WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+16
Aquastar
Panthermask
Feather
Lily
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Daisyleap
Lunaar
Weaselreed
Sushi
Davewing
Leaf
Spottedleaf
Ravenconspiracy
Chicoryfeather
Leopardspots
20 posters
Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

DuskClan Camp - Page 16 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Sun May 28, 2017 3:30 pm
"Don't you think the barrier of sharp ledges and rocks surrounding us might be enough?" she called grouchily, her joints cracking as she rose to her paws.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun May 28, 2017 5:36 pm
Scorpionclaw stumbled into the camp, muscles burning, heavily panting. Her body weighed her down and she collapsed, going unconscious.

Ooc: My poor baby's overwhelmed and tired
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 28, 2017 5:48 pm
Coldfoot trotted up to the deputy with a frown. "You alright there?" he asked, tilting his head at the deputy.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun May 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Scorpionclaw just managed to open her eyes to slits. "I killed Sloeheart and took one of Dapplestar's lives," she stuttered, shaking her head. "It's bad down there. Ivorystar made me come back here."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 28, 2017 6:00 pm
Coldfoot frowned and nodded. "You injured or just tired?" he asked, sniffing the she-cat.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun May 28, 2017 6:05 pm
"Tired. I ran all the way up here. I'm going to get some rest," she replied, shakily getting to her paws and padding into the warriors den. She settled down in her nest and drifted off to sleep.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 31, 2017 4:35 pm
Tulippaw narrowed her eyes, padding up to Coldfoot. "She's lying. Or not telling the whole truth, otherwise everyone would be back," she murmured, more worried for her Clanmate than her squabble with the medicine cat.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:01 pm
"I don't see why Russetstar would send someone back on their own." he muttered.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:10 pm
Like a Star @ heaven It's sparkle Dusk sparkle Now Like a Star @ heaven
WEATHER: calm but cool; the sky is slightly cloudy, but the moon and some stars can still be seen from the gaps in the clouds.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:22 pm
Russetstar lead the way into camp, limping a bit as he leapt up onto the Smoothrock. " Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" He yowled out.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:30 pm
Scarletpetal gathered for the meeting, feeling somewhat jealous she had stayed in camp. But she also was worried about her clanmates who got injured.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:32 pm
Riverswoop immediately perked up.

Tulippaw gulped. "We're gonna need more cobwebs..." she mewed, looking around for Creampaw.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:49 pm
Coldfoot padded out of the medicine den. "How did the battle go?" he asked eagerly.
Blueshine sat in the medicine den, her head fuzzy and her heart aching. She panted, forcing herself to leave the den and attend the meeting.
Dawnfire limped into camp, leaning against Tawnysky. His leg and belly burns from his wounds.
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:01 pm
Applekit awakens and sees the dark walls of the nursery surrounding her. She blinks her eyes to clear them, then carefully steps over the tails of the other kits and peers out of the mouth of the den, eyeing all the exhausted, bloody warriors with shock. She moves a few pawsteps away from the entrance at sits down, ears perked up listening for the news of the battle. She then realizes that she is in plain sight of the whole Clan. I will not get caught and sent back to the nursery, Applekit silently vows as she walks further into the shadow of the den, tucking her white paws underneath her as she crouches down. I need to know if me and my littermates are safe from the other Clans, she thinks fearfully.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:00 am
Creampaw bounded over to Tulippaw, ears flattened. "Do you need any help?" she asked, looking around at the injured cats, eyes glimmering with fear.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:38 am
Tulippaw nodded. "I think Russetstar wants us to gather first, though," she gulped. 

Stormpoppy sat on the side of the camp, blood slowly trickling down her back leg but ignoring it to listen to her leader.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:16 am
Russetstar watched his clanmates gather, worry flashing in his eyes for a second. " Medicine cats, please treat those who need it urgently, they can listen as they are treated." He meowed, watching Creampaw and Tulippaw. He then cleared his throat, and his eyes were brought back to the cats in front of him. " As most of you know, we have gone to a battle that included all the clans, and I am sorry to say.. that there is no clear winner or loser, as both sides have suffered death and injury." He admitted. " But, one of the most important thing that has happened today is that FireClan has been driven out of their camp by rogues, and is now sheltering with FrostClan. I do not know when they plan to take their camp back."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:21 am
Scarletpetal listened, her eyes wide with shock at the news. She was mainly shocked about finding out that Fireclan was driven from their home. She glanced around for Nightfrost, not remembering if he was in the battle or not.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:24 am
Shiningsplash bristled next to her sister, Smalberry. "FireClan what!?!" She demanded in shock. "Shh... Let Russetstar speak." Smalberry whispered to her sister.

Smokeheart walked to one of the medicine cats, a nasty cut on his side, and waited to get helped. Dragonmooj stood next to him, blood oozing out of a wound on his shoulder.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:28 am
Coldfoot scoffed. Isn't it good they lost their territory? We just had to fight against them. I don't see why Russetstar is so upset.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:11 am
Russetstar looked around after the talking had stopped. " I know what you're thinking. Why does Russetstar care? We just battled them, isn't it a good thing? Well I would never wish on any clan with kits and elders to be shoved out of their camp." He meowed. " And I hope none of you would, either." Russetstar added. " That is all." He called out, leaping off the Smoothstone.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:47 pm
Tulippaw breathed a sigh of relief as Russetstar released everyone. "Okay, I need you to take as many of the uninjured cats out as possible to gather cobwebs." 
Rainpaw and Moonpaw padded over, neither of them having fought. "We can help?"
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:10 pm
"I can help too, if you need another set of paws," stated Applekit shyly as she neared the three apprentices. "I'm almost 6 moons."
(OOC: I am really bad at writing Erin Hunter style, sorry)
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:39 pm
Creampaw nodded and turned around briskly, only to bump into Rainpaw and Moonpaw. "Oh!" she yelped, shaking out her fur. "Sorry. But, yeah, you can come!" she purred. Then, she turned her gaze to Applekit. "I don't know if you're allowed to leave camp... I-I guess it's okay." she said, whiskers twitching.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:59 pm
"Any injured cat come to me!" Coldfoot called gruffly.
Dawnfire dragged himself towards the medicine den, Tawnysky supporting him.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:03 pm
Moonpaw snorted. "Kits aren't allowed to leave camp," she pointed out.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:17 am
OOC: Okay, so Russetstar needs to gather some cats to help Fireclan?

IC: Russetstar flicked his tail as he leaped off the smoothrock, finished with his announcement, then quickly turned to fix his gaze with the crowd of cats. "Any cats whom are not wounded severely may join me. Even though Fireclan was our enemy just a while ago, we cannot accept to have only four clans instead of five. We will not let rogues drive them out and take innocent kits!" He called out, frustration overcoming him at the thought of the fox-hearted cats occupying Fireclan.
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:43 am
Applekit's eyes darted from one apprentice to the other, unsure of whose orders to listen to.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:14 am
Ooc: no no no not any more fighting yet 
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:31 am
OOC: They're enemies though Sky???
IC: Creampaw sighed, remembering how she went out of camp with her old friend Morningshine. "Oh, uh, right," she meowed quietly. "Sorry, Applekit. I'll go out with you when you become an apprentice!" she pricked her ears, trying to reassure the kit with a soft smile.
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:58 am
Applekit dipped her head in understandment. "Yes, Creampaw." She bounded back to the nursery and entered quietly, not wanting to wake the others.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:57 pm
OOC: Alright, I was asking anyways. I guess Wish's post on the gathering announcement wasn't very clear to me.

IC: Snakewhisker stood still, watching the many injured cats being tended to. He winced as his face burned, as well as his neck from the long, deep scratch. Hsi gaze scanned the camp, seeming to search for something, for someone, but he didn't know who until he spotted Grassflight.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 pm
Nightfrost padded into the camp, two rabbits held in his jaws, but he dropped them the moment he realised the cats were back. He raced over to Scarletpetal, looking her over. "Were all the Clans there? I thought I could hear something but surely it wasn't that!"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:08 am
ooc: uhhh is nobody gonna notice there's cats missing from the clans (like 1 or 2 rn i think) that have gone to oynx's group?

(sorry i just thought it'd be more noticed haha)
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 am
(I don't remember who left lol)

Scarletpetal, relieved to see Nightfrost alright, instinctively buried her nose in his fur. She pulled back not a moment later and nodded to his question. "They were, all of them. And then some rogues showed up claiming they took Fireclan's home, so now the clan is taking refuge within Frostclan's camp... i'm glad you are ok. I was ordered to stay and guard the camp while the battle went on." She told him, her fur fluffed up a little from a slight breeze.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 am
Embercloud sat still, Licking a wound on his shoulder. It hurt, but he needed to find Starlingnose.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:30 pm
Creampaw sighed and flicked her tail for Rainpaw and Moonpaw to follow. "Uhm..." she mewed, looking around camp for a moment. "A-anyone who isn't severely injured can join me in gathering herbs and cobwebs for the medicine cats! We're leaving now!" she announced before disappearing out of the camp entrance.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:05 pm
Skybreeze wrote:OOC: Alright, I was asking anyways. I guess Wish's post on the gathering announcement wasn't very clear to me.

IC: Snakewhisker stood still, watching the many injured cats being tended to. He winced as his face burned, as well as his neck from the long, deep scratch. Hsi gaze scanned the camp, seeming to search for something, for someone, but he didn't know who until he spotted Grassflight.
OOC: ^@Daisy
Quake, they just got back from a battle so I'm pretty sure everyone is a bit too busy to be counting the cats in the clan. They'll notice when things calm down again, I guess.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:36 am
OOC: Oopsy
IC: Grassflight padded over to Snakewhisker, paws trembling. She waved her tail in greeting. "Hey!" she mewed, pricking her ears. "Do you think Russetstar would let us go hunt?" she asked, but noticed the long cut on his neck and winced. She quickly rasped her tongue over her own chest wound and sighed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:47 am
Blueshine pulled herself onto the Smoothrock, completely disregarding Russetstar. "You are all fools!" she yowled, her voice hoarse and raspy, "We are repeating the mistakes of our past over, and over, and over! Losing cats to pointless war in service of another Clan! We owed BrightClan nothing and they cost us everything!"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 am
Riverswoop padded up to the Smoothrock. "I know you're not exactly pleased, Blueshine, but the Clans have to stick together. Come down and we'll get you some prey." 

Stormpoppy rolled her eyes, and Nightfrost pressed his nose to Scarletpetal's cheek. "I'm glad you're okay."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 am
"I don't need prey you shallow mouse-hearts!" Blueshine spat, "I need justice! I need my Clan in health and not torn apart. I need-I-I need...I" The elderly she-cat collapsed, falling forward off the smoothrock and into the clearing.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am
Riverswoop immediately ducked forward to the elder. "Help!" he yelled at the other cats frantically.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:24 am
" Coldfoot! Hollyshade!" Lilyflame yowled, racing towards the medicine den, worry flashing in her eyes.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:25 am
Scarletpetal purred as she stood next to Nightfrost. But upon hearing a yowl, she turned her head to see an elder on the ground below the Smoothrock. "Blueshine." She yowled in panic and ran over to the elder. She placed her ear on the she-cat's chest, listening for any breathing.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:29 am
Hollyshade heard yowls from the camp clearing and she immediately grabbed a bundle of cobwebs, rushing out with a frown. "Blueshine!" she gasped. "Oh dear, what happened?" she meowed to Riverswoop, pushing Scarletpetal out of the way and trying to locate any bone fractures first.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:37 am
Scarletpetal growled a little as she was shoved away from the elder. She snorted and padded her way back to Nightfrost. "So much for seeing if the elder is alive.." she hissed under her breath in annoyance. "I can smell rabbit on you. Did you go hunt or eat one?" She then asked him, her tail twitching in annoyance.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:37 am
Blueshine opened her eyes, coughing weakly. "I'm fine-" she rasped, gagging.
Coldfoot raced out of the medicine den, heart racing.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:39 am
Hollyshade sighed with relief. "Thank SoulClan! What in the world were you doing?" she meowed, eyes narrowed.

Daisyleap padded over beside the medicine cats, gasping at the sight of the elder on the ground. She didn't dare to speak, but just watched in pure shock.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 am
"Russetstar is killing the Clan." Blueshine coughed, "I need. I need to stop this." she tried to rise to her paws but felt another sharp pain in her skull.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum