WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+14
Spottedleaf
Chicoryfeather
Weaselreed
Willowstorm
Ravenconspiracy
Aquastar
Lunaar
Snoo
AngelflyXD
Blossomtail
Ebonyflame
Panthermask
Wishflight
Quake
18 posters
Go down
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

BrightClan Camp - Page 10 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:09 am
OOC: Taking it slowly xDD
IC: After giving it a decent thought. "Lets go with Hunting today." He hasn't done much hunting for a while.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:28 am
"We can go to the Eastern Moorlands. I haven't been there in awhile." Shadowpaw mentioned, twitching her tail happily and making her way to the entrance of camp. She was glad to have Thistlesong as her mentor, since he didn't seem to mind going hunting a lot.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:17 pm
Thicketsong nodded, "Let's go, I'll race you!" He meowed, wanting to test his apprentice's speed.
-
Skybreeze nodded, "Let's head to the old twoleg nest, I've heard theres lots of mice this moon hiding there." She meowed, leading Hazepaw out the camp.
-
Daisypaw waited for Aurorashade to lead her out for training or hunting. "What are we doing today?" She asked.
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:22 pm
Hazepaw nodded, and followed her out of camp, giving a small glance behind him before he left.

OOC: moving to ol' twoleg nest I guess
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:54 am
Shadowpaw sprinted after him, kicking up a bit of dirt in the process. She caught up to him rather quickly, as her small size helped her and her training on hunting as well. "I can keep up." She meowed to him, her little legs going fast. 

OOC: now switch to other place
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:44 am
Aurorashade looked down to Daisypaw once again. "Hunting at the moorlands." she let out a mrrow of delight as she turned tail from her apprentice and crashed through the camp exit, her paws racing across the grass.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:58 pm
Daisypaw widened her eyes in shock, she hesitated then ran off after her mentor. "Hey! Wait up!" She yowled, a huge grin on her face.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:53 am
Juniper feather looked up. She stretched and walked out. She looked around. "Anyone up for a bit of hunting?"

Soot fur climbed to his feet. "Sure!"
Anonymous

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:26 am
Eagleblaze padded over to Juniperfeather, "I'll come along." He meowed. "Might as well get something done today." He added in, mostly to himself.
Lily
Lily

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:15 am
Juniperfeather nodded at both Sootfur and Eagleblaze. "I think we can try the Western moorlands. What do you think??"\

Sootfur nodded. "Sure. I have not been hunting there for a while!"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:31 am
"I could go with you!" Aukletstorm called, ignoring her pain and plodding out toward the hunting patrol.

Boulderheart looked around the clearing. "Who wants to join me on border patrol?" he called, his booming voice echoing throughout the hollow.
Anonymous

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:58 pm
Foxdapple raised her tail and padded over to Boulderheart. "I can come." She meowed. "I'll just go get Scorpianpaw."  The calico she-cat added in as she bounded off to find her apprentice.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:26 am
"I'll go!" Kestrelwing meowed, heavily getting to her paws. She felt like she needed to get last night's raid out of her head.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 am
Scorpionpaw ripped off the last morsel of her crow before getting to her paws and padding back into her den for another nap. She bumped into her mentor, Foxdapple. "Hi," she acknowledged, deeply hoping she wouldn't have to go for a training session.

Lynxcloud flicked her eyes over to Juniperfeather. "Why don't you just join my hunting patrol? We'll get things done faster." she grunted, picking a thorn out of her pad that she had stepped on.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:29 pm
Boulderheart gave a brisk nod to the cats who had agreed to join him on the patrol. "Shall we go to the WaterClan border and make sure they aren't up to trouble?" he suggested.
Lily
Lily

Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:25 pm
Juinperfeather nodded. "Good idea. If we work togeather, there may be more food."

Sootfur nodded.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:33 am
Foxdapple grinned, "There you are, Scorpianpaw!" She purred, "Your on border patrol with me." Her voice high and cheerful as she beckoned for the younger she-cat to follow her, unaware of the apprentice's disappointment.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:34 am
Oh great. She thought, trailing after her mentor. "So, where are we heading?" she asked the rest of the patrol.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 pm
Shadowpaw padded after her mentor, feeling better after he said the clan would be proud of her. She went and dropped her mentor's raven on the fresh kill pile, wondering what her enxt task would be.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:29 pm
Thicketsong flicked his tail, "Well you did great today! Go have some rest or chat with your friends. I might take you battle training later today." He meowed, yawning.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:40 am
Whitefeather walked outside. "Hey Icebreeze, have you seen my kits anywhere?" She asked her daughter

"I saw Blizzardkit go to the dirtplace and the others are with the elders I think" Icebreeze responded
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:06 am
Shadowpaw simply nodded to her mentor before heading off to get some rest. She was indeed tired after her hunting trip, the rabbit putting a strain on her muscles a bit. She figured if she did some battle training, it would help her become better at hunting too, despite her non-interest in battle training.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:26 pm
Nettlepaw noticed Shadowpaw returning from her hunting with Thicketsong and padded up to the fellow denmate. "Hi, Shadowpaw. Wanna play something?" She asked, hoping the apprentice wouldn't think she was kit-like.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:36 pm
Starkit sat in the nursery, looking around for the other kits. "Hwello?!" Starkit mewed as loudly as they could.

OOC: Why don't the kits every play with my kits ;-;
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:42 pm
"Not right now, i am sorry. I just got back from a hunting trip with my mentor. Maybe later after i have rested?" She told Nettlepaw, dipping her head kindly before retreating to the den and her nest. She was really tired, and if others were to bother her she would become upset.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:19 am
Ooc Poofing Blizzarfkit and Snowkit to the nursery

IC "Hi!" Blizzardkit mewed happily to Starkit.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:05 am
OOC: THANK YOU AQUATAIL! Very Happy <33 XD 

IC: Starkit looked up, and made the biggest smile ever. "Hwi Bwizzrd!" Mewed Starkit.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:43 pm
"WaterClan border." Boulderheart grunted. "Just to make sure there aren't any hard feelings from our last scuffled." he added sarcastically.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:41 pm
Foxdapple nodded, "Okay, when are we going to head out?" She asked, determined to stretch her legs.
~
Nettlepaw flattened her ears, "Oh...okay." She mewed quietly as Shadowpaw left her. Nettlepaw padded towards the fresh-kill pile and picked through it, taking out a shrew and bit into it slowly, bored out of her mind.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:01 pm
"Now?" Boulderheart grumbled, puzzled by the question. Is something else going on?
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:46 am
"Ughh, let's just go," Ketrelwing grumbled. Why do patrols always have to wait so long to leave?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:54 am
Lynxcloud flicked her tail and led the way out. Whitefrost and Oceanmist followed on her heels. "WaterClan, here we come!" Oceanmist shouted, skipping ahead and kicking up leaves as she went.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:49 am
Whitefeather stood up out of her nest and yowled for her kits to come to the nursery.

Snowkit ran back to the nursery, butting into Starkit as she entered. "Sorry" She said.

"You are too small to squish a fly!" Blizzardkit exclaimed.

Ooc @Ravenheart pls rp Lightningkit and Ivykit :3
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:47 am
Shadowpaw woke up to what felt like a long time, but was only maybe several minutes. She was still very tired, but could not sleep, and she wasn't sure why. She then got out of her nest and stretched, before going back outside. She saw Nettlepaw still next to the freshkill pile, and Shadowpaw walked over to her. "I am sorry for how I was earlier, but I can't sleep right now. What game did you want to play?" Shadowpaw asked Nettlepaw, deciding it would be better if she did something with the other apprentice, as to make up for not doing it earlier.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:22 am
Ivykit squeaked as Lightningkit jumped onto her, pushing her to the ground. " TAG! your it!" He yowls, jumping of her and running.

Ivykit stared to run, the stopped. " comin momma!" She calls, racing towards the den, lightningkit on her heels, they both squeeze threw the entrance and into there nest. " what are we needed for momma?" Ivykit asked.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:25 am
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  It's  Morning  Now 
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:11 pm
Starkit flinched, then looked at Snowkit. "Its ok." Starkit curled in a small ball of fur, and tried to sleep. Starkit felt warm, and purred softly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:01 am
Iceheart groaned as sunlight flooded over his pale grey and white pelt. He covered his face with his white paws, trying to stay asleep as long as possible. Giving into the sudden awakening, he groggily opened his frosted blue eyes, glancing around. He watched the flanks of his denmates rise and collapse with each breath. Content with this, he tried his best to tiptoe out of the den without waking anybody else up. He turned to look around the clearing, dust swirling at the edges. He squinted through the searing sunlight, realizing it was nearly deserted. He spotted a few knots of cats by the apprentices den, but that was about it. I'm glad I don't have to wake up that early nowadays! he thought, limping over to the kill pile and sitting down awkwardly, taking a small chomp from a juicy vole.
Anonymous

Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:47 pm
Skybreeze padded into the camp, her neck fur dried with blood.
"Hazepaw, lets get you to the medicine cat's den." She meowed, flicking her tail.
~
 OOC: Not trying to interfere with plot, I won't make it long or too dramatic :3
~
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:02 pm
Hazepaw stumbled a bit, it was probably his first time going to the medicine den. Wounded that is. "Y-yeah ok." Hazepaw tried to sound ok, but he was in the slightest of shock, he made his way towards the medicine den
Anonymous

Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:02 pm
Nettlepaw widened her eyes in shock at Hazepaw's wound and Skybreeze's. "Hazepaw! Are you okay? What happened?" She meowed, bounding up to her friend.
~
Skybreeze's whiskers twitched as she motioned her tail for Hazepaw to hurry up. "You can talk to him while he's being treated." She meowed, slipping into the medicine cat 's den.
~
 OOC: I ship Hazepaw and Nettlepaw even though they're just friends ;-;
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:56 pm
OOC: I flippin agree xD

IC: Hazepaw tried to look a bit more natural, he didn't want Nettlepaw to see him like this. "Y-yeah I'm ok." He replied quietly. Before following his mentor into the medicine den
Anonymous

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:40 pm
Nettlepaw sighed and sat down in front of the medicine cat's den, hoping that Hazepaw would be okay.
~
Skybreeze nudged Hazepaw in, trying to quicken his pace. "Hello? Roseleaf or Hazelflight? Anybody here?" She meowed, licking the blood on her neck.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:28 am
Pheonixmoon padded out of the gloom, eyes half closed. "You know, I have my full name, you can ask me too," she grumbled, shaking out her ginger fur. "Now, what do you want?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:24 pm
Whitefeather blinked at her kit as Blizzardkit coughed. "Come on Blizzardkit. We are going to the medicine den." She mewed

Blizzardkit coughed loudly, waving her paw bye to Starkit as she was carried out. "See you soon" she rasped
Anonymous

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:44 pm
OOC: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Blizzardkit wasn't even sick before ?? Plus, It's obvious that the medicine cat den is now being occupied and there shouldn't be too much drama. Don't just make your kit cough and be sick out of the blue.
~
Skybreeze nodded, "Sorry about that." She meowed in apology, dipping her head, "Hazepaw and I were attacked by a fox. Luckily it ran off, but we've been injured." She meowed, her throat's fur soaked in blood.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:11 am
Ooc she was sick for the last warrior cat day
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:51 am
Ooc: I'm treating Skybreeze and Hazepaw first. Also, does Skybreeze have any other injuries besides her throat, and what are Hazepaw's injuries?

Ic: Phoenixmoon examined Skybreeze's most severe wound, nodding her head slightly. She padded to the back of the den and grabbed a swath of cobwebs, pressing them to Skybreeze's throat. "Hopefully this will stop the bleeding," she mumbled quietly to herself.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:11 am
OOC: All medicine cats are required to treat the kits first, not only because Blizzardkit was sick for a long time, but because that means the kit is more prone to death.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:16 pm
Ooc: Damn, Whitefeather and Blizzardkit didn't even come into the den yet. Whitefeather just said, "We are going to the den", so they technically aren't even there yet :O, and Phoenixmoon is already occupied, there are literally three other medicine cats in BrightClan, so at least one other is probably in camp.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum