WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FireClan Camp

+5
Daisyleap
Skybreeze
Willowstorm
Leopardspots
Quake
9 posters
Go down
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

FireClan Camp - Page 6 Empty Re: FireClan Camp

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:43 am
Ambrosia purred quietly to herself as she watched Delta fidget, her amber eyes glittering with amusement. "Delta why don't you tell how you planned on joining them?" She called and got to her paws, padding over slowly. A smile formed on her face as she looked down at the younger cat, before looking to Onyx. "Did she tell you that? The only reason she's not there is because they insisted she was too young."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:51 pm
Caramel stood up next to Delta and growled. “All that matters is that she’s here now, and probably regrets ever wanting to go with them.” She said, her golden fur covered lightly in snow.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:47 pm
"That or she's just a brat who tattles every time she doesn't get what she wants," Ambrosia retorted, rolling her eyes in irritation with the other rogue. "Plus if she regretted it, she would've told Onyx about planning on going with them, even if she knew she'd get in trouble. That is regret." She purred and sat down, curling her tail around her white paws.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:06 pm
Ivy glared at Ambrosia, fed up with the disrespect of the cats in the group. " And maybe your just a cat that shoves into everyone else's problems, perhaps because she can't handle that not everything is about her." She hissed towards the rogue. " Delta told Oynx about these cats going to BrightClan, not you. Oynx was talking to Delta about the cats, not you. Just mind your own business for once and let the poor cat answer your leaders questions!" Ivy spat at her, tail lashing across the ground.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:11 pm
“Maybe you are the brat here.” Caramel snarled, standing next to Ivy. “Delta told Onyx, likely because she regrets it. She doesn’t need a snobby rogue like you to tattle on her.” She growled, her voice cold as she got close to Ambrosia’s face, baring her teeth.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:15 pm
"I don't enjoy when things aren't about me, you're right and I'm not ashamed to admit that. Now go back to your nest, kit, before I make you." Ambrosia hissed and unsheathed her claws. "As for her 'regretting' it, that's an unlikely story. She's just a little tattletail hoping for an ounce of approval like all you mangy fleabags."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:21 pm
Caramel growled. “What did you tell her?” She snarled, sliding her claws out. “You petty little kittypet, made fancy by stinking twolegs.”
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:28 pm
Ambrosia purred with laughter and brushed against Caramel. "I wasn't calling you a kit, honey. I see your point. But I won't stand for this flea bag being so rude. I am sorry to be so rude to you, darling."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Ivy snorted. " You change your attitude very quickly." She yawned slightly, twitching an ear. " as for me being a kit, I'm older then you, Kittypet." She meowed simply. " Maybe get your facts straight for once, and know what your talking about before you spill out words mindlessly." Ivy stifled another yawn. " I'd suggest having that." She motioned to Carmal and Ambrosia. "Conversation later." She turned her gaze back to Oynx, lapping a paw.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:40 pm
Umbra leaped onto Ivy with a growl, digging her claws into the cat's shoulders, hissing into her ear, "In case you didn't notice, she's not a kittypet anymore." She slammed a paw onto her head, biting down roughly on her scruff.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:55 pm
Caramel barely jumped out of the way of Umbra, and sipped on the snowy ground, falling onto her side. fox-dung! she thought angrily, her shoulder cold from the snow and in pain.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:02 pm
Ivy snarled, jerking as she felt teeth meet her scruff. She's going to kill me for telling the truth. Foxheart. She thought, jerking roughly, tearing her neck from her teeth best she could and rolling quickly to her back, hoping to crush the random rogue that intervened.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:06 pm
Ambrosia stepped back and gently helped Caramel up from the ground. "Are you okay?" She meowed.
Umbra snarled as she hit the snow, biting down again and roughly twisting the she-cat's scruff. Her claws raked down Ivy's sides as she kicked up at her.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:41 pm
Onyx simply rolled her eyes one good eye, and let out a loud howling snarl to get their attention. "Save your anger for FrostClan, we're stealing their leader when the sun reaches those trees." She motioned with her tail to a large pine which stuck up from the rest, the sun seemingly only a few tail-lengths from it. "Any questions? Otherwise I'll leave you all to tear each other to shreds."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:42 pm
“Yeah.” Caramel said softly, keeping one of her eyes shut with pain as she got to her paws wobbily. She glanced at the fight, which looked blurry through her squinted eyes. “Bad fall, that’s all.”
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:46 pm
Umbra snorted and kicked off Ivy, turning to stand up. Shaking off her fur, she dipped her head to Onyx and padded away to where Crone sat.

"Good that you're okay," Ambrosia mewed and pressed her nose to Caramel's ear gently, purring softly.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:49 pm
Caramel sighed. “Sorry I exploded like that. I’m weird like that.” She said apologetically, her tail and head dropping.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:08 pm
Ambrosia ducked her head under Caramel's and gently pushed up, purring soothingly as she nuzzled her, ears flat against her head. "It's fine."
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:08 am
Delta's silver fur bristled as she watched Ambrosia. Why doesn't she just go back to her twolegs? Mange-pelted kittypet! This isn't her business, but she needs to butt in. She thought, her eyes narrowed in a glare. She turned back to Onyx, flicking her tail. "I planned on going with them, but decided not to. Obviously Ambrosia doesn't know, because she wasn't there," Delta scoffed in annoyance. Anyways, Onyx isn't my leader; Shard is. She added in reassuringly to herself.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:54 am
Ivy stood to her paws with a huff, shaking her pelt. Snow flew off her, slightly tinted red. She held her head high, feeling no shame as she sat back down. She watched Oynx, forcing her lips not to curl into a snarl. She may be the "leader" right now, but some day these cats are going to realize if we work together for once we can take her down. 
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:08 am
Onyx rolled her eyes. “You didn’t go, I see that. Untie your tail out of its knot and prepare for a fight if necessary. That goes for everyone,” she added in a yowl. “We leave soon.”
Anonymous

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:26 am
Viciari walked into the camp, moving silently but quickly, trying not to draw attention to himself. Clamped in his jaws was a Bluejay, covered with both it's blood and his, still dripping from a cut above his eye.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:02 am
Min rolled her eyes, swallowing the last bites of her vole and chuckling as Umbra and Ivy tussled in the snow. She got up, stretching out her legs, and approached them. Despite her stature being much smaller than the four cats, she had a smug look on her face, curling her lips to reveal pearly white teeth. "I would recommend that you all stay back while we capture Dapplestar. You're very immature, if you haven't noticed, fighting over someone else's problem." she meowed quite casually, rasping her tongue over her paw and drawing it behind her ear.
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:06 am
"I only attacked because she insulted my friend. It's called compassion, fleabag, oh but you wouldn't know what that is, would you?" Umbra sneered and shook the snow from her pelt, unsheathing her claws and grooming them clean of crimson while her long tail lashed. She turned to Ambrosia and Caramel, smiling. "Are you two okay?" She mewed. 

Ambrosia nodded and looked to Caramel. "Caramel fell and hurt her shoulder, but she should be okay," she mewed softly to Umbra, watching the Siamese she-cat nod and slink over to where she spotted Viciari.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:10 am
"Oh SoulClan, when did Oynx allow such softies to join her group?" Min scoffed, eyes flicking down to Umbra's bloodstained claws. "I'm quite aware that I don't show compassion often. Please, I killed my mate and three of my kits."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:16 am
Caramel licked her shoulder, embarrassment flooding over her. Caramel, you need to calm down.
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:18 am
"Was it your horrid appearance that killed them, Min?" Umbra retorted as she padded away, looking at the cut above Viciari's eye and taking in the bird in his jaws. She had a similar wound on her leg, from another Blue jay. "You okay?" She purred, leaning up to lick the wound gently. Her blue eyes gleamed as she took him in, nuzzling against his golden tabby fur. 

Ambrosia bristled at the insult from Min, moving in front of Caramel. She turned to look at the she-cat and huffed, gently nudging her away from Min, muttering beneath her breath angrily.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:42 am
"Oh yeah, I'm just fine," Viciari relaxed as she licked the wound clean, even as he mewled angrily, "I just have a new hatred for Bluejays."
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:45 am
Umbra laughed and nodded, licking his ear. "They're delicious though," she purred and nuzzled into his side, draping her tail over his back while her eyes closed and she leaned against him.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:09 pm
Viciari closed his eyes, purring slightly as he nuzzles  into her fur gently. "Yes they are. At least it didn't blind me."
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:11 pm
"Oh that would've been bad, then you wouldn't be able to gaze upon the beauty that is me," Umbra mewed teasingly and purred, leading him over to a shaded part of the camp where the ground wasn't completely covered in snow.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:15 pm
Viciari chucked, allowing his gaze to drift off her to examine the other rogues. With a huff, he lies down in shade. "What's going on? Everyone looks tense?"
Feather
Feather

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:17 pm
"When does everyone not look tense, Viciari?" Umbra questioned and lied down next to him, resting her head on her paws. "Just some pesky cats causing trouble, nothing to worry about," she meowed and closed her eyes.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:10 pm
Mochi ran limped back into the camp, her soft light brown fur covered in blood. I left Aether there. I will get him back. she thought, an excuse for her absense already on her mind.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:53 am
Min growled, shaking out her fur and quickly padding over to Mochi as she limped into camp. "Hey," she hissed, tail lashing. "Where is everybody? Delta told us you all went to BrightClan."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:45 pm
Mochi gulped. “They went to BrightClan.” She said, giving Crone a pleading look. I really really hope he doesn’t tell to much about what I said. she thought nervously, her tail flicking with unease.
Feather
Feather

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:59 pm
Crone nodded to Mochi to relieve her worries, though his amber eyes remained stone cold, matching his features. He stretched out, watching the kits by him with a softening look.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:31 am
Min bit her tongue, holding back a sharp remark. She glanced over at Crone, a growl forming in her throat. "Who went to BrightClan?" she hissed, although she knew how to respect her leaders and stepped back, looking down at her paws.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:03 am
Mochi gulped. Crone kept her secret, she couldn’t give him away now. “I-I don’t remember. There were too many of them and we were moving so quickly...” she said, trailing off.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:26 am
Min tilted her head, nose twitching. She curled her tail and straightened her back to sit at her full height. "Did you lead them there? Why did you go?" she continued to question Mochi, eyes narrowed and distrustful.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:59 am
Mochi narrowed her eyes with disgust and annoyance. “Why should that matter to you?” She demanded, tail lashing.
Feather
Feather

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:45 am
Valkyrie flattened her ears and padded over to Mochi and Min, nudging Mochi. "Mochi, is everything alright? You don't look too good," she meowed, blatantly ignoring Min.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:18 am
Viciari nodded, turning to face Umbra. While her eyes were closed, he examined every inch of her, his eyes narrowed in confusion. Why does she mean so much to me? 
Feather
Feather

Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:24 am
Umbra kept her eyes closed and she purred, relaxing against the golden tabby beside her. Her ears flattened and she rested her head on her paws, her tail draping over Viciari lightly.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:48 am
“I was attacked. I escaped.” Mochi said then leaned closer to Valkyrie. “Apparently my idiot weakling sister lived, and went to BrightClan.” She whispered to Valkyrie.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:51 am
Viciari nuzzled closer to Umbra, relaxing against her and purring. Though his emotions confused him, he didn't see reason to fight them.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:48 pm
Linx watched the grown ups from beside Crone and his sister. Brightclan, that's a clan I heard momma talk about one time..Why did they attack them, and why are they argueing over it? He thought, keeping still and silent until he gained more info.
Feather
Feather

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:03 pm
Crone looked down at the kits, hesitating briefly before meowing, "I'll try and bring you two prey every day during Leaf-bare since you can't hunt." He flattened his ears, a lump forming in his throat at the thought of the two small kits starving.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:47 pm
Karma watched as Onyx let out a snarl and stalked out of the camp. She looked at the others arguing and calmly made her way over. "So, are we following and actually going to help the leader of this group, or are we going to talk about technicalities?" Her tail flicked angrily.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:30 pm
Wasp nodded thankfully. “Thank you.” She said. “I hope someone will teach us to hunt someday, we will be a great team.” She said, nudging Linx playfully.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum