WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+16
Aquastar
Panthermask
Feather
Lily
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Daisyleap
Lunaar
Weaselreed
Sushi
Davewing
Leaf
Spottedleaf
Ravenconspiracy
Chicoryfeather
Leopardspots
20 posters
Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

DuskClan Camp - Page 13 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:01 pm
Coldfoot flattened his ears. I'm just saying, if they joined our Clan why couldn't we keep our name.

Blueshine scoffed. "Our generation is the whole reason you exist. If Viperstar hadn't pitied your lot we'd have left them to rot in twolegplace, then where would you be?"
Anonymous

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:45 pm
Robinblaze flattened her ears, hating whenever the war or Viperstar was ever mentioned. "Will you two shut your mouse-traps?!" She hissed after hearing enough. "No cat can get a decent sleep here without you quarreling with everyone." She grunted.
~
Spiderpaw frowned, he felt horribly bad because he thought he had caused them to argue. "Uh, sorry Blueshine." He meowed quietly, hoping they would stop.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:39 am
Hollyshade hissed, baring her teeth. "Leave the elders alone, Tulippaw," she growled. "And Blueshine, we are helping our patients. The elders den just happened to crash down so suddenly while we were in the middle of it." Hollyshade continued her work and dipped some moss into a pool in the back of the den, placing it on one of the rocks for new patients.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:24 pm
Blueshine scoffed. "I'd much appreciate if you could make sure I don't find another bramble lodged in my skin." she murmured.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:32 am
Hollyshade flattened her ears, continuing to gather moss. She carefully placed some fresh reeds and moss around the two elders for support, and then shifted through the herb storage. "Out of marigold," she muttered, making a mental note.

Blizzardtuft padded into the apprentices den, searching for Shrewpaw. "Shrewpaw! I want to take you out for a training session!" he meowed, his voice echoing around the nearly empty den.
Anonymous

Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm
OOC: Isn't Littleflower in Brightclan right now?

IC: Shrewpaw perked her ears and groaned, quickly picking her way through the scattered and untidy nests. "Right now? Isn't it storming?" She whined, shivering as a cold gust of wind blew in her face.

Spiderpaw watched closely as Hollyfoot worked and beamed as she muttered something of marigold. "I can go find some when the storm is over!" He offered, hoping to help.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:23 am
OOC: Haha I was so tired when I wrote that oops
IC: Blizzardtuft sighed. "Right," he huffed, fluffing out his tail as a cold breeze swept across the den. "Why don't we train in camp? Battles have happened in the past within a Clan camp." 

Hollyshade turned around, nodding to Spiderpaw. "Yes, that'd be wonderful." she mewed.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:29 am
Shrewpaw made a nervous noise, not wanting to battle train in the mud. "Can we at least not roll in the ground?" She meowed, picking her way around puddles.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:29 am
Hawkpaw stretched out. "Yeah, just in case the apprentice den collapses too it'll probably be good to get out." he teased.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:08 pm
Shrewpaw widened her blue eyes and inched farther away from the den, squinting up at the top of the den in case it was going to give in and collapse any second.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:19 pm
Hawkpaw giggled, trotting out and flicking his tail. "I'm teasing." he purred, "So, what are we doing?"
Anonymous

Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:24 pm
Shrewpaw frowned Licked her chest in embarrassment. "Well, Blizzardtuft wants battle training, right here in camp." She meowed. Suddenly she shrieked out as she stepped forward into a muddy patch, and quickly jumped back.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:59 pm
Tulippaw growled a little, but didn't say any more. Horrible cats, she thought darkly, moving towards Hollyshade. "Didn't you just go and collect more?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:15 am
Blizzardtuft rolled his eyes when Shrewpaw stepped in the mud. "Oh, man up," he purred. "We haven't trained in a while, and since it's raining it's better to do it in camp."

Hollyshade looked over at Tulippaw, straining her memory. "I must've forgotten," she mewed. "It's not urgent, I'll go fetch some when the rain stops."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am
Tulippaw nodded curtly, walking outside to try and find some prey to quench the growling hunger in her belly.

Rainpaw sighed, watching the rain through the entrance of the apprentices den.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:27 am
Creampaw emerged from the apprentices den, yawning. "Hi, Tulippaw!" she exclaimed, trotting over to her friend. "What's going on in the great ol' medicine den?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:30 pm
Hawkpaw looked down at a mud puddle that had formed, looked around him, then leaped into the puddle. Mud flew from under his paws, hitting everyone in the surrounding area near the apprentice den.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:42 pm
Shrewpaw flinched back and cried out in surprise. "Ooh, you've got my pelt all muddy now!" She hissed, her paws frozen to the ground, afraid to move because of the mud.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:07 am
Blizzardtuft sighed. He leaped in front of Shrewpaw, growling and pretending to be a FrostClan cat. "Alright, we're in battle so what do you do? I've got backup behind me..." Blizzardtuft flicked his tail to Hawkpaw, motioning for him to help in the makeshift fight.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:16 pm
Tulippaw huffed. "Coldfoot has really shown how he doesn't like me, simply because I'm half LeafClan and half CloudClan." She sunk her claws into the wet soil. "We're DuskClan now, not separate Clans. It...it just irritates me, sorry."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:06 am
Hollyshade rested her tail on Tulippaw's shoulder. "It's Coldfoot. What do you expect?" she chuckled, rasping her tongue over Tulippaw's ear before returning to her herb organizing.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:04 pm
ooc: Tulippaw was outside with Creampaw, @Daisyleap ahahah

ic: Riverswoop rested his chin on his paw with a sigh, closing his eyes and attempting to get some rest, regardless of the restless energy that buzzed through his paws.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 am
OOC: Oops sorry lol
IC: Creampaw shrugged. "I guess Coldfoot just isn't used to the Clans merging? Or he just doesn't like it." she suggested.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:04 am
OOC: Recap, please? Razz
Anonymous

Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:57 pm
Shrewpaw froze and thought back to their recent lessons. "Uh, I..I forgot how to fight two at a time..." She meowed, looking down at the ground helplessly and with embarrassment.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:59 pm
Sleetblaze looked round as she came back in from hunting with 3 mice, putting them on the pile. She yawned, laying down as the rain fell.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:16 pm
Russetstar paced around in front of his den, taking an occasional glance over to the forest and direction of Brightclan. Where is Littleflower? He watched the sun warily, hoping she would return before it was too late to appoint a new second deputy.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:59 am
Blizzardtuft sighed, rolling his eyes. "Fine," he mewed. "Let's pretend Hawkpaw is on your side. Now, try and get past me to the fresh-kill pile, where all of the prey I've stolen from your Clan is." he moved backwards, eyes fixed on Shrewpaw, and accidentally bumped into Sleetblaze. "Oops, terribly sorry." he said absentmindedly, returning his gaze to his apprentice.
Anonymous

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 am
Shrewpaw nodded, and grinned at Hawkpaw as he was switched to her team. If he was lucky enough, he'd only receive at least one flirt from Shrewpaw. She quickly steadied herself and blinked at Hawkpaw, "Do you have an idea?" She meowed, clueless herself of what to do.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:37 am
Snowheart scenter at the fresh-kill pile with a frown. There wasn't much...but she didn't want to leave camp and risk missing the appointment of their new deputy.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:39 pm
Dovefrost noticed Snowheart eying the low fresh-kill pile and padded over with her tail stuck straight up and her chin held high. "Hello!" She meowed, tapping the warrior from behind.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:22 pm
Snowheart jumped at first then turned, relaxing when she recognized the voice and scent "Hello" she smiled "Sorry I guess I was a bit distracted huh?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:01 am
Sleetblaze watched the two from the other end of the pile, hoping they didn't ask her to join the conversation and planning an escape from it.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 am
Snowheart then scented the other she-cat and looked over at Sleetblaze apologetically "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't notice you either..." she hoped the distracted excuse worked well in terms of the she-cat as well
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:54 am
"Uhm, yeah, sure, ok." Sleetblaze said quietly, still trying to work out a way to get out of this.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:59 am
"I must have seemed rude, um..." Snowheart trailed off. Sense she couldn't see very well, she had to go off tone of voice "Sorry um...who do you think our new deputy will be?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:03 am
"Mmm, yeah." Sleetblaze said, distracted before turning to Snowheart. "Uh, what did you say?"
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:04 am
Snowheart smiled "I asked who you think our new deputy will be" she had every confidence in their leader...didn't mean she wasn't curious.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:09 am
"Oh, uh I don't know. Maybe Littleflower." Sleetblaze meowed, saying the first cat that came to her head and forgetting she was the deputy currently.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:13 am
"Littleflower is already deputy" Snowheart chuckled gently, not in a teasing way, she hoped it just amused her a bit.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:16 am
Sleetblaze cursed under her breath. "Um, right, forgot." she mewed, quickly biting into a squirrel to save her from talking.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:19 am
"It's fine..." Snowheart trailed off awkwardly "I'm going to go see if she needs me on a hunting patrol, speaking of her..."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:06 am
OOC: Littleflower is at BrightClan for a meeting with Ivorystar, but she's coming back soon. @Snowheart Smile

IC: Hollyshade rummaged through the supplies and sighed, noticing they were running out of more herbs and not just yarrow. She padded over to Coldfoot and dipped her head to the older medicine cat. "Should I go out with a few warriors and Spiderpaw to gather some herbs? The storm has seemed to died down a little bit." she meowed, ears pricked.

Daisyleap scampered out of the warriors den, where she was temporarily staying while she was training. Sooner or later she suspected she'd move to the elders den because of her old age. She awkwardly maneuvered through Dovefrost, Snowheart, and Sleetblaze to get some fresh-kill. She reminisced about her first catch as a kitten when she spotted a starling on top of the pile. She grabbed it and took a bite, savoring the juicy taste. Despite the kittypet food being so good, she enjoyed tasting the delicious memories of her childhood before she was taken to her forever housefolk. She decided not to interfere with the conversation the three warriors were having and instead disappeared back into the warriors den. She plopped into her nest and continued eating her bird. Why would there be two deputies? Is this involving that code Gingerpatch told me about? she thought shyly.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:11 am
OOC: Oh ok @Daisyleap Smile

Snowheart watched the warrior curiously..her scent....Snowheart quickly shook it off and continued chatting with the other two warriors, sure that it was nothing.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 pm
Dovefrost flicked her tail, "Anyway, I was thinking you don't seem too busy. And you too Sleetblaze." She started off, glancing at the other introverted she-cat, "We should go hunting together!" She meowed, doing a little hop on her paws.

Spiderpaw perked his ears as his name was mentioned, he quickly got up from his nest where he was pondering thoughts about Tulippaw and why she didn't like him and padded over to Hollyshade. "Are we going to find marigold now?" He asked, sitting down politely, although his paws shuffled in excitement.

Russetstar sighed, and glanced around for anyone nearby, "Blizzardtuft!" He called, "Could you go and bring Coldfoot and Hollyshade to my den? I need to have a word with them both." He ordered, nodding  the medicine cat's den.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:30 pm
Lavendermist Yawns "Spottedkit?" She Asked. Wonder she wants to talk. She wonders
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:57 pm
Spottedkit was up and playing in the nursery with a moss ball. "Oh, hey mother." She said.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:08 pm
"Sure" Snowheart stood up, always happy to help "I was thinking of maybe going hunting anyway..."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:01 am
"Wait, what?" Sleetblaze said, her eyes wide. "Uhm sure?"
Anonymous

Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:09 am
Snowheart smiled at her and then stood up "Let's go then!"
Sponsored content