mudpaw attacked first, and scoprionpaw was insulting us! She was calling us badger droppings and other things.." He hissed turning to the warriors.

" HEY! Barkpaw! your spost to stick up for me not rat me out!" Mudpaw snarled at his brother.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 31, 2016 8:01 am
"Barkpaw, shut up." Tigerspot growled, her anger and annoyance bursting out. "You attacked a clanmate."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 8:02 am
" I was getting Scoprionpaw off Mudpaw." Barkpaw mumbled staring at his feet, hoping the warrior didn't hear what he said just then.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 8:05 am
Scorpionpaw blinked with gratitude at Sealpaw. Nice. She's pretty smart. Now I'm not in trouble. she thought, smirking and resting her head on her paws, licking some blood off her claws and digging Mudpaw's fur out of them as well.
Lynxcloud rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter who did what. You're all in trouble for fighting. You probably woke all of the Clans with this nonsense!" she snarled and wrapped her tail around each apprentice that was fighting, leading them out of the den and towards Ivorystar.
Mouse-dung. Scorpionpaw got up, hesitantly following the ignorant deputy.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 31, 2016 8:10 am
Tigerspot dipped her head to Lynxcloud, before spinning around and going back to the warriors den, curling up next to Thicketsong.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 8:10 am
Barkpaw sighed and stood up, he walked after the warrior, his head down.

Mudpaw stood up and sighed he followed the other apprentices, his tail dragging the ground.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 8:12 am
Lynxcloud snarled as she pushed the four troublesome apprentices towards Ivorystar. "These four were fighting over some thistlefluff. Physically." she explained, turning tail and trotting away, leaving all apprentices with a smack from her paw before returning to the warriors den, dipping her head to Tigerspot and collapsing into her nest angrily.
"What? Darkpaw, Mudpaw, Barkpaw, Scorpionpaw? Do you four have an explanation for this?" Ivorystar hissed, outraged.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 31, 2016 8:13 am
Tigerspot flicked her tail at Lynxcloud, slowly drifting into a calmish sleep.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue May 31, 2016 8:15 am
Darkpaw sat down in front of the leader, blood still dripping out of his neck. " were sorry Ivorystar." He meowed sadly. ill leave the others to explain it.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 8:19 am
Scorpionpaw stayed silent, lashing her tail and looking down at her paws, her back still confidently straight and her eyes still shining with anger from the fight. She licked her chest, spitting out the rest of the blood and blinking slyly, glancing at each apprentice. I would've made mouse-meat out of them. Good thing they're my Clanmates and we were in a tight space. she thought, rolling her eyes. 
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 8:20 am
" well um.. um.." Barkpaw started to mean then fell silent, unable to speak anymore.

Mudpaw looked up from where he was lapping at where Scorpionpaw ripped out his fur. " Scorpionpaw was being rude to Barkpaw and Leopardpaw, I got tired of it and launched my self at her, claws sheathed,  mind you, then Scorpionpaw attacked back, full on, claws included." He answered his leader.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 8:26 am
Scorpionpaw immediately leaped to her paws. "Excuse me? I believe I pinned you down, claws sheathed, then Darkpaw came into the fight with his claws unsheathed, so I followed. There's bees in your brain, Mudpaw." she chimed in, flattening her ears.
"Scorpionpaw," Ivorystar looked down, her eyes full of grief and worry more than anger for the young apprentice. Like mother like daughter. she thought, shaking her head. "I'll figure this out in the morning. You two go to bed," she flicked her tail to Barkpaw and Mudpaw, "You guys stay here." she beckoned for Scorpionpaw and Darkpaw to come into her den.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 31, 2016 8:29 am
Mudpaw and Barkpaw looked at each other then shrugged then padded back to there nest and laid down.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue May 31, 2016 8:31 am
Darkpaw stared at his leader and ducked his head. He followed Ivorystar into her den. The blood from his neck left a little trail in the dust.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 31, 2016 9:16 am
Ivorystar sighed, lashing her tail. "Darkpaw, Scorpionpaw. You know fighting in general is wrong. Why did you do it?" she mewed quietly, her tiredness clearly showing.
"It's not my fault!" Scorpionpaw whined. "I was just asking why Barkpaw and Leopardpaw went out in this rain and at moonhigh, because that's pretty mouse-brained of them! I just used my instincts. It's Darkpaw that should be punished! He leaped at me head-on, claws unsheathed, Mudpaw, too, just, at least he had his claws in." she explained lightly, a low growl rumbling in her throat as she shot a glance to Darkpaw.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum