WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 3 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:52 am
"Oh, 6. They're all healthy. She said she isn't having any more litters - and I agree!" Deadpool purred. "Anyway, I can show you them if you'd like?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 3 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:55 am
"Six kits...that'll be difficult to keep." Jingle remarked, "I could barely handle two."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:56 am
"Yeah. And it's a big jump from 1 kit." Deadpool agreed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:58 am
"  sure I would love to see them, what did you name them?" shadow meowed as cheerfully as she could with all the pain she was in.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:00 pm
"We've only named one so far even though our owner has named them all who is called Maximum Ride, or Max for short." Deadpool purred. "Jingle, you comin'?" he asked.

OOC: ignore de tiny text XD
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:10 pm
" that's cute!" shadow purred. 6 kits! gosh that's a lot!
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:13 pm
"Hold on, I'll see if Feathermoon doesn't mind you seeing them." Deadpool mewed, running back to where his mate was. "Can we have visitors?" he asked, nodding and running back to Shadow when she nodded. "Follow me." he told her, padding back to where Feathermoon lay, licking her kits warm.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:17 pm
shadow padded after deadpool, a trail of blood staining the grass behind her. " oh their adorable!" she gasped as she saw them.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:20 pm
Deadpool smiled. He looked closely at the small grey cat, feeling something weird about him. He shrugged it off. "Maybe we should call the cream one Nudge." he joked as the cream she-kit wriggle around mewling.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:29 pm
Jingle looked at them and purred. "They're rather cute." Jingle agreed, "Not sure Shard will be that enthusiastic about six more mouthes to feed."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:30 pm
" this shard character seems... different whose not happy about kits!" shadow meowed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:32 pm
"Heh, it includes 6 cats to hunt when they're older as well though." Deadpool agreed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:34 pm
"Well, she's kind of leader-ish around these parts and had kits of her own before...she's not fond of them as a result." Jingle explained, "Not a single kit of hers survived to adulthood."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:36 pm
"I know what it's like to lose kits." Feathermoon agreed. "It made me unsure if I wanted to have a second litter."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:37 pm
" oh.. that's.. horrible." shadow whispered.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:40 pm
"Two of them to a fight, one of them wandered off in a bad storm. Never found that ones body, she searched for ages." Jingle mewed, "The twolegplace is dangerous if you're alone."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:41 pm
Feathermoon smiled awkwardly. "I had a litter of 4 kits when I was in StormClan. Not sure how many still live, though."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:41 pm
shadow shuddered. " ok. well um, how are you feeling feathermoon." she meowed trying to change the subject.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:42 pm
"Better. That was a long birth time." Feathermoon shuddered.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:44 pm
"You should probably get water, there isn't any moss around so we can't fetch it for you.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:45 pm
"Thanks, that'd help." Feathermoon smiled gratefully at Jingle, rubbing her smallest kit to keep warm. "She looks so white, maybe we should call this one Angel." Feathermoon pointed out.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:46 pm
" well I'm glade your feeling better, and where is the water?" shadow meowed. I haven't drank any water all day!
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:56 pm
Jingle padded cautiously across the path and to a small pool of water, motioning for Shadow to follow. "Twolegs sometimes walk across that weird path with dogs." she explained, "It leads onto the moor."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:59 pm
shadow crawled up beside her. " ok." she lapped at the water thirstly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:15 pm
"The moor usually isn't too safe to hunt on, you have to deal with Clan cats as well as quite a few coyotes along there. Further into the twolegplace is a death sentence if you aren't experience in survival." Jingle explained, "This is the middleground, between a tight-knit, loyal, territorial group and complete anarchy"
Anonymous

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 pm
OOC: Is River in this litter? I adopted him a long time ago, remember? And created him. Very Happy

The orange tabby kitten started squirming around with a mewl of hunger.
-

Artemis stalked around the streets, scenting a mouse, she crouched down and pounced at it, slicing it afterwards and gulping it down. Her ears perked as she heard voices coming from nearby and narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

OOC: When are the other places going to be added?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:03 am
OOC: I think River was part of Feather's first litter with Deadpool, with Chestnut, Hazel and Nut (I'm pretty sure). And the other places's all be added when Willow is back.

IC: Hazel watched the new kittens. "They're so tiny!" she purred.
--
Feathermon nodded. "You were that size, once." she purred.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:28 am
River hopped beside them and took a few heartbeats to study the kits. "What are their names?" He asked, looking up at his mother.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:31 am
"Maximum Ride. Angel. Nudge." Feathermoon pointed at the 3 named she-kits with her tail. She looked at the Tom-cats. "The black Tom looks like a Fang."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:24 am
" ok. Thank you again for letting me stay." Shadow meowed happily. She sat down by the water and lapped at her wounds again. " do you guys have any cob webs around here?" she asked jingle.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:26 am
Deadpool padded after Jingle and Shadow, overhearing Shadow's question. "You can find them anywhere that's not used much." he mewed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:31 am
" ok. well...."  shadow meowed and looked around then grabbed some leaves and put it on her wounds carefully to stop the bleeding. " that should work." she meowed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:27 am
OOC: Artemis's group is gonna join Jingle and Shard, right?
IC: Honor spotted Artemis and limped over, feeling a harsh kicking in her belly.
"Where's Arrow? I think the kits are comIIIING!" Honor mewed, ending with a yowl as she dropped to the floor, grabbing a nearby stick and biting on it as the first kit came out.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:13 pm
" is ANOTHER cat giving birth!" shadow meowed as she pricked her ears.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:51 pm
"I suppose so," Minkura chuckled, padding up behind Shadow.
"That's Honor, with Artemis's group. We're close with them." she explained.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:34 pm
"Mating season..." Jingle snickered, "Hey Min! We got a new recruit!"
Anonymous

Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:27 pm
OOC: Their not joining into their group, but yes they are becoming allies if that's okay with Leo?
Also, didn't Honor already have her second litter? Unless your making a third, that's fine.
IC: 
Riot let out a squeak as he batted his mother's ears, "What are you doing?" He mewed tilting his head. The kits obviously had no clue that his mother was giving birth.

Artemis perked her ears as she finished gulping down her mouse, she popped out from a alley way. "Aaannd, Arrow's missing again." She meowed with a frown.

Speckleswoop joined the cats and blinked at the kit, "Come here, you mouse-brain." She hissed, pulling Riot away from his mother.

Peril watched from a bush, "More siblings?" She mumbled to herself angrily.

Cobra was casually lying in the sun atop a flat shed's roof. He opened his one eyes lazily to check what was happening.

River groaned, "MORE kits? Well, I'm not hunting for yours."He scoffed, holding his head high.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:43 am
OOC: Oh, what, she did? Whoops, then scratch all that. And, can we pretend they're already allies?
IC: Melody blinked one eye open lazily, padding out of her hollow bramble bush.
"Mom, I'm hungry," she complained, batting at Riot's ear.

Honor rolled her eyes.
"Fine, go hunt! You're old enough." she scoffed, padding up to Artemis.

Min glanced at Shadow suspiciously, scanning her body.
"What's your name?" she asked after a while with her milky soft voice.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:56 am
Feathermoon rolled her eyes. "I want to run and stretch my legs..." she complained to nobody in particular.
--
Hazel watched her mum. "More babies? This group is expanding by the thousands." she purred.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:02 am
OOC: NO MORE BABIES SCRATCH ALL THAT GUYS
IC: Minkura scoffed, tossing her head.
"Then run," she rolled her eyes and disappeared into a hollow tree trunk where she usually slept and groaned with satisfaction as she quickly lapped up some water that ran through a small stream in the trunk and chomped on a fresh squirrel.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:05 am
"I can't run when I just gave birth." Feathermoon shot back.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:41 pm
" I'm shadow. I'm new around here, and I think I might stay and help you all out in hunting, if that's ok of course." shadow meowed respectfully.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:22 pm
Riot stuck his tongue out at Melody and tackled her playfully. 

Peril watched the kits with interest and stepped in, "What are you doing?" She hissed with a roll of her eyes.

OOC: Btw, the kits should be about 6 or 7 moons by now.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:38 am
Melody let out a rude scoff at her mother's reply.
"Fine, let's go hunting, Riot," she purred.
Anonymous

Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:28 am
Riot nodded in reply, the kits were soon to be seven moons and they had already been taught to hunt by Artemis. Carelessly, he crossed the duskclan border, not caring about the funny scent lingering around it. Opening his jaws to scent, he caught the scent of a mouse, crouching, he pounced on it and snapped its neck with his long claws. Her perked his ears as he heard faint voices of cats.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:15 am
OOC: Which ones, Hazel, Nut, Chestnut and River?
Anonymous

Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:58 am
OOC: honor and arrow's second litter
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:26 am
OOC: ahh. XD

IC: Deadpool padded back to his mate. "Chestnut, Hazel, Nut, River, do you want to learn how to hunt while your mum rests?" he asked.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:33 pm
"I know how to hunt!" Chestnut squealed, offended. "I'm just not great at it!"
Anonymous

Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:53 pm
River snorted and his face twisted up, soon enough he started laughing and was laying on the ground. "HAHAHAHA! Chestnut... d-doesn't know how to hunt!" He teased, still snickering.

Riot flicked his ear, "Hey, do you hear that?" He meowed as he turned to face Melody. Faint sounds of Duskclan cats were coming from nearby, but obviously the tom had no clue they were clan cats.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum