WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

WaterClan Small ponds

+22
Littlefern
Chicoryfeather
Honorchior
Icefang
Leopardspots
Raptorstar
MoonChan
Flameheart
Cynderfeather
Sea-star-struck
Lavenderspark
Spottedmask
Swiftwing
Shadowfrost
Shatteredheart
Ivylight
Twistedheart
Hazelflower
Spottedleaf
Oceanstorm
Davewing
Willowstorm
26 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

WaterClan Small ponds Empty WaterClan Small ponds

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 am
A big area with small ponds all over. There is plenty of prey so mentors teach their apprentices how to hunt here a lot of the time. Medicine cats will find plenty of herbs by the ponds. The trees there are a scattered mixture of trees. There is fish in the ponds but they are small. And they won’t fill an apprentice but might fill a kit.

Last edited by Willowpoppy on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

WaterClan Small ponds Empty Re: WaterClan Small ponds

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:47 pm
Ice padded away for his parents mad about what they are doing. She went strait over to a pond close by. he sat there looking at the water until a fast moving fish swam by. he angrily got the fish out of the water and killed it.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 am
She quickly eat the fish and looked around wondering what to do next.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 am
Ice looked for a place to rest.
Anonymous
Invité

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 pm
Brightfire spied over the rogue cat, up in a tree. She should attack it and chase it off or go get help?
At that moment, a large gold colored dog came bounding into the pond area, heading right toward the rogue!

OOC-Spottedcloud's dog, btw.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:31 am
Ice sprang up from the fish she got after her rest and sprinted for the clan camp. She did not know the territory yet so she did not know were she was going.
Anonymous
Invité

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 am
The golden haired dog, unaware of Brightsnow sitting in the tree aboe him and observing him, chased after Ice, heading right toward the camp!
She tensed her back legs and sprang down from the tree and onto the ground. She then took off running, trying to hurry back to the camp to warn the cats. That stupid rogue was heading the dog right toward the camp!
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Angelflight looked back at the rest of her patrol. "Come on! I dont think the dog went this way....the scent fades over the ponds though."
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:21 am
Frostwater nodded as she followed the deputy, Angelflight. She nodded her head in agreement and said "Yeah, I agree Angelflight. Maybe the dog went into the southern parts of the territory. Hey do you think the dog was a wild dog or a Twoleg dog? Personally, I think he was a wild dog but some Twoleg dogs can be so vicious, ya know?"
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 am
Spottedcloud followed
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:43 pm
Angelflight shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. Let's head back to camp, but do some hunting on the way. The fresh-kill pile looked a little low when we left."

Lilacpaw sniffed the dog's scent. "Yuck! That smells horrible!" she said, pawing at her nose.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:56 am
Frostwater enthusiastically nodded her head. She then said "Yeah, I agree Angelflight, we should totally do some hunting." She then turned to Lilacpaw and said "Remember that scent well since you may run across a dog again. If you remember the scent when that happens, you will know what it is and you will know how to prepare and defend yourself if it attacks. Come on! Now's a perfect chance to teach you some hunting moves! Let's begin with fishing, which is Waterclan's domiant fishing skill. Mine as well." she mewed as she bounded over to a pond and sat down. She gestured for Lilacpaw to come over with her paw.

Brightsnow walked into the Waterclan Ponds to do some fishing but as soon as she saw Frostwater, she promptly turned around and walked out of the area.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:48 pm
Lilacpaw nodded her head eagerly, and padded over to Frostwater. "So, how do you fish?" she asked, wading into the shallow water.

Angelflight sniffed. "I'm going to see if there's any water voles around." she padded off over to another pond, and immediately pounced on a fat vole.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:54 pm
Spottedcloud stepped on something sharp but ignored it and moved on
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Lilacpaw tripped over a hidden stone and fell, face-first, into the water. She came up splttering, and coughed up some water. "Yuck. This water tastes horrible!" she complained, her fur sticking to her small body.

Angelflight lauged so hard she actually fell over. "Oh no Lilacpaw. Thats not how you swim OR fish!" she managed to choke out between giggles.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:34 am
Ice stared at them from the bushes trying to be as hidden as she could. She made no sound but her fur was wight so that did not help.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 am
"Hahaha Lilacpaw!" laughed Frostwater and walked into the water and helped her apprentice back onto shore. "This is how you fish. First, you start by standing by the water, not walking into the water. If you walk into the water, you will scare off all of the fish and then you will catch no fish at all, oh no no no! You have to stand by the water, but make sure your shadow is not casting over the water, or else the fish will know you are there. Then you unsheath your claws and wait until a fish comes...like this!" she said as her unsheathed claws darted into the water and heaved out a silvery gray fish. She purred and said "Just like that. Do you think you can try it? Maybe you want to do another pond, though. Since, you know, you fell into this one and all."

Brightsnow was leaving the Ponds when she smelled a rogue. Not wanting anybody to help her, especially her sister, she slowly walked forward to the bushes where Ice was hiding.
She spotted her fairly easily and pounced on the rogue she-cat and pinned her to the ground.
"Ah ha! I got you! You were the one that made the dog was chasing, weren't you? You were the one that made the dog go right to our camp! How could you? Your a horrible and despicable being, you know that, you filthy rogue scum!" Brightsnow exclaimed at Ice.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:50 am
Ice shrunk back. "Camp? W-What camp? I-I was only running from the dog." stamered about to call for any cat to help. Her eyes were really wide.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 am
Lilacpaw padded out of the pond, and shook her fur out. "Yuck!" she said again, because her pelt decided to go frizy, so she looked about twice her normal size. "Do you guys do this all the time?" she asked.

Angelflight managed to get up off the ground, only to see Lilacpaw's fuzzy halo. Let's just say, Angelflight couldnt breathe for a while after this next laughing fit.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 am
Spottedcloud caught a fish
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 am
Angelflight managed to pick herself up from the ground, and breathed heavily. She padded away over to anotehr pond, where she spotted a massive trout. Angelflight sat waiting intently, and flashed out her claws at just the right time to get the massive fish. "Hey, Spottedcloud! Look at this!" she said excitedly.

Lilacpaw licked the last bit of her fluffy gray pelt into place and sighed. "So, what do we do again?" she asked Frostwater sweetly.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:39 am
"That's awesome Angelflight!" She mewed.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 pm
Ice called for help.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 pm
Angelflight was over by Brightsnow and Ice in an instant. "Brightsnow!" she said, pulling the younger warrior off of the kit. "Cant you see she's no threat? She's only a kit! Hello, little one. Dont be frightened. Im Angelflight. What's yor name?"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 pm
"I am Ice." the kit was keeping her answers short now.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 pm
Angelflight purred. "I wont hurt you. I'm not an evil cat. We're going to have to take you into the Waterclan camp, though, because you're on Waterclan's territory," she explained. "Here, have some vole. You look famished!" she pushed the plump vole towards the small white kit.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 pm
Ice looked up at the cats. She mewed "No." and got up.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:30 pm
ooc: Sorry I keep zoning out http://i253.photobuc

ic: "What's going on?" Spottedcloud wondered
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:32 pm
Angelflight narrowed her eyes. "Okay then. No vole. But you have to come to the campwith us, because your on Waterclan territory," she said stiffly.

Lilacpaw looked up from fishing, gettting bored.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:46 pm
Spottedcloud was bored as well
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm
"That mangy rogue scum was the cat that caused the dog to attack the camp! Do you, Angelflight, have any idea how many lives would have been lost if I had not warned you guys?" she growled at Angelflight. She then turned to Ice and snarled "Do you have any idea what you did, you piece of foxdung? You could have killed or seriously injured cats! I can't believe you stupid little rogues. You all deserve die in the darkest part of Darkclan!" Brightsnow unsheathed her claws.

Frostwater laughed at Lilacpaw "No, we do not usually fall face first into a pond, scare away all of the fish and then get out and have our fur all frizzed up." She then turned to Angelflight and Brightsnow and the rouge and wondered what was going on. What did her silly little sister do this time? She was so annoying! "Come on, lets see whats going on." she said to Lilacpaw as she padded over to Angelflight, Brightsnow and the rogue.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 pm
Ice shrunk down again. "I'm sorry. I did not know." she mewed scared.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:04 pm
Angelflight knocked Brightsnow over. "And do you, Brightsnow, know how you are threatening a helpless kit? She didnt know that the camp was there! The warrior code says to never neglect a kit in danger!" Angelflight was spitting in rage now, having pinned Brightsnow down by her forelegs.

Lilacpaw followed her mentor over to the scene.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:50 pm
"Shut your trap, Angelflight! Everyone knows you've always been a goodie too shoes. Thats the only reason why your the stinking deputy!" growled Brightsnow, as she easily slipped out of Angelflight's grasp. Being small had their advantages.

Frostwater came over and said "Stop, Brightsnow. You are like being so unreasonable here. The rogue is just a kit! It didn't know any better! You need to stop. Right. Now." Frostwater was deathly calm and serious when she was talking to Brightsnow.

Brightsnow looked at Frostwater, right in the eye. "I HATE YOU FROSTWATER! You're so perfect, you get everything you want! Everything I want! A mate, an apprentice, kits, everything! I hate you! Do you hear me?! I! Hate! You! Go....go die!" she yowled as she turned tail and ran away, faster than the wind. A single drop of water fell from Brightsnow onto the ground.
A teardrop.

Frostwater stood in stunned silence, before she collapsed to the ground, sobbing.

OOC-Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
then
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Angelflight padded over to Frostwater. "I am so sorry, Frostwater. I was just thinking of the warrior code, and....Brightsnow doesnt usually do that sort of thing does she? I'm really, really sorry." Angelflight felt tears coming to her eyes, but she held them back for Frostwater's sake.

Lilacpaw sat nearby mentor, not entirely sure what to do. Suddenly, something clicked in her head, and she sprinted off. Angelflight watched her go, and sat in a stunned silence beside Frostwater, when Lilacpaw came back with, surprisingly, Blazeripple. The medicine cat raced over to Frostwater, and curled up around her, licking her head comfortingly. "Its okay, Frost. Its okay..." he murmured.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:58 am
Ice just st there squished up against a tree. She looked up at all the bigger cats with wide eyes. Shocked
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:51 am
"I...I always knew Brightsnow didn't like me. When we were just kits Shadeleaf, Brightsnow and I had a horrible arguement. We were really close, but then...but then when we had a to choose a clan to live in, Shadeleaf was set on Leafclan while Brightsnow and I wanted to live in Waterclan with our dad, Stormwing. We all wanted to be in the same clan together...so we argued about it the last days we were together. We said things that we probably shouldn't have said...and then we left. No goodbye. We each went our separate way. Thats way Brightsnow and I never even talk to each other, even though were sisters. And to think...that we were all so close. I tried to forget about it and move along with my life but everytime I think about it...it breaks my heart. But...but I never knew I had everything Brightsnow wanted. I didn't know that she wanted a mate, or kits or an apprentice. I didn't even know she thought of me as some sort of perfect cat. The thing that hurts me the most is that....is that my own sister wants to me die. Even though we weren't friends anymore...that thought...that wish never even crossed my mind..." said Frostwater as she then continued to cry into Blazeripple's fur.

OOC-Even she is crying, she still talks a lot Razz
LOL, I love how all this is happening AND SHADELEAF HAS NO IDEA XD
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:59 am
ooc: Lol, *eyes tearing up*

ic: Blazeripple sighed. "Cats sometimes hold a lot of resentment up inside themselves. It's not good, but you cant really approach them about their problem if they arent willing to talk about it. I know that it makes you feel sad that Brightsnow wants you to die, but the thing is....I really, really like you. For who you are, not for your apprentice, or anything. I love you, Frostwater."
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:12 am
"I love you too, Blazeripple." said Frostwater as she purred. She then got up wiped the tears from eyes with her paws. She then said "I'm okay. Let's go back to camp now."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 pm
ooc: Lol, Sapphirekit hurt her leg while the medicine cat was declairing his love for a warrior XD

ic: Blazeripple wiped a stray tear off Frostwater's face with his tail delecately, and purred. "Okay. I'll see if i can find some cobwebs on the way back, it seems i'm running out of them,"

Lilacpaw looked at the small frightened kit. "It's okay, i'm not gonna hurt you. I'm probably about your age, Ice," she purred. "I'm a Waterclan apprentice. Do you wanna be one too?"

Angelflight padded over to her great catch, and managed to grab it in her jaws with only a little room to spare. She padded after the other cats, her mind in turmoil.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:19 am
/XD
Willow, what plans do you have for Misty's kits?
LOL, Blaze's sister's husband is Frost's dad. What would that be called? XD XD

IC-Frostwater smiled at Blazeripple. She then walked over to her apprentice, Lilacpaw and the rogue kit that Brightsnow had so greatly scared. She said, in a kind voice
"Are you okay, little kit? Don't worry, we won't hurt you. We are here to help. Where is your family or siblings? Surely you must know where they are? I mean, maybe they are still on the island! It is an island after all. Where are they, little one? And what is your name, by the way? I am Frostwater of Waterclan, and this Lilacpaw of Waterclan, my apprentice. Over there is Angelflight, deputy of Waterclan and there is Blazeripple, medicine cat of Waterclan...and my mate. Oh! And that cat that scared you was my mean younger sister, Brightsnow of Waterclan. But don't worry, I am not like her at all! I am nice. So tell us. Where is your family, why are you here and what is your name?"

OOC-She still talks a lot Razz
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:53 am
"Umm... I am Ice. My parents sent me out on my own saying I am to old to be with them and my brother and sister went to different parts of the island. And I am almost six moons old." Ice tried to explain before the cats in front of her starts talking again. (XD) She looked around at all the new cats.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:01 pm
Lilacpaw nodded. "Okay. I'm 7 moons, not six. But you could still be an apprentice with me...?" she said shyly.

Have you ever heard the expression 'jumping for joy'? Well, that's what Blazeripple was doing in his head. "Yes, i'm Blazeripple," he repeated.

Angelflight turned around, waved at the cats with her tail, then motioned them to follow her back to camp.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:46 am
Frostwater walked over to Blazeripple and entwined her tail with his. She then said "Follow us, Ice. We are going to go to the Waterclan camp. There you can become an apprentice, if you want to that is. But I am pretty sure my apprentice, Lilacpaw, wants you too. And so does everyone else. So will you come with us, Ice and join Waterclan?"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:36 am
"umm... sure." Ice mewed then got up and fallowed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:45 pm
Angelflight led the way out of the Ponds, when she was knocked over by Kindleheart. "Sorry!" the orange shecat apoligised to the deputy, then looked at the medicine cat, determination setting on her face.
"Sapphirekit's injured," she said, deadly serious. Lilacpaw gasped, and Blazeripple nodded. "I'll be right there," he promised, then turned to Frostwater. "I'll see you back at camp. Can you bring me a few straight sticks?" he asked his mate, before sprinting away with his sister.

Angelflight got up, and brushed herself off. "Well, today's been eventful, hasnt it?" She picked up her catch, and padded away, flicking her tail for the patrol -and Ice- to follow.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:41 am
Ice fallowed the cats.
Hazelflower
Hazelflower
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 am
Snowblossom sniffed the air for prey
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:53 pm
My cats race through the ponds, not caring that their fur was getting splashed and muddy from the ponds.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:58 pm
my cats do the same XD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum