WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FireClan Camp

+5
Daisyleap
Skybreeze
Willowstorm
Leopardspots
Quake
9 posters
Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

FireClan Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: FireClan Camp

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 pm
My rogues gather beneath the large rock in the center of their camp.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:19 pm
Marmalade padded over and sat down, beckoning Caramel to sit by him. Caramel nodded and sat down.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:57 pm
Onyx's eyes narrowed, the whipping wind and now light sleet that was falling making her seem a little more...etherial than usual. "Dare I ask why we seem to be missing cats?" she snapped.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:02 pm
“I think they went to BrightClan to do something... I think.” Caramel called, trying to remember exactly why they left.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:25 pm
Linx watched from the side of he clearing. He gulped slightly, and padded forward so his kit voice could be heard. He looked Oynx in the eye. " I heard them talking about stealing kits, Oynx." He meowed, only the flash of nerviousness in his deep blue eyes showing his fear of talking to the leader.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:28 pm
Umbra lifted her head from where she was sat, eyes widening. Viciari is with them! She cast a sharp glare at the kit and flexed her claws, sighing deeply.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:26 pm
"I don't remember that being one of our orders." Raccoon jeered, "What're you gonna do to them when they come crawling back?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:17 pm
Onyx snorted. "Since they're so dumb to leave, there won't be a place for them to come crawling back to." She snarled, her teeth bared. "I want everyone capable of fighting to come forward. We are abducting FrostClan's leader."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:24 pm
Caramel stepped forward, only having a few claw marks. She flicked her tail, remembering how easily she fought the day before. Marmalade padded up to stand besides her.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:26 am
Ivy and Flash shouldered there way forward as well. Ivy stretched her claws, hunger in her gaze. Those clan cats killed Blaze. They'll pay. 

Sevel coward down in the back, hoping not to be seen. He wasn't hurt, on the contrary he was fully healthy, as he didnt fight in the last battles, he just stayed hidden. Don't call on me I don't want to fight.. 
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:15 am
Min shook out her fur, chuckling. Those mouse-brains. They're probably sitting in BrightClan's prison right now. she thought, padding forward next to Onyx. Her tail lashing, she meowed, "How exactly are we going to capture Dapplestar? She isn't a very easy cat to get around."
Feather
Feather

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 am
Umbra stepped forward and flexed her claws. Her leg hurt but she'd be damned if she stayed back and sat on her tail.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:52 am
Onyx purred lightly. “It’ll be rather easy. Leaders still go on patrols, so I’ve instructed Lynx to get himself on a patrol with her and attack her.” Her tail waved lightly.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:38 am
Waspkit slid in from the dirtplace tunnel. Her eyes lightened up when she saw Sparrowkit/Linx. “Sparrowkit! Sparrowkit!” She hissed through gritted teeth.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 am
Linx pricked his ears as he heard the faint hissing of his old name. He blinked and looked towards the Dirtplace. He saw strangely familiar eyes in the darkness, and slipped over to it while the rest of the rogues were distracted. He stopped dead as he reached the shadow of the dirtplace. "Waspkit!" He gasped, slapping his paw over his mouth so he didn't finish the name. He stared at her in shock before bending his neck forward to sniff her over nerviously.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 am
“I-I left momma. She cares more about her siblings and other kits than us. Also... I’d rather be with you guys.” She said.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 pm
ooc: kind of need some of the older cats to react? lol
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:56 pm
"What if Dapplestar brings company? Or beats him? This cat clearly didn't take over a whole group on stupidity and weakness." Jingle asked.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:17 am
Onyx shook her head. "Leaders of the Clans are appointed, not taken over," she explained calmly, staring at Jingle without blinking. "They 'earn' their spot. Lynx is more than capable of incapacitating the stupid FrostClan leader, since the warriors aren't taught to kill with the ease that I do." She stood up as the snow began to fall. "I want everyone to be on guard. Once we steal the leader, those Clans won't stop trying to rescue her until the whole lot of them are slaughtered by us."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:30 am
Min snorted. "It's not like Dapplestar is a helpless kit. I'm sure she could fight back, but whatever you want."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:40 pm
Onyx growled softly. "She won't fight back unless she wants to watch us slaughter her beloved Clan in front of her." She looked around at the small crowd. "I want three cats to stay here, and the rest to come with me." She leaped down without dismissing anyone, padding straight towards the area the healers had decided to stay.

Blade curled his claws into the soil, his purr ragged and sharp with excitement at the idea of ripping open some innocent apprentices' throats.
Feather
Feather

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:48 pm
Umbra flattened her ears and padded after Onyx. "Should I stay or follow?" She meowed, tail-tip twitching. Her leg was injured, but she could still run and fight just fine.

Crone slipped into camp with a mouse and a bird in his jaws, padding over to where Ambrosia sat.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:31 am
Linx smiled at his sister, nuzzling her. " Well these rogues don't really have any sort of system.. so you could probably just live in the camp and they won't even notice." He said in a hushed voice. " We have to hunt our own prey, unless we find someone nice enough to share, and you need a rogue name just in case."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:09 am
“I guess I can go by Wasp...” Waspkit sighed. “Wait, do you have a rogue name Sparrowkit?” She asked.

Caramel perked up. “I’m going.” She said. Marmalade sighed and glanced at his injury. “I guess I’m staying.”
Feather
Feather

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:39 am
Crone looked over at the two kits and sighed inwardly. He padded over, clearing his throat to announce his presence before setting a bird by them. "Here you two go," he meowed and stood up, stretching and flicking his tail.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:42 am
Onyx pushed into the healers' area, her eyes narrowed as the den was filled with darkness. "Where is that damned cat," she growled.

Karma set her prey down as she walked into the camp, flicking snow off her pelt with a grumpy hiss. "Looks like we're gonna fight again," she mewed to Dragon.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:00 am
Tanzanite sniffed, sorting the herbs into their piles into holes that were dug into the ground. She covered one pile up with larger leaves, to keep them fresh, and out of the cold. Her large ears perked up as she heard a cat enter the den, and padded towards the entrance, noticing Onyx. "Well, have you come to see how your wound is?" She guessed, her tail tip twitching.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:35 am
Linx turned his gaze swiftly to Crone, eyes glittering with distrust. You've never taken a intrest in me before.. He thought, but nodded a thanks as he drew the bird to him. " Thank you, Crone." He said, eyes flicking back to his sister.
Feather
Feather

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:57 am
Crone nodded and licked the blood from his paws, settling down by the kits and biting into the mouse he'd caught. He looked round at the other rogues, his gaze darkening with something close to a protective look as he glanced back at the kits. They're so small. 
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:14 am
Wasp gulped. “T-thank you.” She said nervously, looking up at Crone. He looks strong, but he seems really nice as well. She thought.
Feather
Feather

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:32 am
Crone only nodded as he began to groom his fur, having finished the mouse in a few large bites. He twitched his tail, occasionally glancing around at the rest of the rogues.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:53 pm
Bellamy picked up the sparrow Karma had brought in and huffed, picking the snow away from its feathers. Without saying a word he devoured the fresh prey and licked his lips in satisfaction, leaving the bones on the ground before curling up in a shady spot of camp. He carefully licked his paw and drew it behind his ear, humming to himself.

Slash shook out his pelt, sending pellets of snow flying. He dropped the three mice he had managed to scour while out on a hunt and let out an enormous yawn. "Hey! Get it while it's warm!" he chirped to the cats sitting in the clearing. He plopped down and began gnawing on one of the mice, while simultaneously scanning the clearing for Onyx.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:58 pm
Caramel slid over towards Slash, her golden fur fluffed out in the cold. “Better take one before someone else does.” She sighed and pressed herself to the ground, rolling a mouse over towards her.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:03 pm
Slash nodded to Caramel, picking off a small chunk of meat and swallowing it slowly, savoring the taste. "I must be dreaming if you hadn't said thank you!" he scoffed, although his eyes glinted with amusement. "Maybe someone needs to teach you your manners once more." Slash was starting to warm up to the other rogues; they were all trying to destroy the Clans, so why not try and make friends with them as you go? His humorous nature was beginning to show again as he began chopping the mouse with his claw, imitating the Twolegs he had seen in the city before.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:23 pm
Caramel sighed. “Thank you.” She said, half playfully and half grumpily. She flicked her tail over her paws and bit into the mouse, chewing it slowly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:32 pm
"You're welcome," Slash purred, finishing the last morsels of his own mouse. "And thank you for dining with us today." he got up and shook out his fur once more, wincing as he stepped on a thorn. "Mouse-dung. Excuse me." he cursed, limping into the medicine den and calling for Tanzanite, shuddering as blood began trickling down his bare paw pad.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:34 pm
Caramel snorted playfully. “Be careful with that paw or there will be no more dining for you.” She said and took another bite of mouse.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:08 pm
Tanzanite snorted as Slash entered the den as well. "Will the whole clan end up here?" She muttered to herself with a slight eye roll. The shecat padded forward and greeted Slash with a flick of her tail. "What's wrong?" She questioned, her blue eyes studying him swiftly for any major injuries.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:38 pm
"I got a thorn in my paw, flea-brain," Slash growled, leaping on top of a rock and turning his paw over for the healer to see. "Can you take it out?" His sharp gaze eyed Oynx up and down, feeling the tiniest bit of culpability for her blindness, but refusing to show it. "Do we have an actual plan for capturing Dapplestar?" he inquired to the leader, quirking an eyebrow.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:49 pm
Tanzanite grunted, muttering under her breath about cats with the smarts of a kit. She placed her teeth on the thorn and gave it a sharp tug, spitting it out on to the ground. Flicking her tail, she turned to leave to her herb storage. "I'll be right back," She meowed, searching the area for herbs. The shecat took longer then usual, her ears perked and intent to hear Onyx's answer to Slash's question. If she'll even answer that is.. She reminded herself.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:49 am
Slash hissed, gritting his teeth as Tanzanite pulled out the thorn rather violently. "Thanks," he huffed, voice edged with sarcasm.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:32 pm
Onyx rolled her good eye. "If a little thorn can make you wince like that then you'll be no use battling FireClan and FrostClan," she growled. "You continually doubt my abilities."
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:42 am
Tanzanite snorted to herself, and finally picked out the correct herbs for both of the wounded cats. Padding over to the main area, she chewed up the chervil, and marigold, quickly applying the mixed pulp onto Slash's paw pad. After doing so, the shecat placed a wrap of cobweb on it. "Stay off of your paw for at least a day, unless you want an infection, that's fine with me," She meowed, peering over Slash to check Onyx's eye.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:20 pm
Onyx barely flinched, simply glaring out of her one good eye. "I can't see anything out of it, so it's no use trying to heal it," she mewed gruffly.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:11 am
Tanzanite held back an eye roll, and padded forward with the needed herbs. "That's true," She meowed, wrinkling her nose as she took away the old cobwebs from Onyx's eye, "But you'd still get an infection if It wasn't healed." Before Onyx could reply, she quickly applied the marigold poultice, and added a fresh swab of cobwebs.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:16 am
Onyx let her, but pulled away as soon as she was done and padded out into the quiet, snow-laden clearing where most of the cats remained. “May I ask, where have half of our group gone? It seems we are missing quite a few cats.” Her tail swished, the only indication of her anger except for her steel voice.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:05 pm
ooc: *pokes gently* she won't attack whoever tells her, by the way. She'll say something along the lines of "well i must reward you for your loyalties" seeing as they stayed and didn't go lol
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:08 am
OOC: I'll use Delta since she's a loud mouth and a tattle-tail lol

IC: Delta was sitting with a mouse at her paws, almost all eaten up. She had not been allowed to join the patrol to BrightClan, because she was too inexperienced. "Yea really, I could shred those clan cats into crow-food," She mumbled under her breath, before looking up at Onyx who had just came out of the medicine den. Flinching at the mention of the cats, she stared down at the ground, pawing at it nervously. But if I tell her, I might get rewarded! She thought to herself, confidently padding forward after a few heartbeats of thinking. "They went to BrightClan!" She blurted out, her tail sticking up erect and her eyes widened.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:55 am
Onyx turned slowly to Delta, eyes narrowed. “BrightClan? Where we just were?”
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:10 am
Delta flicked her tail, avoiding Onyx's sharp gaze. "Y-yes, they said they were going to steal the kits," She meowed uneasily, now realizing what consequences she might get from either Onyx, or the cats that left to BrightClan.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum