WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

WaterClan Camp

+14
Daisyleap
Willowstorm
Sushi
Icespirit
Weaselreed
Lily
Wishflight
Spottedleaf
Aquastar
Ravenconspiracy
Quake
Leopardspots
Lunaar
AngelflyXD
18 posters
Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

WaterClan Camp - Page 13 Empty Re: WaterClan Camp

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:02 pm
OOC: Lakemist is Rosepaw's mentor but the other two don't have mentors.
IC: Spiderpaw flattened his ears. "I'd rather stay here.." he mewed.
Willowpaw swatted at Spiderpaw then raced after Icespirit.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:21 pm
OOC: Oh yeah haha thanks
IC: "Come on, Spiderpaw, it'll be fun!" Rosepaw mewed cheerily, bounding after Icespirit and Willowpaw.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:24 pm
"Maybe.." Spiderpaw mewed, trailing off as he spotted a turtle lying on a smooth river stone. "No thanks you two have fun!" he called, going to bother the turtle.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:26 pm
Rosepaw shrugged and waved her tail to Spiderpaw as she dashed after Willowpaw and Icespirit. "Where are we going?" she asked excitedly.
Icespirit
Icespirit

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:31 pm
Icespirit shook her head disappointedly at Spiderpaw's denial. As they bounded out of the camp, Icespirit replied happily, "To the heart of the marsh of course! There's a wide, open area. It's perfect for battle-training! Very roomy."

Last edited by Icespirit on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:01 pm
Willowpaw flinched slightly as thunder cracked in the distance. "We better hurry or we'll all drown." Willowpaw whispered to Rosepaw in a singsong voice.
Icespirit
Icespirit

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:12 pm
Icespirit perked her ears in alertness and gave a little gasp of shock at the thunder. She stopped in place and turned to Rosepaw and Willowpaw with a serious expression. "I don't think it's safe to train at the moment."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 pm
Rosepaw nearly jumped out of her fur at the crack of lightning. "Aw, man," she frowned. "I was really hoping we could train today!"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 pm
"We can train later." Willowpaw scoffed, nudging Rosepaw. Maybe I could cross over into BrightClan while they aren't expecting it and steal some prey, that'd tell them off.
Icespirit
Icespirit

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:20 pm
Herding the apprentices back home with her head, Icespirit returned Rosepaw's disappointment. "Yeah, but maybe we can train tomorrow. It's too dangerous right now."
Anonymous

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:01 am
Lakemist stretched, savoring the few moments of the sunshine before the thundering clouds would take over. "Oh, how relaxing it is to be out of that nursery without kits pawing at you all the time!" She muttered to herself cheerily.
~
Thunderpaw, overhearing her mother rolled her eyes and purred. She padded around camp, looking for something to do.
~
Turtlestone stood at the center of the camp, his gaze pointing up at the dark, hovering clouds ahead. He shuddered with fear, "I hate storms." He stuttered to himself, already shivering from the cold.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:21 pm
Carpkit rolled over in his nest, groaning. "Mooooom, can't we go and play?" he whined. "The snow's melting!"

ooc: bump to @Daisy (Poolglow and Shorekit) @Beans (Tidekit) and @Aqua (Flowerkit) :3
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:33 pm
ooc : awua is inactive as she is on vacation :3
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:34 pm
ooc: I know. I'm just posting that so she sees it when she comes back, Sushi.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:45 pm
ooc : oh okay
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 pm
Skybreeze wrote:Ebonyfur couldn't help but smile and purr at the actions of the small kit. "Come on little one, you need to be taken care of." She meowed quietly, stooping down to look closer at her.

Mistleleaf lowered her head and touched noses with the small kit, who seemed to relax a little. She gulped, then looked up at Ebonyfur. "M-Ma?"
Anonymous

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:21 pm
OOC: *Reminder: Don't speak in OOC too much, it could be spam!
~
Tidekit blinked open his one sleepy eye and frowned at Carpkit's obnoxious whining. He shifted himself up to a sitting position and began to lick the stray moss stuck to his fur. "Why would you want to go outside now? It's going to storm anyways, haven't you been listening to the thunder?" He pointed out, rolling his eyes slightly.
~
Ebonyfur widened her eyes in slight surprise. "Oh, I-I'm not your mom, I mean I could-but no, you have a mother, right?" She stuttered quickly, although her heart swelled with joy, since she always wanted kits with Shadeheart before.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:25 pm
The kit frowned, not understanding all she said, then squeaking as Mistleleaf picked her up and put her in one of the nests, checking her over gently. "She seems fine. She'll be able to eat prey, but I don't think she has a mother."
Anonymous

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:26 pm
Ebonyfur stood, waiting patiently and flattened her ears, "What? Why would anyone leave a kit left alone like that? She could have been killed.." She meowed, not sure if she should offer to take care of the trembling she-kit.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:56 pm
Mistleleaf shrugged. "Maybe she couldn't take care of her." She moved back to the medicine apprentices. "We're going to collect herbs, so if you could take care of her that would be great."
Anonymous

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:13 pm
Ebonyfur nodded, "Yes, I- I will take her to the nursery." She dipped her head and stopped down to pick up the fragile kit by the scruff, carefully leaving the den and to the nursery.

OOC: @Daisyleap you own Shadeheart, right? Could you roleplay him since Panther left?
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:08 pm
Leopardpaw padded out of the den, her ears flattened and eyes narrowed to keep out the damage of the storm, when she stepped into the river. She lifted her paw in confusion and saw that the water had risen considerably.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:05 pm
OOC: Oh yeah, I guess I'll take him back @Sky Smile
IC: Shadeheart rushed out of the warriors den, towards his mate, Ebonyfur. "What did Mistleleaf say? Who's going to take the kit?" he queried, as per usual.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 pm
The kit mewled pitifully, shivering in the sharp breeze that had picked up.

Tanglepaw almost barged into his sister. "Quit standing around like a confused badger," he huffed.
Anonymous

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:42 pm
Ebonyfur thought for a moment and glanced down at the kit, "I guess I'll be, or we'll be taking care of her. I mean that is until she can take care of herself.." She meowed uncertainly, although her eyes gleamed with joyfulness.

Zebrapaw approached the rising water and let out a shriek of panic. Her wide amber eyes looked up at the other two apprentices with worry. "What if it floods us all?? Sandstar isn't even here!" She meowed, staring at the churning water with anxiety.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:34 pm
"We should probably tell what's-his-face. The cat who's supposed to be deputy but just sits around looking confused." Leopardpaw mewed. She jumped as she saw a lightning bolt crack across the sky, hitting a tree in the nearby swamp.

Spiderpaw pawed at the turtle on the shoreline, testing its reaction when he touched its shell versus when he touched its head. He realized that the water had risen to the point where the turtle was nearly submerged, when a current pulled it away. He nearly slipped into the current as he waded back into camp.

Willowpaw looked up from the log she'd been playing on as lightning cracked.
Anonymous

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:13 am
Zebrapaw's face drooped, "Yea, that's my mentor. Sitting around all day and telling people to go on patrols." she snorted, wrinkling her nose in annoyance.

Thunderpaw appeared beside them and stared at the water, "This doesn't look good. I'm moving to the back of the den to take in less rain and water." She shuddered at the thought of camp flooding, she had never experienced it before, because of course she had just become an apprentice.

Shadowpaw waltzed in all of a sudden with a smug look on his face. "Yea, and then be the last one to escape the den? Nice thinking." He butted in on his sister, rolling his eyes.
Windpaw sat quietly from behind with his fur bristling in nervousness.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:53 am
Willowpaw trotted to the congregation of apprentices and looked at the water. She tilted her head. 
"It's usually not this high." she stated.

"Yeah, we got that!" Leopardpaw snapped, bristling nervously. "I think we should tell the deputy guy."
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:16 pm
Cherrypaw was with the other apprentices in her silent mind, glancing at the unusually high water of the apprentices' den. A flash of lighting flashed followed by a loud crackle of thunder which made Cherrypaw snap out of her day dream a little too late because she flinched and jerked towards the deeper water, falling in and going under. She coughed as she managed to surface but it was obvious that she was struggling. "Help!" the apprentice cried as she was spitting out water.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:24 pm
Leopardpaw yelped and waded into the water. "It's not that deep! Just thrust your paws down!" she called, nervously watching the current drag at Cherrypaw's fur.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:53 pm
"I'm trying to find footing. I'm not as strong a swimmer as I should be yet." Cherrypaw managed to say to Leopardpaw. Cherrypaw struggled to try to find her footing at the bottom of the water as well as keep her head above water at the same time. She was a smalle r cat than the average apprentice.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:31 pm
Leopardpaw helped to drag Cherrypaw out. "Willowpaw, go get Nightfoot." she growled.
Willowpaw nodded and rushed to the deputy. "Nightfoot! Nightfoot!" she called eagerly, "There's water in the camp!"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 am
Nightfoot roused out of his resting spot and padded over to the entrance of camp, where the stream's water had risen well above the shoreline. He saw flailing of paws and gasped when he saw Cherrypaw in the water. "What do you think you're doing, Cherrypaw?" he growled, crouching down at the edge and grabbing the apprentice by the scruff, dragging her out of the water. "Be careful, please." he meowed blankly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:25 am
"We should evacuate camp!" Leopardpaw yelped. The current rushed through the camp, the shallow water creeping up towards them.
Snailnose and Carrotspots trotted to Nightfoot. "What's happening?" Carrotspots growled.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:33 am
Zebrapaw snapped out of her staring in bewilderment and quickly pranced around Nightfoot in excitement/nervousness. "Come on! Let's go!!" She half yowled over the wind, shuddering from the sudden event and cold.

Thunderpaw huddled with Windpaw and shadowpaw, hoping the water would leave. She quickly padded over to cherrypaw, "Are you okay?" She asked, worried for her denmate.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 am
Nightfoot turned to Snailnose and Carrotspots, wrinkling his nose as lightning broke open the sky above them. "The stream's level has risen," he explained. "We shouldn't go too far, Leopardpaw. This storm is already a problem as well."

Seashell was taking a nap under the shelter of a small patch of leaves on top of the medicine den, and she nearly leaped out of her fur when she felt water by her paws. "What in SoulClan?" she yelped, furiously storming over to Nightfoot and the apprentices.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:54 am
"Maybe the hills at the swamp?" Carrotspots mewed, tilting her head.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 am
"We'll need a place for Sandstar and the patrol to see us if they return tonight, so that's fine," Nightfoot meowed. "Carrotspots and Seashell, go get the rest of the warriors and tell them what's going on. Snailnose, if there are any more apprentices then fetch them. I'll evacuate the elders and the queens and kits." he ordered.

Peachpaw was watching the scene from the entrance to the medicine cats den and immediately dipped back inside. "Mistleleaf, Sunpaw!" she yelped. "Nightfoot says we have to evacuate camp."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:01 am
"Fish guts," Mistleleaf huffed. "All right, bundle as much as you can in those oak leaves. Don't bother with moss, that'll just slow you down."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:03 am
Peachpaw nodded obediently and quickly grabbed a stack of oak leaves. She rummaged through the herb stock and carefully placed important herbs they might need in the leaves, like yarrow, marigold, and cobwebs.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:03 am
Carrotspots nodded and darted into the warriors den. "We're evacuating camp!" she announced, "Floodwaters are getting too high."
Snailnose raced into the apprentice den to check if anyone was left.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:06 am
Tanglepaw sighed, not really knowing what to do other than wait around. He then paused, and glanced at Leopardpaw. "Should we help the medicine cats?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:09 am
"Sure." Leopardpaw panted, soaked and tired from helping Cherrypaw.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:09 am
Salmonpelt and Flowerbelly simply nodded and hurried out of the warriors den, helping to keep the queens calm as they waited to leave the camp.

Nightfoot padded into the nursery and raised his voice so everybody could hear. "We're evacuating camp, the level of the water has risen above the shoreline and we're heading to the hills at the swamp."

Last edited by Daisyleap on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:44 am
OOC: you said Nightpelt haha 
-
Ebonyfur looked up warily and quickly grabbed the tiny kit in Her jaws with care. She nodded to the deputy as she passed him and glanced around for her mate.
-
Firepool made his way out the den after most of the others left. His gaze flicked around camp until it rested onto flowerbelly. 
-
Lakemist quickly rounded up her kits, although they weren't kits anymore she fretted over them nervously. "ShadowPaw you're getting too close to the wat-Thunderpaw come back here, it's not the time to chat. Has anyone seen Riverpaw?" 
-
Windpaw, Shadowpaw and thunder paw huddled around Lakemist, staring at the water.
-
Turtlestone was shivering with fear, "I knew it! I knew this was going to happen.... What if I drown? I can't swim that good!" He blurted out loud, however more worries were filling his mind up like air did to a balloon, and his heart was beating faster then lightning.
-
Spottedface and Ambergaze stood around in the far off part of camp where almost everyone else was gathered.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:06 pm
OOC: Oh oops, sorry lol
IC: Shadeheart hurried over to his mate with a frown. "Are you okay? Is Mallowkit okay?" he mewed, showering Ebonyfur with kisses on her shoulder.
Nightfoot rested his tail on the two new mates for a moment, his eyes gleaming, then padded off to the front of camp again and looked at the rising water with unsheathed claws. Nothing is going to drive me out of my home. he murmured, ears flattened.

Flowerbelly ran over to Firepool when she caught his eye. "Hey, is everybody alright?" she meowed, tail lashing.

Rosepaw and Salmonpelt stood near the water, chatting quietly as the remaining cats of the Clan began filling the camp clearing.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:03 pm
Firepool nodded, "Yea, I think so. Are you okay?" He meowed, concerned for his "friend".
~
Ebonyfur purred, "Yes, were perfectly fine, I just hope Mallowkit will be okay in this cold weather." She meowed, watching the kit mewl.
~
Pigeonkit wandered around Doveflight's feet for a while and quickly got bored. Instead of playing with her littermates, she bounded over near to the water, ignoring the fact about how dangerous it was.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:20 am
Salmonpelt saw Pigeonkit wander away from her mother and quickly got up, shaking out his pelt. "Hey, hey, hey, that's too dangerous, little one." he warned, pulling her away from the current.
Rosepaw looked around worriedly for her littermates, Spiderpaw and Willowpaw.

Flowerbelly nodded, purring. "Yes, I'm fine!" she mewed cheerily. "I had a good nights sleep and..." she trailed off, looking back at the stream. "Oh, you meant that." she chuckled a little bit, but felt her face flush with embarassment.

"Good," Shadeheart mewed, rasping his tongue over Mallowkit's head. "I'll keep her warm, it will be alright."

OOC: Lol I was looking at Shadeheart's audition and he was supposed to be Spottedface's future mate not Ebonyfur's
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:57 am
Snailnose watched a wave from the surrounding water wash up, dragging a few nests into the river.
"Let's go." Carrotspots called nervously.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:09 am
Seashell prodded Nightfoot, heart pounding as she saw a wave plunder over the shore and get a few nearby cat's paws wet. "Is everybody out? It's getting dangerous." she meowed.

Nightfoot nodded slowly, looking around the camp one last time. "Yes, I believe we're good," he responded to the anxious warrior. Raising his voice, he addressed the rest of the Clan, "WaterClan, we are now leaving the camp to the hills by the swamp! Queens, gather your kits. Let's go."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum