WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Anonymous

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 2 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:30 am
Beetlepaw narrows his eyes, obviously not trusting te cat. "Yea and hedgehogs fly!" He spat.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 2 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:31 am
"Calm down a little, alright?" Shard mewed, stretching her legs, "I'm back where you want me, see?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:31 am
"Put yourself in her paws." Lightstep pointed out to Beetlepaw. "That might be true."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:42 am
Shard looked down at her paws then back up. "Please don't." she chuckled, unsheathing her claws.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:48 am
Lightstep glared at Shard, his claws unsheathing and sheathing back. "It's an expression." he growled.
--
OOC: Grammar cat Razz don't ask how he knows that

he just knows
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:49 am
"Huh, well, I'm going to go, thanks for coming by to visit." Shard mewed, padding off, following the scent of pigeon.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:51 am
Mintapple bounded after her and put a gentle paw on her shoulder.
"Lilytail!" he called out, and saw the deputy quickly hopping up the alleyway.
"It's you again." she locked gazes with Shard, raising one eyebrow.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 am
Lightstep, Nightwing and Bouldersnow ran after Mintapple, watching Shard carefully.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:58 am
"What do you WANT from me?" Shard sighed, "Seriously, I left your territory? Leave me alone!"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:59 am
Lilytail stepped forward with a snarl.
"Why were you heading to the Gathering Island the first time we saw each other and why did you scream when FrostClan arrived?" she hissed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:28 am
"Because I didn't want to cross directly through your territory and risk getting murdered." Shard growled, "I've lost friends to territory disputes."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:24 am
shadow ran over the border and stopped, panting. " I broke.. a cats.. leg!" she gasped at herself. " I'm a horrible cat.."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:26 am
Deadpool licked Feathermoon's shoulder lightly.
--
Feathermoon suddenly shrieked as her belly started kicking, and she threw up again. 

OOC: here come de babies
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:27 am
Jingle saw the young cat and stepped out in front of her, a friendly and concerned look in her eyes. "You alright, honey?" she mewed with a motherly voice.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:28 am
ooc do you have the babies audition made?

ic.   shadow pricked her ears as she heard the shriek. She crawled threw the under growth, a trail of blood on the ground behind her.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:29 am
Feathermoon yowled in pain as Deadpool ran to grab a sturdy stick and dropped it in front of her. He licked her head as she bit on the stick, pushing the first kit out.

OOC: not finished, but started XD
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:33 am
Jingle stepped besides Shadow. "Hey, where are you going?" she mewed, cocking her head to the side.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:35 am
" I'm see where the cat that's shrieking in pain is so I can help her!" shadow hissed quietly to the cat. what is this cat deaf! can she not hear that cat in pain?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:36 am
Feathermoon shrieked again, biting hard on the stick as the next kits came out.
---
Deadpool glanced around and saw a piece of fluff. He quickly brought it to Feathermoon and put the kits on it to warm them up as much as he could.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:47 am
"Oh, that's just Feathermoon." Jingle mewed, flicking her tail, "She's been pregnant for a while, I suppose she's giving birth."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 am
OOC: 'i suppose she's giving birth' how casual is that? Razz

IC: Feathermoon groaned again as the forth kit came out.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:54 am
" are you sure, she sounds like shes in trouble." shadow meowed starting to get dizzy from blood loss.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:55 am
"Have you ever given birth?" Jingle snorted, "It's not all the pleasant."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:56 am
" no I haven't actually." shadow snapped. She sighed and sat down, lapping the blood off her pelt.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:57 am
Feathermoon shrieked in pain as the fifth and sixth kits came out, and she was breathing heavily.
--
Deadpool arranged the fluff around the kits so they could stay warm.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:00 am
"Are you new to these parts?" Jingle mewed, "Usually everyone in this part know each other."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:02 am
" yea I guess you can say I'm " new" to these parts, I just got back from getting torn by some duskclan apprentices." shadow sighed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:04 am
Feathermoon sighed in relief. "That was the last." she sighed. "I do not want a third litter."
--
Deadpool purred, rubbing the kits to keep them warm.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:06 am
"Ugh, that's common around here, sorry." Jingle mewed, "My friend is in the process of being harassed by a few."

Good, I don't want more sibling. Chestnut thought jealously, rubbing up against his mother in comfort.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 am
" witch friend? witch group?" shadow meowed, interested.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 am
Feathermoon licked Chestnut's shoulder. "You're my oldest son, and I will always love you." she purred.
--
Deadpool examined the cats. "What are we naming them?" he asked.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:11 am
"Shard." Jingle mewed, tossing her head, "Poor cat made the mistake of going for non-twolegplace prey. You get tired of rats and pigeons after a while. Some of those nearby Clan cats who live in the cliff-land caught her and chased her back."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:13 am
" oh. ok, well I should be on my way." shadow meowed and heaved herself up, then started to walk away, she winced in pain as she walked.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:16 am
"No, you can stay here." Jingle mewed, "There are a lot less monsters around this area, and most of them are slow-moving. We could use some extra paws."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:18 am
" extra paws doing what?" shadow meowed, and turned around with pricked ears.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:20 am
"Hunting, defending our territory, that stuff." Jingle explained, "Feathermoon is basically out of commission with her kits and Deadpool was never that much help. Those Clan cats seem to get worse by the day."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:22 am
Feathermoon thought. She looked at the Brown tabby. "She should be Maximum. Maximum Ride. After the ride we've had to get here." she mewed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:21 am
" ok, thank you for the offer, ill be glade to stay." shadow meowed then added with a doubtful glance at her wounds. " though I don't think all be running threw the territory much."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:25 am
OOC: I'm sorry Raven, Ilegit can't read your post. What does that say?
IC: "Mom!" Chestnut wailed, "I smell a stranger!"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:28 am
Feathermoon licked Chestnut's shoulder. "It can't be that bad." she comforted him, before fixing a glare on Deadpool that said 'go check'
--
Deadpool nodded, and followed the scent to Shadow. "Er, hi." he mewed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:31 am
"Don't worry, Deadpool, she's friendly." Jingle mewed, flicking her tail.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:31 am
"ok, thank you for the offer, ill be glade to stay." shadow meowed then added with a doubtful glance at her wounds. " though I don't think all be running threw the territory that much."

ooc I don't get what you cant read about this?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:34 am
"Oh cool." Deadpool mewed. "Feathermoon's had her kits."

OOC: "Ok, thank you, I'm glad for the offer." Shadow mewed, then with a doubtful glance at her wounds, "Though I don't think I'll be running through the territory that much."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:37 am
"Ok, thank you, I'm glad for the offer." Shadow mewed, then with a doubtful glance at her wounds, "Though I don't think I'll be running through the territory that much."

ooc there. thanks cinder
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:38 am
"I could hear." Jingle mewed, "Shard's still not back from her 'interrogation', I'm starting to get worried."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:40 am
OOC: np.

IC: "They can't keep her that long, can they?" Deadpool mewed. "I mean, she didn't do anything wrong. She just hunted. But I guess for them it's still the 'our territory and nobody else can touch it' rules."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:42 am
" so she was hunting on their territory too?" shadow meowed. I guess I got lucky at least I'm here, and not who knows where.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:43 am
"I saw her earlier, on the way back from the swampy territory. She looked kind of scared, but I decided not to ask. My mistake I suppose." Jingle explained.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:46 am
"Ah. That makes sense. Anyway, Chestnut smelt- hey, what is your name?" Deadpool asked Shadow. "If you haven't worked it out already I'm Deadpool." he purred.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:49 am
" I'm shadow. So, how many kits did.. err.. feathermoon have?" Shadow meowed carefully, not wanting to give to much about herself away. I don't know these cats, don't tell them to much. at least not right now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum